logo
Search
I'm scared of short people with big long ass feet, lol....  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Like how are you 5'4 and wear over a size 6 ole goofy long boat foot ass bitch.

Sit yo lil goofy looking ass down somewhere. Lil kiddie ass body with grown man feet ass bobble head as little person. Lol!!!

Ole Lacienaca Boulevardes from the Proud Family feet having ass boy!!! Lol!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
long dick too baby?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

long dick too baby?

I was about to say because those be the biccas with the biggest zicks!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

long dick too baby?

I'm sorry I wouldn't date a top under 5''11 so I wouldn't know, plus I'm not a bottom.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
5 foot 5, size 12 feet.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

long dick too baby?

8 days ago

I'm sorry I wouldn't date a top under 5''11 so I wouldn't know, plus I'm not a bottom.

You'd base relationship possibility on hight

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Go sit your crazy ass down....LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

long dick too baby?

8 days ago

8 days ago

All the short bottoms that wanna holla feel free, but the only man who has topped me is 6'2 and very dominant and I don't even like having sex with him so I doubt I would let a little leprechaun Daddy me, you know what I'm saying?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

5 foot 5, size 12 feet.

Lacienaca Boulevardes

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Lol MF feet walk in the room before they do!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

long dick too baby?

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

All the short bottoms that wanna holla feel free, but the only man who has topped me is 6'2 and very dominant and I don't even like having sex with him so I doubt I would let a little leprechaun Daddy me, you know what I'm saying?

Id get your thinking if you was 23 and not 33....most people give up those standards and just persue where ever happiness takes them, by late 20s-30s

(Even tho this may sound like shade it's not....I'm just talking)

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

5 foot 5, size 12 feet.

8 days ago

Lacienaca Boulevardes

I have long legs, though.

I bet I could outrun and trip you.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

long dick too baby?

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Id get your thinking if you was 23 and not 33....most people give up those standards and just persue where ever happiness takes them, by late 20s-30s

I'm not most people, I have a somewhat good relationship, though unconventional, and basically dick on demand.

I've never been the type to settle. Because its hard for me to fall in love, that's the Cancer in me, but once I do I'm very loyal and passionate about my mate. That's why Tony has this effect on me because he is one of only two people who have actually made me fall in love with them. Which makes it look like I'm settling but I'm not. If I'm just with somebody because they like me it's going to be a one-sided relationship and I don't like to treat people like that.

So yeah I'm sticking to my standards.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

5 foot 5, size 12 feet.

8 days ago

Lacienaca Boulevardes

7 days ago

I have long legs, though.

I bet I could outrun and trip you.

Oh I'm sure you could sweetie I don't run nowhere but to the bank.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

long dick too baby?

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

I'm not most people, I have a somewhat good relationship, though unconventional, and basically dick on demand.

I've never been the type to settle. Because its hard for me to fall in love, that's the Cancer in me, but once I do I'm very loyal and passionate about my mate. That's why Tony has this effect on me because he is one of only two people who have actually made me fall in love with them. Which makes it look like I'm settling but I'm not. If I'm just with somebody because they like me it's going to be a one-sided relationship and I don't like to treat people like that.

I never said settle.....but usually the standards change as we get older.

Like when I was early 20s....he had to be taller, had to be a certain kind of thick-fat....I used to be stuck on the dudes who used to work out but let them self go a bit....he had to be older (27 to 32) Black of course. Money of course. Willing to spoil me of course.and a 9 in dick of course. Oh and he had to be a strict top.

I dated the same dude type of dude 6 times when I was coming up.like even tho they was different....they were the same nigga lol.

But as I got older....and met different people I grew to like many different styles and energy.

I thought all people did that.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

long dick too baby?

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Like when I was early 20s....he had to be taller, had to be a certain kind of thick-fat....I used to be stuck on the dudes who used to work out but let them self go a bit....he had to be older (27 to 32) Black of course. Money of course. Willing to spoil me of course.and a 9 in dick of course. Oh and he had to be a strict top.

I dated the same dude type of dude 6 times when I was coming up.like even tho they was different....they were the same nigga lol.

But as I got older....and met different people I grew to like many different styles and energy.

Yeah I like different types and styles but height is physical.

I'm almost 6 ft. Tall I need someon close to that just so it looks and feels right to me, at least 5'9

The way they dress and shit doesn't bother me because I'm going to change all of that anyway.

Anytime I got Tony ghetto ass wearing khaki shorts and thong sandals with a pedicure I can definitely mold a man into what I want him to be.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

long dick too baby?

8 days ago

8 days ago

Ha ha...GET HIM!...LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

Lol MF feet walk in the room before they do!!!

You know you're crazy...LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

long dick too baby?

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

Ha ha...GET HIM!...LOL

Why take people childish entertainment seriously

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

long dick too baby?

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I'm almost 6 ft. Tall I need someon close to that just so it looks and feels right to me, at least 5'9

The way they dress and shit doesn't bother me because I'm going to change all of that anyway.

Anytime I got Tony ghetto ass wearing khaki shorts and thong sandals with a pedicure I can definitely mold a man into what I want him to be.

Cancers do have a way of molding dudes lolol

But it's not that you mold us, you guys just let us inside your shell and it's sooo comfortable, a dude will do what he has to, to stay inside. (Pun and no pun indented lolol)

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

long dick too baby?

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

But it's not that you mold us, you guys just let us inside your shell and it's sooo comfortable, a dude will do what he has to, to stay inside. (Pun and no pun indented lolol)

Awww Leo loves Cancer anyway!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

long dick too baby?

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Cancers deff cater to us the best.

Like honestly I have never met a dude who makes me feel like the most beautiful king than ben

Which is one of the reasons I'm stuck on him.

I'm sure tony feels the same.

What is tony sign? If he's not fire...he sounds like earth

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

long dick too baby?

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Like honestly I have never met a dude who makes me feel like the most beautiful king than ben

That is so sweet, stay on his good side tho! Tony is a Scorpio.

So it's sometimes is a struggle to wrangle him in.

He's controlling and a whore. He's also a big liar. He's a fucking mess.

Fuck Tony!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

long dick too baby?

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Fuck Tony!

Stay on his good side lolol that's the challenge lol our brains are wired completely different but we've been good as of late.

And a Scorpio and a cancer....thats a lot of emotion going on

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

long dick too baby?

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Fuck Tony!

7 days ago

Stay on his good side lolol that's the challenge lol our brains are wired completely different but we've been good as of late.

And a Scorpio and a cancer....thats a lot of emotion going on

Actually I'm not a very outwardly emotional person, Tony has a tough exterior but wears his emotions on his sleeve. We balance each other out emotionally some way.

He's the only person who can hurt me or make me mad with his words and I just slay his feelings all the time without even thinking about it. But in the end we know how to build each other up.

It doesn't matter though because we've actually been broken up almost two months now. He's fucking the whole Southside because I have him in the friend zone and I'm just Northside Chilling being all virginal. So hopefully my prince charming is picking up on my vibration and finding his way to me!
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: