MY NEXT PASTA HAUL WILL BE THIS .."TT the couponist"  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2018-10-08 17:39:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2018-10-08 20:05:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm very interested in this but I have a serious problem.

This past weekend I really wanted to take advantage of the Kroger 2 day sale on .99 cent Planters peanuts and $1.49 160z. 6 packs of soda.

I loaded the digital coupon onto my card and had every intention of getting to the store early on Friday.

However, it never fails that i never make it to the store until after 6pm Saturday when Sabbath ends and all their supplies are already sold out.

I can neither work, transact business or buy and sell during the weekly Sabbath from 6pm Friday until 6 pm the following evening on Saturday when Sabbath ends.

That said. If I don't make it to the store before 6pm on Friday, any shopping will have to wait until the next day on Saturday after pm.

Those peanuts were regularly $4.59 and the digital coupon was good for up to 5 items. I sometimes have to fast through Sabbath if I'm unable to cook prior to it's start. However, things like nuts, fruits and lunch meats I can do in a pinch.

I hate that by the time I get to the store, they're always sold out of the digital coupon sale items.

It's almost like I'm being tempted to break keeping the Sabbath just to be able to go buy these items.

you cannot tell me or convince me otherwise that our adversary is real.

Why Kroger got to do this only on Friday and Saturday?

But I'm going to figure it out.... That would've been a savings of nearly $17.95 on just the peanut deal alone for me. And that doesn't even include the similarly large savings on the 6 packs of Sprite soda.

Fukk Kroger and their ungodly contemptuous sales.

Post Posted: 2018-10-08 21:10:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-08 17:39:12

This past weekend I really wanted to take advantage of the Kroger 2 day sale on .99 cent Planters peanuts and $1.49 160z. 6 packs of soda.

I loaded the digital coupon onto my card and had every intention of getting to the store early on Friday.

However, it never fails that i never make it to the store until after 6pm Saturday when Sabbath ends and all their supplies are already sold out.

I can neither work, transact business or buy and sell during the weekly Sabbath from 6pm Friday until 6 pm the following evening on Saturday when Sabbath ends.

That said. If I don't make it to the store before 6pm on Friday, any shopping will have to wait until the next day on Saturday after pm.

Those peanuts were regularly $4.59 and the digital coupon was good for up to 5 items. I sometimes have to fast through Sabbath if I'm unable to cook prior to it's start. However, things like nuts, fruits and lunch meats I can do in a pinch.

I hate that by the time I get to the store, they're always sold out of the digital coupon sale items.

It's almost like I'm being tempted to break keeping the Sabbath just to be able to go buy these items.

But I'm going to figure it out.... That would've been a savings of nearly $17.95 on just the peanut deal alone for me. And that doesn't even include the similarly large savings on the 6 packs of Sprite soda.

go at 12:00am midnight

Post Posted: 2018-10-09 09:07:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-08 21:10:01

"12:00am midnight"???

Do you mean 12:00am midnight on Thursday or Saturday? Because the sale only begins on Friday and ends on Saturday.

If I'm not mistaken, these deceptive hoes even have the nerve to claim Friday means Friday morning business hours like around 6 or 9am.

This is clearly a racket! They use these sales to get people into their stores knowing damn well they didn't make any type of special effort to increase their stock level above what's normal to accommodate the greater numbers of costumers who go out of or way to try to get in on these deals.

The last time they had the Laundry detergent sale, I got there just in time on Saturday evening to get the last five bottles of the All Clear detergent that was left on the shelf.

I'm a grown ass man who sweats and I need detergent with a scent for my clothes. But luckily, they extended that particular sale for a whole other week and during which time they receive two new skids of the scented product I wanted.

I was able to bring back the 5 bottles of detergent i didn't want and exchange them for 5 bottles of the scented kind I initially expected to buy.

But on this latest Peanuts deal, I had no such luck.

The whole store was emptied of them at the start of the sale on Friday.

Post Posted: 2018-10-09 10:15:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-09 09:07:08

Do you mean 12:00am midnight on Thursday or Saturday? Because the sale only begins on Friday and ends on Saturday.

If I'm not mistaken, these deceptive hoes even have the nerve to claim Friday means Friday morning business hours like around 6 or 9am.

This is clearly a racket! They use these sales to get people into their stores knowing damn well they didn't make any type of special effort to increase their stock level above what's normal to accommodate the greater numbers of costumers who go out of or way to try to get in on these deals.

The last time they had the Laundry detergent sale, I got there just in time on Saturday evening to get the last five bottles of the All Clear detergent that was left on the shelf.

I'm a grown ass man who sweats and I need detergent with a scent for my clothes. But luckily, they extended that particular sale for a whole other week and during which time they receive two new skids of the scented product I wanted.

I was able to bring back the 5 bottles of detergent i didn't want and exchange them for 5 bottles of the scented kind I initially expected to buy.

The sales updates in the register Thursday high at midnight. 12:00am is Friday morning.

Post Posted: 2018-10-09 10:28:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-09 10:15:15

The sales updates in the register Thursday high at midnight. 12:00am is Friday morning.

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?

BECAUSE IF THAT'S REALLY THE CASE I CAN JUST MAKE A LATE NIGHT RUN ON THURSDAY NIGHT AFTER MIDNIGHT AND BE DONE WITH IT.

IT'LL FINALLY BE ME WHO GETS TO TAKE HOME A GOOD BARGAIN.

I could've just driven around to a couple of other stores, but then the cost of gas spent doing that would have made the whole endevour less of a bargain to me.

It's only a good deal if I can get in on it at the store closest to me without burning up extra gas.

Although I did get like 30 cents off per gallon on a fill-up while gas was $2.99 everywhere else by taking advantage of those Kroger fuel points too.

I never knew... It was the first time I ever tried to use them. Never again will I let them go to waste.

Post Posted: 2018-10-09 10:39:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-09 10:28:08

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?

BECAUSE IF THAT'S REALLY THE CASE I CAN JUST MAKE A LATE NIGHT RUN ON THURSDAY NIGHT AFTER MIDNIGHT AND BE DONE WITH IT.

IT'LL FINALLY BE ME WHO GETS TO TAKE HOME A GOOD BARGAIN.

I could've just driven around to a couple of other stores, but then the cost of gas spent doing that would have made the whole endevour less of a bargain to me.

It's only a good deal if I can get in on it at the store closest to me without burning up extra gas.

Although I did get like 30 cents off per gallon on a fill-up while gas was $2.99 everywhere else by taking advantage of those Kroger fuel points too.

I never knew... It was the first time I ever tried to use them. Never again will I let them go to waste.

Yes I'm sure... You get the sale because only 5 customers will be in the store

Post Posted: 2018-10-09 17:43:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-09 17:36:21

lol On Fresh off the boat the jewish people couldn't go out or have fun. Go at 11:55 and then you'll already be in the store.

kroger don't close at midnight.... dumb ass

Post Posted: 2018-10-09 18:43:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

lol On Fresh off the boat the jewish people couldn't go out or have fun. Go at 11:55 and then you'll already be in the store.

That is a dangerous game to be trying to play with the Most High who knows the very motives and intentions of our hearts.

Do you really think you can break his laws on a on a technicality? There is no working, buying or selling or causing another to work, buy or sell on your behalf during the the Most high's Sabbath.

Do you think he'll give me or the cashier a pass for breaking his law because I was technically in the store beyond the point at which I was suppose to be headed home?

The angel of death is in the streets and only those who are in doors and sealed by the mark of obedience are off limits to him.

No bullshit sale at Kroger or any other Cac owned business is worth me trying to temp the Most High to anger by being blatantly and willfully disobedient and even sneaky about it as if I could actually pull one over on The Most High from whom nothing is hidden.

Post Posted: 2018-10-09 18:57:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-09 17:43:32

Laughing damn, she JUST came back to the forums and already pissed you off. she can't help herself, she's going after all the people she had problems with on her last account. i can't even tell you who she is because she changes her name a hundred times a day.

Post Posted: 2018-10-09 19:32:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-09 17:43:32

2018-10-09 18:57:00

Laughing damn, she JUST came back to the forums and already pissed you off. she can't help herself, she's going after all the people she had problems with on her last account. i can't even tell you who she is because she changes her name a hundred times a day.

i know and got the nerve to deny being a fake account Rolling Eyes

Post Posted: 2018-10-09 19:37:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You ein the Coupon Internet !!

Abdolutely correct !!
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum