Search
An African Broke My Heart  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 18:00:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-01-09 18:37:39

So today I was perusing the popular app (Grindr) and I happened to encounter a beautiful African bottom who wouldn't give me the time of day but told my white roommate that he isn't into African-Americans. Why is there such a divide between us? I have noticed a lot of Africans who don't like African Americans. Care to comment @adminsex ?

2017-01-09 19:34:58

Code:
a beautiful African bottom

Ch....I can't Laughing
That comment alone...but I digress.

Code:
told my white roommate that he isn't into African-Americans.

Well...from my observation, FRESH OF THE PLANE Africans (meaning, he just got of the plane 6 months ago or less than 3 years) tend to be enamored by the abundance of whites in general when they arrive...No different from White American tourists frolicking on beaches with African girls or befriending African men......A white man USUALLY doesn't leave America (filled with White ppl) to deal with other whites in Africa....He goes to Africa to mingle with Africans.....If that African bottom is on vacation or here to attend university open houses, then he's here for the MAINSTREAM American experience a.k.a WHITE AMERICAN EXPERIENCE.....the mainstream American experience has always been and will always be considered to be WHITE.....having a black president and many black president won't change that...

Those of us that have been living in the United states for 8 years or more KNOW the truth....We know the American system.....

He hasn't been here that long to know what he's into....

Code:
Why is there such a divide between us?

Honestly....the sense of belonging is distorted....A lot of Africans...especially FRESH OF THE PLANE (F.O.T.P and OLD SCHOOL types don't see African Americans as African......and African Americans are quick to claim Native Indian and Creole amongst other things.....So it means that most African American don't see themselves as African either....

Code:
I have noticed a lot of Africans who don't like African Americans.

To be honest....It goes both ways...but I honestly think majority of Africans are clannish and culturally xenophobic......especially the F.O.T.P types and old school types...Other Africans just don't give a fuck about most Americans THAT DON'T SUPPORT THEIR MISSION in general....because they might have came to the U.S.A with a VISION....maybe to attend medical school....maybe to start a business....maybe to improve themselves......Maybe if this African met African Americans in his medical program, he would befriend them....but he probably won't care to link up with a random African American in his neighborhood.....Africans have a strong sense of self, identity, and purpose in life..Most of them don't really care to associate themselves with people that don't have the same strong sense self or VISION........Almost like how people in LOS ANGELES are....Ppl in Los Angeles only form deeper relationships based on common interest and vision...In L.A, friendships are like business contracts....Most Africans are exactly like this.......African Americans are more relaxed about life.....Africans are never relaxed...

2017-01-09 20:03:06

Thanks for the insight. He actually is a pre-med student so you may be absolutely right. Well now I know not to live in LA for long if I have to. I don't ever want to have friendships that feel strained and full of stress.

2017-01-10 08:38:13

Yeah....If that boy is med school or pre med....then he probably mingles with more whites and other Africans more than anything.....and let's call a spade a spade.....You don't find too many African Americans in those demanding college programs.....My pharmacy program had zero.....the only blacks in my program were west indian types and 1 African check....and a ton of Indians from INDIA......so his exposure to African Americans will be limited....but ofcourse....LIKE I SAID....the FOTP types are more about accomplishing their goals than trying to mingle with other black people....the SEASONED "Americanized" types LIKE MYSELF, are 100 times more likely to seek out AfroAmericans to interact or even date them.....I have tons of cousins that are married to African Americans....I have a sister who is married to an African American.....Actually, the last 3 weddings I went to were African and American American inter-ethnic couples.....

Ignore that GINGKO dude.....He can't even find an African American LIKE HIM to date so his issue is much deeper than whatever nonsense he's spewing in here.....He simply can't keep ANY KIND of black man from anywhere.....

Now....with these stereotypes you seen for me.....I live in Chicago and everybody knows most Blacks in Chicago ain't right.....You see it all over the news.....A lot of negative stereotypes about blacks are alive and factual in Chicago......the stereotypes you've seen me post stem from my 13 years of experience living in Chicago.....I've been to other parts of the country and dealt with blacks.....and there is a drastic difference between blacks from different DMV and Chicago detroit blacks......I won't apply those Chicago black stereotypes to DMV blacks......I know better....MOST of the comments you've seen relate to my experience with Chicago blacks....not blacks nationwide....

ARROGANCE.....most ppl confuse Arrogance with high self esteem.....now...remember what I told you about African and their strong sense of Identity.....I think this strong sense of self comes of as arrogant to a lot of Americans....and especially blacks.......but I think this strong sense of self comes from Africans knowing exactly who and what they are to a science....they know what country they came from....they speak their native tongue....their understand their roots......The know who they are on the deepest level.....and when someone knows exactly what they are, they'll come off as arrogant without even trying .....they speak with authority and boldness....so maybe...that is the vibe I exude unconsciously......The American way is to be politically correct....optimiism and to DREAM....the American dream.....The African way is to speak you mind, tell it like it is, and believe in yourself.....The African way is arrogant by nature.....and you will find that most Africans will always come off as arrogant.....even our native languages sound very arrogant.....the sounds we make....the tone of our speech when speaking in our native tongues....very bold....too bold....Back in the day, my AfroAmerican friends will always ask if my mom was angry whenever she spoke in our native tongue.....lmao.....and it wasn't until I started paying to the African tone vs the American tone.....that's when I saw where they were coming from.

2017-01-11 02:59:28

Yes this was my experience as well in undergraduate. Maybe there were 20-25 black students in my program out of 300 incoming freshman. And I definitely know what you mean about Chicago. I'm not sure why black people there are involved in a lot of crime and stuff. Maybe it's the weather? But never forget we are not all the same. You would see a drastic difference if you went to somewhere like suburban Pennsylvania or suburban Georgia. Sorry that you had bad experiences.

I honestly envy that kind of self awareness. I'm a mutt with blurry family roots due to certain things but I honestly feel like African-Americans don't do a good job of passing down their history in general. Most of my peers don't know anything about their slave ancestors and we really need to do better in that regard.

I guess I'm a stereotypical American lol. I dream a lot and am constantly optimistic

2017-01-11 04:58:03

Never apply that word "MUTT" to yourself.....When I think of mutts, I think of dogs....that's not what you are....You're a human being.....Don't let a racially obsessed society make you adhere those stupid adjectives to yourself.....Some of the nicest people I've met in the united states are mixed or multiracial.....Nothing wrong with being Optimistic....Just don't be delusionally optimistic.....I honestly think Most Americans are optimistically delusional.....like the fact that most Americans believe Trump will lead this country in the right direction....they actually voted for him.....Trump's election say more about how Americans think...Says more about us than it say about him......Yall dream too much....too fucking much....and are too optimistic...All this "American Dream...Make America Great Again" stuff is getting out of hand........Optimism is good....but don't get carried away by that shit....be realistic too.....

I think a big problem is that not enough people came out to vote like when Obama ran for President. And thank you sir. I love you 😍

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 18:11:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I only get attention from white guys and mixed guys, so do not be surprised.

In all honesty...many foreigners...see Americans as a stepping stool.

You want the cream of the crop? White man. He is the international image of wealth and status.

And as a gay black man who is shunned...who can you partner with to bask in the glow of their image? A white man.

It is sad, but many men, foreign or not...would rather have a white guy on their arm than any other color.

2017-01-09 18:49:02

I have bird fu blocked but I hope he comes in and argues about this. Oh wait its the only advantage the ugly, flat ass, baby dick, too slow for the short bus bitch has.

2017-01-09 18:52:01

Please don't be that way. I hope that one day he and all of you can find common ground and get along.

2017-01-09 19:02:02

This man has shown you time, and time again that he hates us, and yet you want to one day get along with a white supremacist talk about Stockholm syndrome these people could lynch you and you still would forgive.

2017-01-09 19:15:54

Since your insecure coon ass blocked me from responding to your thread about a Black facebook.....get your facts straight, coon, since obviously you trying to copy a white man's site that you are a member of.....I HAVE NEVER BEEN A MEMBER OF FACEBOOK OR TWITTER, so in that respect, coon, you are following the white man, NOT ME....now you can block me forever...asshole..

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 18:14:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You want the cream of the crop? White man. He is the international image of wealth and status.

And as a gay black man who is shunned...who can you partner with to bask in the glow of their image? A white man.

It is sad, but many men, foreign or not...would rather have a white guy on their arm than any other color.

I have bird fu blocked but I hope he comes in and argues about this. Oh wait its the only advantage the ugly, flat ass, baby dick, too slow for the short bus bitch has.

Please don't be that way. I hope that one day he and all of you can find common ground and get along.

This man has shown you time, and time again that he hates us, and yet you want to one day get along with a white supremacist talk about Stockholm syndrome these people could lynch you and you still would forgive.

2017-01-11 18:11:55

Since your insecure coon ass blocked me from responding to your thread about a Black facebook.....get your facts straight, coon, since obviously you trying to copy a white man's site that you are a member of.....I HAVE NEVER BEEN A MEMBER OF FACEBOOK OR TWITTER, so in that respect, coon, you are following the white man, NOT ME....now you can block me forever...asshole..

lol

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 22:20:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2017-01-11 22:31:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm probably gonna get chewed for this, but honestly MOST black men don't know how to be in relationships nor do they know how to love properly.

This is why a lot of women and men of color prefer to date outside of their race.

The black community (particularly the women) has set a certain standard to what a "real" man is as far as society is concerned. Black women play a major role in black men's lives especially when it comes to how men want to be seen by them. It's not uncommon in black culture for boys to be told that they can't or don't cry. They are taught to hide their emotions and be "strong" as being this way will attract more women. This usually develops into them believing that they are not supposed to be in love or cater to the idea of love because that's an emotional issue and "emotions are for women".

A lot of black men, therefore, assess their worth based on well they please their partner or how big their penis is. They become ego addicts. Constantly needing their ego stroked in order to feel validated.

In a nutshell, nobody wants to fall in love with someone who won't make themselves vulnerable and committed because they're too busy trying to fill an emotional void with ego boosting behaviors. I'm not saying men from other races aren't guilty of it too...but black men take the cake in my opinion.

Post Posted: 2017-01-12 04:32:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I'm probably gonna get chewed for this, but honestly MOST black men don't know how to be in relationships nor do they know how to love properly.

This is why a lot of women and men of color prefer to date outside of their race.

The black community (particularly the women) has set a certain standard to what a "real" man is as far as society is concerned. Black women play a major role in black men's lives especially when it comes to how men want to be seen by them. It's not uncommon in black culture for boys to be told that they can't or don't cry. They are taught to hide their emotions and be "strong" as being this way will attract more women. This usually develops into them believing that they are not supposed to be in love or cater to the idea of love because that's an emotional issue and "emotions are for women".

A lot of black men, therefore, assess their worth based on well they please their partner or how big their penis is. They become ego addicts. Constantly needing their ego stroked in order to feel validated.

In a nutshell, nobody wants to fall in love with someone who won't make themselves vulnerable and committed because they're too busy trying to fill an emotional void with ego boosting behaviors. I'm not saying men from other races aren't guilty of it too...but black men take the cake in my opinion.

Lol he wasn't looking for love he just wanted to get fucked

Post Posted: 2017-01-12 05:06:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2017-01-12 07:33:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I heard that app is for snow queens, coons and racists who love BBC.

2017-01-09 18:47:06

Pretty much....trying to get a black guy to reply to you is a struggle

All I get is pictures of pink holes all day.

2017-01-09 18:49:37

Then why do you use it?

2017-01-09 18:51:00

Being nosey....

2017-01-09 18:53:17

I use to do that on Jack'd but they blocked my phone from using the app because I keep deleting and recreating my profile.

2017-01-09 18:57:18

Jack'd usually doesn't have much to choose from. At least in my area. And I'm speaking in terms of guys who can hold a conversation

2017-01-09 19:00:39

Well, I used grindr too and people either just sent me their nudes or begged for me to fuck them. And a couple blacks guys had the nerve to messaged and tell me how sexy I am but they only mess with white or latin dudes.

Explain that?

2017-01-09 19:06:27

I like nudes though lol. But I feel like I have more of a chance of finding nerdy guys on that app but they are horny nerds. I actually have been using Tinder a good bit lately. Dudes actually seem nicer on that app. Made a few friends that way

I thought Tinder was for the straights.
Is there a sub section for gay guys?

Post Posted: 2017-01-12 18:29:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I heard that app is for snow queens, coons and racists who love BBC.

2017-01-09 18:47:06

Pretty much....trying to get a black guy to reply to you is a struggle

All I get is pictures of pink holes all day.

2017-01-09 18:49:37

Then why do you use it?

2017-01-09 18:51:00

Being nosey....

2017-01-09 18:53:17

I use to do that on Jack'd but they blocked my phone from using the app because I keep deleting and recreating my profile.

2017-01-09 18:57:18

Jack'd usually doesn't have much to choose from. At least in my area. And I'm speaking in terms of guys who can hold a conversation

2017-01-09 19:00:39

Well, I used grindr too and people either just sent me their nudes or begged for me to fuck them. And a couple blacks guys had the nerve to messaged and tell me how sexy I am but they only mess with white or latin dudes.

Explain that?

2017-01-09 19:06:27

I like nudes though lol. But I feel like I have more of a chance of finding nerdy guys on that app but they are horny nerds. I actually have been using Tinder a good bit lately. Dudes actually seem nicer on that app. Made a few friends that way

2017-01-12 07:33:38

I thought Tinder was for the straights.
Is there a sub section for gay guys?

Yeah you can pick your preferences. Nice guys on there

Post Posted: 2017-01-12 19:19:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-01-12 05:06:21

I'M CONFUSED WHY ARE YOU ANTI-AFRICAN? BUT AT THE SAME TIME WANTED TO KNOW IF THAT USER WAS ASHANTI DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE? HOW CAN YOU BE AGAINST WHITE SUPREMACY BUT STILL HOLD DEAR TO THAT RELIGION WHICH WAS FORCED UPON THE SLAVES, AND HATE ON THE MOTHERLAND.

Post Posted: 2017-01-12 19:29:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So today I was perusing the popular app (Grindr) and I happened to encounter a beautiful African bottom who wouldn't give me the time of day but told my white roommate that he isn't into African-Americans. Why is there such a divide between us? I have noticed a lot of Africans who don't like African Americans. Care to comment @adminsex ?

2017-01-11 17:48:00

Um... I really can pass on the smells and social awkwardness they USUALLY display.

Sorry for you loss of nothing.

Smells and social awkwardness Africans display?......just sad to believe this

Post Posted: 2017-01-12 19:33:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

DAMN ALL THIS TALK ABOUT A DIRTY ASS AFRICAN LMAOOOOOOOOO

2017-01-11 00:59:41

Chyle I'm gagging..... Laughing

I'm African but I smell like Issey Miyake...and I took a shower 2 hours ago with Bleu de Chanel.....far from dirty or smelly....I smell like heaven....

Now this OYOKO Ghana boy.....born and raised in Ghana myself but I've never heard of OYOKO in my life....but I was born and raised in the city....East legon and Trassaco....An Oyoko boy is the equivalent of a redneck African......An African from a rural area....An Oyoko boy and an East legon dude like me are cut from 2 different cloths....It's like a dude from Brooklyn N.Y and a dude from Alabama....2 completely different swags....

I'll leave it at that.....

Oyoko niggas lmao. Laughing

MESSY ASS THREAD....

2017-01-11 01:06:38

How do you react when you see African-Americans talk about African natives as if they don't have direct roots that trace back to the continent? It makes me chuckle a lil bit cuz I'm like, there's really a mentality among AA's that they have nothing to do with Africa or its people. A lot of AA's even get offended when you call them African. It's funny and confusing to me at the same time.

Naa don't blame him.....that dude is a typical brainwashed African....I didn't response to that dude coz he's a very big disgrace and to even know he is from the same country makes me sick......if he is not stupid he will know oyoko is a clan/ tribe from the eastern corridor
#smh #ImFromGhanaIndeed

Post Posted: 2017-01-12 19:37:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

DAMN ALL THIS TALK ABOUT A DIRTY ASS AFRICAN LMAOOOOOOOOO

2017-01-11 00:59:41

Chyle I'm gagging..... Laughing

I'm African but I smell like Issey Miyake...and I took a shower 2 hours ago with Bleu de Chanel.....far from dirty or smelly....I smell like heaven....

Now this OYOKO Ghana boy.....born and raised in Ghana myself but I've never heard of OYOKO in my life....but I was born and raised in the city....East legon and Trassaco....An Oyoko boy is the equivalent of a redneck African......An African from a rural area....An Oyoko boy and an East legon dude like me are cut from 2 different cloths....It's like a dude from Brooklyn N.Y and a dude from Alabama....2 completely different swags....

I'll leave it at that.....

Oyoko niggas lmao. Laughing

MESSY ASS THREAD....

2017-01-11 01:06:38

How do you react when you see African-Americans talk about African natives as if they don't have direct roots that trace back to the continent? It makes me chuckle a lil bit cuz I'm like, there's really a mentality among AA's that they have nothing to do with Africa or its people. A lot of AA's even get offended when you call them African. It's funny and confusing to me at the same time.

2017-01-12 19:33:25

Naa don't blame him.....that dude is a typical brainwashed African....I didn't response to that dude coz he's a very big disgrace and to even know he is from the same country makes me sick......if he is not stupid he will know oyoko is a clan/ tribe from the eastern corridor
#smh #ImFromGhanaIndeed

wow

Post Posted: 2017-01-12 20:42:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-01-12 19:19:11

I'M CONFUSED WHY ARE YOU ANTI-AFRICAN? BUT AT THE SAME TIME WANTED TO KNOW IF THAT USER WAS ASHANTI DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE? HOW CAN YOU BE AGAINST WHITE SUPREMACY BUT STILL HOLD DEAR TO THAT RELIGION WHICH WAS FORCED UPON THE SLAVES, AND HATE ON THE MOTHERLAND.

Code:
"I'M CONFUSED WHY ARE YOU ANTI-AFRICAN? BUT AT THE SAME TIME WANTED TO KNOW IF THAT USER WAS ASHANTI DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE?"

I suggest that you don't ask questions to which you do not want the answer. That said. Why ask why?

The Ashan or Ashanti are not "African" in the Hamite descendant sense of the word.

Code:
Ashanti tribe of the House of Simeon

“And the second lot came forth to Simeon, even for the tribe of the children of Simeon according to their families: and their inheritance was within the inheritance of the children of Judah.” (Joshua 19:1).

“Ain, Remmon, and Ether, and Ashan [Ashanti]; four cities and their villages:” (Joshua 19:7).

Yes, both Africans and African Americans are considered black Africans but that doesn't make so-called "Continental Africans" experts or even a novice on the black experience in or outside of America, thus you arrogant bastards have no right to berate or accuse Black Americans for certain things you consider to be social ills in this country.

You African bitches are typically coldly indifferent towards black Americans; see us as being "white", except that we're the wrong color; regarding us as being slaves or the sons of slaves (might even refer to us as "cotton-pickers"]; mock us for having European names and for by and large having mixed blood, which is usually assumed to be courtesy of a white man who raped one of our ancestresses during slavery; seeing us as being unpleasant or as having bad attitudes.

You being whitewashed in the same white supremacist disdain for our people as those who you aspire to be like similarly fail to understand that the misinformation that goes on in America about so-called "African American" people (and crime without actually associating it with inner city ghetto culture and white supremacist induced poverty) is also the only false narrative you hear back in Africa.

African Americans don't hate our cousins, the children of Ham, anymore than we hate or white cousins the children of Japheth for the sake of hating you. We simply give to you that same disdain and we've received from those who are not part of our family who've proven themselves repeatedly to be our enemies choosing not to value us as distant kin or family.

The dynamic between us is simply a case of you niggas reaping what you sow concerning our people.

Lastly, there remains and always has a remnant of our people hidden among the children of Ham even to this day in those very places from where we of the slave trade was taken captive from the shores of the Slave Coast of West Africa.

I can point you in the direction of some historical documents which record the treachery of the African people's against my people in collaboration with our Western enemies, who happen to be enemy of all the dark races and not just the children of Shem, but the children of Ham also.

Post Posted: 2017-01-12 21:04:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-01-12 20:42:13

Code:
"I'M CONFUSED WHY ARE YOU ANTI-AFRICAN? BUT AT THE SAME TIME WANTED TO KNOW IF THAT USER WAS ASHANTI DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE?"

I suggest that you don't ask questions to which you do not want the answer. That said. Why ask why?

The Ashan or Ashanti are not "African" in the Hamite descendant sense of the word.

Code:

“And the second lot came forth to Simeon, even for the tribe of the children of Simeon according to their families: and their inheritance was within the inheritance of the children of Judah.” (Joshua 19:1).

“Ain, Remmon, and Ether, and Ashan [Ashanti]; four cities and their villages:” (Joshua 19:7).

Yes, both Africans and African Americans are considered black Africans but that doesn't make so-called "Continental Africans" experts or even a novice on the black experience in or outside of America, thus you arrogant bastards have no right to berate or accuse Black Americans for certain things you consider to be social ills in this country.

You African bitches are typically coldly indifferent towards black Americans; see us as being "white", except that we're the wrong color; regarding us as being slaves or the sons of slaves (might even refer to us as "cotton-pickers"]; mock us for having European names and for by and large having mixed blood, which is usually assumed to be courtesy of a white man who raped one of our ancestresses during slavery; seeing us as being unpleasant or as having bad attitudes.

You being whitewashed in the same white supremacist disdain for our people as those who you aspire to be like similarly fail to understand that the misinformation that goes on in America about so-called "African American" people (and crime without actually associating it with inner city ghetto culture and white supremacist induced poverty) is also the only false narrative you hear back in Africa.

African Americans don't hate our cousins, the children of Ham, anymore than we hate or white cousins the children of Japheth for the sake of hating you. We simply give to you that same disdain and we've received from those who are not part of our family who've proven themselves repeatedly to be our enemies choosing not to value us as distant kin or family.

The dynamic between us is simply a case of you niggas reaping what you sow concerning our people.

Lastly, there remains and always has a remnant of our people hidden among the children of Ham even to this day in those very places from where we of the slave trade was taken captive from the shores of the Slave Coast of West Africa.

I can point you in the direction of some historical documents which record the treachery of the African people's against my people in collaboration with our Western enemies, who happen to be enemy of all the dark races and not just the children of Shem, but the children of Ham also.

YOU ARE BEYOND CRAZY AREN'T HAMITIC'S FROM EAST AFRICAN, AND THE CUSH I SWEAR YOU ARE DELUSIONAL, AND WHY ARE YOU CLAIMING HEBREW DESCENT THIS IS SO SAD Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-01-12 21:47:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

Code:

2017-01-12 21:04:10

YOU ARE BEYOND CRAZY AREN'T HAMITIC'S FROM EAST AFRICAN, AND THE CUSH I SWEAR YOU ARE DELUSIONAL, AND WHY ARE YOU CLAIMING HEBREW DESCENT THIS IS SO SAD Laughing

From Babylon to Timbuktu: A History of the Ancient Black Races Including the Black Hebrews
By Rudolph R Windsor

The following book describes in detail how the surrounding indigenous Africans made it their business to round up the Hebrew Israelite strangers who had been living in the land for more than 1500 years among them. The reason I asked the young man if he was Ashanti, is because the Ashanti where known to have historically lived in the area which his people now live.

The Fortunes of Africa: A 5000-Year History of Wealth, Greed, and Endeavor
By Martin Meredith

He said right that his people had moved into the area from other parts of Africa, as did many other African tribes after the Hebrews through the slave trade where removed from those areas.

The surrounding Africans had finally gotten rid of the Hebrew strangers living in their land and quickly moved into the lands which our forefathers once occupied while hiding their from our Muslim and Roman enemies from the north.

I say we are the true Jews because we are. We are the people of the book known as the 'Holy Bible.'

Post Posted: 2017-01-12 21:59:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

Code:

Make sure you read pages 97-123 of the book titled 'The Fortunes of Africa: A 5000-Year History of Wealth, Greed, and Endeavor By Martin Meredith'

Note that the book seeks to make the Ashanti who eventually were also taken captive complicit in the selling of their own people into captivity.

Even if that were true. It would be the first time that the Most High our Power caused a brother to sell another of his brothers into slavery in order to fulfill both the Most High's will and prophesy to that end.

Every genocide in history has had collaborators and sellouts.

Post Posted: 2017-01-12 22:28:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

Code:

The information in this clip too may also help connect the dots for you.

Afro-Portugese pombeiros = Jewish Potugese/Spanish and Black African mulattos.

Ouidah = Judah

Post Posted: 2017-01-12 22:38:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-01-09 18:57:14

Um cooning is at an all time high from Africans, and blacks just look at the hate admins ex spews against black people, and how he worships white people.

2017-01-09 19:00:11

I never got that vibe from him. He has always been nice to me. But I'm not always on here so I could've missed something

2017-01-09 19:03:38

you sure do live in a idealistic bubble

I never seen someone with so much hope

2017-01-09 19:16:34

I'm not in a bubble. What's wrong with holding light in your heart? Life is too short to indulge in darkness. What can happen once can happen twice and many times over

2017-01-09 19:22:12

So by your logic I'm and many of us have darkness in our hearts for pointing out white supremacists like bird-fu who even with their white privilege still hate black people, and conspire every day on ways to harm us. The mental gymnastics you do in order to rationalize white supremacy.

2017-01-09 19:49:05

No. He said I was idealistic and have so much hope. I was just saying that there life is better when you have hope. Don't assume that you are filled with darkness

2017-01-09 19:52:21

Lmao you tried it I walk amongst demons like bird-fu every day I'm a light upon this earth you might want to stop playing coy, and care about issues that effect you.

2017-01-09 20:06:08

I will observe him and make an opinion. I can't really say much to you without knowing. Yes truly evil racist people are out there

2017-01-09 20:21:50

I just give them back what they throw. They are just clueless about their own bigotry. GRENINJA starts a thread attacking interracial relationships. Telling others who to date , or complaining about others dating choices is racial bigotry. They just have had such a pass on their bigotry that they don't think any of their hateful race threads are racial bigotry, but they are.

2017-01-09 20:46:59

@greninja is this true? Why would you try to make people feel bad for dating who they like/love?

2017-01-09 20:51:16

fetish* if you like someone solely based on an attribute on his/her race that is a racial fetish, which is not better then being racist.

View the thread then ask me that

2017-01-09 21:20:36

This is logically inconsistent... Racism is lexically defined as a statement or idea that presupposes that one race is superior to another or that one race is inferior to another. If a white person has a fetish for feet and they end up with a white person, the idea that this is predicated by racism is absurd in that it is a fetish within the context of the same race which implies that any statement of superiority or inferior regarding race replies equally to both making it logically impossible for it to be racist.

If a white person is attracted to attributes said to belong to black men in terms of making it a fetish, this does not intrinsically make it racists in that a white man could appreciate attributes of a black man outside of the context of racial superiority or inferiority; therefore, this does not make it necessarily racists, though, a possibility exists that it could be racists in some or most but not all cases.

This means one cannot reasonable conclude that fetishizing something can necessarily be treated as if it were a racists action. Anecdotally and via demonstration, my father has great respect for black women, for example, though, he is attracted to brown skin.

2017-01-10 11:57:21

Lol so came to the false conclusion that he was calling people like your father racist and then worked backwards to logically refute the claim. The problem is he did not liking some based on a feature of thier race racist. He said

Code:
racial fetish, which is not better then being racist.

He's separating what he is calling a racial fetish and comparing to racism. He is not saying they are exactly the same thing. He is saying they should be viewed with equal disdain. It's a value judgement. If you want to argue with it on those grounds go ahead.
thank you

Post Posted: 2017-01-13 10:18:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

Code:

2017-01-12 21:47:00

From Babylon to Timbuktu: A History of the Ancient Black Races Including the Black Hebrews
By Rudolph R Windsor

The following book describes in detail how the surrounding indigenous Africans made it their business to round up the Hebrew Israelite strangers who had been living in the land for more than 1500 years among them. The reason I asked the young man if he was Ashanti, is because the Ashanti where known to have historically lived in the area which his people now live.

By Martin Meredith

He said right that his people had moved into the area from other parts of Africa, as did many other African tribes after the Hebrews through the slave trade where removed from those areas.

The surrounding Africans had finally gotten rid of the Hebrew strangers living in their land and quickly moved into the lands which our forefathers once occupied while hiding their from our Muslim and Roman enemies from the north.

I say we are the true Jews because we are. We are the people of the book known as the 'Holy Bible.'

Post Posted: 2017-01-13 10:19:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

Code:

2017-01-12 21:59:41

Make sure you read pages 97-123 of the book titled 'The Fortunes of Africa: A 5000-Year History of Wealth, Greed, and Endeavor By Martin Meredith'

Note that the book seeks to make the Ashanti who eventually were also taken captive complicit in the selling of their own people into captivity.

Even if that were true. It would be the first time that the Most High our Power caused a brother to sell another of his brothers into slavery in order to fulfill both the Most High's will and prophesy to that end.

Every genocide in history has had collaborators and sellouts.

Post Posted: 2017-01-13 10:19:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

Code:

2017-01-12 22:28:43

The information in this clip too may also help connect the dots for you.

Afro-Portugese pombeiros = Jewish Potugese/Spanish and Black African mulattos.

Ouidah = Judah

Post Posted: 2017-01-14 10:26:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-01-12 04:32:45

Lol he wasn't looking for love he just wanted to get fucked

You aint tellin me nothin I don't already know lol

Post Posted: 2017-01-14 15:47:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

http://www.watch?v=0zrATOv_Muk

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://data.whicdn.com/images/28016907/large.gif

Code:

Code:

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.rapgenius.com/a6c03d4ccaa5f0e0b57d4707aab203be.435x202x16.gif

By Rudolph R Windsor

http://www.watch?v=yM0z50Wwfps

http://www.watch?v=6JOxl8amVuY

By Martin Meredith

2017-01-13 10:18:37

@timbuktu

I am a historian, and can list hundreds of African historians, who take issue with this, but I won't get into that debate.

Post Posted: 2017-01-14 16:05:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

http://www.watch?v=0zrATOv_Muk

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://data.whicdn.com/images/28016907/large.gif

Code:

Code:

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.rapgenius.com/a6c03d4ccaa5f0e0b57d4707aab203be.435x202x16.gif

By Rudolph R Windsor

http://www.watch?v=yM0z50Wwfps

http://www.watch?v=6JOxl8amVuY

By Martin Meredith

2017-01-13 10:18:37

@timbuktu

2017-01-14 15:47:45

I am a historian, and can list hundreds of African historians, who take issue with this, but I won't get into that debate.

You're an historian who seems to have quite a bit of unsubstantiated shit to say, yet you've offered zero sources or references to back up any of it.

I've given you sources. If you want to know what I know about the treachery of your people from both the research of black and white scholars alike, then you now have it.

Prove to me that your people are not of the same mind today regarding my people as you were back then when you collaborated against us as enemies.

First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 10 of 11
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: