Obama Final Speech (January 10, 2017)

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Live Stream in progress

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Great Speech...Thanks for posting...I remember when he got elected...I cried like a baby...

So much hope for young black men all over the COUNTRY. It's only the "beginning".

Let's all take inspiration from that speech...and DO BETTER IN 2017!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Great Speech...Thanks for posting...I remember when he got elected...I cried like a baby...

So much hope for young black men all over the COUNTRY. It's only the "beginning".

I, for one, am glad to se him go.

Good riddance!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Good riddance!!!

LIKE I SAID "WE" ALL NEED TO DO BETTER IN "2017".

SO I TAKE IT...TRUMP IS YOUR MAN?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Good riddance!!!

Now you'll be forced to get off obama care, bgc and work for a change.

You only have a few more days until your entitlements are gone.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Good riddance!!!

12 days ago

You could, but you'd still have it wrong. I told you... I, no my people have a dog in this wicked race. to support and uphold white supremacy and the continued oppression and captivity of my people.

He spoke a lot about the spirit that made this country great, but made no mention of the blood money made from the free labor of my people which financed it's rise to greatness.

Can you imagine that if today all the people who work for corporation wanted no pay for their labor and how much money those corporations would stand to make at the end of 300 plus years of all profit and no payroll?

What does it say that after 8 year in office this country's first black president will return to the city where literally hundreds black people are literally killing one another to escape the hopelessness of their even more desperate situation?

That whole speech was a joke and I hope that Trump erases every indication that he ever held that office.

Fuck his legacy!!!

My people, in his city of Chicago are worse off than they were before his 1st term began and he did absolutely nothing to change that them, but he made damn sure sure that wypipo and wealthy gays were okay.

You all need to wake up and quit seeing that man through brown skinned colored lenses. He, during the entirety of both his terms, did absolutely nothing to indicate that he was a friend to black people.

We survived his ass and we'll survive trump too.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Good riddance!!!

12 days ago

It's you who needs to worry about those free hormones your fake chemically made feminine ass will no longer be getting.

And you'll also need to be pissing standing up in the men's restroom again where you belong.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Good riddance!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

You could, but you'd still have it wrong. I told you... I, no my people have a dog in this wicked race. to support and uphold white supremacy and the continued oppression and captivity of my people.

He spoke a lot about the spirit that made this country great, but made no mention of the blood money made from the free labor of my people which financed it's rise to greatness.

Can you imagine that if today all the people who work for corporation wanted no pay for their labor and how much money those corporations would stand to make at the end of 300 plus years of all profit and no payroll?

What does it say that after 8 year in office this country's first black president will return to the city where literally hundreds black people are literally killing one another to escape the hopelessness of their even more desperate situation?

That whole speech was a joke and I hope that Trump erases every indication that he ever held that office.

Fuck his legacy!!!

My people, in his city of Chicago are worse off than they were before his 1st term began and he did absolutely nothing to change that them, but he made damn sure sure that wypipo and wealthy gays were okay.

You all need to wake up and quit seeing that man through brown skinned colored lenses. He, during the entirety of both his terms, did absolutely nothing to indicate that he was a friend to black people.

UNDERSTOOD...

How would you have "handled" the POWER of the Presidency...Differenly?

He did mention in his speech that you are "welcome" to run and try and change things.

Or you can even start by effecting change ...locally.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Good riddance!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

Fuck his legacy!!!

12 days ago

UNDERSTOOD...

He did mention in his speech that you are "welcome" to run and try and change things.

I would've done as much as a I could in the 8 years that I had to transfer as much of the White Wealth as could into the hands African Americans and the poor. I would've accomplished much of it by executive order if I had to even risking impeachment.

I would have got the best black mind in the country to come up with legal ways within the confine of the system to ways to tax and legislate white people into criminals and enemies of the state just as they have done to black people.

I would've made the white house so black with a predominantly African American cabinet and administration that by the time we left office, wypipo would know what it felt like to black and marginalized in America.

And all African American Secret service detail. I wish a mafucka would try and run up in the white house and try to catch me off guard like that white detail let happen to him.

The my personal advisor would have been Dr. Claud Anderson and just like Trump, I wouldn't have given two fucks about what a white mafuckas thought about me bringing a so-called pro-black supremacist into the white house with me to guide my decisions on how to fuck white people and uplift black people as high as we possibly could in the limited time we had.

Nobody would sleep... Until every African American sighed a sigh of relief even if only for that short time I'm in office.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

I don't get it?!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Good riddance!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

Fuck his legacy!!!

12 days ago

UNDERSTOOD...

12 days ago

I would've done as much as a I could in the 8 years that I had to transfer as much of the White Wealth as could into the hands African Americans and the poor. I would've accomplished much of it by executive order if I had to even risking impeachment.

I would have got the best black mind in the country to come up with legal ways within the confine of the system to ways to tax and legislate white people into criminals and enemies of the state just as they have done to black people.

I would've made the white house so black with a predominantly African American cabinet and administration that by the time we left office, wypipo would know what it felt like to black and marginalized in America.

And all African American Secret service detail. I wish a mafucka would try and run up in the white house and try to catch me off guard like that white detail let happen to him.

The my personal advisor would have been Dr. Claud Anderson and just like Trump, I wouldn't have given two fucks about what a white mafuckas thought about me bringing a so-called pro-black supremacist into the white house with me to guide my decisions on how to fuck white people and uplift black people as high as we possibly could in the limited time we had.

Nobody would sleep... Until every African American sighed a sigh of relief even if only for that short time I'm in office.

I got half way through your ...RHETORIC....WOW!

So Obama was in a "lose lose"...situation with you?

You're smart enough to know the "black population" is a 'minority" in this country. Very small compared to the "majority".

You alienating the majority of the "country" would of got you "impeached" before any "executive orders" were passed.

Matter of fact. They would of never "elected" you in the first place.

Obama is there, because of many reasons. None are because the "white majority" wanted to "elect" a "black bigot'.

DO BETTER IN 2017...BRO BRO!

YOU CANT TAKE YOUR "CUES" FROM YOUR "OPPRESSOR" AND CALL YOURSELF A "BETTER MAN'...THAT IS IS "CRAZY!!!

JUST LIKE YOU CANT TAKE ON THE TRAITS OF "THE ENEMY" AND CALL YOURSELF "REPPING"..."THE MOST HIGH"...

AGAIN ...DO BETTER!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Where have you been Demon? I mean... Damon?

Have you been aiight, My (diminutive) Lil' Nigga?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Good riddance!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

Fuck his legacy!!!

12 days ago

UNDERSTOOD...

12 days ago

12 days ago

You're smart enough to know the "black population" is a 'minority" in this country. Very small compared to the "majority".

You alienating the majority of the "country" would of got you "impeached" before any "executive orders" were passed.

Obama is there, because of many reasons. None are because the "white majority" wanted to "elect" a "black bigot'.

YOU CANT TAKE YOUR "CUES" FROM YOUR "OPPRESSOR" AND CALL YOURSELF A "BETTER MAN'...THAT IS IS "CRAZY!!!

JUST LIKE YOU CANT TAKE ON THE TRAITS OF "THE ENEMY" AND CALL YOURSELF "REPPING"..."THE MOST HIGH"...

AGAIN ...DO BETTER!

Save it... the LGBTQ community is even smaller, yet he pulled out all the stops to address their issues. I can't even think of one thing they wanted that they didn't get during his two terms.

He even used issued Executive Order to make it happen. So, pass me with small minority bullshit your talking.

Do I look like I've been sleep for the pat 8 years. I heard the cries and the groans of my people. I seen the hopelessness and felt the sting of being marginalized and condescended to by him.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i will miss him....i hope he still stays in politics and keep us abreast of what really going on, especially what Donald is doing or trying to do.....perhaps he will still have some pull in DC to get some insider information...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Good riddance!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

It's you who needs to worry about those free hormones your fake chemically made feminine ass will no longer be getting.

And you'll also need to be pissing standing up in the men's restroom again where you belong.

Now that was funny!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Good riddance!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Now that was funny!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Good riddance!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

You might as well keep typing your soul away, since thats the only real job you do have on here and in life.

How are you going to feel once obama leaves office and you cant add anymore minutes on to your gov't phone?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Good riddance!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

Fuck his legacy!!!

12 days ago

UNDERSTOOD...

12 days ago

12 days ago

AGAIN ...DO BETTER!

12 days ago

Save it... the LGBTQ community is even smaller, yet he pulled out all the stops to address their issues. I can't even think of one thing they wanted that they didn't get during his two terms.

He even used issued Executive Order to make it happen. So, pass me with small minority bullshit your talking.

Do I look like I've been sleep for the pat 8 years. I heard the cries and the groans of my people. I seen the hopelessness and felt the sting of being marginalized and condescended to by him.

You made some Good points.

I still don't believe with your "platform" you would of been elected.

He talked about "inclusiveness" when running. I didn't really follow his Presidency. How did he manage to give the "LGBTQ" community so much without any "opposition"...Are you saying he "ignored" the "naysayers"?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Good riddance!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

Fuck his legacy!!!

12 days ago

UNDERSTOOD...

12 days ago

12 days ago

AGAIN ...DO BETTER!

12 days ago

12 days ago

You made some Good points.

I still don't believe with your "platform" you would of been elected.

He talked about "inclusiveness" when running. I didn't really follow his Presidency. How did he manage to give the "LGBTQ" community so much without any "opposition"...Are you saying he "ignored" the "naysayers"?

You seem to have selective hearing. What he didn't mention is every bit as important as what he did mention.

He didn't mention protections for young black men who are routinely being murdered at the hand of white supremacists in law enforcement.

He did even mention the problems that black people in his own city of Chicago are facing with all the schools that have been closed or the fact that Chicago has one the highest poverty and jobless rate in the country, which certainly is a the most important contributing factor to the crime rate their.

What he said was that he's content with the knowledge that he put wypipo back to work and improved their quality of life.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: