Search
What were you afraid of as child?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 17:59:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Dear Diary,

As an adult I can relax.. and have fun... but as I child I took everything very seriously. There were 5 things that I HATED and were afraid of because.. well I guess I simply didnt understand.

1) My mother brought me and my friends to Chuckie Cheese for a Surprise birthday party. I had no idea what Chuckie Cheese was, but when I got there I didn't think it was sanitary to eat at a place who's mascot was a fuckin enormous rat. I was offended and I thought my mother did it on purpose as a cruel joke.

2) I was afraid of the show Teletubbies. I didn't mind the alien creatures so much... but I was scared as fuck of the baby head in the sun. I just didn't think an all-seeing flaming child's head that laughed at your every move was appropriate for children. I thought it was extremely Satanic.

3) My mother once took the family to Red Lobster. As I'm sure you know, in the front they have a tank full of lobsters. At first I thought it was the best place ever because my mother said to pick a lobster..... I thought I was getting dinner and a pet. So I picked the cutest lobster thinking I was gonna take him home. When he ended up on my plate I was so horrified I stormed out of the resturant crying and throwing things off the table.

4) The teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.... They were cool or whatever, but with reptiles that large, I was very concerned about salmonella.

5) Lastly, in Times Square during the holidays, this horror themed resturant would send out a Zombie Santa to give out coupons. When I saw him, I was convinced that someone had jumped Santa. I threw a fit in the middle of Times Square and didn\'t stop until the police came and told me that they were "investigating the case" and it should be solved before Christmas.

I never followed up.

What were you afraid of as a kid? Were you inquisitive? Shy? Or a brat?

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 18:09:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Predator. Refused to go in the woods for about 6 months after my father showed me the first Predator movie.

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 18:10:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
so it was 1990 and I guess one of the NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET MOVIES Has just come out ( Freddy krugger)

my uncle bought the mask ....and would run out and scare the living daylights outta me

ironically I LUV Freddy krugger movies now tho

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 18:13:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
early on i shared a room with by brother....still fairly young, i got my own room and was uncomfortable sleeping in the dark alone...i remember waking up in the middle of the night and running to my parents room jumping in bed with them....eventually my dad put a stop to it, so I did get over it....

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 18:31:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
HEIGHTS.

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 18:32:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-01-16 17:59:37

Dear Diary,

As an adult I can relax.. and have fun... but as I child I took everything very seriously. There were 5 things that I HATED and were afraid of because.. well I guess I simply didnt understand.

1) My mother brought me and my friends to Chuckie Cheese for a Surprise birthday party. I had no idea what Chuckie Cheese was, but when I got there I didn't think it was sanitary to eat at a place who's mascot was a fuckin enormous rat. I was offended and I thought my mother did it on purpose as a cruel joke.

2) I was afraid of the show Teletubbies. I didn't mind the alien creatures so much... but I was scared as fuck of the baby head in the sun. I just didn't think an all-seeing flaming child's head that laughed at your every move was appropriate for children. I thought it was extremely Satanic.

3) My mother once took the family to Red Lobster. As I'm sure you know, in the front they have a tank full of lobsters. At first I thought it was the best place ever because my mother said to pick a lobster..... I thought I was getting dinner and a pet. So I picked the cutest lobster thinking I was gonna take him home. When he ended up on my plate I was so horrified I stormed out of the resturant crying and throwing things off the table.

4) The teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.... They were cool or whatever, but with reptiles that large, I was very concerned about salmonella.

5) Lastly, in Times Square during the holidays, this horror themed resturant would send out a Zombie Santa to give out coupons. When I saw him, I was convinced that someone had jumped Santa. I threw a fit in the middle of Times Square and didn\'t stop until the police came and told me that they were "investigating the case" and it should be solved before Christmas.

I never followed up.

As a child I was afraid of Ugly bitches like you.

...and how was you a afraid of rats when you look like one and the other reptilians you named....FOH dusty ass queen.

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 18:36:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

wypipo and darkness were the only things that scared me.

I actually liked the darkness. You could get away with mad shit if no one could see you.

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 18:37:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
.. .
. . .
. . .. . what's for dinner ug?

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 18:38:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Predator. Refused to go in the woods for about 6 months after my father showed me the first Predator movie.

I love nature, but the woods is disgusting anyway.

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 18:47:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

so it was 1990 and I guess one of the NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET MOVIES Has just come out ( Freddy krugger)

my uncle bought the mask ....and would run out and scare the living daylights outta me

ironically I LUV Freddy krugger movies now tho

LMAO!!!!!!!! Thats so cute! I love psychology. Most people have a "flight" or "fight" response when they think they're in danger. I have both. My step father use to try and scare me with a masks too, I would always attack and then run away before he could respond. When I went to therapy my psychologist named it "The rooster response" and noticed that everything Im afraid of, my first response is to attack head on, then escape to safety. Lol

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 18:50:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

early on i shared a room with by brother....still fairly young, i got my own room and was uncomfortable sleeping in the dark alone...i remember waking up in the middle of the night and running to my parents room jumping in bed with them....eventually my dad put a stop to it, so I did get over it....

What were you afraid of tho? Just the darkness in general where anything could happen?

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 18:53:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-01-16 18:50:35

What were you afraid of tho? Just the darkness in general where anything could happen?

as a kid something your imagination gets out of hand especially if you see something on tv that scares you.......i just thought the shadows on the wall and sometimes strange noises would be monsters...lol...

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 18:58:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Dear Diary,

I never followed up.

2017-01-16 18:32:04

...and how was you a afraid of rats when you look like one and the other reptilians you named....FOH dusty ass queen.

Neutral ............... Laughing i'm done. Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 19:18:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

HEIGHTS.

Im still scared of heights.

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 19:21:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Dear Diary,

I never followed up.

Huh? Did anyone hear that... Sounded like a desperate cry for attention... Oh well.

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 19:23:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

.. .
. . .
. . .. . what's for dinner ug?

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 19:29:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 19:29:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-01-16 18:50:35

2017-01-16 18:53:54

as a kid something your imagination gets out of hand especially if you see something on tv that scares you.......i just thought the shadows on the wall and sometimes strange noises would be monsters...lol...

Thats a health response. Sometimes it is the monsters.

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 20:11:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 20:23:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The dark duh

MARCO was also afraid to sleep without the sheets or comforter covering her feet

What else.......

Leaving closet doors open at night

TEHE

BLOOP

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 20:37:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
As a child, I was afraid of being gay.....very afraid...I wasn't naive....I knew what gay was as early as 1st grade....cuz I was messing with boys even in Kindergarten....Hide and seek...tackling them down....squeezing them.,,tickling them...kissing them....playground smooching.....

I know most people say they realized they were gay at 12 and 13.....naah....not me....I always knew I was different much younger than that......I can't really tell you what age because I always sort of knew.....wasn't something I realized....I remember being attracted boys....When you have much older siblings, you hear ADULT CONVOs and you grow up much faster than your age.....so I was aware of what I was at a much younger age.....besides that...the only thing that scared me was darkness and dreaming.....I had very vivid dreams and nightmares as a child....It happened often....and till this day, I have problems sleeping...I need a prescription pill to sleep......I've always had insomnia but It all started from the nightmares.....I would never sleep at night......

Post Posted: 2017-01-16 20:50:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

AS A CHILD I WAS ALWAYS SCARED OF CANDY MAN IN BLOODY MARY MY COUSINS LOCKED ME IN THE CLOSET AND CALLED THERE NAMES LIKE. 5 TIMES AND I WAS ALWAYS SCARED LOL

WHAT A CUTE LITTLE BABY PIC OF YOU!

Post Posted: 2017-01-17 03:10:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
GAYS...

Post Posted: 2017-01-17 03:28:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
being alone

Post Posted: 2017-01-17 18:18:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Dear Diary,

I never followed up.

2017-01-16 19:21:39

Huh? Did anyone hear that... Sounded like a desperate cry for attention... Oh well.

You corny ass, dusty ass dirty bitch. Suck a shitty dick whore....Oh, you already have.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: