logo
Search
I'M SORRY BUT I HAD TO SHARE THIS....  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 16 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

IF I COULD SUM UP EVERYTHING I FEEL ABOUT THE KIM BURRELL INCIDENT...THIS IS IT!

IF I COULD SUM UP EVERYTHING I FEEL ABOUT "ME" AND MY SHORTCOMINGS...THIS IS IT!

IF THERE IS SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE WITH ALL MY "BGC" PEOPLE...THIS IS IT!

WE ALL NEED TO "DO BETTER"!

GO BLESS!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Who cares?!

Live YOUR BEST LIFE. BE YOUR BEST.

2-10-12 Forever, Yours R.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Wow. I honestly expected to be more of the one sided bs like that other heffer you posted..but I actually agreed with about 80% of what this dude said in this video. For a hetero black man to eloquently speak and take so much objective authority in this situation was absolutely refreshing.

But the one thing that he needs to update himself on is that for most black males, our sexuality is not a game, path choice, lifestyle or an agenda, its a primal part of who we are as a person. For some as integral as skin color and blood type. So all that introspection and envisioning the future man we want to be he was talking about includes our same or bisexuality. You cant separate, hide or suppress it.
That is why it bothers me deeply to hear I love you but I hate or dislike or dont support your homosexuality or bisexuality because ___________. Just like its very hard separating the sin from the sinner, its extremely hard separating a persons sexuality from their persona.

Ultimately, Im from the school of love me for who or what I am; all of it (perhaps even one day unconditionally) respect & support me or DO NOT aim or apply that word at me at all.
Everyone who believes and says that love crap just needs to say I do not support the lifestyle or the behavior but I mean you no harm or ill will and wish you best in your life or on your path...And Just Move On...to the next topic or being coworkers, friends or even relatives. Thats Real Deal To Me....and after then, Id know where we stand and Id know not to invite you to perform with me on Ellen or provide vocals on the queer black dudes song.....

God made me and loves me JUST the way I am and did it for a divine purpose I now somewhat understand. And in his infinite wisdom, knows the god in me will eventually find its way back to the Source through ALL obstacles, mistakes, transgressions, sins, reprobation, ect. That is how God gets his glory (most love & highest of praise) and I was taught that is the meaning of our existence as spiritual beings.

But Kudos to you for finally posting something poignant and purposeful to add to this particular conversation #goodforyou

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@lovepeacesoul03
I responded to your video at length and ive gotten no response. #bothered #wontagain

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

@lovepeacesoul03
I responded to your video at length and ive gotten no response. #bothered #wontagain

Hey bro bro...

Thanks for mentioning me so I could read your comments.

I made that video a couple of days ago and hadn't gone back to it. I apologize.

Your commentary on the video was very...ARTICULATE...If I were to be honest here. I've been reading more and more of your commentary and I'm impressed with the way your mind works...You're no Joke!

I'm a very spiritually person. I believe naturally. Sometimes I tend to express only a fraction of what I'm thinking or feeling because my "mind" thinks a lot more complex than what I can express on paper. It's a deficit for sure!

However you seem to be very good at putting words to paper and sharing your thoughts. Again I'm impressed.

I've implied in the past that I think you are BASIC and have limited knowledge on the subjects that you speak on. I would like to apologize for speaking too soon and JUDGING A BOOK BY IT'S COVER.

I think if we sat down...We would have a very interesting conversation and I would LEARN ALOT. I remember a couple of years back when I had exited the site for a couple of months and when I came back ...YOU WERE ONE OF THE INDIVIDUALS EXCITED TO SEE ME RETURN.

I had this "BIAS" about the GAY AGENDA...I thought everyone who promoted the LIFESTYLE had an AGENDA...Especially if there were things in their behavior that CONTRADICTED their APPROACH.

I say all that to say...I honestly respect your ...COMMENTARY...On the video I shared. I also agree with you about the other video I posted I've been following her vids and they get more and more aggressive against the LGBT community. I think like "me" ...She is getting sucked in from all the negative feedback.

I wanted to respond to something I read in your COMMENTARY...That bothers me just a bit. It's bothered me for a while now.

Why do men who practice and believe that homosexuality is not a choice? Not have more empathy for those who's faith is telling them it is? I mean it's that person's "FAITH"...

I was always told do not question another man's faith, it may be all their holding on to?

Other than that I understand and respect your "assessment" of your "walk" or "journey" with our Father in Heaven. You are HIS CHILD...not mine and the ULTIMATE RELATIONSHIP IS WITH HIM.

However when we WALK WITH OUR FATHER...We should consider others ...LESS THEY FALL.

BE BLESSED...MUCH LOVE MAN!...

I WOULD LIKE FOR US TO TRY AND GET ALONG IN 2017 AND HELP EACH OTHER ALONG THAT PATH OF LIFE..K

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@lovepeacesoul03
Mr. Love even in the days when u had posted differently than u have ive always saw the good in you. And as for you @850megabitch NO i am NOT soliciting sex to mr love here Confused
and by the way u blew me away from all what u said here i thank you for your inspirational thoughts as well here. Well mr love i read all of what u have said and im trully amazed and inspired by your reply. Its people who show love and understanding that gets people to understand that god is love and will bring them closer to the lord and in hopes change there lives and the wreckless ways. I got more to say but...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

@lovepeacesoul03
Mr. Love even in the days when u had posted differently than u have ive always saw the good in you. And as for you @850megabitch NO i am NOT soliciting sex to mr love here Confused
and by the way u blew me away from all what u said here i thank you for your inspirational thoughts as well here. Well mr love i read all of what u have said and im trully amazed and inspired by your reply. Its people who show love and understanding that gets people to understand that god is love and will bring them closer to the lord and in hopes change there lives and the wreckless ways. I got more to say but...

Thank You ...DR. SKEETZ...YOU'RE ALWAYS SO "CARING AND LOVING" BRO BRO...IT'S NEVER "OVER LOOKED" AND ALWAYS APPRECIATED!

KEEP NOURISHING THOSE POSITIVE TRAITS...THAT'S WHAT CHANGES ...'LIVES"!

P.S.

I DONT KNOW IF YOU WATCHED THE VIDEO...IT'S PRETTY LONG...BUT WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

@lovepeacesoul03

12 days ago

Thank You ...DR. SKEETZ...YOU'RE ALWAYS SO "CARING AND LOVING" BRO BRO...IT'S NEVER "OVER LOOKED" AND ALWAYS APPRECIATED!

KEEP NOURISHING THOSE POSITIVE TRAITS...THAT'S WHAT CHANGES ...'LIVES"!

P.S.

I DONT KNOW IF YOU WATCHED THE VIDEO...IT'S PRETTY LONG...BUT WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK!

Thats what true Christians are all about love and compassion for to all. And i was going to see thr vid but i got caught up with the comments that i saw from 85-0 and you and then i was...
But anyways i thank u so much for your friendship and understanding.

@850megabitch i was just joking with u there as an inside joke by the way i forgotten to put the Smile next to the Confused I had on the last @ mention i sent to ya. But i too extend my hand in friendship to u as well if your willing to receive it.

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

@lovepeacesoul03

12 days ago

Hey bro bro...

Your commentary on the video was very...ARTICULATE...If I were to be honest here. I've been reading more and more of your commentary and I'm impressed with the way your mind works...You're no Joke!

I'm a very spiritually person. I believe naturally. Sometimes I tend to express only a fraction of what I'm thinking or feeling because my "mind" thinks a lot more complex than what I can express on paper. It's a deficit for sure!

However you seem to be very good at putting words to paper and sharing your thoughts. Again I'm impressed.

I've implied in the past that I think you are BASIC and have limited knowledge on the subjects that you speak on. I would like to apologize for speaking too soon and JUDGING A BOOK BY IT'S COVER.

I think if we sat down...We would have a very interesting conversation and I would LEARN ALOT. I remember a couple of years back when I had exited the site for a couple of months and when I came back ...YOU WERE ONE OF THE INDIVIDUALS EXCITED TO SEE ME RETURN.

I had this "BIAS" about the GAY AGENDA...I thought everyone who promoted the LIFESTYLE had an AGENDA...Especially if there were things in their behavior that CONTRADICTED their APPROACH.

I say all that to say...I honestly respect your ...COMMENTARY...On the video I shared. I also agree with you about the other video I posted I've been following her vids and they get more and more aggressive against the LGBT community. I think like "me" ...She is getting sucked in from all the negative feedback.

I wanted to respond to something I read in your COMMENTARY...That bothers me just a bit. It's bothered me for a while now.

Why do men who practice and believe that homosexuality is not a choice? Not have more empathy for those who's faith is telling them it is? I mean it's that person's "FAITH"...

I was always told do not question another man's faith, it may be all their holding on to?

Other than that I understand and respect your "assessment" of your "walk" or "journey" with our Father in Heaven. You are HIS CHILD...not mine and the ULTIMATE RELATIONSHIP IS WITH HIM.

However when we WALK WITH OUR FATHER...We should consider others ...LESS THEY FALL.

I WOULD LIKE FOR US TO TRY AND GET ALONG IN 2017 AND HELP EACH OTHER ALONG THAT PATH OF LIFE..K

Well Thanks so much responding back to my post and I will most certainly make an effort to be more diplomatic from here on in if you will do the same. Respect for Respect is always in my play book.

Now to answer your question. ACTING on the feelings, thoughts, and impulses that come along with being gay is a choice, not the actual quality of being gay. Who would purposely choose that for themselves? Its a hard life of feeling outcast and different than most everyone else. I mean, how would you feel if everyone and everything around you told you that your thoughts & feelings for you last girlfriend were wrong, unnatural, and so sinful, youre going to burn in hell for it? All those loving and connective emotions you developed so honestly and naturally...that felt absolutely normal are socially unacceptable...How would you feel? What would you do?...and remember, you are somewhere between 12 and 16 dealing with all this..........

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

@lovepeacesoul03

12 days ago

Hey bro bro...

11 days ago

Well Thanks so much responding back to my post and I will most certainly make an effort to be more diplomatic from here on in if you will do the same. Respect for Respect is always in my play book.

Now to answer your question. ACTING on the feelings, thoughts, and impulses that come along with being gay is a choice, not the actual quality of being gay. Who would purposely choose that for themselves? Its a hard life of feeling outcast and different than most everyone else. I mean, how would you feel if everyone and everything around you told you that your thoughts & feelings for you last girlfriend were wrong, unnatural, and so sinful, youre going to burn in hell for it? All those loving and connective emotions you developed so honestly and naturally...that felt absolutely normal are socially unacceptable...How would you feel? What would you do?...and remember, you are somewhere between 12 and 16 dealing with all this..........

You're welcome. Yes I will try my best to be respectful and encouraging in this New Year.

My ex girlfriend was an "atheist" It was the hardest thing for me to discover about her. I thought that I could overcome anything in a "marriage" except a woman not being connected to God.

My wife not being of the same faith as I was devastated me. I was angry at God. I questioned my love for her. I questioned how good a mom she would be to my kids. I lost "faith" in the process of LOVE.
You see I grew up in a household where my mother and father had different "faith" and would argue over it. It was very confusing.

P.S.

Yes, having to question the one you love and want to spend the rest of your life with...CAN BE DEVASTATING ON SO MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS.

However it's part of our JOURNEY HERE ON EARTH...Where we see 'DARKLY"...and the Enemy reigns supreme....

We are not promised much here on Earth...Just look at the disciples. God said if we try and ...GAIN OUR LIFE ON EARTH...We will lose it in ...HEAVEN.

Be blessed, keep the faith, and STAY STRONG!
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: