logo
Search
I'm getting desperate AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT IT  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 19:41:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Okay so I'm 22 year old, going on 23 next year and I have never had a boyfriend before. Guys around my age arent interested in me and I really dont hookup because all the guys who say yes to me are typically in their forties. I've never been hit on. I don't know if im attractive. people who talk about me talk around my looks (damn thats kind of an answer) but i just see myself as average. I'm graduating college next year with a degree in math so i'm not dumb. I can contribute to deep conversations. I just cant find anyone interested. I'll admitt I not mister cool I can be socially akward but not to huge detriment. Also i dont know many people and even less gay people.

Basically, What can I do to find a bf?

Please dont degrade me in this post. I'm geniune and serious.

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 19:46:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-13 19:41:44

There's nothing wrong with someone in their 40s if he has good intentions. Take what you can get and what you deserve.

That depresses me, I'm not interested in a man in his forties, I dont want a man in forties. I feel like a benefit to being young is being able to find someone around your age who you can explore with and have fun relatively easy.

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 19:48:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
If you reside on a College Campus, do you belong to any organizations? What qualities are you looking for? By virtue of your post, a keyboard and you are good friends. My experience is if your looking for something, it is already in front of you and you have removed yourself from eligibility of realizing that. Take several deep breaths and write down what your looking for. Put that in a book and go about your daily activities. Best to you.

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 19:49:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

There's nothing wrong with someone in their 40s if he has good intentions. Take what you can get and what you deserve.

It's best not to give advice you haven't experienced or probably never will.

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 19:51:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
When you fail...try again. There is always someone your age who thinks the same. I suggest not dating someone in their 40's.

But first step is the make sure you look like you are looking for a relationship.

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 20:12:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-13 19:46:54

That depresses me, I'm not interested in a man in his forties, I dont want a man in forties. I feel like a benefit to being young is being able to find someone around your age who you can explore with and have fun relatively easy.

Gay guys aren't interested in settling down at your age, baby...shit, I don't think gay guys are interested in settling down at all. You have to take into account that same sex marriage just became legal in the US, and that gays can't procreate. There is less incentive to settle down and start a family, and many gays don't know how to go about doing this.

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 20:25:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-13 19:46:54

2016-12-13 20:12:46

Gay guys aren't interested in settling down at your age, baby...shit, I don't think gay guys are interested in settling down at all. You have to take into account that same sex marriage just became legal in the US, and that gays can't procreate. There is less incentive to settle down and start a family, and many gays don't know how to go about doing this.

Oh they know how to settle down. When Jack'd is showing them all the good dick less than a mile away relationships become inconvenient.

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 20:28:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I know it's hard, but you've got to put the vibe out in the right place. are you out? do you socialize at night? I know it's easy to get discouraged, but you have your whole life ahead of you.

You'll see, the second you stop giving a fuck somebody is gonna show interest.

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 20:49:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

If you reside on a College Campus, do you belong to any organizations? What qualities are you looking for? By virtue of your post, a keyboard and you are good friends. My experience is if your looking for something, it is already in front of you and you have removed yourself from eligibility of realizing that. Take several deep breaths and write down what your looking for. Put that in a book and go about your daily activities. Best to you.

I;m actually going to try this!

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 20:54:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
it usually happens around your age 22 for your first serious boyfriend

I felt the same as you... REALLY WANTING SOMETHING SERIOUS
I remember praying in my dorm room...like please ..

and a few weeks later I met the dude who became my boyfriend the next four years

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 20:55:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Man...., youre putting WAAAY too much energy into this. 1) as a 46 year old man with a grown son, you have A LOT of time to get involved in a relationship, enjoy and discover who you are, what you like and achieve some foundational goals (whether it be education, money, belongings etc.) YOU said yourself, that you are smart, use that to do the hard things first (like get set-up for the rest of your life). Keep in mind........MANY / majority of Black ,gay, men your age are not seeking a relationship at this point in their life. (youre ahead of the game) and that's an excellent thing, Sooo DONT concentrate on THAT so intently, get your shit and "stack" what you want early. It will make it so much easier to recognize and accept a relationship when it presents itself (and IT will) my late cousin was Gay and a Dr. in Math (statistician) and he had property, was a professor and lived a good life. We used to enjoy each others company and had a few mutual friends (he died of a Vascular Disease, NOT an STD, for those who are wondering) BUT relax man, youre just beginning...., you have a lifetime to find the right one for you.(AND you probably will find a couple of duds along the way, don't be discouraged......God throws them in there so you can recognize and appreciate when a worthy one appears, NOT wishing it on you, BUT it is inevitable) Keep pressing forward and don't sweat a partner, right now in your life. Do YOU and the rest WILL follow, I guarantee it

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 20:57:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Okay so I'm 22 year old, going on 23 next year and I have never had a boyfriend before. Guys around my age arent interested in me and I really dont hookup because all the guys who say yes to me are typically in their forties. I've never been hit on. I don't know if im attractive. people who talk about me talk around my looks (damn thats kind of an answer) but i just see myself as average. I'm graduating college next year with a degree in math so i'm not dumb. I can contribute to deep conversations. I just cant find anyone interested. I'll admitt I not mister cool I can be socially akward but not to huge detriment. Also i dont know many people and even less gay people.

All you should do is continue to work on being the best you, you can be and keep ya eyes open.

You can't look for anything real.....usually the real finds you

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 20:59:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

When you fail...try again. There is always someone your age who thinks the same. I suggest not dating someone in their 40's.

But first step is the make sure you look like you are looking for a relationship.

How do you "look like you are looking for a relationship"

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 21:01:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-13 20:59:23

How do you "look like you are looking for a relationship"

By not opening yourself up to just sexual advances. No putting your nudes in public display, or displaying yourself sexually.

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 21:13:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-12-13 19:49:08

It's best not to give advice you haven't experienced or probably never will.

2016-12-13 19:55:33

i have, though, dear.

best to keep that font untyped if you don't know tea.

Well.....I gue$$ you are very marketable.

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 21:24:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Dude, don't rush yourself. You dont need to be constantly cuffed up .... its too much baggage. Keep taking care of YOURSELF and you'll meet the right guy. You don't need to go thru a bunch of weeds tryn to find Mr. Right. (As an old guy .. LOL ... 23 is kinda young, I know it SEEMS like your slow... but you're not).

Post Posted: 2016-12-13 23:29:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . . .
. .

. . . . . . . . .. I'll be ur bf bew

Post Posted: 2016-12-14 08:29:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You have an attractive body. Dont sell yourself short by dating 40+yr old men.

I'm sure you can easily find a bf if you tried.

Post Posted: 2016-12-14 08:31:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Just looked at ur profile.

Sorry but that bootyhole pic is too graphic and makes you look slutty.

Might wana change it to a more tasteful one.

Post Posted: 2016-12-14 09:53:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but maybe you should focus on finishing school, finding a job or career, getting out of your parent's house(or whoever) and into your own place. I'm 26 and I made a conscious decision around 20 or 21 to get my shit together before dating or pursuing any kind of serious relationships. Sometimes all that extra can be a little distracting and will keep you from focusing on yourself more often than not. Stacking money should be on your mind right now cuz ain't no dude gonna be able to take care of you like you can. And hell, you can have lil boy toys here and there cuz I sure did, I'm not gonna lie. But I wasn't trying to make any of them my boyfriend and they understood that. And it wasn't just all about sex. I met some pretty nice guys and some would even offer to drive me to work or take me places(this is before I had a car). I stayed focus on what I set out to do for myself and eventually I came across a very nice dude who I've been chillin with since earlier this year. It's so nice to achieve some establishment goals and then being able to take on extra responsibility, like a relationship or dating, afterwards. You're about to finish school and then take off into your own. Go ahead and do you for a minute and that "guy" will eventually come.

Post Posted: 2016-12-14 10:06:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
YOU WILL FIND, AS YOU GROW OLDER AND MATURE IN THIS LIFE, THAT NO MATTER HOW SMART, HOW GOOD LOOKING, HOW MUCH $$ ONE HAS, WE ALL HAVE TO PISS&SHIT THE SAME WAY...WE ALL HAVE TO PUT OUR PANTS ON ONE LEG AT A TIME...LOVE, BEING KIND TO OTHERS, IS WHAT GETS YOU THROUGH...ALL THE REST FADES IN TIME....

SO I SAY TO YOU: IF YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON, A LOVING PERSON, SOMEONE WILL FIND YOU, CARE FOR YOU, APPRECIATE YOU...BE WELL...XOxo

2-10-12 Forever, Yours R.

Post Posted: 2016-12-14 10:12:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Desperate is a family with someone who's Cancer can't be stopped. Don't overvalue strangers.

Post Posted: 2016-12-14 11:04:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Get out of ur own way...change ur schedule,people & places! A new circle of friends and environment is always the best bet.

Post Posted: 2017-05-07 08:53:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
r u out?
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum