logo
Search
White people stealing black people organs...Why?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Black Male Model...

If BGC wont let me post the video just go here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8MLXwNoKz4&t=284s

also...

This ..Black Student

If BGC wont let me post the video just go here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8FFe3_kkp8

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
They watched Get Out too!

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
DAMN THIS THREAD ...FLOPPED...DA FUQ?

I THOUGHT YALL WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ...YOUNG BLACK MEN GETTING THEIR "ORGANS" ...STOLE!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
A lesson to be learned. Don't post topics if no one likes you.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It's the MELANIN in our bodies(black and POC)....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

I THOUGHT YALL WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ...YOUNG BLACK MEN GETTING THEIR "ORGANS" ...STOLE!

This is nothing new. They do this to young blk people at hospitals all the time. In LA in the 70-80's the Rampart Dicision of the LAPD was in cahoots with the hospital to let the gang members die so their organs could be taken and sold on the blk market in Russia. Look it up. There are white racist all over the world alive because they let you niggas die, cause yall like shooting each other up and calling it hip hop gansta

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

This is nothing new. They do this to young blk people at hospitals all the time. In LA in the 70-80's the Rampart Dicision of the LAPD was in cahoots with the hospital to let the gang members die so their organs could be taken and sold on the blk market in Russia. Look it up. There are white racist all over the world alive because they let you niggas die, cause yall like shooting each other up and calling it hip hop gansta

"cause yall like shooting each other up and calling it hip hop gansta"

I know this^ idiot wouldn't pass on an opportunity to blame black ppl for some evil shit white ppl do. Even when it's not black people's fault, you idiots will make it their fault. Stupid bitch.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
They steal everything else from us

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

Thanks for the info. Will look further into it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

I know this^ idiot wouldn't pass on an opportunity to blame black ppl for some evil shit white ppl do. Even when it's not black people's fault, you idiots will make it their fault. Stupid bitch.

As much as I can't stand him, hip hop beefs and egos go too far. Instead of keeping it in the studio, they put hits out on each other.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

5 days ago

As much as I can't stand him, hip hop beefs and egos go too far. Instead of keeping it in the studio, they put hits out on each other.

What does hip hop beefs and blacks shooting other blacks (white folks shoot each other, too, by the way) have to do with innocent black people getting their organs stolen? Absolutely nothing.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

What does hip hop beefs and blacks shooting other blacks (white folks shoot each other, too, by the way) have to do with innocent black people getting their organs stolen? Absolutely nothing.

Because in hip hop, getting shot and living to tell the tale, is a badge of honor. As if you're invincible. These Sound Cloud rappers stay killing each other. I was specifically talking about hip hop.

"Black-on-Black" crime is what White people use to distract.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

Because in hip hop, getting shot and living to tell the tale, is a badge of honor. As if you're invincible. These Sound Cloud rappers stay killing each other. I was specifically talking about hip hop.

"Black-on-Black" crime is what White people use to distract.

I never said anything about rap music. Young blk people call hip hop a culture and they embrace it as a way of life. All negative while other races capitalize on your ignorance. Why is that fool saying white people do it too as if its a comparison test. They get their organs taken too. Yours are just more in the plenty cause yall like to gangsta errday. Ask the nigga side of Chicago, Memphis, LA, ANYWHERE USA

Track Thumbs Up/Down
THATS A SHAME, WHITE PEOPLE BREAKING INTO BLACK CHURCHES AND STEALING THEIR ORGANS

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This is why you should NEVER tell them you want to be an organ donor at the DMV.
NEVER.
Let your family know its okay to do this after you are gone.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: