logo
Search
HOW YOU GONNA TAKE THE COPS SIDE OVER JUSSIES?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 12:59:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
YALL REALLY AINT SHIT FOR THIS!

I HOPE HE PROVES ALL THEM 'RACIST" SON'S OF BITCHES WRONG!

CHICAGO PD IS AS RACIST AS THEY COME AND SO IS DOWNTOWN CHICAGO IT IS SO SEGREGATED, JUSSIE JUST DIDNT KNOW HIS "ROLE"...He used to the LOS ANGELES SCENE...

THAT WAS MY MISTAKE TOO, WHEN I WAS PARTYING DOWN THERE, STRUTTIN' AND LOOKING LIKE THE BOSS I AM,

I THOUGHT BECAUSE ...OPRAH AND OUR PRESIDENT BOTH CAME FROM THERE I WAS 'SAFE"...OH HELL NAW!

THERE WERE HARDLY ANY BLACKS TO BE SEEN AND I WAS AT THIS ONE AFTER HOURS JOINT AND THIS WHITE WOMEN GOT UP IN MY FACE AND SAID SOME CRAZY SHIT AND THEN HIT ME///I HIT THE BITCH BACK AND SHE STARTED YELLING FOR THE COPS,

I KNEW I WAS IN TROUBLE, SLAPPIN SOME BLONDE WHITE CHICK BUT IT WAS JUST "INSTINCTUAL...SO I TRIED TO DUCK OUT AND FIND ANOTHER RESTAURANT SO I WENT DOWN THE STREET, DO YOU KNOW THEM COPS CAME AND FOUND ME AND TOLD ME I HAD ASSAULTED THAT WHITE WOMEN..

I TOLD THEM SHE CANT JUST 'SLAP" ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT THIS IS NOT 1800, BIG MISTAKE I SHOULD OF JUST TOLD THEM I DIDNT KNOW HER AND THEY WOULD OF HAD TO PULL THE CAMERA'S TO FUCK WITH ME...

THEY TRIED ARRESTING ME!...I WAS LIKE FOR WHAT SELF DEFENSE?...PLEASE PULL THE CAMERA'S ....THEY WEREN'T GONNA PULL NO DAMN CAMERA'S....

Luckily, they got a more important call and left me alone....

BUT THEM BITCHES WERE TRYING TO ARREST ME AFTER THAT CRAZY BITCH SLAPPED ME BECAUSE I WOULDNT LET HER CUT IN LINE! CHICAGO AINT SHIT AND NEITHER ARE THEM POLICE OFFICERS...

YALL CRACK ME UP...BELIEVING THEIR BULLSHIT! MOST THEM COPS RACIST JUST LIKE THEIR WHITE CITIZENS ...TRUST!

IT WAS PROBABLY SOME 'COPS" THAT DID THE SHIT ...THAT'S WHY JUSSIE AINT HANDING OVER HIS PHONE SO THEY CANT ERASE THE SHIT!

AND SAME REASON THEY CANT FIND NOTHING ON THEM VIDEO CAMERA'S SHIT WAS PROBABLY ERASED!

YALL ARE SOOOO FUCKIN NAIVE...TRUMP TELLING ON ALL THE WHITE FOLKS AND YALL NOT LISTENING!

DONT MATTER IF THEY DEMOCRAT'S.... REPUBLICAN'S...POLICE OFFICERS...FBI AGENTS...

THEY ARE FUCKING WITH YALL YOUNGIN'S HEADS. SHIT AINT CHANGED...

I GUESS BY GIVING YALL BARRACK OBAMA YALL THINK THESE HONKIES ...AINT ENEMY NUMBER 1!

THAT WAS SOME ROPE A DOPE SHIT! THEY PULLED...

YALL REALLY NEED TO WAKE DA FUCK UP! AND STICK TOGETHER!

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 13:32:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-10 12:59:53

CHICAGO PD IS AS RACIST AS THEY COME AND SO IS DOWNTOWN CHICAGO IT IS SO SEGREGATED, JUSSIE JUST DIDNT KNOW HIS "ROLE"...He used to the LOS ANGELES SCENE...

THAT WAS MY MISTAKE TOO, WHEN I WAS PARTYING DOWN THERE, STRUTTIN' AND LOOKING LIKE THE BOSS I AM,

I THOUGHT BECAUSE ...OPRAH AND OUR PRESIDENT BOTH CAME FROM THERE I WAS 'SAFE"...OH HELL NAW!

THERE WERE HARDLY ANY BLACKS TO BE SEEN AND I WAS AT THIS ONE AFTER HOURS JOINT AND THIS WHITE WOMEN GOT UP IN MY FACE AND SAID SOME CRAZY SHIT AND THEN HIT ME///I HIT THE BITCH BACK AND SHE STARTED YELLING FOR THE COPS,

I KNEW I WAS IN TROUBLE, SLAPPIN SOME BLONDE WHITE CHICK BUT IT WAS JUST "INSTINCTUAL...SO I TRIED TO DUCK OUT AND FIND ANOTHER RESTAURANT SO I WENT DOWN THE STREET, DO YOU KNOW THEM COPS CAME AND FOUND ME AND TOLD ME I HAD ASSAULTED THAT WHITE WOMEN..

I TOLD THEM SHE CANT JUST 'SLAP" ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT THIS IS NOT 1800, BIG MISTAKE I SHOULD OF JUST TOLD THEM I DIDNT KNOW HER AND THEY WOULD OF HAD TO PULL THE CAMERA'S TO FUCK WITH ME...

THEY TRIED ARRESTING ME!...I WAS LIKE FOR WHAT SELF DEFENSE?...PLEASE PULL THE CAMERA'S ....THEY WEREN'T GONNA PULL NO DAMN CAMERA'S....

BUT THEM BITCHES WERE TRYING TO ARREST ME AFTER THAT CRAZY BITCH SLAPPED ME BECAUSE I WOULDNT LET HER CUT IN LINE! CHICAGO AINT SHIT AND NEITHER ARE THEM POLICE OFFICERS...

YALL CRACK ME UP...BELIEVING THEIR BULLSHIT! MOST THEM COPS RACIST JUST LIKE THEIR WHITE CITIZENS ...TRUST!

IT WAS PROBABLY SOME 'COPS" THAT DID THE SHIT ...THAT'S WHY JUSSIE AINT HANDING OVER HIS PHONE SO THEY CANT ERASE THE SHIT!

AND SAME REASON THEY CANT FIND NOTHING ON THEM VIDEO CAMERA'S SHIT WAS PROBABLY ERASED!

YALL ARE SOOOO FUCKIN NAIVE...TRUMP TELLING ON ALL THE WHITE FOLKS AND YALL NOT LISTENING!

DONT MATTER IF THEY DEMOCRAT'S.... REPUBLICAN'S...POLICE OFFICERS...FBI AGENTS...

I GUESS BY GIVING YALL BARRACK OBAMA YALL THINK THESE HONKIES ...AINT ENEMY NUMBER 1!

Hmmm...🤔 Interesting, but I would much rather let the facts of Jussie's case speak for themselves, so I will not speculate in his case. However, I have visited Chicago quite a number of times, and I will say that it is quite a diverse and overall liberal city with many minorities in high political and legal professions. With that being said, Jussie reported to the cops that he was attacked, and Chicago Police put 12 Detectives on the case to find out who did this to him...12. They have never put that many detectives on the Transgender girl who was killed over on the Southside of Chicago...🤔 So, this would suggest that Jussie is "Privileged" because of his celebrity status, and therefore had an upper advantage to shine a light on an ever so problem of race and hate crimes in this country...IF, his story is true. So far, Chicago Police viewed hundreds of hours of video footage, and found nothing substantial, and they also asked Jussie for his phone, and he declined...In addition, his version of what occurred that night has been redacted.
Under Illinois penal code 720 ILCS 5/26-1(a)(2-10) , a variety of false complaints, reports, and alarms are labeled as disorderly conduct. These provisions cover false 911 calls, false fire alarms, false bomb reports, and false reports of crime or abuse. Whenever an individual makes a false report of any kind to a public agency, the individual can be charged with disorderly conduct. These provisions are designed to weed out fabricated reports in order to concentrate resources on investigating and prosecuting legitimate. So far, in Jussie's case, 2 weeks have passed and no leads...No full cooperation on Jussie's part, and all signs point to false reporting. So, race baiting and saying that we are "not supporting " him is incorrect.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 13:38:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
And ps: As far as you being assaulted by a woman: You should have dialed 911 immediately, and not let her bait you into further physical violence. Don't use race as an excuse to justify bad behavior. Bad people come in any race, and if you were attacked by some raving lunatic woman, then the correct response would be to dial 911 immediately.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 13:40:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
What happened?

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 18:40:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-10 13:32:33

Hmmm...🤔 Interesting, but I would much rather let the facts of Jussie's case speak for themselves, so I will not speculate in his case. However, I have visited Chicago quite a number of times, and I will say that it is quite a diverse and overall liberal city with many minorities in high political and legal professions. With that being said, Jussie reported to the cops that he was attacked, and Chicago Police put 12 Detectives on the case to find out who did this to him...12. They have never put that many detectives on the Transgender girl who was killed over on the Southside of Chicago...🤔 So, this would suggest that Jussie is "Privileged" because of his celebrity status, and therefore had an upper advantage to shine a light on an ever so problem of race and hate crimes in this country...IF, his story is true. So far, Chicago Police viewed hundreds of hours of video footage, and found nothing substantial, and they also asked Jussie for his phone, and he declined...In addition, his version of what occurred that night has been redacted.
Under Illinois penal code 720 ILCS 5/26-1(a)(2-10) , a variety of false complaints, reports, and alarms are labeled as disorderly conduct. These provisions cover false 911 calls, false fire alarms, false bomb reports, and false reports of crime or abuse. Whenever an individual makes a false report of any kind to a public agency, the individual can be charged with disorderly conduct. These provisions are designed to weed out fabricated reports in order to concentrate resources on investigating and prosecuting legitimate. So far, in Jussie's case, 2 weeks have passed and no leads...No full cooperation on Jussie's part, and all signs point to false reporting. So, race baiting and saying that we are "not supporting " him is incorrect.

O.K...

OLE IGNORANT ASS COON...PLEASE GO SPEW YOUR NONSENSE TO SOMEONE MORE GULLIBLE AND IGNORANT...

I'M NOT THE ONE ... All that data is JUST THAT...When them mutha fukka's want to HIDE SOMETHING...IT GET'S HIDDEN...SO KEEP THINKING THESE MUTHA FUKKA'S ARE HONEST ENOUGH TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH!

AND LIKE THEM HONKIES TOLD JUSSIE...HE AINT NO...CELEBRITY...HE IS A BLACK ASS FAG THAT NEEDS TO BE HUNG UP AND DISINFECTED!

PLEASE WAKE DA FUCK UP!

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 19:16:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 20:00:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-10 18:40:14

O.K...

OLE IGNORANT ASS COON...PLEASE GO SPEW YOUR NONSENSE TO SOMEONE MORE GULLIBLE AND IGNORANT...

I'M NOT THE ONE ... All that data is JUST THAT...When them mutha fukka's want to HIDE SOMETHING...IT GET'S HIDDEN...SO KEEP THINKING THESE MUTHA FUKKA'S ARE HONEST ENOUGH TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH!

AND LIKE THEM HONKIES TOLD JUSSIE...HE AINT NO...CELEBRITY...HE IS A BLACK ASS FAG THAT NEEDS TO BE HUNG UP AND DISINFECTED!

PLEASE WAKE DA FUCK UP!

You seem uniformed Frank. Be quiet...🤔

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 20:41:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That's crazy about what happened to you!

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 21:50:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Please don't get me wrong because I believe racism is very much alive in 2019 but I also believe that in your case had you shown some restraint and not hit this woman the situation would have turned out differently hell if da shit hurt wether physically or emotionally you could have pressed charges against her. As far as Jusssies situation he is doing it the right way and it will pay off in the end! But to be honest I don't think all police are crooked and Im a nigga who sold dope my whole life until I was 29 yrs old on top of that I'm from North Carolina and I now live in Atlanta Georgia so I know all to well about racism. Honestly I just hate hearing black ppl speak so ignorantly and always so quick to blame someone else for the their actions. At the end of the day u shouldn't have hit a woman and u wouldn't have been facing incarceration. Jussie Smollett however didn't put himself in that situation or attack himself so I can only believe that in the end justice will prevail not white or black!! I'm. Glad you got out of the situation with your freedom Be cool my nig!!!!

Post Posted: 2019-02-11 00:41:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/jussie-smollett-to-be-held-accountable-for-potential-false-report-police-claims-news.71643.html

:/ We all knew the story doesn't add up. He didn't even go to anyone for help and called the police later.

Post Posted: 2019-02-11 00:57:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/jussie-smollett-to-be-held-accountable-for-potential-false-report-police-claims-news.71643.html

:/ We all knew the story doesn't add up. He didn't even go to anyone for help and called the police later.

THEY ON SUBPPEONA THAT PHAGGOT'S PHONE RECORDS...HE DONE!!

Post Posted: 2019-02-11 06:10:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You are completely factoring out the strong possibility that Jussie could be lying. If he is, that does nothing to help the cause of people who are genuinely victims of racism, homophobia or hate crimes. So if he lied about this in any way (and I'm still not saying that he did, at this point), no punishment is too severe for his attention whoring ass..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-02-11 06:23:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@ruthlessscore

Why are you so heavily invested in this case?
You’ve been fake raging over this shit more than Thumpper.
I’m trying to figure out what hidden agenda you have for this Jussie Smollett story?

Is it possible you want his moist hairy booty hole? Laughing

Post Posted: 2019-02-11 06:56:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@ruthlessscore

I’m trying to figure out what hidden agenda you have for this Jussie Smollett story?

Frank knows he's crushing hard for Jussie. I kinda get Thumper. I think he sees Jussie as a contemporary and as one of his peers. But Frank wants that nookie (or that peen)..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-02-11 12:22:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That's crazy about what happened to you!

😂

Post Posted: 2019-02-11 14:18:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2019-02-11 19:38:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

O.K...

PLEASE WAKE DA FUCK UP!

So, the Chicago Police Department are hiding video footage of Jussie's assault?🤔

You're a very unwise older man.

*Exits for good*

Post Posted: 2019-02-11 19:42:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

O.K...

PLEASE WAKE DA FUCK UP!

2019-02-11 19:38:36

So, the Chicago Police Department are hiding video footage of Jussie's assault?🤔

You're a very unwise older man.

*Exits for good*

gave yaself away @asexualenigma @queenofforums n all ya otha trolls say exit 4 good lol smh

Post Posted: 2019-02-15 17:34:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@ruthlessscore

I believe in CASES like this...We should ALL BE HEAVILY INVESTED!

I have similar things happen to me much too often, and to listen to your reasons for not believing him is UNBELIEVABLE!

I was at a white concert this summer and was taking the trolley to my car, and some white dude got on the TROLLEY and got in my face with that same 'SHIT' You dont belong here.

I was dressed 10 times better than old dude, but do you know when the cops showed up they let him go and questioned me?

I WAS LIKE REALLY?

And not one white person who witnessed the incident ...SPOKE UP FOR ME AND SAID ONE THING!

The SHIT IS REAL OUT HERE...I DONT KNOW WHAT CIRCLES YOU TRAVEL IN OR IF YOU WARRANT THE JEALOUS LOOKS I GET FOR WALKING AROUND ACTING LIKE I'M A 'FREE MAN'...BUT IT'S EVIDENT TO ME...RACISM IS WORSE THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN IN THE UNITED STATES AND THESE WHITE PEOPLE DONE LOST THEIR DAMN MINDS!

Post Posted: 2019-02-15 17:39:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

And ps: As far as you being assaulted by a woman: You should have dialed 911 immediately, and not let her bait you into further physical violence. Don't use race as an excuse to justify bad behavior. Bad people come in any race, and if you were attacked by some raving lunatic woman, then the correct response would be to dial 911 immediately.

LOOK YOU BLACK ASS COON!

Should of...Could of...Would of ...THAT BULLSHIT is for your 'FAKE ASS"!

Someone slaps me, i'm gonna slap them back! I THINK IF I WASNT BUZZED JUST MAYBE I COULD OF RESPONDED DIFFERENTLY...BUT WHEN I'M BUZZED I'M A BIT MORE AGGRESSIVE AND LESS AGREEABLE....IJS!

Post Posted: 2019-02-15 17:40:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

WE ALL KNOW WHAT AGAIN?

WHY DONT YOU WORRY ABOUT THAT ...ORANGE HONKEY IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND HOW HIS MUTHA FUKKIN STORIES DONT ADD DA FUCK UP!

AND LEAVE JUSSIE TO THE DETECTIVES OLE IGNORANT ASS BITCH...FUCK YOU DUMB ASS!

Post Posted: 2019-02-15 17:43:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Please don't get me wrong because I believe racism is very much alive in 2019 but I also believe that in your case had you shown some restraint and not hit this woman the situation would have turned out differently hell if da shit hurt wether physically or emotionally you could have pressed charges against her. As far as Jusssies situation he is doing it the right way and it will pay off in the end! But to be honest I don't think all police are crooked and Im a nigga who sold dope my whole life until I was 29 yrs old on top of that I'm from North Carolina and I now live in Atlanta Georgia so I know all to well about racism. Honestly I just hate hearing black ppl speak so ignorantly and always so quick to blame someone else for the their actions. At the end of the day u shouldn't have hit a woman and u wouldn't have been facing incarceration. Jussie Smollett however didn't put himself in that situation or attack himself so I can only believe that in the end justice will prevail not white or black!! I'm. Glad you got out of the situation with your freedom Be cool my nig!!!!

I just hate hearing black ppl speak so ignorantly and always so quick to blame someone else for the their actions.

SERIOUSLY OLE BLACK ASS CREEP!

So i'm speaking ignorantly cause a police officer responded to 911 call where a woman stated I HIT HER, and never told them she HIT ME FIRST?

FOH!

OLE IGNORANT ASS...COUNTRY...DOPE DEALIN' PUNK! YOU AINT SHIT FOR THIS!

Post Posted: 2019-02-15 17:49:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-11 00:57:32

THEY ON SUBPPEONA THAT PHAGGOT'S PHONE RECORDS...HE DONE!!

Post Posted: 2019-02-15 17:50:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You are completely factoring out the strong possibility that Jussie could be lying. If he is, that does nothing to help the cause of people who are genuinely victims of racism, homophobia or hate crimes. So if he lied about this in any way (and I'm still not saying that he did, at this point), no punishment is too severe for his attention whoring ass..Smile

DAMN SHAME!

YOUR IGNORANT ASS AINT SHIT FOR THIS COMMENT...FOH!!!

Post Posted: 2019-02-15 17:51:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@ruthlessscore

2019-02-11 06:56:07

Frank knows he's crushing hard for Jussie. I kinda get Thumper. I think he sees Jussie as a contemporary and as one of his peers. But Frank wants that nookie (or that peen)..Smile

WHERE ...YOU'RE DADDY AT? OLE BLACK ASS SISSY!

BIRDFUCK...COME GET YOUR BOI!
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: