The UFO topic is getting serious  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-02-09 11:48:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 13:19:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Don't believe that nonsense. Alien species definitely exist, but they most likely aren't intelligent.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 13:32:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-09 11:48:21

Don't believe that nonsense. Alien species definitely exist, but they most likely aren't intelligent.

The crazy thing is that we call them extra terrestrial, but we dont include ourselves in that category. That is our extended family in the universe Smile

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 14:32:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-10 13:32:03

The crazy thing is that we call them extra terrestrial, but we dont include ourselves in that category. That is our extended family in the universe Smile

Laughing

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 15:18:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-10 13:32:03

2019-02-10 14:32:26

Laughing

lol why U laugh? Some of them live on earth, since they look so human. U probably hooked up with an alien already lol

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 15:18:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I'm pretty sure they have their own standards for intelligence.....every culture has their own measurements for intelligence and I'm sure non-human life forms have their own idea on what intelligence is......so what you're saying is kind of unintelligent....In order for any kind of advanced organism to survive, there has to be some form of intelligence.....The main reason why we can't visible see extraterrestrials on other planets with our billion dollar microscopes and satellites is simply because advanced life forms don't live on the surface of any planet..Only idiots like humans live on the surface....Advanced life forms use the surface of their planet as a protective layer and the use the core of the planet as their sun...they don't use an exterior sun source like humans on earth....same way our skin and skeletal protects our organs and internal components....OUR SKIN IS A PROTECTIVE LAYER....THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH "SHOULD HAVE BEEN" A PROTECTIVE LAYER....A TREE'S ROOTS IS UNDERGROUND FOR PROTECTION....Things are built and buried underground for protection....they have their cities and civilizations underground for protection from Asteriods, earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, radiation, nuclear pollution, rain, snow, invasions, and nuclear war.....they come out of these underground establishments for explorations and testing but for the most part, extraterrestrials live underground with access to the cleanest/purest underground water/food sources and harmless sun light.....they use their planet's core as their sun.....so technically, us humans are unintelligent.....We're doing the complete opposite of what advanced life forms do.....Humans through NASA keeping spending trillions of dollars to explore planets and what not and dem hoes are not finding shit....and the reason for that is because....We're landing on the surface where nothing of value exists....Everything is underground or floating (spaceships)...NEVER ON THE SURFACE...

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 15:47:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-10 15:18:27

I'm pretty sure they have their own standards for intelligence.....every culture has their own measurements for intelligence and I'm sure non-human life forms have their own idea on what intelligence is......so what you're saying is kind of unintelligent....In order for any kind of advanced organism to survive, there has to be some form of intelligence.....The main reason why we can't visible see extraterrestrials on other planets with our billion dollar microscopes and satellites is simply because advanced life forms don't live on the surface of any planet..Only idiots like humans live on the surface....Advanced life forms use the surface of their planet as a protective layer and the use the core of the planet as their sun...they don't use an exterior sun source like humans on earth....same way our skin and skeletal protects our organs and internal components....OUR SKIN IS A PROTECTIVE LAYER....THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH "SHOULD HAVE BEEN" A PROTECTIVE LAYER....A TREE'S ROOTS IS UNDERGROUND FOR PROTECTION....Things are built and buried underground for protection....they have their cities and civilizations underground for protection from Asteriods, earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, radiation, nuclear pollution, rain, snow, invasions, and nuclear war.....they come out of these underground establishments for explorations and testing but for the most part, extraterrestrials live underground with access to the cleanest/purest underground water/food sources and harmless sun light.....they use their planet's core as their sun.....so technically, us humans are unintelligent.....We're doing the complete opposite of what advanced life forms do.....Humans through NASA keeping spending trillions of dollars to explore planets and what not and dem hoes are not finding shit....and the reason for that is because....We're landing on the surface where nothing of value exists....Everything is underground or floating (spaceships)...NEVER ON THE SURFACE...

Hmm...I use to think U were a BGC Troll...but U actually talk like U got some sense Very Happy lol...But seriously, I hear about the underground civilization quite often in the UFO topics. Especially on Mars, the moon, and even here on earth at area 51. There was a Engineer by the name Philip Schneider, who came out a few years ago talking about actually fighting an alien threat underground back in the 70s. And he was allegedly killed by the Gov for speaking publicly.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 16:39:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-10 15:47:31

Hmm...I use to think U were a BGC Troll...but U actually talk like U got some sense Very Happy lol...But seriously, I hear about the underground civilization quite often in the UFO topics. Especially on Mars, the moon, and even here on earth at area 51. There was a Engineer by the name Philip Schneider, who came out a few years ago talking about actually fighting an alien threat underground back in the 70s. And he was allegedly killed by the Gov for speaking publicly.

Well you know BGC is not the platform to have meaningful dialogue...The fags are not built 4 dat Laughing ...so ofcourse, I'm not going to be on here giving profound responses cuz most wouldn't be able to absorb what I'm saying...but every now and then, I'll chime in if the topic hits the spot....

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 16:53:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-10 16:39:49

Well you know BGC is not the platform to have meaningful dialogue...The fags are not built 4 dat Laughing ...so ofcourse, I'm not going to be on here giving profound responses cuz most wouldn't be able to absorb what I'm saying...but every now and then, I'll chime in if the topic hits the spot....

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 18:31:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-10 16:39:49

2019-02-10 16:53:50

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 21:48:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

By intelligent, I mean cognitive ability. Critical thinking, problem solving, that sort of stuff. All animals can think and learn some more than others.

All that other shit you talk'n about is ridiculous. How TF we supposed to maximize our utility like that? {~_~}

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: