logo
Search
I'm ashamed... lol  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Y'all I been off line lately. That's because I let a mouse run me out of my house. I got home Sunday night and saw a mouse tail sticking out under my dryer and the smell in my house was horrible.

I grabbed my wallet, phone and keys and never looked back lol.

I hired a pest control company monday who set traps that have yet to catch the mouse. Monday my parents tried to chase the mouse down for me. lol No luck, but a very entertaining night.

Last night I decided I pay a whole mortgage and light bill. The mouse can't have the house. I set some extra traps and slept in my own bed.

#takingbackmyhouse

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Y'all I been off line lately. That's because I let a mouse run me out of my house. I got home Sunday night and saw a mouse tail sticking out under my dryer and the smell in my house was horrible.

I hired a pest control company monday who set traps that have yet to catch the mouse. Monday my parents tried to chase the mouse down for me. lol No luck, but a very entertaining night.

Last night I decided I pay a whole mortgage and light bill. The mouse can't have the house. I set some extra traps and slept in my own bed.

#takingbackmyhouse

I hate that. The last time I had to get rid of a mouse was three years ago.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You should have stomp that tail and stomped his head and body too. LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

#takingbackmyhouse

If you like cats, get one.

It's what they do.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Did the pest people find where the critter was entering your house? If so, did they plug it up or at least show you where? It's okay, though. Mickey's smelly ass will meet his demise soon enough. Glad you got back in the fight.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
GOOD JOB!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

#takingbackmyhouse

4 days ago

If you like cats, get one.

It's what they do.

Smile

My neighbor has cats. I'm shocked that I had any mice in the house.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Did the pest people find where the critter was entering your house? If so, did they plug it up or at least show you where? It's okay, though. Mickey's smelly ass will meet his demise soon enough. Glad you got back in the fight.

So far no. Terminix found a spot but it doesn't open. It looks like it does from a certain angle. I'm hiring a local company to take care of it. They put down traps that thankfully caught the little bastard lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

You should have stomp that tail and stomped his head and body too. LOL

You sound like my momma! that's exactly what she said! lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

GOOD JOB!

Thanks! Wink

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So I woke up this morning. Did not see any mice in my traps. My stepdad came over around noon and discovered not one, but two dead mice. One in a trap behind the washing machine and one under the cabinets. Lawd I'm shook! LOL Momma was like, "yea they come in pairs. I just didn't want to scare you." Lawd if Michael Jackson's Ben got his whole family some where in this house that's it! LOL I'm putting it up for sale lol

I grew up in the hood and we didn't have that problem there. lol Move to the edge of the city and now I got mice. Ain't this some sh*t!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

So I woke up this morning. Did not see any mice in my traps. My stepdad came over around noon and discovered not one, but two dead mice. One in a trap behind the washing machine and one under the cabinets. Lawd I'm shook! LOL Momma was like, "yea they come in pairs. I just didn't want to scare you." Lawd if Michael Jackson's Ben got his whole family some where in this house that's it! LOL I'm putting it up for sale lol

I grew up in the hood and we didn't have that problem there. lol Move to the edge of the city and now I got mice. Ain't this some sh*t!

Better than rats.

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Better than rats.

I will happily take your word for it. I never want to find out on my own.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
u scurrrred of Mickey? Laaaaaaawd! Brothas like you are often hella good in bed though! LOL!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I remember when I stayed up all night on the phone with a girl terrified because she saw mice in her apartment and needed me to take her mind off of it.

It was hilarious.

Well, only because I wasn't there.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

I remember when I stayed up all night on the phone with a girl terrified because she saw mice in her apartment and needed me to take her mind off of it.

It was hilarious.

Right you would not laugh if the show was on the other foot lol.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

u scurrrred of Mickey? Laaaaaaawd! Brothas like you are often hella good in bed though! LOL!

Lol I haven't gotten any complaints

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

Lol I haven't gotten any complaints

I can tell by the photo in ya profile that you's some good sex.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

It was hilarious.

3 days ago

Right you would not laugh if the show was on the other foot lol.

I locked my room because of a spider. The one area I am weak in is bugs that disappear, bugs that attack me, bugs in hard to reach places and rodents.

If I can see the bug and kill it easily, fine.

But if it is in a way that if I miss it will fly/jump on me--no thanks.
Once I swing and miss, I run.

That is why I need a boyfriend who is not phased and will do the killing. I was told that I talk too much smack to the bug instead of just killing it haha

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

LMAO!!!!!! I'mma have to co-sign with you on this! My ex let a mouse run him out of his house around the time we first started dating. Later, when we lived together, I saw this grown ass, big ass 250lb motherfucker freeze up and cry like a newborn baby when he saw a mouse run across the floor! Maybe it was a coincidence, but he is still to this day some of the best ass I have ever had..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

LMAO!!!!!! I'mma have to co-sign with you on this! My ex let a mouse run him out of his house around the time we first started dating. Later, when we lived together, I saw this grown ass, big ass 250lb motherfucker freeze up and cry like a newborn baby when he saw a mouse run across the floor! Maybe it was a coincidence, but he is still to this day some of the best ass I have ever had..Smile

SEE!? Folks thought I was bullshittin' about that! LMBAO!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Better than rats.

3 days ago

I will happily take your word for it. I never want to find out on my own.

Miniature Pinschers catch them, and shake them to death.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

#takingbackmyhouse

THIS WAS FUNNY BRO BRO!

I KNOW THE "FEELING" THOUGH...

I MEAN NOT THE "SMELL"...BUT THERE WAS A "FIELD MOUSE" IN MY CONDO AND I'D HEAR BAGS RUFFLING AT NIGHT AND LITTLE PITTER PATTER OF FEET RUNNING ACROSS THE FLOOR WHEN I WOULD TURN ON THE LIGHT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AT NIGHT.

I WAS TORMENTS FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS...AND THEN NO MORE.

THIS WAS ABOUT 5 YEARS OR SO AGO IN 2013.

IT'S SUCH AN UNEASY FEELING TRYING TO SLEEP ...BECAUSE YOU THINK IT'S GONNA "CRAWL ON YOU" WHILE YOU'RE SLEEPING.

P.S.

IF THE SMELL IS THAT BAD BRO BRO...IT MAY BE A "RAT"...
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: