logo
Search
I POST MY STUFF FOR REAL PEOPLE I DONT POST TO GAIN APPROVAL  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-02-07 04:11:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
OF NASTY ASS FAGGOTS LIKE THAT HIDDEN SCARY FAGGOT HIDING BEHIND THAT PENCILED IN CARTOON PIC .I DONT FUCK WITH THAT FAKE FAGG BUT I WILL READ THAT BITCH FROM HERE TO MUTHAFUCKIN HIMALAYAS. .AND FAKE FOLKS LIKE THAT BUSTED IN THE MUG LOOKINGLIkE A SEA SLUG BITCH... I ONLY INTERACT WITH A SELECT FEW HERE THATS BECAUSE I KNOW THEY COOL AND THEY COOL WITH ME BUT IF I SEE ANY ONE U BUSTED OLD USED UP HOMOSEXUALS WHO IS BITTER AND WANTS TO TAKE IT OUT ON THESE FRESH FACED BABIES YOU FUCKING. GONNA HAVE TO FUCKING DEAL WITH ME TRUSTS ME IM NOTHING NICE SO KEEP IT COOL I WILL TOO...ANYBODY I CARE ABOUT LEAVE THEM ALONE 1ST AND FINAL WARNING ๐Ÿ˜ค

Post Posted: 2017-02-07 08:33:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-07 04:11:05

OF NASTY ASS FAGGOTS LIKE THAT HIDDEN SCARY FAGGOT HIDING BEHIND THAT PENCILED IN CARTOON PIC .I DONT FUCK WITH THAT FAKE FAGG BUT I WILL READ THAT BITCH FROM HERE TO MUTHAFUCKIN HIMALAYAS. .AND FAKE FOLKS LIKE THAT BUSTED IN THE MUG LOOKINGLIkE A SEA SLUG BITCH... I ONLY INTERACT WITH A SELECT FEW HERE THATS BECAUSE I KNOW THEY COOL AND THEY COOL WITH ME BUT IF I SEE ANY ONE U BUSTED OLD USED UP HOMOSEXUALS WHO IS BITTER AND WANTS TO TAKE IT OUT ON THESE FRESH FACED BABIES YOU FUCKING. GONNA HAVE TO FUCKING DEAL WITH ME TRUSTS ME IM NOTHING NICE SO KEEP IT COOL I WILL TOO...ANYBODY I CARE ABOUT LEAVE THEM ALONE 1ST AND FINAL WARNING ๐Ÿ˜ค

Who u talking about?

Post Posted: 2017-02-07 12:13:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-07 08:33:22

Who u talking about?

The penciled cartoon character looking like a Nutty Professor profile slumped over a table look like its drooling over a hot plate of chitterlings .that nigga does not leave BGCLIVE one bit that sad critter stays here always trying to analyze and read people with his failed sentence structure mumbling self reads that only he finds humor in them are so damn dry is like some white person trying to cook and serve me potatoes and steak and left out the sweet important part....no seasoning or gravy...with a dry humor uninteresting self..he actually thinks somebody care about him ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‚

Post Posted: 2017-02-07 12:26:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Don't pay him any mind as many people tell me he is callous and disgusting with no self love he feels the need to try and embarass people he can't embarass me my family is rich and I am rich a rich bitch I can buy everything he owns including his cheap ass car

Actually that boy is hilarious to me im always picking on nerds like him on Facebook ๐Ÿ˜„attacking their topics breaking down their logic gaining momentum with people who agree cause THEYRE always trying to sabotage my and other fans sci-fi or superheroes shows ..that thing is nothing more than a common troll just like them you just need to be more careful around that stop sharing personal things to people full of hate Thats not going to help you improve ok your way better than that hon โค and it was strange to see you interact with it because trolls to me are nothing more than malicious spirits ..

Post Posted: 2017-02-08 00:35:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Don't pay him any mind as many people tell me he is callous and disgusting with no self love he feels the need to try and embarass people he can't embarass me my family is rich and I am rich a rich bitch I can buy everything he owns including his cheap ass car

2017-02-07 12:26:47

Actually that boy is hilarious to me im always picking on nerds like him on Facebook ๐Ÿ˜„attacking their topics breaking down their logic gaining momentum with people who agree cause THEYRE always trying to sabotage my and other fans sci-fi or superheroes shows ..that thing is nothing more than a common troll just like them you just need to be more careful around that stop sharing personal things to people full of hate Thats not going to help you improve ok your way better than that hon โค and it was strange to see you interact with it because trolls to me are nothing more than malicious spirits ..

2017-02-07 16:06:03

I like you boo you preaching why u think he's not in here

Because him and his. other ugly stepsister are mad and ugly they both look like Hobgoblins in stockings from the Spiderman movies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„mad because all they lives they had to fight to get Dick and recognition poor souls all they had to offer someone is to lie on their stomachs legs spread wide apart to receive their usual neighborhood cumdumps loads of nasty wad of neighborhood bookstores old men semen those nasty demons shouldn't be mad their ashy trash dumps asholes help contribute to society to rid the planet of dreadful waste..๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„

Post Posted: 2017-02-08 16:27:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Who u talking about?

2017-02-07 12:13:39

The penciled cartoon character looking like a Nutty Professor profile slumped over a table look like its drooling over a hot plate of chitterlings .that nigga does not leave BGCLIVE one bit that sad critter stays here always trying to analyze and read people with his failed sentence structure mumbling self reads that only he finds humor in them are so damn dry is like some white person trying to cook and serve me potatoes and steak and left out the sweet important part....no seasoning or gravy...with a dry humor uninteresting self..he actually thinks somebody care about him ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lose your breath?

Post Posted: 2017-02-10 07:38:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Who u talking about?

2017-02-07 12:13:39

2017-02-08 16:27:46

Lose your breath?

No not him he acts like a Mother Superior who wears a nun habit wears a Red tie in penciled cartoon character

Post Posted: 2017-02-15 03:03:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
MATTER FACT IM POSTING THIS IN HERE FOR ONLY REAL LOVERS OF MUSIC AND MEN WHO LOVE TRANS IF YOU DON'T LIKE STAY THE HELL OUT

TO THE REST WELCOME

THIS IS A DEMO SO THAT WHICH EVER ARTIST THAT COMES IN OUR STUDIO CAN GET AN IDEA OF HOW TO DO THE SONG CAUSE I DON'T DO LIVE DEMOS LOL

IM A BAD BITCH AIN'T NONE OF YOU TALENTLESS FAGS CAN TAKE THAT FROM ME CEPT

AN STANK DICK WHICH YA CAN HAVE ..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HwRfDmrep4

My latest Demo

Of my original

Produced beat
By me

TITLED

INVITATION TO MY LOVE LOVE PANTRY

Post Posted: 2017-02-15 03:09:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

MATTER FACT IM POSTING THIS IN HERE FOR ONLY REAL LOVERS OF MUSIC AND MEN WHO LOVE TRANS IF YOU DON'T LIKE STAY THE HELL OUT

TO THE REST WELCOME

THIS IS A DEMO SO THAT WHICH EVER ARTIST THAT COMES IN OUR STUDIO CAN GET AN IDEA OF HOW TO DO THE SONG CAUSE I DON'T DO LIVE DEMOS LOL

My latest Demo

Of my original

Produced beat
By me

TITLED

Post Posted: 2017-02-15 03:14:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

TO THE REST WELCOME

My latest Demo

Of my original

Produced beat
By me

TITLED

2017-02-15 03:09:07

Girl bye go inhale high octane bitch

Post Posted: 2017-02-15 05:45:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Now you know damn well there are too many bitches on this shit that gives zero fucks. Why are you being delusional.
Do you actually think you have that much prestige around here?

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 03:52:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-15 05:45:00

Now you know damn well there are too many bitches on this shit that gives zero fucks. Why are you being delusional.

Honey it really DNT matter what you bitter lemons have to

Say im still .....http://vocaroo.com/i/s0o0iv6qTOkB

Me doing ARETHA FRANKLIN
LAUREN HILL
A ROSE IS STILL A ROSE

And im going to always in spite what you think of

Only here on this site teaming with
Lasciviousness and lewd men am im hated on

That means only one thing

That im doing something right because THEYRE are a plethora

Of straight men who desire want to befriend me
Off this site in the real world
I even got
Women Grand mothers fathers who love to be around me and in my presence my family always misses me every time I leave to go out of town back home after a visit be wanting me to stay I got a lot a lot going for me all my talents yet I stay humble and all other sites in the straight community im loved and respected

But I come here and see you bitter apes hate on the fresh face babies because THEYRE living their lives and not corrupted by you old bitter queens hate..learn to let go and be the open homosexual you really are so you will stop hating and finally live and have inner peace instead turmoil...

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 03:57:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0o0iv6qTOkB

Me doing ARETHA FRANKLIN
LAUREN HILL
A ROSE IS STILL A ROSE

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 04:45:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-17 03:52:52

Me doing ARETHA FRANKLIN
LAUREN HILL
A ROSE IS STILL A ROSE

I even got
Women Grand mothers fathers who love to be around me and in my presence my family always misses me every time I leave to go out of town back home after a visit be wanting me to stay I got a lot a lot going for me all my talents yet I stay humble and all other sites in the straight community im loved and respected

But I come here and see you bitter apes hate on the fresh face babies because THEYRE living their lives and not corrupted by you old bitter queens hate..learn to let go and be the open homosexual you really are so you will stop hating and finally live and have inner peace instead turmoil...

It's just a website dear.
Nobody is yelling for help.
So fold your cape back up....Your super powers are not needed.

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 06:23:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-17 03:52:52

Me doing ARETHA FRANKLIN
LAUREN HILL
A ROSE IS STILL A ROSE

I even got

2017-02-17 04:45:23

It's just a website dear.
Nobody is yelling for help.
So fold your cape back up....Your super powers are not needed.

Never ....and yes they are ..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‡

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PJ4jqUUbYX

THIS ONE LONGER
MY COVER TONI BRAXTON

LOVE SHOULD HAD BROUGHT YOU HOME LAST NIGHT

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 09:13:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Validations threads are so 2008 Neutral

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 11:15:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

If this were a validation thread that you deem it to be you would see me posting of superficial property money fame countless pictures of me countless vids of me showing off but not doing anything of a tribute of a sorts to artists who rarely or barely ever are remembered for their hard work and everyone knows when you in a studio there is lots of downtime which is nothing but the devils tools to do mischief but I use my time productively ..which is what I primarily do in majority the tributes i done because music today as of now have no spirit nor soul majority of the rap I did was to bring attention to those artists from the early 80s late 90s era same as the music and noticed that a certain devil profile saw fit to twist it into that I was seeking a validation thread letting me know it bothers his Boogeyman looking mug self so I continue to press on even further ..but the thing that gets me is that im WONDERING

WHY ARE YOU A BEING A HYPOCRITE HMMM?
DIDNT you just posted a going to Paris thread ??๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 11:21:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-17 11:15:08

If this were a validation thread that you deem it to be you would see me posting of superficial property money fame countless pictures of me countless vids of me showing off but not doing anything of a tribute of a sorts to artists who rarely or barely ever are remembered for their hard work and everyone knows when you in a studio there is lots of downtime which is nothing but the devils tools to do mischief but I use my time productively ..which is what I primarily do in majority the tributes i done because music today as of now have no spirit nor soul majority of the rap I did was to bring attention to those artists from the early 80s late 90s era same as the music and noticed that a certain devil profile saw fit to twist it into that I was seeking a validation thread letting me know it bothers his Boogeyman looking mug self so I continue to press on even further ..but the thing that gets me is that im WONDERING

I stand corrected. However, I freely admit I am self validating about that France thread. There is no pretense.

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 12:15:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-02-17 11:15:08

2017-02-17 11:21:30

I stand corrected. However, I freely admit I am self validating about that France thread. There is no pretense.

Amen๐Ÿ˜‡โค
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: