logo
Search
Look what the dude told me that I went out on a date with  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He sent me a text asking me how I was doing. I told him i was at work. He asked what did i think of him last night. I tld him...Well i'm not attracted to you if that what your asking. He text me back and said thank you for your honesty...but i dont think we should communicate anymore. I was like ok no problem man

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Cool story

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Cool story

you think we handle it like mature gentlemen?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Cool story

6 days ago

Sure....clearly he was feeling you and you wasnt feeling him...what else is there to do.

But how you go on a date with a nigga you wasnt attracted to? A pik exchange would have solved this whole issue.

Or did you just want the free meal?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Cool story

6 days ago

6 days ago

Sure....clearly he was feeling you and you wasnt feeling him...what else is there to do.

But how you go on a date with a nigga you wasnt attracted to? A pik exchange would have solved this whole issue.

Wait..what?

How you go from having "substance" in one thread...TO BEING COMPLETELY "SHALLOW" IN THIS ONE...DAMN SHAME!

P.S.

HE'S PROBABLY TALKIN ABOUT THE "DUDEZ ENERGY"...NOT HIS LOOKS...WHY ALL YOU BLACK ASS SISSIES SO DAMN "SHALLOW"!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

He sent me a text asking me how I was doing. I told him i was at work. He asked what did i think of him last night. I tld him...Well i'm not attracted to you if that what your asking. He text me back and said thank you for your honesty...but i dont think we should communicate anymore. I was like ok no problem man

THIS WAS "MEAN"...AND DEGRADING!

YOU SHOULD OF "EASED" INTO THE "LET DOWN"...WHY SO "BLUNT"...WHY NOT JUST TELL HIM WHAT YOU "THOUGHT OF HIM"...STARTING WITH THE "GOOD THINGS" FIRST.

AND THEN SAY...

YOU COOL AND ALL ...JUST NOT MY "TYPE"...

SO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...BLACK ASS SISSY...THAT DID NOT "GO WELL" FOR HIM...BUT YOU TOO "SELF ABSORBED" AND "IGNORANT" TO REALIZE THE SHIT...OLE "IGNANT MOFO"...DAMN SHAME!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Cool story

6 days ago

6 days ago

no he insisted..he was very pressed about meeting me..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

YOU SHOULD OF "EASED" INTO THE "LET DOWN"...WHY SO "BLUNT"...WHY NOT JUST TELL HIM WHAT YOU "THOUGHT OF HIM"...STARTING WITH THE "GOOD THINGS" FIRST.

AND THEN SAY...

SO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...BLACK ASS SISSY...THAT DID NOT "GO WELL" FOR HIM...BUT YOU TOO "SELF ABSORBED" AND "IGNORANT" TO REALIZE THE SHIT...OLE "IGNANT MOFO"...DAMN SHAME!

i'm not attracted to your slow ass either Rolling Eyes

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Gay men like you do things like this to perfectly nice men all the time, but yet wonder why you are single or why your relationships don't last.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Gay men like you do things like this to perfectly nice men all the time, but yet wonder why you are single or why your relationships don't last.

Rolling Eyes

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

AND THEN SAY...

6 days ago

THAT'S A "GOOD" THING

OLE "BLACK ASS SISSY"....BUT UNLIKE HIM...I'M NOT "GOIN" NO WHERE!

OLE "COUNTRY...IGNANT...SELF ABSORBED...LONELY...PIECE OF SHIT!

THAT'S WHY YOU "CHASIN" FAKE..TUMBLR PICS...LOL!

YOU AINT SHIT...AND NEVER EVA WILL BE SHIT!

STICK TO THEM "LOUD" ASS OUTFITS YOU BE PUTTING TOGETHER...ALONG WITH THAT "SHACK" YOU RESTORING!

FOH!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

AND THEN SAY...

6 days ago

6 days ago

THAT'S A "GOOD" THING

STICK TO THEM "LOUD" ASS OUTFITS YOU BE PUTTING TOGETHER...ALONG WITH THAT "SHACK" YOU RESTORING!

FOH!!

you slow retarded as negro.... Rolling Eyes

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

AND THEN SAY...

6 days ago

6 days ago

THAT'S A "GOOD" THING

FOH!!

i will go out on a date with you and leave you with the bill and the tab.....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

AND THEN SAY...

6 days ago

Laughing

Laughing

SHE IS SLOW...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

aren't you the same bitch that said you was married????

and nobody believes anything you say anyway...and who cares.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Then don't communicate...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Cool story

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Wait..what?

How you go from having "substance" in one thread...TO BEING COMPLETELY "SHALLOW" IN THIS ONE...DAMN SHAME!

P.S.

HE'S PROBABLY TALKIN ABOUT THE "DUDEZ ENERGY"...NOT HIS LOOKS...WHY ALL YOU BLACK ASS SISSIES SO DAMN "SHALLOW"!

The external is just as important as the internal.

So even if I was feeling a dude internally.....if he couldn't get my dick hard....we wouldn't work.

But the same goes for the invert

If you get my dick hard, but I'm not feeling your internal.....we not gonna work.

I don't feel like I should have to choose....internal or external

I DESURVE BOTH

This is why I may seem shallow and deep at the same time

CUZ I AM

But look at the ocean....the ocean is both shallow and deep as well.

Ps....I love how you keep your eye on me. If you'd stop being so suspicious of me....we really could be friends.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

Then don't communicate...

im not

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

aren't you the same bitch that said you was married????

and nobody believes anything you say anyway...and who cares.

I still love my husband...i'm not ready to move on yet i guess...@jumanie-moore is still in my system

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Cool story

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

A pitty date...humm

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

Rolling Eyes

You will die bitter, sad, and alone.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

Rolling Eyes

6 days ago

You will die bitter, sad, and alone.

No I won’t either....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Cool story

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

A pitty date...humm

That’s what you call it? Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Cool story

6 days ago

6 days ago

This is what I told him in his post about his nice date. I donno why gay men and women use men like this. They knowingly go on dates with dudes they not physically and sexually attracted to just to get a free date and waste someone's time. This is why a lot of nice guys are bitter.

I get that the dude was pressed to go out with the OP but OP could've been honest and said he wasn't feeling him like that.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: