Search
An African Broke My Heart  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last Page 

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

I heard that app is for snow queens, coons and racists who love BBC.

12 days ago

OMG that gif!!!!
Looks like the adult version of boondocks lol.😆

12 days ago

It is Very Happy

12 days ago

Well i b damn lmao i guessed that out cuz the dude gettin fucked is that white actin dude i recognized. I have not seen boondocks in years lol!! Laughing Smile

12 days ago

Yeah, the cancelled it a while ago.

Yea i knew they cancelled it a long time ago it was just to black for america

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

I pretty much ignore Africans. For the most part they want nothing to do with us. I refuse to have someone from the poorest, war torn, undemocratic region if the planet tell me how much better they are than me and how much better the culture they are clearly choosing not to return to is than mine.

12 days ago

It breaks my heart to hear you say this....I always come here and I read your comments..tho I never met you, I think you are a nice person
Don't let one person make know the rest of the billions love you
#weAreOnePeople

12 days ago

You Africans would love to pain the picture of being completely autonomous for the control and influence of white people, but you're own identities have been by in large stripped from you also.

There are only a hand full of the some 50 some nations in Africa today which can even be called by a name that wasn't given to them during the colonization of that convenient by wypipo, who made it a short order to divide it up amongst themselves and renamed each new part they created as they saw fit.

Further more, even thought there may be over some 2000 different languages and tongues spoken there today, even the many different languages of southern Africa have been standardized by your imperialist master from the West whom you've come to idol and love the same way that the Dominicans love their Spanish conquers whose langue they've adopted.

Swahili was the language initially chosen by the West which would open up trade with the West, now today, its good old English.

If you dusty ankle bushmen are not able to speak the language which has become the Standard for all Africans everywhere, you're essentially relegated to the worst kind of poverty Africa has to offer many of it's most unfortunate people.

That said. Spare us all here who know better and who know the affection you have for your white masters who has not only taught you to hate yourselves as he has done everywhere he's ever been around the globe, but to also hate what he hates, which just so happens to be the so-called African Americans.

Because He knows that although he reigns supreme now, it's we who's got next.

Code:
“And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.” (Isaiah 14:2).

“He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.” (Revelation 13:10).

You say that Africans Americans hate Africans just as much as they hate us, but you treacherous mafuckas hated us first when you [the children of Ham] sold us [the children of Shem] into captivity to the white devils whom you collaborated with against us both them and now.

12 days ago

I don't know where your anger is coming from and where it's leading to but you need to chill out......you don't anything about Africa so don't like you do....Africa is a continent..different languages, culture, history, ethnicities and tribes.
Even as African, born and raised I cant classify all Africans due to how complicated the continent is....oh and FYI don't act like you know anything, coz unlike America where everything is documented, Africans use several methods to preserve their history
#onlyPositiveVibesHere #peace

12 days ago

First of all... You don't know what I know.

Second, I just told you that there are some 200 plus languages and over 50 different nations that make up southern Africa, Hoe. So don't act like you're telling me anything about Africa that I don't know.

Like I said before, you mafuckas are every bit as Westernized as any African American regardless of where you live in Africa.

The notion that you dirty bitches are better than African Americans is laughable. Most of you bitches aren't even taught about the very Trans-Atlantic slave trade in which some 13 of the 52-54 African nations took part.

Of course not all Africans are the same type of assholes that those of you who seem to log into BGC appear to be, but everyone of you bitches who end up here on the shores of America are, regardless of how well you try to hide it or what your mouth says publicly to the contrary.

12 days ago

Arguing with you is like a mad man chasing nothing......besides empty barrels makes the most noise

12 days ago

Isn't there a board for Africans you can be on right now? Why the hell are you here?

You're meddling just like the bigoted white fucks posting here on topic being discussed by African Americans.

Nobody wants be bothered by a 5.4" 150 pound dusty African midget a superiority complex.

We are not nor have we ever been the same people and have nothing to do with Africans.

There is no African American dick here for you.

You are angry for nothing.....fix ya life

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

I pretty much ignore Africans. For the most part they want nothing to do with us. I refuse to have someone from the poorest, war torn, undemocratic region if the planet tell me how much better they are than me and how much better the culture they are clearly choosing not to return to is than mine.

12 days ago

It breaks my heart to hear you say this....I always come here and I read your comments..tho I never met you, I think you are a nice person
#weAreOnePeople

12 days ago

You Africans would love to pain the picture of being completely autonomous for the control and influence of white people, but you're own identities have been by in large stripped from you also.

There are only a hand full of the some 50 some nations in Africa today which can even be called by a name that wasn't given to them during the colonization of that convenient by wypipo, who made it a short order to divide it up amongst themselves and renamed each new part they created as they saw fit.

Further more, even thought there may be over some 2000 different languages and tongues spoken there today, even the many different languages of southern Africa have been standardized by your imperialist master from the West whom you've come to idol and love the same way that the Dominicans love their Spanish conquers whose langue they've adopted.

Swahili was the language initially chosen by the West which would open up trade with the West, now today, its good old English.

If you dusty ankle bushmen are not able to speak the language which has become the Standard for all Africans everywhere, you're essentially relegated to the worst kind of poverty Africa has to offer many of it's most unfortunate people.

That said. Spare us all here who know better and who know the affection you have for your white masters who has not only taught you to hate yourselves as he has done everywhere he's ever been around the globe, but to also hate what he hates, which just so happens to be the so-called African Americans.

Code:
“And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.” (Isaiah 14:2).

“He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.” (Revelation 13:10).

You say that Africans Americans hate Africans just as much as they hate us, but you treacherous mafuckas hated us first when you [the children of Ham] sold us [the children of Shem] into captivity to the white devils whom you collaborated with against us both them and now.

12 days ago

I don't know where your anger is coming from and where it's leading to but you need to chill out......you don't anything about Africa so don't like you do....Africa is a continent..different languages, culture, history, ethnicities and tribes.
Even as African, born and raised I cant classify all Africans due to how complicated the continent is....oh and FYI don't act like you know anything, coz unlike America where everything is documented, Africans use several methods to preserve their history

12 days ago

Second, I just told you that there are some 200 plus languages and over 50 different nations that make up southern Africa, Hoe. So don't act like you're telling me anything about Africa that I don't know.

Like I said before, you mafuckas are every bit as Westernized as any African American regardless of where you live in Africa.

The notion that you dirty bitches are better than African Americans is laughable. Most of you bitches aren't even taught about the very Trans-Atlantic slave trade in which some 13 of the 52-54 African nations took part.

Of course not all Africans are the same type of assholes that those of you who seem to log into BGC appear to be, but everyone of you bitches who end up here on the shores of America are, regardless of how well you try to hide it or what your mouth says publicly to the contrary.

12 days ago

Arguing with you is like a mad man chasing nothing......besides empty barrels makes the most noise

12 days ago

Isn't there a board for Africans you can be on right now? Why the hell are you here?

You're meddling just like the bigoted white fucks posting here on topic being discussed by African Americans.

Nobody wants be bothered by a 5.4" 150 pound dusty African midget a superiority complex.

We are not nor have we ever been the same people and have nothing to do with Africans.

11 days ago

Fix yours and find you some dusty ankle Africans to mingle with.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

#weAreOnePeople

12 days ago

Code:

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Omg....so all this while I. Arguing with a 40 year old frustrated wasted years dude?....bruh I surrender ok you win
Hahahahahha my my fucking goodness...seriously? Hahahahahha

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

#weAreOnePeople

12 days ago

Code:

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

Are you Ashanti?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

#weAreOnePeople

12 days ago

Code:

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Omg....so all this while I. Arguing with a 40 year old frustrated wasted years dude?....bruh I surrender ok you win
Hahahahahha my my fucking goodness...seriously? Hahahahahha

You're from the Oyoko, Ghana, right?

Are you Ashanti?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

#weAreOnePeople

12 days ago

Code:

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Are you Ashanti?

I'm your mother bitch....fix your life
@40 you should be ashamed that you haven't achieved nothing....I guess that makes u so mad

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

#weAreOnePeople

12 days ago

Code:

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Are you Ashanti?

11 days ago

@40 you should be ashamed that you haven't achieved nothing....I guess that makes u so mad

I apologize. But can you just answer my question?

Are you Ashanti?

Oyoko, Ghana

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

#weAreOnePeople

12 days ago

Code:

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Are you Ashanti?

11 days ago

11 days ago

Are you Ashanti?

Oyoko, Ghana

At least I see hope...I see a future
What can I see in a useless 40 year old.....you are so fat that u hide your stats and your pic........
At least none of them is outta shape.......u disgust me so bad

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

#weAreOnePeople

12 days ago

Code:

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Are you Ashanti?

11 days ago

11 days ago

Are you Ashanti?

Oyoko, Ghana

11 days ago

What can I see in a useless 40 year old.....you are so fat that u hide your stats and your pic........

Why are you being mean to me, Yo?

We may be family if you're Ashanti?

I talk a lot of shit to most Africans because most Africans are have such a fucked up attitude. However, there are Africans from certain tribes for which I have the utmost respect.

Can you please tell me what tribe you come from?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

#weAreOnePeople

12 days ago

Code:

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Are you Ashanti?

11 days ago

11 days ago

Are you Ashanti?

Oyoko, Ghana

11 days ago

11 days ago

I talk a lot of shit to most Africans because most Africans are have such a fucked up attitude. However, there are Africans from certain tribes for which I have the utmost respect.

You disgust me dude fuck outta here
#stupidfaggot...... You can never be an African

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

#weAreOnePeople

12 days ago

Code:

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Are you Ashanti?

11 days ago

11 days ago

Are you Ashanti?

Oyoko, Ghana

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

You disgust me dude fuck outta here
#stupidfaggot...... You can never be an African

Historically, the Ashanti come from that region on Ghana. Depending on when your people moved into that area., we may in deed be related.

I already apologized for my very rude behavior. the Thought that i treated you like that knowing that there is a possibility that you might be my people is bothering me.

But now it's you who is being a bit of a jerk, so I guess we're even.

Maybe, you feel like you haven't insulted me enough to feel vindicated of my previously rude behavior towards you yet, huh?!

Are you Ashanti?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
DAMN ALL THIS TALK ABOUT A DIRTY ASS AFRICAN LMAOOOOOOOOO

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

I think I broke my African. He stopped responding to me.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

So today I was perusing the popular app (Grindr) and I happened to encounter a beautiful African bottom who wouldn't give me the time of day but told my white roommate that he isn't into African-Americans. Why is there such a divide between us? I have noticed a lot of Africans who don't like African Americans. Care to comment @adminsex ?

islanders and them foreigns dont like blacks because they think we're all whores, Ik because ive had alot of foreign friends tell me that

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Chyle I'm gagging..... Laughing

I'm African but I smell like Issey Miyake...and I took a shower 2 hours ago with Bleu de Chanel.....far from dirty or smelly....I smell like heaven....

Now this OYOKO Ghana boy.....born and raised in Ghana myself but I've never heard of OYOKO in my life....but I was born and raised in the city....East legon and Trassaco....An Oyoko boy is the equivalent of a redneck African......An African from a rural area....An Oyoko boy and an East legon dude like me are cut from 2 different cloths....It's like a dude from Brooklyn N.Y and a dude from Alabama....2 completely different swags....

I'll leave it at that.....

Oyoko niggas lmao. Laughing

MESSY ASS THREAD....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

11 days ago

I'm African but I smell like Issey Miyake...and I took a shower 2 hours ago with Bleu de Chanel.....far from dirty or smelly....I smell like heaven....

Now this OYOKO Ghana boy.....born and raised in Ghana myself but I've never heard of OYOKO in my life....but I was born and raised in the city....East legon and Trassaco....An Oyoko boy is the equivalent of a redneck African......An African from a rural area....An Oyoko boy and an East legon dude like me are cut from 2 different cloths....It's like a dude from Brooklyn N.Y and a dude from Alabama....2 completely different swags....

MESSY ASS THREAD....

How do you react when you see African-Americans talk about African natives as if they don't have direct roots that trace back to the continent? It makes me chuckle a lil bit cuz I'm like, there's really a mentality among AA's that they have nothing to do with Africa or its people. A lot of AA's even get offended when you call them African. It's funny and confusing to me at the same time.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

You better off. Africans collect info like the nsa and google. You would be getting bills and notices within a month.
#DodgedABullet

Laughing lmao

Yes....Nigerians are known for that.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

So today I was perusing the popular app (Grindr) and I happened to encounter a beautiful African bottom who wouldn't give me the time of day but told my white roommate that he isn't into African-Americans. Why is there such a divide between us? I have noticed a lot of Africans who don't like African Americans. Care to comment @adminsex ?

12 days ago

I made a Grindr account one time and I think I deactivated it. It was boring as hell. But I did notice it was alot of whites on there. I assume that most people who use that app are seeking white people anyway.

Good point. I wonder if there is a more diverse app

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

. . .

. . .

. . . . . . i have an african friend who has shared with me his school grade experience..

. . . . he's moved to the US durin middle school into highschool.... And the reception he has gotten from his Black peers in public school was nothing but malice and taunting and brute disdain.

. . one of the fundamentals in life I've learn is that nothing comes from nowhere.

. . . . . . . . do u tink your African grindr counterpart could have gone thru the same ting?

I have heard things like that too. Like black kids teasing African kids. That could be a possibility. I have no idea why they would tease him. He's like supermodel beautiful....oh well I'm over it

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

11 days ago

MESSY ASS THREAD....

11 days ago

How do you react when you see African-Americans talk about African natives as if they don't have direct roots that trace back to the continent? It makes me chuckle a lil bit cuz I'm like, there's really a mentality among AA's that they have nothing to do with Africa or its people. A lot of AA's even get offended when you call them African. It's funny and confusing to me at the same time.

Well....

I'm used to it. We see very popular black comedians make fun of Africans during their skits....and the African American audience laughs....and the whites in the audience are laughing AT them....NOT WITH them

My conclusion is this.....It doesn't matter what you don't want to be labelled as.....In this world, you never get to label yourself....Society will always label you.....You can claim Creole, Native Indian, and Gullah ALL YOU WANT Laughing ...but a racist....a white racist will see you as nothing more than a NIGGER....and the bottomline of being seen as a nigger stems from your African genetics.......

During Obama's campaign in 2007, many AfroAmericans did not consider him to be black like them because he was half African and half white...The fact that his black side was Kenyan disqualified him.....but ofcourse, after they saw the potential of him winning and after he won....All of a sudden, he became the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT.......Do see how minds change?

Obama went from "he ain't black like me" to FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT.....

I remember how Africans in the United states were rooting for Obama.....Matter of fact, people of color all over the world were rooting for him....but here in America, the discussion amongst AfroAmericans was if he was BLACK ENOUGH......He wasn't half African anymore....As soon as he won, every single one of them conveniently forgot he was HALF KENYAN.... Laughing

AAs usually want nothing to do with Africa or Africans UNLESS that African breaks a record or achieves greatness.....the only time they care to form an association is when greatness is involved....

Offensiveness....now that is no different from Puerto Ricans getting offended when you call them Mexican by mistake....they get heated....I know Italians get heated when you call them white as well.....I know Japanese get heated when you mistake them for Chinese....I don't think that is exclusive to AfroAmericans......but with those groups, the feeling is mutual....However, I don't think Africans get offended when you mistake them for African Americans....never.....but I know some African Americans get ruffled when mistaken for African.....It almost like "HOW DARE YOU?" lol.......A lot of ppl think I'm African American or West Indian and I'm never offended by that......I don't even care....to be honest.....

Excuse any typos....I rarely proof read....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

After 2 years or bachelor's?

Bachelors

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

To the OP, just live you life, it really doesn't matter.

I know honey. Just ranting. How are you long lost forum husband?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Um cooning is at an all time high from Africans, and blacks just look at the hate admins ex spews against black people, and how he worships white people.

12 days ago

I never got that vibe from him. He has always been nice to me. But I'm not always on here so I could've missed something

12 days ago

you sure do live in a idealistic bubble

I never seen someone with so much hope

12 days ago

I'm not in a bubble. What's wrong with holding light in your heart? Life is too short to indulge in darkness. What can happen once can happen twice and many times over

12 days ago

So by your logic I'm and many of us have darkness in our hearts for pointing out white supremacists like bird-fu who even with their white privilege still hate black people, and conspire every day on ways to harm us. The mental gymnastics you do in order to rationalize white supremacy.

12 days ago

No. He said I was idealistic and have so much hope. I was just saying that there life is better when you have hope. Don't assume that you are filled with darkness

12 days ago

Lmao you tried it I walk amongst demons like bird-fu every day I'm a light upon this earth you might want to stop playing coy, and care about issues that effect you.

12 days ago

I will observe him and make an opinion. I can't really say much to you without knowing. Yes truly evil racist people are out there

12 days ago

I just give them back what they throw. They are just clueless about their own bigotry. GRENINJA starts a thread attacking interracial relationships. Telling others who to date , or complaining about others dating choices is racial bigotry. They just have had such a pass on their bigotry that they don't think any of their hateful race threads are racial bigotry, but they are.

12 days ago

@greninja is this true? Why would you try to make people feel bad for dating who they like/love?

12 days ago

fetish* if you like someone solely based on an attribute on his/her race that is a racial fetish, which is not better then being racist.

View the thread then ask me that

12 days ago

@bird-fu I didn't see the thread but dating someone because of a stereotypical view of them is not right. If he is denouncing men who pursue black men for this reason, then he is in the right. You cannot objectify someone. From @greninja's comment it seems he is not a racial bigot he has not shown any intolerance to interracial relationships. Please stop fighting forum members. Let's just get along with one another

12 days ago

Oh Pollyanna...........you will not win the Nobel Peace Prize here in these forum streets lol
People come here to take psychological and emotional dumps in these walls and dont give a rats ass who they get it on or fling it at............

True

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Damn.

Every African i ever met was extremely pleasant and funny.

They aren't all like this. Just hurts my heart when people but up walls to others due to premeditated stereotypes.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 9 of 12
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: