logo
Search
I hate going to the Oil Change Place...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
All the dudes look at me like a piece of meat when I get out the car, you can hear all the tools stop and it's dead silent while I walk across the parking lot. It's as if they don't notice that they all stopped what they were doing to look at me.

Of course fish rolled her eyes and said what you getting all rude.

But the part that irks me the most is that they each have to come in one but one to tell me something and even compliment my show game.

I'm wearing vintage Tommy Hilfiger today so they probably don't notice it without that little red, white, and blue box thingy they put on the new cheap stuff.

Anyway it does kind of make me blush on the inside.

How y'all day going though? I'm off on Mondays so I started early with a haircut and I treated my mom to lunch, I had a Kobe Beef Salad with Maytag Bleu Cheese and some sweet tea from this place called Newk's it was really good! Mommy had the Oven Baked Pizza with basil and pepperoni with a half house salad, she said it was good and she enjoyed it!

Hope y'all enjoying this beautiful Monday!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

All the dudes look at me like a piece of meat when I get out the car, you can hear all the tools stop and it's dead silent while I walk across the parking lot. It's as if they don't notice that they all stopped what they were doing to look at me.

But the part that irks me the most is that they each have to come in one but one to tell me something and even compliment my show game.

I'm wearing vintage Tommy Hilfiger today so they probably don't notice it without that little red, white, and blue box thingy they put on the new cheap stuff.

How y'all day going though? I'm off on Mondays so I started early with a haircut and I treated my mom to lunch, I had a Kobe Beef Salad with Maytag Bleu Cheese and some sweet tea from this place called Newk's it was really good! Mommy had the Oven Baked Pizza with basil and pepperoni with a half house salad, she said it was good and she enjoyed it!

So in your default this person must not be the person typing cause that face would stop a drill from running but not to stare. So who are you and who is the person in the pic? Show us the supabad sissy that stops mechanics from working!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

So in your default this person must not be the person typing cause that face would stop a drill from running but not to stare. So who are you and who is the person in the pic? Show us the supabad sissy that stops mechanics from working!!!

I'm sorry I wouldn't expect you to understand because you like little boys, I attract straight men with my style and the way I carry myself. You attract what you attract with candy and campouts.

The average working Joe who sees old people, single moms, bad ass kids and other grease monkeys all day recognize an uppity sharp dressed man in Cole Haans and Seersucker sweetie.

I don't expect a sugary sweet, cheating on his wife with his son, half breed mutt with a long horse face to find me attractive Samantha.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I'm sorry I wouldn't expect you to understand because you like little boys, I attract straight men with my style and the way I carry myself. You attract what you attract with candy and campouts.

The average working Joe who sees old people, single moms, bad ass kids and other grease monkeys all day recognize an uppity sharp dressed man in Cole Haans and Seersucker sweetie.

I don't expect a sugary sweet, cheating on his wife with his son, half breed mutt with a long horse face to find me attractive Samantha.

Is this your version of a soap opera or just plain ole girl talk of bgc. I thought Sam was in hospice dying the last I heard from jumanie-buffy. Shouldn't he be dead by now? Jumanie said sam was on his last leg and had the scoop on his parents at the funeral home making his burial plans. Now if you gonna try and drag the Sam madness out cause you have nothing else to run with at least help kill the man. don't send him on campouts!! Come up to the now. Sams not a halfbreed. His parents are blk. If you can help drop the gossip at least view the man family. They are all over bgc courtesy of your gay sister juamnie

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Is this your version of a soap opera or just plain ole girl talk of bgc. I thought Sam was in hospice dying the last I heard from jumanie-buffy. Shouldn't he be dead by now? Jumanie said sam was on his last leg and had the scoop on his parents at the funeral home making his burial plans. Now if you gonna try and drag the Sam madness out cause you have nothing else to run with at least help kill the man. don't send him on campouts!! Come up to the now. Sams not a halfbreed. His parents are blk. If you can help drop the gossip at least view the man family. They are all over bgc courtesy of your gay sister juamnie

You are the real Sam. Alive and Well, fingers in boys butts and all.

It's ok sis, you half white, which in your eyes makes it half right.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
okay....

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

okay....

Don't you???

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. .
. .
. ..
. . I only get an oil change once a year...
. .. and when I go... I don't interact with any technicians.... Just the concierge who takes my key fob and wipe my credit card.... n den i sit down in a very polite waiting area with snacks n shit.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

. .
. .
. ..
. .. and when I go... I don't interact with any technicians.... Just the concierge who takes my key fob and wipe my credit card.... n den i sit down in a very polite waiting area with snacks n shit.

Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

. .
. .
. ..

6 days ago

Laughing

. .
. .
. . Am I missing out on all the hot techs???
. . . .

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

. .
. .
. ..

Awww that's nice...I'll be glad when I have a driver so I won't have to go at all!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

. .
. .
. ..

6 days ago

Awww that's nice...I'll be glad when I have a driver so I won't have to go at all!

. .
.. There's an app for dat now...
. . You can order a mobile oil change... A van will come to your car and do the deed.. . .

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

. .
. .
. ..

6 days ago

6 days ago

. .
.. There's an app for dat now...
. . You can order a mobile oil change... A van will come to your car and do the deed.. . .

I'll just get Tony to take it next time.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

. .
. .
. ..

6 days ago

Laughing

6 days ago

. .
. .
. . . .

Beats me.. I don’t see the technicians. When I pull up there are young valets who take your keys and vehicle. I only see the service advisors and they’re typically middle age white guys.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
phagget cant change there own oil....if it was vaseline yo punk ass would have done it

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

phagget cant change there own oil....if it was vaseline yo punk ass would have done it

Actually I had an S-10 in college and I changed my own oil all the time.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

. .
. .
. ..

6 days ago

Laughing

6 days ago

. .
. .
. . . .

6 days ago

Beats me.. I don’t see the technicians. When I pull up there are young valets who take your keys and vehicle. I only see the service advisors and they’re typically middle age white guys.

Ooo we that's so fancy, I bet you've been doing that since you've bought your very first car!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

6 days ago

you might break a nail Rolling Eyes

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

I can do anything without breaking a nail. They aren't long, I just don't like them to get dirty.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

I can do anything without breaking a nail. They aren't long, I just don't like them to get dirty.

sissy b!tch

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

sissy b!tch

Why should I get my manicured nails dirty when it's hard working men out there who get paid to do this all day and depend on my $49.95 plus tax to help support themselves and their family?

I'm just helping keep my community economy rolling and helping some dude pay his child support. You know.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

okay....

6 days ago

Don't you???

No they think my ugly ass works there so...they try to fire me on the spot for being in the lobby.
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 4
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: