Search
He is gay  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 18 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Kanye West

He is so determined to break into fashion with a line that has not been recieved well. I don't know too many heterosexual males who are into fashion like that. The fashion commnunity is populated with gay men and females.

What you guys take?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Queenye came out the closet when he married Ken Kardashian, all these new-age factory-built bitches with 500 lbs of weave and a gallon of make-up on top of their silicone bodies look like a well-done-up high-budget tranny Idea

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

Queenye came out the closet when he married Ken Kardashian, all these new-age factory-built bitches with 500 lbs of weave and a gallon of make-up on top of their silicone bodies look like a well-done-up high-budget tranny Idea

she's definetly his beard

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Kanye needs to go somewhere with his jacked out of the Matrix clothes.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

18 days ago

I wonder how hard it frustrates him that kim's vanilla ass won't eat his booty, we know he likes that Idea

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

18 days ago

18 days ago

I wonder how hard it frustrates him that kim's vanilla ass won't eat his booty, we know he likes that Idea

that's what his male lover

she's just there to help him keep up, though pointless at this point, appearance and be his mannequin.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

Kanye needs to go somewhere with his jacked out of the Matrix clothes.

Idea

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I think for gay men to have such stereotypical mindsets about what makes a man manly is kind of counter productive.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

I think for gay men to have such stereotypical mindsets about what makes a man manly is kind of counter productive.

but um, how many heterosexual males do you know that are into fashion like that?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

18 days ago

but um, how many heterosexual males do you know that are into fashion like that?

It doesn't matter how many I know. I just know that they do exist, so I wouldn't automatically categorize someone as gay just because they're into something that most people believe to be for women and gay men only.

If that was the case then we should assume that all women who wear pants are masculine or a lesbian since pants were originally intended for men.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

18 days ago

Is that inherently different than these other rappers who have clothing and shoe lines...Steve Harvey is into fashion. You act like Kayne is making women's clothing.....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

Yet homos do it all day everyday

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

Kanye West

He is so determined to break into fashion with a line that has not been recieved well. I don't know too many heterosexual males who are into fashion like that. The fashion commnunity is populated with gay men and females.

What you guys take?

I think he is gay. Not just because of that tho. His actions.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
According to you, the world is homo

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

18 days ago

18 days ago

Is that inherently different than these other rappers who have clothing and shoe lines...Steve Harvey is into fashion. You act like Kayne is making women's clothing.....

Kanye dresses his beard

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

18 days ago

18 days ago

It doesn't matter how many I know. I just know that they do exist, so I wouldn't automatically categorize someone as gay just because they're into something that most people believe to be for women and gay men only.

If that was the case then we should assume that all women who wear pants are masculine or a lesbian since pants were originally intended for men.

Idea

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

18 days ago

18 days ago

18 days ago

Idea

How you dewin gwarl?

You arh-right?

What you did all day?

Where yo sorry husband at?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down
CHILE KANYE WANNA DO A SISSY WALK LMAOOO

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

18 days ago

18 days ago

18 days ago

Idea

18 days ago

How you dewin gwarl?

You arh-right?

What you did all day?

Laughing 🤣

HEY SIS

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

18 days ago

hetero males do that too

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

18 days ago

18 days ago

hetero males do that too

We are talking about homos. Stay on topic.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

18 days ago

18 days ago

18 days ago

Idea

18 days ago

How you dewin gwarl?

You arh-right?

What you did all day?

18 days ago

Laughing 🤣

HEY SIS

Hi hunty lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

18 days ago

18 days ago

18 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down
def gay, but he be too pressed
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum