logo
Search
Omg, Jussie🧔🏻 please Not guilty!!! Yes!!!  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-03-14 10:44:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I’m so proud of him!! 🧔🏻I’m on your side even when no one seem to care enough... I stand with you ✊🏽 when you need some understanding.. I will be watching.. I’m proud of the plea not guilty... time to fight this ...my hero in the making

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/03/14/jussie-smollett-arraigned-16-count-indictment-charges/

[invalid youtube link]

Post Posted: 2019-03-14 11:34:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
What I want to know is, where are his Hollywood colleagues, co-workers and friends? This man says he was the victim of an assault and the government is punishing him. Why aren't the people who should know and love him best out in the street raising hell? Why aren't they demanding that the perpetrators of the assault be arrested and charged? Again this man says he was assaulted and they are treating him like a criminal. Why don't the people in his life have his back? You are more loyal to him than the people that are actually supposed to know and love him. So far, the only ones that seem to have his back are his brothers and sisters, and Queen Latifah. If he is really a victim, he works and associates with so piss poor excuses for human beings..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-03-14 12:22:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2019-03-14 12:22:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2019-03-14 12:26:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
YES FREE JUSSIE!!!!

Post Posted: 2019-03-14 12:26:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-14 10:44:33

What I want to know is, where are his Hollywood colleagues, co-workers and friends? This man says he was the victim of an assault and the government is punishing him. Why aren't the people who should know and love him best out in the street raising hell? Why aren't they demanding that the perpetrators of the assault be arrested and charged? Again this man says he was assaulted and they are treating him like a criminal. Why don't the people in his life have his back? You are more loyal to him than the people that are actually supposed to know and love him. So far, the only ones that seem to have his back are his brothers and sisters, and Queen Latifah. If he is really a victim, he works and associates with so piss poor excuses for human beings..Smile

Yes dart

I am loyal to this man..every man I been with knows how loyal I am I send him message on Twitter. I made love to this man in his music. I love this man. I’m on his side .... he will know who I am.

Post Posted: 2019-03-14 12:53:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I THOUGHT ONLY STUPID PEOPLE LIKE THIS PLAYED IN
HORROR MOVIES...DEFINITELY SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE
THAT WOULD BE FOOL ENOUGH TO RUN RIGHT TO THE
THE KILLER IGNORING ALL WARNING SIGNS...SMDH!

Post Posted: 2019-03-14 12:56:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2019-03-14 18:05:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Nothing like having a TRUE ride or die on your team

Post Posted: 2019-03-14 18:41:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i'm so speechless...

Post Posted: 2019-03-15 06:38:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I’m so proud of him!! 🧔🏻I’m on your side even when no one seem to care enough... I stand with you ✊🏽 when you need some understanding.. I will be watching.. I’m proud of the plea not guilty... time to fight this ...my hero in the making

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/03/14/jussie-smollett-arraigned-16-count-indictment-charges/

[invalid youtube link]

Post Posted: 2019-03-15 06:39:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-14 12:26:58

Yes dart

I am loyal to this man..every man I been with knows how loyal I am I send him message on Twitter. I made love to this man in his music. I love this man. I’m on his side .... he will know who I am.

Post Posted: 2019-03-15 09:27:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Ok, so you realize by pleading Not Guilty they will put Jussie's life out there before the public. Don't be surprised if the trial is worse than the offense. If he knows he's guilty he should have 'fessed up...Now the prosecution is going to embarrass him.

Post Posted: 2019-03-15 09:28:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2019/03/15/3044110_5c8bb669a912f.jpg
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: