Search
90's R&B throwback  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Babyface could do no wrong

It was funny watching his Unsung and Babyface said how they had to make sure it did not look like they were singing to each other LOL

I'm sure most were not thinking about that anyways, I know I wasn't

Don't kick yourself out the closet Babyface

Track Thumbs Up/Down
LMBAO! That was shady as fuck! LOLOLOL!!! But surely the gwarlz today would see the duo or collab as a not-so-secret gay love affair.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

LMBAO! That was shady as fuck! LOLOLOL!!! But surely the gwarlz today would see the duo or collab as a not-so-secret gay love affair.

I would not be suprised if him and Babyface had a thing going

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I was just listening to lillo Thomas -Sexy girl, haven't heard that for a while

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

It was funny watching his Unsung and Babyface said how they had to make sure it did not look like they were singing to each other LOL

White boys like Jon B. are rare. I saw this White dude on the train, who looked like him, while on my way to school. But, I read a rumor that Jon B. was on crack. I hope it's not true.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

White boys like Jon B. are rare. I saw this White dude on the train, who looked like him, while on my way to school. But, I read a rumor that Jon B. was on crack. I hope it's not true.

Never heard that but will look into that

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

I was just listening to lillo Thomas -Sexy girl, haven't heard that for a while

Interesting sounding song

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Jon B was one fine ass white boy...loved his voice.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

plenty of entertainers have not-so-seceret lives and lovers...of all sexes! LOL!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

plenty of entertainers have not-so-seceret lives and lovers...of all sexes! LOL!

I agree

Some are hiding in plain sight

Who do you think are lovers?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Code:

This was produced by Babyface's record label, LA Face records. Shocked Yes even Babyface has struck out a time or 2.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I agree

as for love, I can't really call it off hand because I don't fuck with the whole entertainment scene like that. But if ever I'm in a setting where celebrities and peeps in the industry congregate, I can spot the tea really quickly and I'm not even looking for it. So many of these gwarlz are just really sloppy with their shit and alcohol aint even a factor.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I agree

7 days ago

as for love, I can't really call it off hand because I don't fuck with the whole entertainment scene like that. But if ever I'm in a setting where celebrities and peeps in the industry congregate, I can spot the tea really quickly and I'm not even looking for it. So many of these gwarlz are just really sloppy with their shit and alcohol aint even a factor.

That's not suprising considering they are at industry events

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Never heard that but will look into that

Wendy did you look into this yet?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I agree

7 days ago

7 days ago

surely they get down in private places where paparazzi aren't deliberately informed. here in l.a. the media knows where these people live. Ms. Katt Williams fucked shit up for a lot of the DL celebs in that skit exposing "Professor Olgilvie"...who aint necessarily hiding shit, but he's not out advertising his shit neither.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I agree

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

surely they get down in private places where paparazzi aren't deliberately informed. here in l.a. the media knows where these people live. Ms. Katt Williams fucked shit up for a lot of the DL celebs in that skit exposing "Professor Olgilvie"...who aint necessarily hiding shit, but he's not out advertising his shit neither.

Dorien Wilson not really hiding

Most of them are not really hiding that much

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I agree

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Dorien is pretty cool. I'd fuck with him a few times. I hear he's got some good ass and can really suck some dick. One of my exes used to be with him.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I agree

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Dorien is pretty cool. I'd fuck with him a few times. I hear he's got some good ass and can really suck some dick. One of my exes used to be with him.

go hit him up on his instagram

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I agree

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I did and he hit back! LOL! I don't have instagram anymore because somebody reported my shit as a fake and to get my account again, they wanted me to post a picture with some bullshit on it. I'll just open another account get all of my old contacts back. Instagram is another shitty appendage of FaceCrook!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
that BABY DADDY song was HILARIOUS!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I agree

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I did and he hit back! LOL! I don't have instagram anymore because somebody reported my shit as a fake and to get my account again, they wanted me to post a picture with some bullshit on it. I'll just open another account get all of my old contacts back. Instagram is another shitty appendage of FaceCrook!

interesting

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I agree

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

interesting

instagram is almost like BGC Live LOL!

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I agree

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

interesting

6 days ago

I agree

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I agree

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

interesting

6 days ago

Why do you say that, I don't do social media, too much BS for me, there is some good stuff but to much for me.

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I agree

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

interesting

6 days ago

5 days ago

Why do you say that, I don't do social media, too much BS for me, there is some good stuff but to much for me.

gwarlz be thirsty and messy as fuck and trying to get motha fuckas' accounts shut down. And the whoring and being nosey snooping through folks' friends list and being shady. It's BGC Live all over again.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: