logo
Search
Director Anthony Hemingway Engaged to Actor Steven Norfleet  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
http://www.ebony.com/entertainment-culture/anthony-hemingway-engaged-steven-norfleet

This is so beautiful to see and a great of the changes in 2018

Normally we always see the white gay celebs out here like this, but it is nice to see an all black couple out here like this. A decade or 2 ago, you would never see really black males in the industry out like this for obvious reasons.

Anthony is a successful producer, so he does not have to worry about keeping up an image publicly and Steven will be fine as an actor because he's in a relationship with a guy who can keep him with an acting job.

It is going to be nice seeing them walking those red carpets together, they already done it before.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .
. . .
I wonder if they go to swing parties in Hoellywood....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

http://www.ebony.com/entertainment-culture/anthony-hemingway-engaged-steven-norfleet

Normally we always see the white gay celebs out here like this, but it is nice to see an all black couple out here like this. A decade or 2 ago, you would never see really black males in the industry out like this for obvious reasons.

Anthony is a successful producer, so he does not have to worry about keeping up an image publicly and Steven will be fine as an actor because he's in a relationship with a guy who can keep him with an acting job.

It is going to be nice seeing them walking those red carpets together, they already done it before.

"Anthony is a successful producer, so he does not have to worry about keeping up an image publicly and Steven will be fine as an actor because he's in a relationship with a guy who can keep him with an acting job."

Clearly you know nothing about show business..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

"Anthony is a successful producer, so he does not have to worry about keeping up an image publicly and Steven will be fine as an actor because he's in a relationship with a guy who can keep him with an acting job."

What?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

What?

Self-hating DL trash coming for u.

ALWAYS HATE YOU MORE THAN THEY HATE THEMSELVES.

This is why they are here. They need time where they can hate someone else more than themselves. That is what this site does for them. They feel above other Gays and Trannies, but below everyone else in society.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I’m happy for Anthony. He’s a really nice guy who is beloved by the people he works with. I don’t know much about Stephen, but I hope he makes Anthony happy for years to come. I also hope this starts a new trend of successful black power couples in entertainment.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

. . .
. . .

Wrong article. This isn’t about Brian Singer.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

. . .
. . .

6 days ago

Wrong article. This isn’t about Brian Singer.

. .
. can you hook us up?

. . .i want them to run a train on mee..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Positive image of black men!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

. . .
. . .

they might

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

No actor in Hollywood has a guaranteed career just because they are partnered with a producer. Show me where I'm wrong..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

No actor in Hollywood has a guaranteed career just because they are partnered with a producer. Show me where I'm wrong..Smile

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

I never said an acting Job was guaranteed, but Steven will be fine

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Hmmmmmm, okay.
I was wondering who they were. I saw their picture in a FB group I am in.

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

They both are fine.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

. . .
. . .

I HATE U !!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Hmmmmmm, okay.
I was wondering who they were. I saw their picture in a FB group I am in.

Idea

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Here's a new post

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkDfzgJhG_h/?taken-by=shinybootz

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum