logo
Search
Why do you complicate Love  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
And relationship? a person you trust, fuck and plan some shit with...That's really is it....a friendship with sexual elements.

Why inflate all these extras to it? Why do you NEED to own anyone, you don't..it's a false security...

What am i missing.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Love is not that simple

So relationships aren't that simple

Honestly no human interaction is that simple

Becsuse the emotional range of the average human is very colorful and mixed which adds a vas amounts of variables.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
.. .
.. . shit I dont... neither does my BF . . .
. . . . .. the only complication we have is synchin up schedules . .. .
. . .. . . . . . . . horns? let's fck... still horns? i'll bring a friend.
. . hungry?... let's try this restaurant.
. . . bored? let's take a trip...
. .. . busy? I'll see you next week.
. . . . .. cuddles? okie... spend the nite with me.

. . . . feelin social? let's go see my friends and go to bar....

. .. . . . . . . . . . . .. . . got some time off? let's fly there.
. . .
. . . . still unhappy about someting? go talk to a therapist.
. . . it takes more effort to start trouble in a relationship than to be an adult and maintain a peaceful dignity.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
works for some.. conceded...a risky value proposition Imo...

No desire to be right....I consider my pov utterly wrong for most people.... especially people of color.

don't need to own you, just to enjoy you...if that makes ANY sense.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

.. .

. . .
. . . it takes more effort to start trouble in a relationship than to be an adult and maintain a peaceful dignity.

I stopped my podcast to reread what you wrote, i can say is thank you.

poster above had a different perception on it a lot of generalities, AND NOT dismissive of but he's younger.

Sidebar: ca·ve·at emp·tor
ˌkavēˌät ˈem(p)ˌtôr/
With that bring someone situation...No....No..that's a reach if everything else is as gravy as stated...why that...that could be a destabilizor .

Can the opposite be done, I believe so but everyones unhappy

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

.. .

. . .

3 days ago

poster above had a different perception on it a lot of generalities, AND NOT dismissive of but he's younger.

ˌkavēˌät ˈem(p)ˌtôr/
With that bring someone situation...No....No..that's a reach if everything else is as gravy as stated...why that...that could be a destabilizor .

. . .
. . . It could be destabilizing.. .
. . but what is it destabilizing?
. . . . .the social contract that couples have whereby we agreed to be only physically intimate with each other?

. . . where did this contract come from and why this specific mandate? why should we, uniformly obey it? sounds arbitrary to me. and gay couples don't even enjoy the legal benefit of this social contract... we have to obey its rules but society don't reward us with such things as joint tax filing tax breaks, inheritance of SS and pension benefits, civil and criminal preferential treatment for legally married spouses in court...

.. . .men don't cease to be attracted to other human beings physically, straight or gay, just because we found one who makes us happy and intend on spending more time with that person... it's unreasonable to artificially levy this physical monogamy standard on men who aren't naturally built for such...

. . . . last but not least... when my jealousy rears it head... I just say to myself... don't be a hypocrite, you enjoy it too and you're doing the same shit. relax and enjoy the ride.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

.. .

. . .

3 days ago

ˌkavēˌät ˈem(p)ˌtôr/

3 days ago

. . .
. . . It could be destabilizing.. .
. . but what is it destabilizing?
. . . . .the social contract that couples have whereby we agreed to be only physically intimate with each other?

. . . where did this contract come from and why this specific mandate? why should we, uniformly obey it? sounds arbitrary to me. and gay couples don't even enjoy the legal benefit of this social contract... we have to obey its rules but society don't reward us with such things as joint tax filing tax breaks, inheritance of SS and pension benefits, civil and criminal preferential treatment for legally married spouses in court...

.. . .men don't cease to be attracted to other human beings physically, straight or gay, just because we found one who makes us happy and intend on spending more time with that person... it's unreasonable to artificially levy this physical monogamy standard on men who aren't naturally built for such...

. . . . last but not least... when my jealousy rears it head... I just say to myself... don't be a hypocrite, you enjoy it too and you're doing the same shit. relax and enjoy the ride.

this is so good...i just keep it too myself.

*Going Get A KFC 20 bucket*

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don’t know if its a false sense of security. I do like to feel like this is my person an vice versa.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

I don’t know if its a false sense of security. I do like to feel like this is my person an vice versa.

. .
. . And you're entitled to that sense of security... if that's what makes you happy and it works for you and your partner...
.. . . . . one of the leading causes of relationship failure is either finances or infidelity...
.. . . .. ... we see sooo much failure in relationships in the gay community, why is it ppl don't wanna try new solutions?
. . . . it's akin to the war on drugs... it's costly, it doesn't realley work, it tears family apart... so instead of brute force and enforcement... just let ppl be...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

.. .

. . .

3 days ago

ˌkavēˌät ˈem(p)ˌtôr/

What about my responce seemed young?

No hostility in my question just looking for clarity

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

.. .

. . .

3 days ago

ˌkavēˌät ˈem(p)ˌtôr/

3 days ago

The "Optimism".....typically youth-based and all those bases needing filling and variables tested are work....and for what? Best use of finite time? Relative..agreed

Not making any POINTS or professing to know...IDGAF

I encourage people to couple...shit supposed to be easier lol....NOT, but still I encourage them, makes them feel seemingly better about the pursuit.

It was just a question...You can not want another boyfriend/Husband/Man whatever...Friends are kind eternal tho. They come they go...Love be no different.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

.. .

. . .

3 days ago

ˌkavēˌät ˈem(p)ˌtôr/

3 days ago

3 days ago

The "Optimism".....typically youth-based and all those bases needing filling and variables tested are work....and for what? Best use of finite time? Relative..agreed

I encourage people to couple...shit supposed to be easier lol....NOT, but still I encourage them, makes them feel seemingly better about the pursuit.

It was just a question...You can not want another boyfriend/Husband/Man whatever...Friends are kind eternal tho. They come they go...Love be no different.

That's very perceptive of you....I'm actually 27

But I am very ideolistic and optimistic

But my responce was based off the fact, that whether we realize it or not, human interaction and really just a transferrence of emotion and energy...in my experience this transference is amplified by 10 while in love.

You will trasfer your pain to your partner. You will transfer your joy to them....you will transfer your experiences to your partner and vice versa which makes that colorful experience I mentioned.

The day to day is simple. ...but love is both shallow and deep like the ochan and when you get into the depths of forming a bond it's deeper then some might think. The lack of acknowledgement of these details may be why so many relationships fail.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

.. .

. . .

3 days ago

ˌkavēˌät ˈem(p)ˌtôr/

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

But my responce was based off the fact, that whether we realize it or not, human interaction and really just a transferrence of emotion and energy...in my experience this transference is amplified by 10 while in love.

You will trasfer your pain to your partner. You will transfer your joy to them....you will transfer your experiences to your partner and vice versa which makes that colorful experience I mentioned.

The day to day is simple. ...but love is both shallow and deep like the ochan and when you get into the depths of forming a bond it's deeper then some might think. The lack of acknowledgement of these details may be why so many relationships fail.

Smile I actually agree with all that...and know how wondrously cool it can be, WHEN IT WAS..

BUT Ah...yeah....Not doing THAT again tho..I need to move on to a more balanced plane. As you age, agreeing to and signing up for that level of emotional volatility is just well...Dumb, especially since they aint making niggas no betta ....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

.. .

. . .

3 days ago

ˌkavēˌät ˈem(p)ˌtôr/

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Smile I actually agree with all that...and know how wondrously cool it can be, WHEN IT WAS..

BUT Ah...yeah....Not doing THAT again tho..I need to move on to a more balanced plane. As you age, agreeing to and signing up for that level of emotional volatility is just well...Dumb, especially since they aint making niggas no betta ....

I want to really experience love....don't matter if I get my heart broken or if I get married....

You cheat yourself when you turn down the opportunity to really experience someone, who you claim to be interested in, because it's "not smart"

I believe emotions have logic, that logic is called intuition....this is what you use to navigate love.

I don't think the brain has the capacity to handle such a strong emotion. So using your brain to deal with love, will only lead to failure or monotony and then failure.

Are you in a relationship now?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

.. .

. . .

3 days ago

ˌkavēˌät ˈem(p)ˌtôr/

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I want to really experience love....don't matter if I get my heart broken or if I get married....

You cheat yourself when you turn down the opportunity to really experience someone, who you claim to be interested in, because it's "not smart"

I believe emotions have logic, that logic is called intuition....this is what you use to navigate love.

I don't think the brain has the capacity to handle such a strong emotion. So using your brain to deal with love, will only lead to failure or monotony and then failure.

Im fucking him regularly... Smile and I'm happy as a lark....u have no idea.

I never want to seem attempting to convince anyone of my way..i be asking for like you said , Clarity...

We talk about everything else...lol Mr Miyagi' blew me away... I dont come here for cogent..yah know. Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

.. .

. . .

3 days ago

ˌkavēˌät ˈem(p)ˌtôr/

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I never want to seem attempting to convince anyone of my way..i be asking for like you said , Clarity...

We talk about everything else...lol Mr Miyagi' blew me away... I dont come here for cogent..yah know. Smile

Lol I do understand your logic

It sounds like you've been hurt in the past tho. I'd encourage you to deal with that fully b4 inviting someone in your life.

Thanks for engaging me respectfully tho

Track Thumbs Up/Down
There are different kinds of love. I am parenting these days, and my dude is incarcerated. So I spend most days planning dinner, carpooling, play-dates, attending meetings, appointments, etc. As a parent, your life gets swept away with the other, but in a totally different way.

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

. .
. . And you're entitled to that sense of security... if that's what makes you happy and it works for you and your partner...
.. . . . . one of the leading causes of relationship failure is either finances or infidelity...
.. . . .. ... we see sooo much failure in relationships in the gay community, why is it ppl don't wanna try new solutions?
. . . . it's akin to the war on drugs... it's costly, it doesn't realley work, it tears family apart... so instead of brute force and enforcement... just let ppl be...

I think it goes both ways.

I WANT to commit myself and devote myself to someone who deserves it.

I also want someone to be devoted to me.

The difference between being boyfriends and husbands does have a lot to do with financials and adulthood. It is a statement to eachother and the world. It simply means someone is in for the long run an you can trust that... at least at this moment ... that person was willing to build a family and an empire with you.

At a certain age, a boyfriend is not cute anymore.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

. .

2 days ago

The difference between being boyfriends and husbands does have a lot to do with financials and adulthood. It is a statement to eachother and the world. It simply means someone is in for the long run an you can trust that... at least at this moment ... that person was willing to build a family and an empire with you.

Amen. I am ready for new growth.

I had a taste of that for a bit- 4 years but it didn't work out because the person was afraid to commit.

Basically, I believe that they were not ready to be in a relationship. They were just in love with the idea of being in one.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

. .

2 days ago

2 days ago

I had a taste of that for a bit- 4 years but it didn't work out because the person was afraid to commit.

Basically, I believe that they were not ready to be in a relationship. They were just in love with the idea of being in one.

Marriage is a good way to weed ppl out.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

. .

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Marriage is a good way to weed ppl out.

When getting to know someone, how soon should that be revealed?

In the profile description? (online)

On the 1st date?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

.. .

. . .

3 days ago

ˌkavēˌät ˈem(p)ˌtôr/

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

It sounds like you've been hurt in the past tho. I'd encourage you to deal with that fully b4 inviting someone in your life.

Nope..sad about stuff but never been heart broken in that conventional way..and I've lived with a man out of state in my early 20s...never been cheated on to my knowledge..and I've dated two Mexicans......and all they do is cheat😥

never been fancifully into anyone eso deep that I didn't realize nigga this could go really wrong if not done correctly and kept in the right perspective 😂

If I tell the truth..I been the problem, I cheat...yup sure do.. always have I can't lie. I enjoy MYside of the relationship...

I've made it ok for everyone to be more honest now....go.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

.. .

. . .

3 days ago

ˌkavēˌät ˈem(p)ˌtôr/

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

2 days ago

Nope..sad about stuff but never been heart broken in that conventional way..and I've lived with a man out of state in my early 20s...never been cheated on to my knowledge..and I've dated two Mexicans......and all they do is cheat😥

never been fancifully into anyone eso deep that I didn't realize nigga this could go really wrong if not done correctly and kept in the right perspective 😂

If I tell the truth..I been the problem, I cheat...yup sure do.. always have I can't lie. I enjoy MYside of the relationship...

I've made it ok for everyone to be more honest now....go.

Being hurt doest just mean by your partners ....coulda been by your parents or one of your biggest influencers

The biggest cheaters are the ones who have had the biggest heart breaks which is why they cheat

Track Thumbs Up/Down
all of yall are very young and have a big fight and more experience to get in order to really learn what best works for you in the society that we live in. Yall still figuring out who you are as young people and that's ok and expected. the biggest issue between males is still effective communication and getting to know the other dude.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
IMO..issue-laden mfer's with or in-love...ARE THE PROBLEM....clinging to its promise, regardless of form as result of failures elsewhere..to feel worthy.

They rest of us are here enjoying you...consent or not....better enjoy back without need for ownership or validation....Cuz those days, operating within an unravelling social framework almost complete and gratefully forgotten, is a risk yall.

*sober objectivity doesn't always connote to past trauma of any kind...Some of us have simply never left ourselves out as, acceptance needing prey. Victimhood is a choice.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: