logo
Search
NOT ENOUGH GROWN FOLK  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-02-03 16:06:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The problem with society today is; there are not enough GROWN PEOPLE. I mean we have people who throw the term around loosely just because they have kids, but that doesn`t make a person grown, especially if they cannot support and raise them to be model citizens.

Black bitches are QUICK to say they are grown, especially when they have a baby, yet the bitches can`t feed them or keep a roof over their child and her GROWN head. They bounce from place to place....fuck different dudes to keep their lights on or to pay their rent.

These bitches have not even grown up themselves, still out at the club twerking, still laying up calling fly by night nigga`s their BOO or BAE...Still posting childish shit on FACEBOOK when she`s mad at him.

I remember coming up, Grandmothers where older, their kids where in their 50`s and their kids where in their 30`s...These days, grandmothers be 25 and up in the club with their kids - TWERKING...or on FACEBOOK arguing with her baby daddy and his family.

Grandmothers where nurturers. Kept you out of trouble and gave good advice. The grandmothers these days egging their kids to fight and be out there fighting with them.

And it`s not just black people, white people do the same type of shit, but their shit they do doesn`t really matter, because I am looking at black people for clarity....WHY!!!

Then the vicious cycle that it leaves behind for the next generations is appalling.

We can look at social media, FACEBOOK for instance. A whose who of people with issues, drama and attention seeking pervs, we can get a glimpse of how sad the fate of the world is. Nobody is in their right mind on a lot of these social sites. Women fighting other women over the attention of another member, when neither one of them have ever met the dudes they are fighting over...and then to go to his comments, and friends profile, all he has are thirsty women. Yet they are fighting over his attention...and then if any of them get a chance, they will fuck him, so he`s sitting back getting pussy from many women and they think they are top dog because they`ve had him...Yet all of them are sharing the same diseases, germs and infections....

Lets not forget the drug sellers, gun slangers and money spreaders who post all that they`ve stolen right there for the cops to see...Yet momma will defend her child when they`re asses get shot and to say my son was a good son...is bullshit.

Oh and these young girls, posting bathroom pics with their asses tooted out, running up on these so-called GROWN men, and he`s fucking her and making what she thinks is her dreams come true by getting her hair done using real human hair, compliments of DADDY....Yet daddy has a whole set of his own kids, the same age as the trap ho`s he`s fucking and sponsoring.

But no grown people would be pushing up on daughters his own child`s age, or grown women in their 50`s and 60`s fucking someone`s 18 year old son, just because he has a mommy fetish or mommy issues.

We are at war with Humanity and Self Respect. Everyone is out looking for attention to be noticed, to own the spotlight, a spotlight of nothingness. Even the older great great grandmothers who are in their 80`s and 90`s, are on FACEBOOK and posting vids on youtube with them trying to twerk, and wearing copper blonde, purple or blue wigs and trying to act like they are younger than they are -COMPLIMENTS OF THEIR NEW AGED GREAT GRAND KIDS. And no one has to encourage these men and women in their 40`s and 50`s, to try and act like they are 19 - 25, they still feel that they are. The way they dress, the way they act, hanging out with kids half their ages...so where is the leadership, the role models, the guide???? Old school mothers and grandmothers, fathers and grandfathers would check that ass and so would the neighbors if they saw you acting up...and call your parents to tell them what you where doing wrong. Sad, sad times we live in.

Post Posted: 2019-02-04 06:47:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Talking about yourself and your family members, again? Projection at its finest. I guess you were feeling bad about yourself at the time you typed this novel. Or maybe one of your family members pissed you off. I don't know. But you need to own your bullshit and stop dumping it on black people. We are not going to carry your bullshit around for you so you won't have to, you self-hating BLACK bitch.

Post Posted: 2019-02-04 18:10:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-03 16:06:09

Talking about yourself and your family members, again? Projection at its finest. I guess you were feeling bad about yourself at the time you typed this novel. Or maybe one of your family members pissed you off. I don't know. But you need to own your bullshit and stop dumping it on black people. We are not going to carry your bullshit around for you so you won't have to, you self-hating BLACK bitch.

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: