logo
Search
Top Ass but No Dick  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2016-12-19 23:36:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You think this gonna about Top having big booty but little dikk?

So you are a Top, you don't mind eating anyone ass and tossing the salad. But you got issue sucking a dikk. Why is that? Is it because you think a dikk is a man sexual tool and booty hole isn't a man sexual tool? or you feel emasculated sucking a dude dikk but feel happy pleasuring same man booty hole? Explain your objectivity to not sucking dikk butty volunteering to eating booty hole.
Because to me, a dikk is still fresher than booty hole.

Post Posted: 2016-12-20 00:06:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I DONT get the reasoning either. I am sexually NOT interested in being penetrated AT ALL by ANYTHING, but preferably, I would suck a dick before / I'd lick ANYBODY'S nasty asshole (that they shit out of, usually daily) Bacteria is eliminated from the body through that area. YUCK, granted I do know some people who LOVE to eat ass, and some even like scat on them(I think it is nasty as hell), BUT , I only eat ass if I KNOW it clean, for a short period and AFTER ive known the person for more than a "hookup". Fuck that, I'd rather suck a dick!

Post Posted: 2016-12-20 12:08:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-19 23:36:14

I DONT get the reasoning either. I am sexually NOT interested in being penetrated AT ALL by ANYTHING, but preferably, I would suck a dick before / I'd lick ANYBODY'S nasty asshole (that they shit out of, usually daily) Bacteria is eliminated from the body through that area. YUCK, granted I do know some people who LOVE to eat ass, and some even like scat on them(I think it is nasty as hell), BUT , I only eat ass if I KNOW it clean, for a short period and AFTER ive known the person for more than a "hookup". Fuck that, I'd rather suck a dick!

EXACTLY MY POINT. THEY CANT EVEN SHOW THEIR FACES TO RESPOND TO THIS. LOL

Post Posted: 2016-12-20 12:24:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

www.Humm.com

Ms.Gay
Real Talk No Shade

Post Posted: 2016-12-20 13:05:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I dont need to give a reason.

Im not suckin no mans dick point blank PERIOD.

Thank u
It's the same as being a top are bottom
Some things a man just will not do
So judge if you like

Post Posted: 2016-12-20 17:48:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You're already a farggot what do you got to lose?? Your masculinity feel threatened?
Meanwhile you got no problem kissing and licking a dude booty hole. Eating it up like Hi Hop special

Post Posted: 2016-12-20 18:07:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So you are a Top, you don't mind eating anyone ass and tossing the salad. But you got issue sucking a dikk. Why is that? Is it because you think a dikk is a man sexual tool and booty hole isn't a man sexual tool? or you feel emasculated sucking a dude dikk but feel happy pleasuring same man booty hole? Explain your objectivity to not sucking dikk butty volunteering to eating booty hole.

I mean its really kinda simple for masculine men regardless of sexuality. Most hetero guys will or dont mind orally pleasing the area they are going to stick their dicks in and Id imagine that carries over to very masculine gay men..also some hetero males eat womens ass and pussy. But also keep in mind, there are bottom guys out there who do not like sucking dick, so for me its more about being into oral sexual pleasures or not. The best tops Ive dealt with sucked dick and ate ass...which more than readily prepped me to throw some ass on them......๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Post Posted: 2016-12-20 18:18:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i luv eating ass i don't suck dick

Post Posted: 2016-12-20 22:01:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-20 17:48:59

You're already a farggot what do you got to lose?? Your masculinity feel threatened?
Meanwhile you got no problem kissing and licking a dude booty hole. Eating it up like Hi Hop special

2016-12-20 21:38:48

Hey pussy ass punk.

Where did i say eat ass?
Just like a hoe puttin words ina nigga mouth.

You should have avoid the whole post if the scenario didn't apply to you. The post only addresses Tops who eat ass and feel its wrong to suck on a dikk. This doesn't apply to you. Wasted time.

Post Posted: 2016-12-20 22:08:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
SOME TOPS DONT SUCK CUS THEY THINK IT MAKES THEM LESS OF A TOP

SOME TOPS DONT SUCK CUS THEYRE NOT GOOD AT IT

THE END

BLOOP!!!!!

Post Posted: 2016-12-21 00:11:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
BUT SOME BOTTOMS ARE FUCKING GOOFY TOO....

SOME HAVE BEEN WOMANIZED SO MUCH THAT THEY DONT WANT YOU TO SO MUCH AS LOOK AT THEIR DICK....

Post Posted: 2016-12-21 00:15:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Some gay men are not attracted to dick... the same way some gay men are not attracted to ass

Post Posted: 2016-12-21 00:27:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

SOME HAVE BEEN WOMANIZED SO MUCH THAT THEY DONT WANT YOU TO SO MUCH AS LOOK AT THEIR DICK....

I stay away from those bottom. If you think your dikk doesnt need to be touched or suck, then you are not a complete sexual partner. I will rather suck on that dikk than eat ass.

Post Posted: 2016-12-21 00:50:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-21 00:27:34

I stay away from those bottom. If you think your dikk doesnt need to be touched or suck, then you are not a complete sexual partner. I will rather suck on that dikk than eat ass.

Post Posted: 2016-12-21 09:50:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I do everything in between and I'm working with a lot of both. The more you have to offer sexually, the better. If you have a big dick and a nice ass, the possibilities are endless. Or if you're a top and you're a pretty adventurous one, you'll suck dick. Doesn't make you less of a man because you do. I myself love when a bottom has a dick as big as mine and an ass just as nice.

Post Posted: 2016-12-21 10:00:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Yeah, confuses the hell out of me too...if you a top and you don't even want to touch a dick . Seems like you should just date women. They have ass too!

I just think it's about denial, because if they don't like dicks , why deal with males at all.

Post Posted: 2016-12-21 10:40:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-21 09:50:10

I do everything in between and I'm working with a lot of both. The more you have to offer sexually, the better. If you have a big dick and a nice ass, the possibilities are endless. Or if you're a top and you're a pretty adventurous one, you'll suck dick. Doesn't make you less of a man because you do. I myself love when a bottom has a dick as big as mine and an ass just as nice.

Post Posted: 2016-12-21 11:00:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
oh

Post Posted: 2016-12-21 12:34:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-21 09:50:10

Exactly what I'm talking about. I'm a top who loves a bottom with nice big dikk and he enjoys oral. There are some days that only what I wanna do is just suck on a nice piece. Even I'm getting adventurous to try being verse Top now. That is why I would prefer relationship with verse bottom. Btw, nice to meet you. Lol
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: