logo
Search
What's the Proper way to Deal with a Black Man?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Im kind of "white washed" so Idk?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The same way you deal with any other man.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The best way to deal with anyone is to be yourself.

If they get a vibe with you after seeing you upfront & honestly, then you will know.

Thanks !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Umm with black men, u may need to be more understanding of our struggles and not expect us to be like white men. Just like if u date a white man...u can't expect him to be like a black man, understand black issues let alone black homosexual issues, struggles, etc. U gotta be open-minded, have self awareness, and access the situation per person u date/entertain. More life experience helps with this area.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Let me ask you this: How would you want a guy to "properly deal with" you? The same applies here. And define "white washed".

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Umm with black men, u may need to be more understanding of our struggles and not expect us to be like white men. Just like if u date a white man...u can't expect him to be like a black man, understand black issues let alone black homosexual issues, struggles, etc. U gotta be open-minded, have self awareness, and access the situation per person u date/entertain. More life experience helps with this area.

Interesting.

As a Black man, what can one expect from you?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

Let me ask you this: How would you want a guy to "properly deal with" you? The same applies here. And define "white washed".

Mutual Respect and being yourself is good enough for me.

But black men are more nuanced and idiosyncratic so that approach doesn't seem to work.

So, my definition of a white washed black man, is one who is not acclimated to those nuances and idiosyncrasy.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

But black men are more nuanced and idiosyncratic so that approach doesn't seem to work.

So, my definition of a white washed black man, is one who is not acclimated to those nuances and idiosyncrasy.

Then consider me washed in bleach then. I'm not sure I possess that ability

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

you sound really stupid dude

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

wtf...i swear u white washed coons are a diff breed!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

First off turn off the propaganda mill "tv" and lord forbide if u wash Fox "news" there's little help for you! Next, get around some real Black men outside of the suburbs that know real struggle and let them school you on real life!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Boy, I'll tell you, whitewashed black folks are a trip. Those fools think they're so much better than other black folks but they just can't seem to stay away from them. Racist white folks are the same way. Racist white folks will go out of their way to find out where the black people are. We don't go where THEY are. They always come where WE are. They will even create websites just to talk shit about black folks. Watch, think and talk shit about black people. That's all whitewashed black and racist white motherfuckers do. Like, why are you motherfuckers so obsessed with black people? Why?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The average black male? Always assume that he's up to no good, hypersexualized (always trying to put his dick in something) and/or looking for something to whine about.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

First off turn off the propaganda mill "tv" and lord forbide if u wash Fox "news" there's little help for you! Next, get around some real Black men outside of the suburbs that know real struggle and let them school you on real life!

See, why do we have to relate based on a "struggle".

My "struggle" is different than each black man and vice versa.

It's not like we love or support each other through the struggle, black men tend to lash out negatively because of it.

Try something more positive to lead with.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

Interesting.

Interesting broad question...

Now I been thru a lot in life that has affected me and even scarred me mentally, emotionally, etc. but I am a better person now since I know myself and what works for me. My experiences with my sexual orientation was rough because I come from a heterosexual anti-homo anti-male femininity/softness family and I had to accept myself. I think if I was completely heterosexual, that my life would be much better. I am very open-minded and understandable...moreso than the past. I am a very loving person too and would help someone in need if they have my best interest.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

Interesting.

7 days ago

Interesting broad question...

Now I been thru a lot in life that has affected me and even scarred me mentally, emotionally, etc. but I am a better person now since I know myself and what works for me. My experiences with my sexual orientation was rough because I come from a heterosexual anti-homo anti-male femininity/softness family and I had to accept myself. I think if I was completely heterosexual, that my life would be much better. I am very open-minded and understandable...moreso than the past. I am a very loving person too and would help someone in need if they have my best interest.

I'm glad you are better.

Can you recall some of the things/cultural norms that shaped your understanding of yourself as a gay/bi/SGL man?

I find black men frustratingly "locked up" and over aggressive; Passive aggressive or directly aggressive and sometimes ambivalent(don't care either way) as a defense mechanism. You almost have to trick their minds to get them to open up and not even in an intimate/romantic way, either, but just in general conversation. They have to feel "safe"(idiosyncrasy). Niggas are usually mugging(defense) which makes them look angry or unapproachable. The out gays are on defense, too. That is what all the condescension and being shady is about(passive aggression).

It's hard to get them to let go....After a while you just become exhausted.

That is why it is frustrating when everything about black men is framed in oppression of the past because I feel that this is where all the anger comes from--stewing in slavery and its after affects.

ESCAPE IT, BLACK MAN! DAMN!

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

wtf...i swear u white washed coons are a diff breed!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

I don't believe all about this black and white stuff the like paradise in my life.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
We are not a monolithic group. Brothers come in all shapes, sizes, and dispositions.

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: