logo
Search
My Gay Employee's BF buggin  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So if you remember in the forums, I mentioned that I have an openly gay employee. He one of my hardest workers, and has gotten to the point where my other workers respect him and fuck with him to a degree. So his lil nigga is on a campaign to get him fired. Im not stupid, I can tell thats what it is. But why this nigga came to a job where we were working and tried to fuck up the situation. Then he been prank calling the office non stop. THEN he actually showed up to where all my workers were and confronted my employee and my other workers were about to get in that ass lol so much so that somebody called the police and the police contacted me and I had to go straighten it out. Now this lil nigga running around here thinking im gonna fire him, and if he on BGC, he dont know which boss I am. Cause there is 4 of us that could fire him. But my question is why go through all that to try to cost somebody their job...thats faggot shit. Just saying. What if he didn't have a boss who is even a lil understanding? thats fucked up.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

So if you remember in the forums, I mentioned that I have an openly gay employee. He one of my hardest workers, and has gotten to the point where my other workers respect him and fuck with him to a degree. So his lil nigga is on a campaign to get him fired. Im not stupid, I can tell thats what it is. But why this nigga came to a job where we were working and tried to fuck up the situation. Then he been prank calling the office non stop. THEN he actually showed up to where all my workers were and confronted my employee and my other workers were about to get in that ass lol so much so that somebody called the police and the police contacted me and I had to go straighten it out. Now this lil nigga running around here thinking im gonna fire him, and if he on BGC, he dont know which boss I am. Cause there is 4 of us that could fire him. But my question is why go through all that to try to cost somebody their job...thats faggot shit. Just saying. What if he didn't have a boss who is even a lil understanding? thats fucked up.

Nothing worse than a weak, jealous and destructive person. If i understand right he's the good employees BF? Why would you want to mess up someone's career especially if you care about the person? This why you have to take your time screening a potential mate.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

Nothing worse than a weak, jealous and destructive person. If i understand right he's the good employees BF? Why would you want to mess up someone's career especially if you care about the person? This why you have to take your time screening a potential mate.

Exactly, I told him Im not taking his lil boyfriend seriously, he called to tell my supervisor that he (the gay employee) is stealing and all that,so when the supervisor told me, I told him ignore it. But what if I was some asshole, then that could cost him his job.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
smdh. women do the same exact shit too. fags and females are two peas in a pod. you need to threaten him that you'll call the authorities if he comes back to the restaurant. you're not "snitching". this is the only professional way to do it in the workplace but you don't actually have to make a call, just make a serious front so the fag flees. that bitch ass is waste and needs his ass kicked! respect on defending the employee to the t.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Exactly, I told him Im not taking his lil boyfriend seriously, he called to tell my supervisor that he (the gay employee) is stealing and all that,so when the supervisor told me, I told him ignore it. But what if I was some asshole, then that could cost him his job.

You're a good boss, which are rare in today's workplaces.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

smdh. women do the same exact shit too. fags and females are two peas in a pod. you need to threaten him that you'll call the authorities if he comes back to the restaurant. you're not "snitching". this is the only professional way to do it in the workplace but you don't actually have to make a call, just make a serious front so the fag flees. that bitch ass is waste and needs his ass kicked! respect on defending the employee to the t.

Laughing

Yeah, women and ghetto fags with bad credit and daddy issues always act out when you push their emotional triggers. I’ve never seen an educated respectable black gay dude behave in such a way.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

Laughing

Yeah, women and ghetto fags with bad credit and daddy issues always act out when you push their emotional triggers. I’ve never seen an educated respectable black gay dude behave in such a way.

yup... it's usually the ones who ain't shit and ain't got shit who specifically aim to destroy one's job, money, credit and property because they already know how bad it is to be living just like them. Laughing low as fuck move from a low as fuck dude.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He needs to get rid of him

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

They definitely do, women do shit like that, but I say the same thing, what the fuck is wrong with u if ur mindset is to try to ruin somebody's life.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. ..
. . .
. . you shoul've mace his fagget ass....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Im a realest kid. A lot of my employees have questionable history. Infact this kid got the job because he had went to jail when he was younger. I gave him the job because he had the skills. He a good as worker, aint no jealous person can erase what he does while he works. Im gonna contact my lawyer over the weekend and make sure that if he shows up at any place my company is working or calls my office fone, his ass getting locked up. I also told my employee to take tuesday off and go get a court order

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

He needs to get rid of him

I dont know the exact situation, but from what I can tell. My employee broke up with him, over something that happened at some gay pride event and refuses to take him back and now outta spite he angry and feels rejected

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

. ..
. . .
. . you shoul've mace his fagget ass....

LMAO I got there after the police got there, I just wanted to make sure they didnt interfere with my project and my money, cause if that nigga woulda cost me money, then thats a whole different ball game.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Im a realest kid. A lot of my employees have questionable history. Infact this kid got the job because he had went to jail when he was younger. I gave him the job because he had the skills. He a good as worker, aint no jealous person can erase what he does while he works. Im gonna contact my lawyer over the weekend and make sure that if he shows up at any place my company is working or calls my office fone, his ass getting locked up. I also told my employee to take tuesday off and go get a court order

Good advise you gave him...

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This is why you don't deal with these types of homosexuals.
You let them know what it is from the gate and move on.
I tell them nothing- all they need to know is the name I give them and when and where we are going to smash.
Anything else???!!!
Mind your business.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

I tell them nothing- all they need to know is the name I give them and when and where we are going to smash.
Anything else???!!!
Mind your business.

I think they were a couple tho, for a minute or something

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Anything else???!!!
Mind your business.

5 days ago

I worked at a Sprint call center in Buffalo, NY and this dude was messing with this gay dude there and when the dude basically dumped him to start dealing with this chick the gay dude cut the hell up and told all his business, well their business.
Dude left and never came back.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

Laughing

Ok....this might be true to a degree but isn't there a saying that....

"You are who you date and you are what you eat"

So all those characteristics you've mentioned must match the other guy as well....

If he's crazy enough to be in a "relationship" with someone like that then HE MUST BE A MESS HIMSELF.....and he might not show that mess at work but trust and believe his milk is not clean....so maybe, they might deserve each other after all.....the person your date is usually an true reflection of yourself TO A DEGREE.....

I'm curious about the setting of this workplace tho....

This seems like Fast food workplace drama....those fast food/food industry fags are the messiest I've met....especially those THICK butch queens working the drive thru..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Anything else???!!!
Mind your business.

5 days ago

5 days ago

I worked at a Sprint call center in Buffalo, NY and this dude was messing with this gay dude there and when the dude basically dumped him to start dealing with this chick the gay dude cut the hell up and told all his business, well their business.
Dude left and never came back.

thats crazy, and then they wonder why some people go thru da extremes of violence and murder to avoid these things. its people like that making it harder for other gay niggas.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: