logo
Search
trying to fuck my best friend  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2015-01-26 01:11:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
ok me and my best friend always get drunk and wrestle one night we was wrestling and he had me pinned down so I said to him if he ain't get up I was gonna grab his dick he ain't get up so I grabbed it lol but that's how far I went cause I was scared to go any further cause I didn't want him to be mad but my question is how do I get him to let me fool around with him. any ideas?

Post Posted: 2015-01-26 01:14:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
is he gay and single

Post Posted: 2015-01-26 01:17:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
if he's your best friend you should be cool. it mess up a good relationship.

Post Posted: 2015-01-26 01:20:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
If you already grabbed his dick and he didn't get mad,its a go. But let him make the first move

Post Posted: 2015-01-26 01:29:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2015-01-26 01:11:52

ok me and my best friend always get drunk and wrestle one night we was wrestling and he had me pinned down so I said to him if he ain't get up I was gonna grab his dick he ain't get up so I grabbed it lol but that's how far I went cause I was scared to go any further cause I didn't want him to be mad but my question is how do I get him to let me fool around with him. any ideas?

Good friends are hard to come by, why ruin it? Confused

Post Posted: 2015-01-26 01:31:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
is he gay?

Post Posted: 2015-01-26 01:33:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He straight

Post Posted: 2015-01-26 01:37:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i heard sometimes that can be the best sex. the reason i say this is because yall know each other better than any other dude on the street...but you must control your emotions....No strings attached...

Post Posted: 2015-01-26 01:43:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

He straight

2015-01-26 01:39:51

He straight but he let u grab his dick ?? Does he know you're gay ?? If he does I'd say go on and make a move cuz it seems he's giving u hints that he wants to try some shyt but if he does not kno u gay the dick grab was probably nothin. If someone Im NOT attracted to grabs my dick it means absolutely nothing. I'm not goin get hard or even consider Fukkin them.

I'm bi n no he don't know we pick up girls together I'm more attracted to girls then guys he is sexy as hell

Post Posted: 2015-01-26 02:20:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He's st8 past it up if dude wanted a guy he would not tell you cause you are boy's bestie's he would go mess with a gay guy and maybe already have.

So you need to go and find a gay man who like you. I believe your better off. I've had sexy str8 friends who I never looked at who also had sexy friends and I still never look at I also had sexy gay friends who I never looked at I call it the man code we all date other people not each other. Live life don't let life live you

Post Posted: 2015-01-26 03:02:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

He straight

2015-01-26 01:39:51

He straight but he let u grab his dick ?? Does he know you're gay ?? If he does I'd say go on and make a move cuz it seems he's giving u hints that he wants to try some shyt but if he does not kno u gay the dick grab was probably nothin. If someone Im NOT attracted to grabs my dick it means absolutely nothing. I'm not goin get hard or even consider Fukkin them.

2015-01-26 01:43:22

I'm bi n no he don't know we pick up girls together I'm more attracted to girls then guys he is sexy as hell

Stay friends.

Fucking ain't worth the friendship.

You guys whole dynamic will change bc who else he is fucking affects you. . . . at least with me it would.

Post Posted: 2015-01-26 08:54:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2015-01-26 09:06:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2015-01-26 07:26:43

My best friend of 10 years who I had NO CLUE was gay or bi came on to me after a night of drinking and partying and gave me head. The next day was a little weird but he told me he had romantic feelings for me… We fucked around with each other for a few months and it was hot. But I wasn't trying to be in a relationship with him and the relationship grew a little sour I think because of it. But time healed it all and we are still cool. But it can go either way… I would go for it if I was you. If you guys are really good friends he won't trip even if he isn't down. But I BET he is down Smile

Thanks yeah like we showed our dicks before and he always joke n call me gay n be naked around each other alot

Post Posted: 2015-01-26 11:18:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

My best friend of 10 years who I had NO CLUE was gay or bi came on to me after a night of drinking and partying and gave me head. The next day was a little weird but he told me he had romantic feelings for me… We fucked around with each other for a few months and it was hot. But I wasn't trying to be in a relationship with him and the relationship grew a little sour I think because of it. But time healed it all and we are still cool. But it can go either way… I would go for it if I was you. If you guys are really good friends he won't trip even if he isn't down. But I BET he is down Smile

2015-01-26 09:06:54

Thanks yeah like we showed our dicks before and he always joke n call me gay n be naked around each other alot

2015-01-26 10:52:41

one time when we were in college we went to a club in DC with a group of friends. I spotted him at the bar getting "hit on" by a dude. I mean the dude was talking him up and bought him 2 drinks. I saw what the deal was and dragged him away from dude. At the time I just thought my friend was drunk and didn't realize what was happening…That was years before we popped off. There were one or two more "incidents" similar to this but I paid them no mind because my homie is so aggressive and masc acting.

2015-01-26 11:08:31

the other part of it is that I think no one is 100% straight. I didn't experiment with dudes until full adulthood - and that was only because of my friend. I started off fucking women and loved pussy so I always chased pussy. I never really thought about sex with a guy. After I messed around with my best friend I was amazed at how nasty I really was but never had an outlet to experiment with my sexuality. I enjoyed making out with him because I loved him as a person, so sex wasn't a big stretch once it was initiated. Neither one of us are bottoms so we just did everything else. But it was cool. I now consider myself bi. Yet I'm not into the gay scene at all. Now I have a friend a straight friend I want to try something with lol. I think he's down lol…we'll see. keep my posted with what happens.

Yeah same here imma get him really drunk n then pop it off u keep me posted too lol

Post Posted: 2015-03-20 07:37:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2015-01-26 09:06:54

2015-01-26 10:52:41

one time when we were in college we went to a club in DC with a group of friends. I spotted him at the bar getting "hit on" by a dude. I mean the dude was talking him up and bought him 2 drinks. I saw what the deal was and dragged him away from dude. At the time I just thought my friend was drunk and didn't realize what was happening…That was years before we popped off. There were one or two more "incidents" similar to this but I paid them no mind because my homie is so aggressive and masc acting.

2015-01-26 11:08:31

the other part of it is that I think no one is 100% straight. I didn't experiment with dudes until full adulthood - and that was only because of my friend. I started off fucking women and loved pussy so I always chased pussy. I never really thought about sex with a guy. After I messed around with my best friend I was amazed at how nasty I really was but never had an outlet to experiment with my sexuality. I enjoyed making out with him because I loved him as a person, so sex wasn't a big stretch once it was initiated. Neither one of us are bottoms so we just did everything else. But it was cool. I now consider myself bi. Yet I'm not into the gay scene at all. Now I have a friend a straight friend I want to try something with lol. I think he's down lol…we'll see. keep my posted with what happens.

2015-01-26 11:36:57

There is no such things as ...Straight and Gay..People!

We are human beings. Either we are tempted by homosexual sex and relationships or we are not.

And most of us are being tempted because the powers that be have put subliminal programming in our music and the things that we watch. We don't even know our minds are being "manipulated".

http://www.watch?v=B6jcHCY63UI

I geuss you don't giveva fuck about your friendship. LOL

Post Posted: 2015-04-01 02:43:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

if he's your best friend, then it's not worth messing up a good friendship bond over some dick. Trust me, I've been there and regret it to this day. Had a great friend once and he was straight. One day I managed to convince him to let me suck his dick. He did, but our relationship has never been the same since I made that move on him. A great friendship lost because my ass wanted to be a thot. It just ain't worth it. U wanna fuck? Look for another guy. But your best friend should be off-limits.

Post Posted: 2015-04-01 03:06:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Grab that dick from here on every time yall get to playing around. Bit his nipples bit him on the ass run your hand down his shorts and grab them nuts. See how that go
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: