Search
An African Broke My Heart  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 02:59:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-01-09 18:37:39

So today I was perusing the popular app (Grindr) and I happened to encounter a beautiful African bottom who wouldn't give me the time of day but told my white roommate that he isn't into African-Americans. Why is there such a divide between us? I have noticed a lot of Africans who don't like African Americans. Care to comment @adminsex ?

2017-01-09 19:34:58

Code:
a beautiful African bottom

Ch....I can't Laughing
That comment alone...but I digress.

Code:
told my white roommate that he isn't into African-Americans.

Well...from my observation, FRESH OF THE PLANE Africans (meaning, he just got of the plane 6 months ago or less than 3 years) tend to be enamored by the abundance of whites in general when they arrive...No different from White American tourists frolicking on beaches with African girls or befriending African men......A white man USUALLY doesn't leave America (filled with White ppl) to deal with other whites in Africa....He goes to Africa to mingle with Africans.....If that African bottom is on vacation or here to attend university open houses, then he's here for the MAINSTREAM American experience a.k.a WHITE AMERICAN EXPERIENCE.....the mainstream American experience has always been and will always be considered to be WHITE.....having a black president and many black president won't change that...

Those of us that have been living in the United states for 8 years or more KNOW the truth....We know the American system.....

He hasn't been here that long to know what he's into....

Code:
Why is there such a divide between us?

Honestly....the sense of belonging is distorted....A lot of Africans...especially FRESH OF THE PLANE (F.O.T.P and OLD SCHOOL types don't see African Americans as African......and African Americans are quick to claim Native Indian and Creole amongst other things.....So it means that most African American don't see themselves as African either....

Code:
I have noticed a lot of Africans who don't like African Americans.

To be honest....It goes both ways...but I honestly think majority of Africans are clannish and culturally xenophobic......especially the F.O.T.P types and old school types...Other Africans just don't give a fuck about most Americans THAT DON'T SUPPORT THEIR MISSION in general....because they might have came to the U.S.A with a VISION....maybe to attend medical school....maybe to start a business....maybe to improve themselves......Maybe if this African met African Americans in his medical program, he would befriend them....but he probably won't care to link up with a random African American in his neighborhood.....Africans have a strong sense of self, identity, and purpose in life..Most of them don't really care to associate themselves with people that don't have the same strong sense self or VISION........Almost like how people in LOS ANGELES are....Ppl in Los Angeles only form deeper relationships based on common interest and vision...In L.A, friendships are like business contracts....Most Africans are exactly like this.......African Americans are more relaxed about life.....Africans are never relaxed...

2017-01-09 20:03:06

Thanks for the insight. He actually is a pre-med student so you may be absolutely right. Well now I know not to live in LA for long if I have to. I don't ever want to have friendships that feel strained and full of stress.

2017-01-10 08:38:13

Yeah....If that boy is med school or pre med....then he probably mingles with more whites and other Africans more than anything.....and let's call a spade a spade.....You don't find too many African Americans in those demanding college programs.....My pharmacy program had zero.....the only blacks in my program were west indian types and 1 African check....and a ton of Indians from INDIA......so his exposure to African Americans will be limited....but ofcourse....LIKE I SAID....the FOTP types are more about accomplishing their goals than trying to mingle with other black people....the SEASONED "Americanized" types LIKE MYSELF, are 100 times more likely to seek out AfroAmericans to interact or even date them.....I have tons of cousins that are married to African Americans....I have a sister who is married to an African American.....Actually, the last 3 weddings I went to were African and American American inter-ethnic couples.....

Ignore that GINGKO dude.....He can't even find an African American LIKE HIM to date so his issue is much deeper than whatever nonsense he's spewing in here.....He simply can't keep ANY KIND of black man from anywhere.....

Now....with these stereotypes you seen for me.....I live in Chicago and everybody knows most Blacks in Chicago ain't right.....You see it all over the news.....A lot of negative stereotypes about blacks are alive and factual in Chicago......the stereotypes you've seen me post stem from my 13 years of experience living in Chicago.....I've been to other parts of the country and dealt with blacks.....and there is a drastic difference between blacks from different DMV and Chicago detroit blacks......I won't apply those Chicago black stereotypes to DMV blacks......I know better....MOST of the comments you've seen relate to my experience with Chicago blacks....not blacks nationwide....

ARROGANCE.....most ppl confuse Arrogance with high self esteem.....now...remember what I told you about African and their strong sense of Identity.....I think this strong sense of self comes of as arrogant to a lot of Americans....and especially blacks.......but I think this strong sense of self comes from Africans knowing exactly who and what they are to a science....they know what country they came from....they speak their native tongue....their understand their roots......The know who they are on the deepest level.....and when someone knows exactly what they are, they'll come off as arrogant without even trying .....they speak with authority and boldness....so maybe...that is the vibe I exude unconsciously......The American way is to be politically correct....optimiism and to DREAM....the American dream.....The African way is to speak you mind, tell it like it is, and believe in yourself.....The African way is arrogant by nature.....and you will find that most Africans will always come off as arrogant.....even our native languages sound very arrogant.....the sounds we make....the tone of our speech when speaking in our native tongues....very bold....too bold....Back in the day, my AfroAmerican friends will always ask if my mom was angry whenever she spoke in our native tongue.....lmao.....and it wasn't until I started paying to the African tone vs the American tone.....that's when I saw where they were coming from.

Yes this was my experience as well in undergraduate. Maybe there were 20-25 black students in my program out of 300 incoming freshman. And I definitely know what you mean about Chicago. I'm not sure why black people there are involved in a lot of crime and stuff. Maybe it's the weather? But never forget we are not all the same. You would see a drastic difference if you went to somewhere like suburban Pennsylvania or suburban Georgia. Sorry that you had bad experiences.

I honestly envy that kind of self awareness. I'm a mutt with blurry family roots due to certain things but I honestly feel like African-Americans don't do a good job of passing down their history in general. Most of my peers don't know anything about their slave ancestors and we really need to do better in that regard.

I guess I'm a stereotypical American lol. I dream a lot and am constantly optimistic

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 03:10:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So today I was perusing the popular app (Grindr) and I happened to encounter a beautiful African bottom who wouldn't give me the time of day but told my white roommate that he isn't into African-Americans. Why is there such a divide between us? I have noticed a lot of Africans who don't like African Americans. Care to comment @adminsex ?

2017-01-09 18:57:14

Um cooning is at an all time high from Africans, and blacks just look at the hate admins ex spews against black people, and how he worships white people.

2017-01-09 19:00:11

I never got that vibe from him. He has always been nice to me. But I'm not always on here so I could've missed something

2017-01-09 19:03:38

you sure do live in a idealistic bubble

I never seen someone with so much hope

2017-01-09 19:16:34

I'm not in a bubble. What's wrong with holding light in your heart? Life is too short to indulge in darkness. What can happen once can happen twice and many times over

2017-01-09 19:22:12

So by your logic I'm and many of us have darkness in our hearts for pointing out white supremacists like bird-fu who even with their white privilege still hate black people, and conspire every day on ways to harm us. The mental gymnastics you do in order to rationalize white supremacy.

2017-01-09 19:49:05

No. He said I was idealistic and have so much hope. I was just saying that there life is better when you have hope. Don't assume that you are filled with darkness

2017-01-09 19:52:21

Lmao you tried it I walk amongst demons like bird-fu every day I'm a light upon this earth you might want to stop playing coy, and care about issues that effect you.

2017-01-09 20:06:08

I will observe him and make an opinion. I can't really say much to you without knowing. Yes truly evil racist people are out there

2017-01-09 20:21:50

I just give them back what they throw. They are just clueless about their own bigotry. GRENINJA starts a thread attacking interracial relationships. Telling others who to date , or complaining about others dating choices is racial bigotry. They just have had such a pass on their bigotry that they don't think any of their hateful race threads are racial bigotry, but they are.

2017-01-09 20:46:59

@greninja is this true? Why would you try to make people feel bad for dating who they like/love?

2017-01-09 20:51:16

fetish* if you like someone solely based on an attribute on his/her race that is a racial fetish, which is not better then being racist.

View the thread then ask me that

2017-01-09 21:20:36

This is logically inconsistent... Racism is lexically defined as a statement or idea that presupposes that one race is superior to another or that one race is inferior to another. If a white person has a fetish for feet and they end up with a white person, the idea that this is predicated by racism is absurd in that it is a fetish within the context of the same race which implies that any statement of superiority or inferior regarding race replies equally to both making it logically impossible for it to be racist.

If a white person is attracted to attributes said to belong to black men in terms of making it a fetish, this does not intrinsically make it racists in that a white man could appreciate attributes of a black man outside of the context of racial superiority or inferiority; therefore, this does not make it necessarily racists, though, a possibility exists that it could be racists in some or most but not all cases.

This means one cannot reasonable conclude that fetishizing something can necessarily be treated as if it were a racists action. Anecdotally and via demonstration, my father has great respect for black women, for example, though, he is attracted to brown skin.

2017-01-10 11:57:21

Lol so came to the false conclusion that he was calling people like your father racist and then worked backwards to logically refute the claim. The problem is he did not liking some based on a feature of thier race racist. He said

Code:
racial fetish, which is not better then being racist.

He's separating what he is calling a racial fetish and comparing to racism. He is not saying they are exactly the same thing. He is saying they should be viewed with equal disdain. It's a value judgement. If you want to argue with it on those grounds go ahead.

2017-01-10 14:03:20

He is treating them as subsets of the same thing. 1 is not 2, but they are both real numbers, so they can be treated as such. I am not you, but we can be treated as people. Same thing. I don't believe in value judgments, because they are subjective and thus cannot be objectively proven. I ascribe to things which can be proven logically, mathematically, or empirically. He can't prove his point without being prescriptive thus it's subjective. I'm an engineering so I deal in facts, logic, and numbers and not feelings.

Surely you make value judgements with your significant other??? You make decisions based on your feelings for them? Sometimes subjective data helps us make a broad correlation and helps guide what kind of research should be done in the future. That kind of data isn't totally useless.

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 03:12:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

im glad

Why?

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 04:58:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

Ch....I can't Laughing

Code:

Well...from my observation, FRESH OF THE PLANE Africans (meaning, he just got of the plane 6 months ago or less than 3 years) tend to be enamored by the abundance of whites in general when they arrive...No different from White American tourists frolicking on beaches with African girls or befriending African men......A white man USUALLY doesn't leave America (filled with White ppl) to deal with other whites in Africa....He goes to Africa to mingle with Africans.....If that African bottom is on vacation or here to attend university open houses, then he's here for the MAINSTREAM American experience a.k.a WHITE AMERICAN EXPERIENCE.....the mainstream American experience has always been and will always be considered to be WHITE.....having a black president and many black president won't change that...

Those of us that have been living in the United states for 8 years or more KNOW the truth....We know the American system.....

Code:

Honestly....the sense of belonging is distorted....A lot of Africans...especially FRESH OF THE PLANE (F.O.T.P and OLD SCHOOL types don't see African Americans as African......and African Americans are quick to claim Native Indian and Creole amongst other things.....So it means that most African American don't see themselves as African either....

Code:

To be honest....It goes both ways...but I honestly think majority of Africans are clannish and culturally xenophobic......especially the F.O.T.P types and old school types...Other Africans just don't give a fuck about most Americans THAT DON'T SUPPORT THEIR MISSION in general....because they might have came to the U.S.A with a VISION....maybe to attend medical school....maybe to start a business....maybe to improve themselves......Maybe if this African met African Americans in his medical program, he would befriend them....but he probably won't care to link up with a random African American in his neighborhood.....Africans have a strong sense of self, identity, and purpose in life..Most of them don't really care to associate themselves with people that don't have the same strong sense self or VISION........Almost like how people in LOS ANGELES are....Ppl in Los Angeles only form deeper relationships based on common interest and vision...In L.A, friendships are like business contracts....Most Africans are exactly like this.......African Americans are more relaxed about life.....Africans are never relaxed...

Thanks for the insight. He actually is a pre-med student so you may be absolutely right. Well now I know not to live in LA for long if I have to. I don't ever want to have friendships that feel strained and full of stress.

Yeah....If that boy is med school or pre med....then he probably mingles with more whites and other Africans more than anything.....and let's call a spade a spade.....You don't find too many African Americans in those demanding college programs.....My pharmacy program had zero.....the only blacks in my program were west indian types and 1 African check....and a ton of Indians from INDIA......so his exposure to African Americans will be limited....but ofcourse....LIKE I SAID....the FOTP types are more about accomplishing their goals than trying to mingle with other black people....the SEASONED "Americanized" types LIKE MYSELF, are 100 times more likely to seek out AfroAmericans to interact or even date them.....I have tons of cousins that are married to African Americans....I have a sister who is married to an African American.....Actually, the last 3 weddings I went to were African and American American inter-ethnic couples.....

Ignore that GINGKO dude.....He can't even find an African American LIKE HIM to date so his issue is much deeper than whatever nonsense he's spewing in here.....He simply can't keep ANY KIND of black man from anywhere.....

Now....with these stereotypes you seen for me.....I live in Chicago and everybody knows most Blacks in Chicago ain't right.....You see it all over the news.....A lot of negative stereotypes about blacks are alive and factual in Chicago......the stereotypes you've seen me post stem from my 13 years of experience living in Chicago.....I've been to other parts of the country and dealt with blacks.....and there is a drastic difference between blacks from different DMV and Chicago detroit blacks......I won't apply those Chicago black stereotypes to DMV blacks......I know better....MOST of the comments you've seen relate to my experience with Chicago blacks....not blacks nationwide....

ARROGANCE.....most ppl confuse Arrogance with high self esteem.....now...remember what I told you about African and their strong sense of Identity.....I think this strong sense of self comes of as arrogant to a lot of Americans....and especially blacks.......but I think this strong sense of self comes from Africans knowing exactly who and what they are to a science....they know what country they came from....they speak their native tongue....their understand their roots......The know who they are on the deepest level.....and when someone knows exactly what they are, they'll come off as arrogant without even trying .....they speak with authority and boldness....so maybe...that is the vibe I exude unconsciously......The American way is to be politically correct....optimiism and to DREAM....the American dream.....The African way is to speak you mind, tell it like it is, and believe in yourself.....The African way is arrogant by nature.....and you will find that most Africans will always come off as arrogant.....even our native languages sound very arrogant.....the sounds we make....the tone of our speech when speaking in our native tongues....very bold....too bold....Back in the day, my AfroAmerican friends will always ask if my mom was angry whenever she spoke in our native tongue.....lmao.....and it wasn't until I started paying to the African tone vs the American tone.....that's when I saw where they were coming from.

2017-01-11 02:59:28

Yes this was my experience as well in undergraduate. Maybe there were 20-25 black students in my program out of 300 incoming freshman. And I definitely know what you mean about Chicago. I'm not sure why black people there are involved in a lot of crime and stuff. Maybe it's the weather? But never forget we are not all the same. You would see a drastic difference if you went to somewhere like suburban Pennsylvania or suburban Georgia. Sorry that you had bad experiences.

I honestly envy that kind of self awareness. I'm a mutt with blurry family roots due to certain things but I honestly feel like African-Americans don't do a good job of passing down their history in general. Most of my peers don't know anything about their slave ancestors and we really need to do better in that regard.

I guess I'm a stereotypical American lol. I dream a lot and am constantly optimistic

Never apply that word "MUTT" to yourself.....When I think of mutts, I think of dogs....that's not what you are....You're a human being.....Don't let a racially obsessed society make you adhere those stupid adjectives to yourself.....Some of the nicest people I've met in the united states are mixed or multiracial.....Nothing wrong with being Optimistic....Just don't be delusionally optimistic.....I honestly think Most Americans are optimistically delusional.....like the fact that most Americans believe Trump will lead this country in the right direction....they actually voted for him.....Trump's election say more about how Americans think...Says more about us than it say about him......Yall dream too much....too fucking much....and are too optimistic...All this "American Dream...Make America Great Again" stuff is getting out of hand........Optimism is good....but don't get carried away by that shit....be realistic too.....

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 06:32:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You better off. Africans collect info like the nsa and google. You would be getting bills and notices within a month.
#DodgedABullet

2017-01-11 01:13:47

Laughing lmao

Yes....Nigerians are known for that.

I saw a report about Nigerians setting call centers to scam people. Laughing ctfu! Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 08:58:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Um cooning is at an all time high from Africans, and blacks just look at the hate admins ex spews against black people, and how he worships white people.

I never got that vibe from him. He has always been nice to me. But I'm not always on here so I could've missed something

I'm not in a bubble. What's wrong with holding light in your heart? Life is too short to indulge in darkness. What can happen once can happen twice and many times over

So by your logic I'm and many of us have darkness in our hearts for pointing out white supremacists like bird-fu who even with their white privilege still hate black people, and conspire every day on ways to harm us. The mental gymnastics you do in order to rationalize white supremacy.

No. He said I was idealistic and have so much hope. I was just saying that there life is better when you have hope. Don't assume that you are filled with darkness

Lmao you tried it I walk amongst demons like bird-fu every day I'm a light upon this earth you might want to stop playing coy, and care about issues that effect you.

I will observe him and make an opinion. I can't really say much to you without knowing. Yes truly evil racist people are out there

I just give them back what they throw. They are just clueless about their own bigotry. GRENINJA starts a thread attacking interracial relationships. Telling others who to date , or complaining about others dating choices is racial bigotry. They just have had such a pass on their bigotry that they don't think any of their hateful race threads are racial bigotry, but they are.

@greninja is this true? Why would you try to make people feel bad for dating who they like/love?

fetish* if you like someone solely based on an attribute on his/her race that is a racial fetish, which is not better then being racist.

This is logically inconsistent... Racism is lexically defined as a statement or idea that presupposes that one race is superior to another or that one race is inferior to another. If a white person has a fetish for feet and they end up with a white person, the idea that this is predicated by racism is absurd in that it is a fetish within the context of the same race which implies that any statement of superiority or inferior regarding race replies equally to both making it logically impossible for it to be racist.

If a white person is attracted to attributes said to belong to black men in terms of making it a fetish, this does not intrinsically make it racists in that a white man could appreciate attributes of a black man outside of the context of racial superiority or inferiority; therefore, this does not make it necessarily racists, though, a possibility exists that it could be racists in some or most but not all cases.

This means one cannot reasonable conclude that fetishizing something can necessarily be treated as if it were a racists action. Anecdotally and via demonstration, my father has great respect for black women, for example, though, he is attracted to brown skin.

Lol so came to the false conclusion that he was calling people like your father racist and then worked backwards to logically refute the claim. The problem is he did not liking some based on a feature of thier race racist. He said

Code:

He's separating what he is calling a racial fetish and comparing to racism. He is not saying they are exactly the same thing. He is saying they should be viewed with equal disdain. It's a value judgement. If you want to argue with it on those grounds go ahead.

He is treating them as subsets of the same thing. 1 is not 2, but they are both real numbers, so they can be treated as such. I am not you, but we can be treated as people. Same thing. I don't believe in value judgments, because they are subjective and thus cannot be objectively proven. I ascribe to things which can be proven logically, mathematically, or empirically. He can't prove his point without being prescriptive thus it's subjective. I'm an engineering so I deal in facts, logic, and numbers and not feelings.

2017-01-11 03:10:42

Surely you make value judgements with your significant other??? You make decisions based on your feelings for them? Sometimes subjective data helps us make a broad correlation and helps guide what kind of research should be done in the future. That kind of data isn't totally useless.

I am taking the time to type out a detailed response, because you said you were an accomplished chemist, so I believe you can appreciate what I have to say on the subject as someone who works in the field of science and engineering. My branch of research is more or less robotics, artificial intelligence, evolvable hardware, so on and so forth, though, I also have participated in projects with other scientists in different fields including chemistry. I like machines because they are consistent and, to be frank, fair.

Statistically speaking, choices made within the moment based on how you feel lends itself to misperception which compromises the ability to make choices which have beneficial consequences more times than not. You will see illusions versus seeing the truth. Take, for example, a jealous person. Through their jealousy, they do not see the truth that their partner loves them and would not leave. Or say through the lens of love, you find yourself making bad life choices to be with someone. Emotions and feelings evolved within the context of motivating us. They get us to act and frame why we do things, but it is not so good with long-term goals or truth seeking endeavors. Yes, I love him and my feelings for him play a role in choices I make concerning us as a motivating factor, but I frame them within the context of reasonable, logical, and factual choices and their consequences.

Mathematical language and logic are symbolic languages which remove the ambiguity of everyday language thereby making things more precise and less subjective, though, mathematical forms of something say like entropy lends itself to different interpretations, so it does not entirely remove it. Within science, you pretty much remove that when you describe things with logical symbols and mathematics for the most part. The ambiguous, vague, and inconsistent nature of subjectivity makes it hard to model things and find solutions to problems explicitly due to the inability make an approximate model which is accurate. So, what we get with logic and math is really a certain sense of precision and consistency which allows us to come up with all sorts of useful models that do many many things including coming up with computers and other machines. From a practical stand point, it becomes more useful to use things like this over just human intuition and values derived from human intuition, especially since value judgments are intrinsically interested; therefore, they are always biased in some way. Subjectivity is also pretty biased and intrinsically unfair since it cannot be impartial. A machine, for example,

As a chemist, you should be able to appreciate this, because this is really the epistemological basis for science. You have positive statements which refer to what things are and then you have normative statements which refer to how things out to be. Positive statements are descriptive whereas normative statements are prescriptive. Scientific hypothesis, being based on induction, make it impossible to have an absolute value of truth; therefore, it is expressed within probabilities. Inductive statements are not necessarily true, for they are only probably true because they are a general or statistical trends which is when you get into limits and infinitesimals when it comes to how accurate something can be. You end up with a practical limit for how accurate we can be which manifests as an asymptote. For example, 1/3 expressed as a decimal are repeating 3's which converge on 3 as a limit. Or take the number e on which (1+1/n)^n converges. Similar concept. You have a trend for something where there exists the possibility it could be wrong. You express this as whether or not something is probably truer or probably less true.

Whether or not something is or is not a scientific hypothesis rests on whether or not the hypothesis can be disproven, or this means that what it looks like when true is different than if false. This means that things which cannot be disproven, currently, are omitted from scientific research which helps narrow down what we should be researching in that we limit the pool to what can currently be tested(though there are some exceptions when you start getting more and more into your theoretical sciences). This creates a statistical model on which to guide research. An example of a specific one is a frequentest interpretation such as Bayesian Statistics albeit there is some criticism about how accurate it is by some scientists. Another criteria which can narrow down what we should be researching is finding solutions to some sort of problem. That is on the applied spectrum, which I am on as someone who works in applied branches of science and engineering. Theory is not really my thing. The point is we don't need to appeal to anything subjective.

The world is typically counter-intuitive, so subjectivity creates an illusion. For example, people who feel as if they are still on something that is moving will really fast will have the illusion of not moving at all. An example is us not feeling as the Earth travels through space super fast. Or, based on our experiences with people, we may feel that a certain group of people behaves a certain way. Or, based on the experience of seeing the sun rise and set we may think the sun revolves around the Earth. In each case, our intuitions and feelings are illusory. Mathematically, it pretty much amounts to looking to see how things might fall on a graph without analytically proving it, so it appears to be this, though, you, technically, have not proven it.

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 09:50:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You better off. Africans collect info like the nsa and google. You would be getting bills and notices within a month.
#DodgedABullet

Laughing lmao

2017-01-11 06:32:22

I saw a report about Nigerians setting call centers to scam people. Laughing ctfu! Laughing

Nope Ghanaians and Nigerians are known for that white worshiping hoe is lying just like his dead was lying to his mom.

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 09:52:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

#DodgedABullet

Laughing lmao

2017-01-11 09:50:26

Nope Ghanaians and Nigerians are known for that white worshiping hoe is lying just like his dead was lying to his mom.

There is a 2 day course companies make their employees take on Nigerian scams. #FACTS

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 10:05:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

#DodgedABullet

Laughing lmao

There is actually a TERM for it....2 terms....

It's called "419"....or....SAKAWA.......

The operation is called 419 and the guys that do this are called SAKAWA BOYS...

Pronounced SACK....KAH....WAH....

This is how they be.... behind computers lounging....in their musty ass drawls.....

Almost the same as greendot money card scams.....but these guys wire huge amounts.....

Originally started in Nigeria but the Ghanaians have mastered the craft.....

My cousin was on the verge of deportation for doing this in the U.S.A......His friends IN GHANA would buy shit with stolen credit card information he got for them....and then they would mail these purchases to vacant houses for sale and empty warehouses IN THE U.S.A.....and he go pick them up....ship them to Ghana...Mostly flat screen T.Vs.....the F.B.I investigated him for months.....now mind you, my cousin had only been in the U.S for a year and managed to buy a brand new chrysler 300 and was rocking Gucci and Cavalli ....the F.B.I came knocking on our door because they traced mailed checks to our house....My parents lied by saying he had moved....by time he came back from work, his clothes were at the front door....HE GOT KICKED OUT.....then came court dates...lawyers.....I'm surprised he's still in the U.S.A after all of this....He's lucky my parents went through the legal process with him and spent money.....He'd be in jail right now......Nigerians are heavy into this....but these days, the Nigerians scam actual BANKS....A lot of Nigerian students interning at Banks are doing this....they're stealing HUGE amounts DIRECTLY from the source.....BANKS.....which makes sense...If you're going to steal, steal from where money is.....A BANK....Get hired as a cashier or an intern...and know the system bettet than the manager....and Nigerians are smart and crafty....THEY'LL LEARN THAT SYSTEM btter than the C.E.O...steal hundreds of thousands and buy a ONE WAY TICKET back to Nigeria and never ever come back....like NEVER......and that is exactly what they're doing these days....You don't hear about it because Banks have a reputation to keep and the money is insured....but yes....SAKAWA is old news.....they've advanced to banks now....the banking scams are hot right now......stealing hundreds of thousands.....and then POOF....he stops showing up to work and jets to Nigeria through Canada.......and they're selling customer's info to sakawa boys too....scamming banks, fleeing the country, and selling the info too....Double return....

Nigerians are very crafty......You should be 100% aware around them.....very fast....very slick....and they almost never get caught....only the stupid ones get caught....they learn the system very well before they steal.....and by the time you realize, the theft that has been going on for months....that Nigerian is already in Nigeria....or somewhere in french canada....Montreal.....and from Montreal....he will fly to france......then South Africa....the really crafty ones purposely fly from country to country to cover their tracks.....NIGERIANS are nothing to play with.....TRUST ME.....Never blink around them..... I sound so prejudiced right now but my family does business with Nigerians....legit importation business....but we also know what goes on...they tell us......Ghanaians are too pussy for that tho....We haven't gotten on that level....Nigerians on the other hand, are NEVER scared....they are just like russians.....very determined to get whatever by any means necessary but with a PLAN....Nigerian steal like professionals.....It you need someone to steal, contact a Nigerian or a Russian....there is nothing they can't steal.....they'll steal your teeth from your mouth and you wouldn't even realize your teeth is gone....maybe 6 months later....

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 10:09:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I pretty much ignore Africans. For the most part they want nothing to do with us. I refuse to have someone from the poorest, war torn, undemocratic region if the planet tell me how much better they are than me and how much better the culture they are clearly choosing not to return to is than mine.

Fuck em. They tell you all that shit about how wonderful they are and how much better they are meanwhile the men are over here laying up on BLACK women, using their resources, in some cases are married and trying to fuck around on their AFRICAN wife and all other types of bullshit. I met one who seemed like he was into me but he didn't know how to articulate that in a way that made me feel it was okay to go forward with anything. He's now married (probably just for citizenship) as far as I know.

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 11:15:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

#DodgedABullet

Laughing lmao

2017-01-11 10:05:47

There is actually a TERM for it....2 terms....

It's called "419"....or....SAKAWA.......

The operation is called 419 and the guys that do this are called SAKAWA BOYS...

Pronounced SACK....KAH....WAH....

This is how they be.... behind computers lounging....in their musty ass drawls.....

Almost the same as greendot money card scams.....but these guys wire huge amounts.....

Originally started in Nigeria but the Ghanaians have mastered the craft.....

My cousin was on the verge of deportation for doing this in the U.S.A......His friends IN GHANA would buy shit with stolen credit card information he got for them....and then they would mail these purchases to vacant houses for sale and empty warehouses IN THE U.S.A.....and he go pick them up....ship them to Ghana...Mostly flat screen T.Vs.....the F.B.I investigated him for months.....now mind you, my cousin had only been in the U.S for a year and managed to buy a brand new chrysler 300 and was rocking Gucci and Cavalli ....the F.B.I came knocking on our door because they traced mailed checks to our house....My parents lied by saying he had moved....by time he came back from work, his clothes were at the front door....HE GOT KICKED OUT.....then came court dates...lawyers.....I'm surprised he's still in the U.S.A after all of this....He's lucky my parents went through the legal process with him and spent money.....He'd be in jail right now......Nigerians are heavy into this....but these days, the Nigerians scam actual BANKS....A lot of Nigerian students interning at Banks are doing this....they're stealing HUGE amounts DIRECTLY from the source.....BANKS.....which makes sense...If you're going to steal, steal from where money is.....A BANK....Get hired as a cashier or an intern...and know the system bettet than the manager....and Nigerians are smart and crafty....THEY'LL LEARN THAT SYSTEM btter than the C.E.O...steal hundreds of thousands and buy a ONE WAY TICKET back to Nigeria and never ever come back....like NEVER......and that is exactly what they're doing these days....You don't hear about it because Banks have a reputation to keep and the money is insured....but yes....SAKAWA is old news.....they've advanced to banks now....the banking scams are hot right now......stealing hundreds of thousands.....and then POOF....he stops showing up to work and jets to Nigeria through Canada.......and they're selling customer's info to sakawa boys too....scamming banks, fleeing the country, and selling the info too....Double return....

Nigerians are very crafty......You should be 100% aware around them.....very fast....very slick....and they almost never get caught....only the stupid ones get caught....they learn the system very well before they steal.....and by the time you realize, the theft that has been going on for months....that Nigerian is already in Nigeria....or somewhere in french canada....Montreal.....and from Montreal....he will fly to france......then South Africa....the really crafty ones purposely fly from country to country to cover their tracks.....NIGERIANS are nothing to play with.....TRUST ME.....Never blink around them..... I sound so prejudiced right now but my family does business with Nigerians....legit importation business....but we also know what goes on...they tell us......Ghanaians are too pussy for that tho....We haven't gotten on that level....Nigerians on the other hand, are NEVER scared....they are just like russians.....very determined to get whatever by any means necessary but with a PLAN....Nigerian steal like professionals.....It you need someone to steal, contact a Nigerian or a Russian....there is nothing they can't steal.....they'll steal your teeth from your mouth and you wouldn't even realize your teeth is gone....maybe 6 months later....

I know about the banks. The fbi is cracking down on it. Too bad the bankers are too slow to learn until after the nigerian has absconded with hundreds of thousands of dollars. Laughing

White people keep it on the hush so as not to appear dumb to their fellow whites. Laughing "How did you get scammed by that african?!" Laughing so the theft is never reported and life goes on. Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 13:21:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

To the OP, just live you life, it really doesn't matter.

2017-01-11 02:18:41

I know honey. Just ranting. How are you long lost forum husband?

Hugs. My loving husband, I have been missing you. You need to know that you are my everything. Without you, I can't eat, breathe, sleep, or live.

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 13:27:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Damn.

Every African i ever met was extremely pleasant and funny.

2017-01-11 02:35:48

They aren't all like this. Just hurts my heart when people but up walls to others due to premeditated stereotypes.

I know they aint. Bro I'm shocked as hell at some of these posts.

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 17:23:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-01-11 13:21:33

Hugs. My loving husband, I have been missing you. You need to know that you are my everything. Without you, I can't eat, breathe, sleep, or live.

Come here and get a hug Smile

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 17:34:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-01-11 13:21:33

2017-01-11 17:23:20

Come here and get a hug Smile

I love your hugs.

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 17:37:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
because many gay blacks hate their own race, which is why they jump on anything non-black or light skin or mixed race

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 17:48:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Um... I really can pass on the smells and social awkwardness they USUALLY display.

Sorry for you loss of nothing.

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 17:59:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

2017-01-11 08:58:24

I am taking the time to type out a detailed response, because you said you were an accomplished chemist, so I believe you can appreciate what I have to say on the subject as someone who works in the field of science and engineering. My branch of research is more or less robotics, artificial intelligence, evolvable hardware, so on and so forth, though, I also have participated in projects with other scientists in different fields including chemistry. I like machines because they are consistent and, to be frank, fair.

Statistically speaking, choices made within the moment based on how you feel lends itself to misperception which compromises the ability to make choices which have beneficial consequences more times than not. You will see illusions versus seeing the truth. Take, for example, a jealous person. Through their jealousy, they do not see the truth that their partner loves them and would not leave. Or say through the lens of love, you find yourself making bad life choices to be with someone. Emotions and feelings evolved within the context of motivating us. They get us to act and frame why we do things, but it is not so good with long-term goals or truth seeking endeavors. Yes, I love him and my feelings for him play a role in choices I make concerning us as a motivating factor, but I frame them within the context of reasonable, logical, and factual choices and their consequences.

Mathematical language and logic are symbolic languages which remove the ambiguity of everyday language thereby making things more precise and less subjective, though, mathematical forms of something say like entropy lends itself to different interpretations, so it does not entirely remove it. Within science, you pretty much remove that when you describe things with logical symbols and mathematics for the most part. The ambiguous, vague, and inconsistent nature of subjectivity makes it hard to model things and find solutions to problems explicitly due to the inability make an approximate model which is accurate. So, what we get with logic and math is really a certain sense of precision and consistency which allows us to come up with all sorts of useful models that do many many things including coming up with computers and other machines. From a practical stand point, it becomes more useful to use things like this over just human intuition and values derived from human intuition, especially since value judgments are intrinsically interested; therefore, they are always biased in some way. Subjectivity is also pretty biased and intrinsically unfair since it cannot be impartial. A machine, for example,

As a chemist, you should be able to appreciate this, because this is really the epistemological basis for science. You have positive statements which refer to what things are and then you have normative statements which refer to how things out to be. Positive statements are descriptive whereas normative statements are prescriptive. Scientific hypothesis, being based on induction, make it impossible to have an absolute value of truth; therefore, it is expressed within probabilities. Inductive statements are not necessarily true, for they are only probably true because they are a general or statistical trends which is when you get into limits and infinitesimals when it comes to how accurate something can be. You end up with a practical limit for how accurate we can be which manifests as an asymptote. For example, 1/3 expressed as a decimal are repeating 3's which converge on 3 as a limit. Or take the number e on which (1+1/n)^n converges. Similar concept. You have a trend for something where there exists the possibility it could be wrong. You express this as whether or not something is probably truer or probably less true.

Whether or not something is or is not a scientific hypothesis rests on whether or not the hypothesis can be disproven, or this means that what it looks like when true is different than if false. This means that things which cannot be disproven, currently, are omitted from scientific research which helps narrow down what we should be researching in that we limit the pool to what can currently be tested(though there are some exceptions when you start getting more and more into your theoretical sciences). This creates a statistical model on which to guide research. An example of a specific one is a frequentest interpretation such as Bayesian Statistics albeit there is some criticism about how accurate it is by some scientists. Another criteria which can narrow down what we should be researching is finding solutions to some sort of problem. That is on the applied spectrum, which I am on as someone who works in applied branches of science and engineering. Theory is not really my thing. The point is we don't need to appeal to anything subjective.

The world is typically counter-intuitive, so subjectivity creates an illusion. For example, people who feel as if they are still on something that is moving will really fast will have the illusion of not moving at all. An example is us not feeling as the Earth travels through space super fast. Or, based on our experiences with people, we may feel that a certain group of people behaves a certain way. Or, based on the experience of seeing the sun rise and set we may think the sun revolves around the Earth. In each case, our intuitions and feelings are illusory. Mathematically, it pretty much amounts to looking to see how things might fall on a graph without analytically proving it, so it appears to be this, though, you, technically, have not proven it.

To be able to avoid subjective intuitive thinking is very interesting. While it means you have a will of steel which is to be admired it may also mean that it takes you a while to come to the same conclusion due to data collection while in other situations you can arrive at a precise and accurate answer faster than those who utilize intuitive thinking. I don't know if I could ever be patient enough to base my opinions and interactions solely on objective data.

Also, I agree that intuitive thinking gives way to illusions but when dealing with human beings sometimes thinking this way is the only way to understand others. ...To understand why a Muslim will not eat pork or why a Jainist will not eat root vegetables or why a criminal committed a crime... humans are always looking for someone to solve their mysteries. Being able to think intuitively connects us so we can see each other's illusions and constructively address them. Love is an illusion but it is also a miracle and our reward for solving certain mysteries. What am I trying to say....? .....Just that value judgements help address issues and increase social awareness and create change and the potential of a lovely loving community makes it all the worthwhile. I admire your patience and your kind responses. You are probably one of the most reasonable forum members on here and I have a lot of respect for you.

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 18:00:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

Ch....I can't Laughing

Code:

Code:

Code:

2017-01-11 02:59:28

2017-01-11 04:58:03

Never apply that word "MUTT" to yourself.....When I think of mutts, I think of dogs....that's not what you are....You're a human being.....Don't let a racially obsessed society make you adhere those stupid adjectives to yourself.....Some of the nicest people I've met in the united states are mixed or multiracial.....Nothing wrong with being Optimistic....Just don't be delusionally optimistic.....I honestly think Most Americans are optimistically delusional.....like the fact that most Americans believe Trump will lead this country in the right direction....they actually voted for him.....Trump's election say more about how Americans think...Says more about us than it say about him......Yall dream too much....too fucking much....and are too optimistic...All this "American Dream...Make America Great Again" stuff is getting out of hand........Optimism is good....but don't get carried away by that shit....be realistic too.....

I think a big problem is that not enough people came out to vote like when Obama ran for President. And thank you sir. I love you 😍

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 18:11:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I only get attention from white guys and mixed guys, so do not be surprised.

In all honesty...many foreigners...see Americans as a stepping stool.

You want the cream of the crop? White man. He is the international image of wealth and status.

And as a gay black man who is shunned...who can you partner with to bask in the glow of their image? A white man.

It is sad, but many men, foreign or not...would rather have a white guy on their arm than any other color.

2017-01-09 18:49:02

I have bird fu blocked but I hope he comes in and argues about this. Oh wait its the only advantage the ugly, flat ass, baby dick, too slow for the short bus bitch has.

2017-01-09 18:52:01

Please don't be that way. I hope that one day he and all of you can find common ground and get along.

2017-01-09 19:02:02

This man has shown you time, and time again that he hates us, and yet you want to one day get along with a white supremacist talk about Stockholm syndrome these people could lynch you and you still would forgive.

2017-01-09 19:15:54

Since your insecure coon ass blocked me from responding to your thread about a Black facebook.....get your facts straight, coon, since obviously you trying to copy a white man's site that you are a member of.....I HAVE NEVER BEEN A MEMBER OF FACEBOOK OR TWITTER, so in that respect, coon, you are following the white man, NOT ME....now you can block me forever...asshole..

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 18:14:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I only get attention from white guys and mixed guys, so do not be surprised.

In all honesty...many foreigners...see Americans as a stepping stool.

You want the cream of the crop? White man. He is the international image of wealth and status.

And as a gay black man who is shunned...who can you partner with to bask in the glow of their image? A white man.

It is sad, but many men, foreign or not...would rather have a white guy on their arm than any other color.

2017-01-09 18:49:02

I have bird fu blocked but I hope he comes in and argues about this. Oh wait its the only advantage the ugly, flat ass, baby dick, too slow for the short bus bitch has.

2017-01-09 18:52:01

Please don't be that way. I hope that one day he and all of you can find common ground and get along.

2017-01-09 19:02:02

This man has shown you time, and time again that he hates us, and yet you want to one day get along with a white supremacist talk about Stockholm syndrome these people could lynch you and you still would forgive.

2017-01-09 19:15:54

2017-01-11 18:11:55

Since your insecure coon ass blocked me from responding to your thread about a Black facebook.....get your facts straight, coon, since obviously you trying to copy a white man's site that you are a member of.....I HAVE NEVER BEEN A MEMBER OF FACEBOOK OR TWITTER, so in that respect, coon, you are following the white man, NOT ME....now you can block me forever...asshole..

lol

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 19:51:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

2017-01-11 08:58:24

2017-01-11 17:59:05

To be able to avoid subjective intuitive thinking is very interesting. While it means you have a will of steel which is to be admired it may also mean that it takes you a while to come to the same conclusion due to data collection while in other situations you can arrive at a precise and accurate answer faster than those who utilize intuitive thinking. I don't know if I could ever be patient enough to base my opinions and interactions solely on objective data.

Also, I agree that intuitive thinking gives way to illusions but when dealing with human beings sometimes thinking this way is the only way to understand others. ...To understand why a Muslim will not eat pork or why a Jainist will not eat root vegetables or why a criminal committed a crime... humans are always looking for someone to solve their mysteries. Being able to think intuitively connects us so we can see each other's illusions and constructively address them. Love is an illusion but it is also a miracle and our reward for solving certain mysteries. What am I trying to say....? .....Just that value judgements help address issues and increase social awareness and create change and the potential of a lovely loving community makes it all the worthwhile. I admire your patience and your kind responses. You are probably one of the most reasonable forum members on here and I have a lot of respect for you.

Dealing primarily with mathematics will make you patient think like that. It is kind of my job. I will give you an example that I use to introduce the idea of recursive functions to my students. Say you are sitting at the front of a row of desks. You have people behind you. Say I asked you how many people are behind you with this condition - you can only see one row behind you and one row in front of you and that person can only see one row behind them and one row in front of them. How do you see how many people are behind you when you can only see the person immediately behind you? You can ask the person behind you to ask the person behind them to ask the person behind them until you get to the end, which is the simplest case called the base case where there is only one person behind them. This will then ripple forward in such a way that you, at the front, will now how many people are behind you without being able to see them. You pretty much have a series of something calling itself until it gets to a simpler version of itself.

A very basic example of a recursion is a factorial. Say we have !4. This is 1*2*3*4. The simplest case is 1. We can write this as n*(n-1), so if we pass 4 to n, we get 4*(4-1)(4-2)(4-3) which evaluated to 4*3*2*1 where one is the simplest case. We can have a function that calls itself until it gets to 1 and then stops. We are working top down versus bottom up in such a way we can break it down into simpler chunks.

Intuition, in the sense you are using it, would pretty much be if you can see the whole row of people but a lot of times you systematically cannot, so you have to break a larger problem into a smaller version of itself until you get to its simplest form. You typically end up seeing iterative and recursive functions with algorithms like what Google Maps uses in order to show you fastest routes available. Intuitively approaching the problem would not lead to the ability to figure stuff like that out, because it makes it so it is seen holistically instead of smaller versions of itself that can be solved.

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 22:20:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 22:31:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm probably gonna get chewed for this, but honestly MOST black men don't know how to be in relationships nor do they know how to love properly.

This is why a lot of women and men of color prefer to date outside of their race.

The black community (particularly the women) has set a certain standard to what a "real" man is as far as society is concerned. Black women play a major role in black men's lives especially when it comes to how men want to be seen by them. It's not uncommon in black culture for boys to be told that they can't or don't cry. They are taught to hide their emotions and be "strong" as being this way will attract more women. This usually develops into them believing that they are not supposed to be in love or cater to the idea of love because that's an emotional issue and "emotions are for women".

A lot of black men, therefore, assess their worth based on well they please their partner or how big their penis is. They become ego addicts. Constantly needing their ego stroked in order to feel validated.

In a nutshell, nobody wants to fall in love with someone who won't make themselves vulnerable and committed because they're too busy trying to fill an emotional void with ego boosting behaviors. I'm not saying men from other races aren't guilty of it too...but black men take the cake in my opinion.

Post Posted: 2017-01-12 04:32:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I'm probably gonna get chewed for this, but honestly MOST black men don't know how to be in relationships nor do they know how to love properly.

This is why a lot of women and men of color prefer to date outside of their race.

The black community (particularly the women) has set a certain standard to what a "real" man is as far as society is concerned. Black women play a major role in black men's lives especially when it comes to how men want to be seen by them. It's not uncommon in black culture for boys to be told that they can't or don't cry. They are taught to hide their emotions and be "strong" as being this way will attract more women. This usually develops into them believing that they are not supposed to be in love or cater to the idea of love because that's an emotional issue and "emotions are for women".

A lot of black men, therefore, assess their worth based on well they please their partner or how big their penis is. They become ego addicts. Constantly needing their ego stroked in order to feel validated.

In a nutshell, nobody wants to fall in love with someone who won't make themselves vulnerable and committed because they're too busy trying to fill an emotional void with ego boosting behaviors. I'm not saying men from other races aren't guilty of it too...but black men take the cake in my opinion.

Lol he wasn't looking for love he just wanted to get fucked
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 10 of 12
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: