logo
Search
JUSSIE SMOLLETT  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 17:55:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I think that ass was out tricking. He got caught up with the wrong dude or dudes and they did what they did to him. I don`t care how much money you have, how cute you are, or how prim and proper you think you are or people perceive you to be, gay men have these animalistic urges for sex...

If it were truly a hate crime, they would`ve done more harm than what was shown, and possibly killed him.

Even if he met up with the wrong trick, they could`ve done more damage as well. I`m thinking he did it to promote his concert and the selling of his music. Just like Demi Levato faked a rehab relapse, just like FLEAonce faked those pregnancies, and staged that elevator fight.

In order for these artist to stay relevant, they have to do things that will gain them sympathy or attention. GRANDMAdonna does it all the time. These new artist risk losing their record contract with labels if they don`t sell make the numbers to stay with their labels. And these labels these days are quick to drop an artist.

I just found the whole story BOGUS.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 18:05:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm still going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

The problem with American culture is that constant need for more, people are never satisfied, they want more, more money, more cars, more clothes, more houses, more sexual partners, more and more. Do people ever realized that they came into this world naked by themselves surrounded by mom and dad, and some other nurses and doctors, and will exit it alone and put in a hole by themselves.

All these people they are trying to impress are irrelevant. When they die, most of them will be too busy trying to impress the next person to bother mourn or go to their funerals.

Why not live a life of love, love for self, love for family, love for community and help others learn to love and be a force of good instead of greed and me me me me me?

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 18:39:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-10 17:55:57

The problem with American culture is that constant need for more, people are never satisfied, they want more, more money, more cars, more clothes, more houses, more sexual partners, more and more. Do people ever realized that they came into this world naked by themselves surrounded by mom and dad, and some other nurses and doctors, and will exit it alone and put in a hole by themselves.

All these people they are trying to impress are irrelevant. When they die, most of them will be too busy trying to impress the next person to bother mourn or go to their funerals.

Why not live a life of love, love for self, love for family, love for community and help others learn to love and be a force of good instead of greed and me me me me me?

I totally agree. I mean I see and hear people always saying they wished they had somebody to love and I always say, In God`s time...but then they have to realize that they had been whoring and sleeping around for years and then when they feel like they want to settle down it`s suppose to just happen. People these days as you said, want more and more and more....more attention, more this and more that...and not realizing that one should just chill and love oneself mentally and spiritually. And if you notice everyone of them FLEAonce, GRANDMAdonna, Demi and the rest of them who do things for attention it always backfires in their faces....One was accused of faking pregnancies by the media and fans, the other one accused of being thirsty and too old to be walking around her ass hanging out....The artist don`t realize that when the career is over it`s over for that journey and that means move onto the next phase in life. People on this site complaining that no one is saying anything on their threads and folk on Facebook upset the nobody comments on their little post and I`m like WTF...who cares, post what you want, if they comment, good...if not, oh well....Everyone wants attentions....Things are just crazy these days.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 19:00:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-10 17:55:57

2019-02-10 18:39:30

I totally agree. I mean I see and hear people always saying they wished they had somebody to love and I always say, In God`s time...but then they have to realize that they had been whoring and sleeping around for years and then when they feel like they want to settle down it`s suppose to just happen. People these days as you said, want more and more and more....more attention, more this and more that...and not realizing that one should just chill and love oneself mentally and spiritually. And if you notice everyone of them FLEAonce, GRANDMAdonna, Demi and the rest of them who do things for attention it always backfires in their faces....One was accused of faking pregnancies by the media and fans, the other one accused of being thirsty and too old to be walking around her ass hanging out....The artist don`t realize that when the career is over it`s over for that journey and that means move onto the next phase in life. People on this site complaining that no one is saying anything on their threads and folk on Facebook upset the nobody comments on their little post and I`m like WTF...who cares, post what you want, if they comment, good...if not, oh well....Everyone wants attentions....Things are just crazy these days.

You're right. Life moves in cycles, today you could be at the bottom but if you are happy for the top dog, tomorrow you could be the one at the top, there you can create many paths for others to follow you up there, and when it is their times to shine, let them and move on with your life and be thankful for the life you've lived.

Focus on your husband, wife, children, making sure your wealth will last for generations to come. Giving your kids love and support so they can go out there and be productive members of society instead of chasing something that was meant to be temporary.

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: