logo
Search
I Miss Seeing Transgender Women On A Daily Basis  
   Forum Index -> Transgender Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2016-12-20 06:37:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Since I Moved to a New City and State like 4 years ago That I Miss seeing Transgender Women on a Daily like the last time I hookup with a Trans Female was During a Gay Parade when some Female off a Float Body Snatched me While Walking and riding in a Parade and we Hooked Up with each other and I partied with her till the next morning because we hit the clubs scene and everything ended @ 6 O'Clock and we had Breakfast after that and we hung out for a while till she went back to her home to her home State but we kept in touch after a while but lost touch afterwards because we live in different city and state and I haven't seen a Female like her in 4 years now because where I lived @ has gotten worst so I moved to another city because it was a Beautiful Area so when I go out zI don't see any Ladies like that unless I go back to my old City because I just don't see em out here and I had been here for 4 Years Now and the other time I even seen this type of Female is while shopping for groceries out of that 4 years like one person per year .. but after that .. THAT'S IT !!!

Post Posted: 2016-12-20 06:53:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Did you have sex with all of them in the ass or did some have the vagina surgery....im just curious

Post Posted: 2016-12-20 07:34:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-20 06:37:48

Did you have sex with all of them in the ass or did some have the vagina surgery....im just curious

I have been with both one I didn't know that she was Trans because she had a sex change and when I met her Father he told me what she was Trans but I became angry because we started off on a lie so we broken up over that because she didn't tell me because she was living her life as a Genetic Born Female so like when I meet someone I always say of be real about things and be upfront with me and tell people who you really are because I don't want to be around someone that's going to lie to me so if you are Transgender you be that .. because there are Backlash from this because I know this from experience and that this happened to a good friend of mine that happened to be Transgendered and she hookup with some guy and he found out about her and him and his friends beat her to a pulp that you couldn't even recognize her in the Face and she was Drop Dead Gorgeous that she would put " J Lo " to shame with Face and Body features that was Amazing that I worked side by side with this person so when the people at work found out about it they told us what happened to her ... Terrible !!!!

Post Posted: 2016-12-20 07:51:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have met me Some Gorgeous Mean ones and some Spectacular Beautiful ones that are on point and real Females that I can call my friends but I don't seem to find them Beautiful ones like I use to like allot of Females that I meet now are about that Money Honey .. like they don't care anymore .. but you still have them Beautiful ones that still keep me going and still having me chase them like I don't just hook up with someone I date them like they are my Woman like I don't have time for Cheap Thrills you see I want a Woman that's real and they should feel the same when they meet a Dude like don't except nothing less because Men sometimes be on some crazy things but I see more Trans Women with Bad Boys just like Genetic Females though so it's all the same .. because people are Attracted to what they want but people ..Men and Women say what they want but their Actions say something else .. You Know !!!

Post Posted: 2016-12-20 08:10:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I have met me Some Gorgeous Mean ones and some Spectacular Beautiful ones that are on point and real Females that I can call my friends but I don't seem to find them Beautiful ones like I use to like allot of Females that I meet now are about that Money Honey .. like they don't care anymore .. but you still have them Beautiful ones that still keep me going and still having me chase them like I don't just hook up with someone I date them like they are my Woman like I don't have time for Cheap Thrills you see I want a Woman that's real and they should feel the same when they meet a Dude like don't except nothing less because Men sometimes be on some crazy things but I see more Trans Women with Bad Boys just like Genetic Females though so it's all the same .. because people are Attracted to what they want but people ..Men and Women say what they want but their Actions say something else .. You Know !!!

So u dont like genetic women?

Post Posted: 2016-12-20 08:11:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-20 07:34:30

I have been with both one I didn't know that she was Trans because she had a sex change and when I met her Father he told me what she was Trans but I became angry because we started off on a lie so we broken up over that because she didn't tell me because she was living her life as a Genetic Born Female so like when I meet someone I always say of be real about things and be upfront with me and tell people who you really are because I don't want to be around someone that's going to lie to me so if you are Transgender you be that .. because there are Backlash from this because I know this from experience and that this happened to a good friend of mine that happened to be Transgendered and she hookup with some guy and he found out about her and him and his friends beat her to a pulp that you couldn't even recognize her in the Face and she was Drop Dead Gorgeous that she would put " J Lo " to shame with Face and Body features that was Amazing that I worked side by side with this person so when the people at work found out about it they told us what happened to her ... Terrible !!!!

wow

Post Posted: 2016-12-21 02:43:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-20 08:10:23

So u dont like genetic women?

Both because I am Attracted to Females

Post Posted: 2016-12-23 01:55:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
After this year ends ... make that 5'vaa'aaa

Post Posted: 2016-12-27 15:54:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Since I Moved to a New City and State like 4 years ago That I Miss seeing Transgender Women on a Daily like the last time I hookup with a Trans Female was During a Gay Parade when some Female off a Float Body Snatched me While Walking and riding in a Parade and we Hooked Up with each other and I partied with her till the next morning because we hit the clubs scene and everything ended @ 6 O'Clock and we had Breakfast after that and we hung out for a while till she went back to her home to her home State but we kept in touch after a while but lost touch afterwards because we live in different city and state and I haven't seen a Female like her in 4 years now because where I lived @ has gotten worst so I moved to another city because it was a Beautiful Area so when I go out zI don't see any Ladies like that unless I go back to my old City because I just don't see em out here and I had been here for 4 Years Now and the other time I even seen this type of Female is while shopping for groceries out of that 4 years like one person per year .. but after that .. THAT'S IT !!!

I can't understand anything you are trying to say because of the wording of your sentences. Plus, there are no punctuation marks nowhere in that paragraph!!!

Post Posted: 2016-12-28 07:57:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-27 15:54:53

I can't understand anything you are trying to say because of the wording of your sentences. Plus, there are no punctuation marks nowhere in that paragraph!!!

My words are very simple and plain and not in mathematical form or in some ideological form but up close and personal and what I said is true but when I wrote this I wasn't thinking in a school curriculum form but just a a written sentence type of way .. or a short story perhaps but it's right there in your face but if you don't understand it then .. that's not the problem .. but the problem is that ...... that you disagree probably on what I am saying

Post Posted: 2016-12-28 12:56:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-28 07:57:04

My words are very simple and plain and not in mathematical form or in some ideological form but up close and personal and what I said is true but when I wrote this I wasn't thinking in a school curriculum form but just a a written sentence type of way .. or a short story perhaps but it's right there in your face but if you don't understand it then .. that's not the problem .. but the problem is that ...... that you disagree probably on what I am saying

Once again with your wording and punctuation being nonexistent there is no way what you saying is plain and clear. I couldn't get passed the understanding part to disagree. This has nothing to do with math since we are using words and I don't care if we were on a playground correct grammar and sentence structure is always used!! How can you get your point across to people if they don't understand what the fuck you were saying?!! You are too old to be writing the way you do!! I don't care what you were trying to say I just started to read that shit and couldn't because it was so chopped and screwed!!! You need some serious adult classes to help with your writing skills!!!

Post Posted: 2016-12-31 14:31:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-28 12:56:34

Once again with your wording and punctuation being nonexistent there is no way what you saying is plain and clear. I couldn't get passed the understanding part to disagree. This has nothing to do with math since we are using words and I don't care if we were on a playground correct grammar and sentence structure is always used!! How can you get your point across to people if they don't understand what the fuck you were saying?!! You are too old to be writing the way you do!! I don't care what you were trying to say I just started to read that shit and couldn't because it was so chopped and screwed!!! You need some serious adult classes to help with your writing skills!!!

Well other people have read it and you're the only one that said something and even if I said it uncorrectly .. you will still get the meaning of it

Post Posted: 2016-12-31 14:33:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Or Is This The Case Of Angry Woman Syndrome !!!

Post Posted: 2016-12-31 14:40:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I wonder if that's the reason why Men have a Hard time dealing with Women with Issues because you can say and write something and then someone comes and say some of the Nastiest things that's know to man .. and I don't have to write to Nobodies Approval like you could have read it and went somewhere else and say some of the Nastiest Ugliest things like I am writing how I feel and this happens .. like if you can't please some people then leave them alone .. because some people are just not happy these days .. and I know I'm happy .. I had happy friends and Happy Lifestyle .. Happy Job and get along with most people today .. like I don't care if I have Broken English .. you still can understand what I am saying .. ( Sounding Like Chis Rock ) ... So People Just Crazy !!!!!

Post Posted: 2017-01-01 13:36:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Interesting story.

Post Posted: 2017-01-02 05:48:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-31 14:33:56

Because I got you together with correct grammar and English now I have to be an ABW?!? And you wonder why you aren't getting any play now?! I called a spade a spade you can't get mad at that!!! Who wants an unintelligent man in 2017?!! I know I don't I have too much schooling and intelligence to settle for that stupid shit because someone thinks I'm inferior to him!!! Miss me with that!!!

Post Posted: 2017-01-02 21:55:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-01-02 05:48:13

Because I got you together with correct grammar and English now I have to be an ABW?!? And you wonder why you aren't getting any play now?! I called a spade a spade you can't get mad at that!!! Who wants an unintelligent man in 2017?!! I know I don't I have too much schooling and intelligence to settle for that stupid shit because someone thinks I'm inferior to him!!! Miss me with that!!!

Like I said you just can't please nobody because people always trying to correct you .. and I'm looking ICE CUBE .. I DON'T NEED YOU TO CORRECT MY BROKEN ENGLISH .. and plus do you think that you are better because you like to correct people .. you got it pegged wrong .. you see .. you are a sad person .. because nobody and I mean nobody should not have to deal with head cases like this .. and I don't care if anybody don't say nothing on my blog because I know that I am real .. and I am a Man before anything and I ain't no phony or cold hearted person that treat people like crap .. because I can have one person say one thing on here and I would be satisfied with that ... because I don't need a whole lot of phony people saying something negative just like you ... and putting people down just to please you or entertain you .. that it's so sad that you are just like of these people that are crazy and cold hearted and are conceited and only thinking about yourself .. because I'm fed up because " All You Wanna Do Is Criticize " .. so I know that I am happy and I could be the dumbest person on earth .. and say something crazy and you turn around and say the nastiest thing back because that's the way you are .. that I'm so glad that I don't have to deal with people like you because you are just a piece of work and I probably hit on you before but at least I am not phony ... you can tell how phony people are because they are just nasty .. or mean or say the ugliest things to people and I am so glad that I'm not around you .. like I don't know nothing .. that is so funny .. and that is so sad .. because I have to say something back to a angry person that don't have nothing good to say because she is a cold blooded person .. and you are just Crazy !!!!

Post Posted: 2017-01-02 22:43:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Hey I'm the type of guy that just speak and say whatever on my mind that I know that I am legitimately a great person that I am a really genuine guy that when I deal with people that I meet I come with the upmost respect .. that I expect the same in return but when you deal with people that are real Harsh sometimes that you have to take a back seat and think about things and put things into perspective that I really don't have to deal with people like that because I am a very happy guy that's not a Thug just a regular working guy .. like I have dated allot of Women in my day from all different races that I come to the conclusion that some people are just not happy .. and I can't control that because that is not me ... but I like to say that if I never meet or date any Trans Women .. then I ain't Mad at Cha ... because it is what it is .. but if I do meet you please come correct and have respect for a brother because some people just don't care anymore .. likeTransgender Women are really hard to date despite meeting some of the most Awesome and Beautiful Trans Women with such delightful Attitudes like really Awesome Beautiful Women out there .. like you meet the ones that are "Too Pretty" to touch that they look like real Genetic Woman that are sometimes mean as dirt because they know they look good but they are cold hearted and they don't deal with any man because they feel that they are worth more of themselves than of others but .. so I don't have a problem with that so I just keep it moving .. but you see I love Women .. I always has and I always will but to you have to be mindful of others because you don't know what they been through and some people had a hard life and some are paved a nicer one .. but it's good to see Beautiful Women but I am looking for someone inside and out because that's what I like but really I am a piece of work myself that I can argue down with most people because I have been doing it for years because if I am wrong then I will Man up and say it but I am not going to cry about it so when you deal with people just remember this .. some people are just not satisfied with themselves .. and they are willing to put you down with other .. so I say with a great big heart that I love Women .. even though there are different types of Women and races but you have to figure out who you are dealing with because this will drive you crazy ... because you see ... " Women are like Flowers " .. you just have a few Weeds here and there !!!

Post Posted: 2017-01-02 22:46:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Interesting story.

Thanks .. I am trying though ... my old city has gotten too bad that they were shooting all the time like even the Gay Community was peaceful .. but now they were robbing people like crazy .. and you don't want to be around that type of craziness .. that you have to move away

Post Posted: 2017-01-02 22:49:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Interesting story.

Thanks .. I am trying though ... my old city has gotten too bad that they were shooting all the time like even the Gay Community was peaceful .. but now they were robbing people like crazy .. and you don't want to be around that type of craziness .. that you have to move away

Post Posted: 2017-01-04 19:33:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-01-02 21:55:55

Like I said you just can't please nobody because people always trying to correct you .. and I'm looking ICE CUBE .. I DON'T NEED YOU TO CORRECT MY BROKEN ENGLISH .. and plus do you think that you are better because you like to correct people .. you got it pegged wrong .. you see .. you are a sad person .. because nobody and I mean nobody should not have to deal with head cases like this .. and I don't care if anybody don't say nothing on my blog because I know that I am real .. and I am a Man before anything and I ain't no phony or cold hearted person that treat people like crap .. because I can have one person say one thing on here and I would be satisfied with that ... because I don't need a whole lot of phony people saying something negative just like you ... and putting people down just to please you or entertain you .. that it's so sad that you are just like of these people that are crazy and cold hearted and are conceited and only thinking about yourself .. because I'm fed up because " All You Wanna Do Is Criticize " .. so I know that I am happy and I could be the dumbest person on earth .. and say something crazy and you turn around and say the nastiest thing back because that's the way you are .. that I'm so glad that I don't have to deal with people like you because you are just a piece of work and I probably hit on you before but at least I am not phony ... you can tell how phony people are because they are just nasty .. or mean or say the ugliest things to people and I am so glad that I'm not around you .. like I don't know nothing .. that is so funny .. and that is so sad .. because I have to say something back to a angry person that don't have nothing good to say because she is a cold blooded person .. and you are just Crazy !!!!

BItch you stupid as fuck!!! You lack common sense and anything to do with sense at all!!! And I am not reading all of that shit!!! If I couldn't read the other shit what makes you think I can read the longer shit?!?

Post Posted: 2017-01-04 19:35:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

THAT AIN'T A WOMAN, THAT'S A MAN...A HARD CORE MAN

2-10-12 Forever, Yours R.

Post Posted: 2017-01-05 01:25:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-01-04 19:35:42

THAT AIN'T A WOMAN, THAT'S A MAN...A HARD CORE MAN

I just like to talk to people and see what is on their minds and I am not a mean person but I do have attitude though but I do like to respond back to people and hear what they have to really say .. but I don't like to get upset over anything but it's like you to have a real conversation going and when things get kind ugly you feel like .. what the heck is going on here ..

Post Posted: 2017-01-05 01:28:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-01-02 21:55:55

2017-01-04 19:33:56

BItch you stupid as fuck!!! You lack common sense and anything to do with sense at all!!! And I am not reading all of that shit!!! If I couldn't read the other shit what makes you think I can read the longer shit?!?

You just proved my Point that you are freaking crazy and I hope that you get yourself together because you are full of crap !

Post Posted: 2017-01-05 01:35:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

And who want to be with a person with a nasty stank attitude like I owe you something like I can't help it that you are crazy and I know that you are because your the type of person that's full of Cow Manure and I hope you get yourself together because whoever hurt your crazy butt need to come back and apologize because you are just a Drama Queen that needs a new attitude
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> Transgender Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 4
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: