logo
Search
Ask bgc???  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-02-12 19:08:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So i was at a friends party and i met a bunch of new faces there the only person i knew was the one who invited me....while there i got so caught off guard by one guy there. We were standing around drinking n talking and this guy whose girlfriend was standing on one side of him while i was on the other = normal laugh n joke. Once she walked away immediately this guy turns to me asking me where another guy had went (nameless) and started telling me that he bet "nameless" would give me some ass. Mind you this guy just met me and knows nothing about me but my name, he totally caught me off guard with that to the point i didnt know how to respond. I brushed it off and at this point his gf came back so we resumed the normal standing n drinking, laughing at each other etc... Once again she walked away, and he started right into that same deal about "nameless" would give me some ass. Note that im extremely masculine n dl as hell, no way he could've known i get down,
My question is why would he be trying to hook me up with "nameless" who is a dude rather than one of the single females in the crowd. Where did that come from in a perfect stranger type conversation.....we went from normal everyday talk to him trying to hook me up. Does anybody else think that this guy himself wants to gimme some ass and was just using "NAMELESS" to feel me out?

Post Posted: 2017-02-12 19:13:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2017-02-12 19:24:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-12 19:08:39

So i was at a friends party and i met a bunch of new faces there the only person i knew was the one who invited me....while there i got so caught off guard by one guy there. We were standing around drinking n talking and this guy whose girlfriend was standing on one side of him while i was on the other = normal laugh n joke. Once she walked away immediately this guy turns to me asking me where another guy had went (nameless) and started telling me that he bet "nameless" would give me some ass. Mind you this guy just met me and knows nothing about me but my name, he totally caught me off guard with that to the point i didnt know how to respond. I brushed it off and at this point his gf came back so we resumed the normal standing n drinking, laughing at each other etc... Once again she walked away, and he started right into that same deal about "nameless" would give me some ass. Note that im extremely masculine n dl as hell, no way he could've known i get down,
My question is why would he be trying to hook me up with "nameless" who is a dude rather than one of the single females in the crowd. Where did that come from in a perfect stranger type conversation.....we went from normal everyday talk to him trying to hook me up. Does anybody else think that this guy himself wants to gimme some ass and was just using "NAMELESS" to feel me out?

Was he the only dude at the party who came with his woman? Are were you?

Post Posted: 2017-02-12 19:26:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
perhaps the guy you know told him you were into guys or he picked up on your vibe...probably cause you were standing around talking to him instead of the female babes in the house......very seldom do i come across str8 peeps who i dont know who will be so bold to try to hook me up with another guy especially if you dont look gay...perhaps you are not as DL as you think you are...you should ask your host about him....

Post Posted: 2017-02-12 19:34:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Eh breh...if a total stranger was tryna hook you up with another nigga you might not be as masculine or DL as you think.

You didn't deny it when he was tryna hook you up. Don't seem too much like a DL thang to do....he been knew you get down he prolly do too.

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 12:00:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-12 19:24:49

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://cdn.straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/7e7741186661.gif

Na he wasnt and i was alone. It was a mixed crowd mostly couples but a few loners like myself.

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 12:03:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"ass. Note that im extremely masculine n dl as hell, no way he could've known i get down,"

I made it this far. Yall DL niggas be doin the most for the least Laughing but also Confused

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 12:03:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I think you're over thinking it it's 2017 most gay men are hoes and if they wanna give you some ass they will flat out tell you they wanna give you some ass

ctfu ...

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 12:06:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

perhaps the guy you know told him you were into guys or he picked up on your vibe...probably cause you were standing around talking to him instead of the female babes in the house......very seldom do i come across str8 peeps who i dont know who will be so bold to try to hook me up with another guy especially if you dont look gay...perhaps you are not as DL as you think you are...you should ask your host about him....

Well i know i dont look or act gay, he couldnt have known until he actually tried to hook me up and i didnt turn it down. I actually asked him "what about you instead of da other guy" and he was like "na not me" sounded like a cover up to me esp being in a open crowd not knowing who was listening and his gf a couple feet away.... but i left it at that and ended up having to leave shortly after that. I wanted to catch him to da side and see where his antennas was at lol

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 12:14:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Eh breh...if a total stranger was tryna hook you up with another nigga you might not be as masculine or DL as you think.

You didn't deny it when he was tryna hook you up. Don't seem too much like a DL thang to do....he been knew you get down he prolly do too.

Yea i agree me not denying it wasn't the most "dl" thing to do but i figured if he was stepping out there like that i tried it too just to see where he was going with it. Besides the fact that i had been drinking (liquid courage lol), was horny, and he was kinda sexy. I normally would've denied it...

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 13:04:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://cdn.straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/7e7741186661.gif

2017-02-17 12:00:18

Na he wasnt and i was alone. It was a mixed crowd mostly couples but a few loners like myself.

If everyone there is coupled up and you and a couple other dudes were at what seems to be a set for couple, and you're NOT trying to talk to a niggas lady whose obviously beautiful, then you "single niggas" choosing to hang out in in setting like that are MORE LIKELY than NOT are either gay or suspect for choosing to be the third wheel.

What straight man would be able to feel comfortable in a situation where everyone is coupled up, except him and he's NOT able to talk up on something?

We called that making a "DRY RUN" and a waste of time, where I come from, and a major waste of a nigga's time.

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 13:09:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 13:17:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

smh not you making me use the same gif twice in a row Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 16:07:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Yea i agree me not denying it wasn't the most "dl" thing to do but i figured if he was stepping out there like that i tried it too just to see where he was going with it. Besides the fact that i had been drinking (liquid courage lol), was horny, and he was kinda sexy. I normally would've denied it...

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 16:37:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-17 12:00:18

2017-02-17 13:04:22

If everyone there is coupled up and you and a couple other dudes were at what seems to be a set for couple, and you're NOT trying to talk to a niggas lady whose obviously beautiful, then you "single niggas" choosing to hang out in in setting like that are MORE LIKELY than NOT are either gay or suspect for choosing to be the third wheel.

What straight man would be able to feel comfortable in a situation where everyone is coupled up, except him and he's NOT able to talk up on something?

We called that making a "DRY RUN" and a waste of time, where I come from, and a major waste of a nigga's time.

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://s26.postimg.org/i9ln74qcp/get_url_http_gif_finder_com_wp_content_uploads.gif

It was a birthdays party i was invited to, i went not knowing what or who to expect there. The crowd was mixed as far as couples n singles male n females. I took the laid back approach tryn to see who was who and who was with who in a complete crowd of strangers with the exception of my friend who invited me. I didnt feel like a third wheel at all because it wasnt intended as a "couples" party i went under the pretenses of a few friends gathering to celebrate drink n cook
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: