logo
Search
Interesting dillema.  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have someone who is quite enamored with me through this website but I apparently hurt his feelings by ignoring him without realizing it.

Here's the dilemma, the feeling was apparently so traumatic that this person believes the person they were so enamored with no longer exist and that I am now a fake profile impersonating that person.

On one hand I think its cute.. On the other hand I don't feel the slightest need to prove myself to anyone on here. So this interaction is in a REALLY odd and contentious place. What would you do?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
What would I do?

I would ignore and avoid them like shit on a sidewalk. Who has time for that?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. ..
. .
. . .
. So nothing anal arised?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Well, do you share similar feelings for said person? If not, and it seems like you don't, do nothing. I'd do nothing.

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

I have someone who is quite enamored with me through this website but I apparently hurt his feelings by ignoring him without realizing it.

Here's the dilemma, the feeling was apparently so traumatic that this person believes the person they were so enamored with no longer exist and that I am now a fake profile impersonating that person.

On one hand I think its cute.. On the other hand I don't feel the slightest need to prove myself to anyone on here. So this interaction is in a REALLY odd and contentious place. What would you do?

Gwarl, @ her or shut up about it, seriously. 9 times out of 10 it's the same hoe that's been enamored with everybody else on this website. If it's who I think it is, she is not cute.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

What would I do?

I would ignore and avoid them like shit on a sidewalk. Who has time for that?

It's that ugly nigga who you said got those Madea teeth.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

6 days ago

Gwarl, @ her or shut up about it, seriously. 9 times out of 10 it's the same hoe that's been enamored with everybody else on this website. If it's who I think it is, she is not cute.

Be nice for once in your life ho.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

. ..
. .
. . .
. So nothing anal arised?

No bew

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies