logo
Search
I think i might have a problem  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2016-11-20 04:03:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Ok, so despite my profile pic I'm actually very inexperienced at sex and from the few occasion I did have sex i didnt enjoy except once when I was being fucked raw. the only time i have had sex when i enjoyed it was when they guy was fucking me raw. He was a guy a knew very well and felt safe with, im HIV negative and absolutely horny all the time. I masterbate twice a day but i still have a craving. when i manage to find sex, the guy can either neither stick his dick in me because im too tight or i tap out by the time he starts pumping in me. Its very fustrating. I want to have sex but 1.) i have nobody to have sex with because they think im playing games or 2.) its so uncomfortable unless i take the condom which i never i do. what should i do?

Post Posted: 2016-11-20 04:07:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I FEEL YA. BUT THERE ARE SOME REALLY INNOVATIVE CONDOMS ON THE MARKET THAT YOU SHOULD TRY OUT THAT FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE NOTHING ON AT ALL...OTHERWISE, I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO GET ON PREP IF YOU ENJOY SEX RAW...

2-10-12 Forever, Yours R.

Post Posted: 2016-11-20 04:11:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
buy a dildo and a 20oz bottle of lube.

Post Posted: 2016-11-20 04:11:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-11-20 04:03:47

Ok, so despite my profile pic I'm actually very inexperienced at sex and from the few occasion I did have sex i didnt enjoy except once when I was being fucked raw. the only time i have had sex when i enjoyed it was when they guy was fucking me raw. He was a guy a knew very well and felt safe with, im HIV negative and absolutely horny all the time. I masterbate twice a day but i still have a craving. when i manage to find sex, the guy can either neither stick his dick in me because im too tight or i tap out by the time he starts pumping in me. Its very fustrating. I want to have sex but 1.) i have nobody to have sex with because they think im playing games or 2.) its so uncomfortable unless i take the condom which i never i do. what should i do?

You don't have A problem
I think a lot of real bottoms need 2 get in here and help you .
But it is going 2 take some time 4 you 2 enjoy being A bottom .
But stop having few sex
You need 2 find the right comdom for you
And in time you will be OK

Post Posted: 2016-11-20 04:13:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

buy a dildo and a 20oz bottle of lube.

That is A good idea
Being A bottom is A lot of work

Post Posted: 2016-11-20 04:26:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-11-20 04:22:12

Sounds like me...Latex allergy so my Condom Days are OVER. But would rather kill myself than to catch something from Raw...therefore

...Mutual Masturbation and Foreplay only was born! Been a great ride since. The occasional Dildo and Fleshlight helps!

Masturbation is cool some times
A flashlight
I don't know
But it is nothing better then fucking
But it is a lot of comdom on the market today

Post Posted: 2016-11-20 04:36:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2016-11-20 04:22:12

Sounds like me...Latex allergy so my Condom Days are OVER. But would rather kill myself than to catch something from Raw...therefore

...Mutual Masturbation and Foreplay only was born! Been a great ride since. The occasional Dildo and Fleshlight helps!

Try sheepskin.

2-10-12 Forever, Yours R.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum