Search
Trump calls Haiti and African countries "shithole countries"  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
and yall don\'t have a thread up???

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in-oval-office-meeting/2018/01/11/bfc0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html?utm_term=.a00cc2d3103e

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So...what do you want? You complain that all of us are racist for disgusting issues that effect our community and now you complain when don't?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

So...what do you want? You complain that all of us are racist for disgusting issues that effect our community and now you complain when don't?

Want you to reduce.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
What's the point? He's gonna spin it as "fake news" and that liberal dictatorial media (namely CNN) is pushing falsehoods. And FOX News is gonna cosign for him.

He has a system that work effectively for his supporters, they don't care. And don't want him filtered by some 'Political correct' gag order. What he said would only be offensive to people who wasn't gonna vote for him anyways. And a lot of them are gonna sit out the election anyways, because they can't get on the same page and vote.

I'm still waiting for this revolution since 11-9-16, that was the reason for sitting out the election & hoping that the train-wreck known as DT wins, so we could have the revolution.

They're almost like the people who believe in the 'Mayans' and they predict the end of the world, and it never happens.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

What's the point? He's gonna spin it as "fake news" and that liberal dictatorial media (namely CNN) is pushing falsehoods. And FOX News is gonna cosign for him.

He has a system that work effectively for his supporters, they don't care. And don't want him filtered by some 'Political correct' gag order. What he said would only be offensive to people who wasn't gonna vote for him anyways. And a lot of them are gonna sit out the election anyways, because they can't get on the same page and vote.

I'm still waiting for this revolution since 11-9-16, that was the reason for sitting out the election & hoping that the train-wreck known as DT wins, so we could have the revolution.

They're almost like the people who believe in the 'Mayans' and they predict the end of the world, and it never happens.

"I'm still waiting for this revolution since 11-9-16, that was the reason for sitting out the election & hoping that the train-wreck known as DT wins, so we could have the revolution."

Yea, I think they are getting what they wanted. They wanted increased separation of the races.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

He should include Moldova, cuz that is a White Shithole Country.

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
haitian peopre very good customers they buy my spicy kung pao chicken they say it so derricious so come buy I make it so good for you.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

haitian peopre very good customers they buy my spicy kung pao chicken they say it so derricious so come buy I make it so good for you.

Naw....Pass on the dog food, hone.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

😲 you being a whole asshole as of late.

👏👏👏👏👏Love it

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

It only 35% dog meat 65% chicken meat it very derricious I make it so good for you!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

It only 35% dog meat 65% chicken meat it very derricious I make it so good for you!

Omg I can’t!!!!!! Rofl

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Looks like dog food.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Omg I can’t!!!!!! Rofl

your orda spicy kung pao chicken wis estra egg rorr? $59.95 you pay now orda ready ten minute.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

😲 you being a whole asshole as of late.

👏👏👏👏👏Love it

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Omg I can’t!!!!!! Rofl

4 days ago

your orda spicy kung pao chicken wis estra egg rorr? $59.95 you pay now orda ready ten minute.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Omg I can’t!!!!!! Rofl

4 days ago

4 days ago

I no see difference they both same thing.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
ITS SAD AND FUNNY....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Omg I can’t!!!!!! Rofl

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

I know they use real peanuts in that Kung Pao, but that meat. IDK....I mean it\'s not like the chicken from Popeyes, or KFC. It\'s like some sort of neutral meat. Like they\'ve managed to soak the identifying flavors out of the meat.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Omg I can’t!!!!!! Rofl

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

I know they use real peanuts in that Kung Pao, but that meat. IDK....I mean it\'s not like the chicken from Popeyes, or KFC. It\'s like some sort of neutral meat. Like they\'ve managed to soak the identifying flavors out of the meat.

You want to know secret? Meat made from old socks. Shh! You don't tell nobody I give you discount on egg rorrs.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Omg I can’t!!!!!! Rofl

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

You want to know secret? Meat made from old socks. Shh! You don't tell nobody I give you discount on egg rorrs.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

ITS SAD AND FUNNY....

They say we're a country of immigrants.....Some say peasant class immigrants.
So, why now try to close the door based on a person's situation? Well, what they are leaving out is the fact that during most of that time we didn't offer SOCIAL SECURITY, MEDICARE ETC. These are very expensive programs. We are, to some degree, a Welfare State. We have a safety net. So, I do think we are gunna have to have economic balance in deciding our immigration policies. We can't just keep taking in poor people. We can take some, but we need to also balance it with people who are skilled , highly educated, and don't come from cultures that encourage breeding beyond one's means. We are 20 trillion dollars in debt. People don't like hard truths.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript

Article Two of the United States Constitution states in Section 4
that the President shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Can anyone provide some examples of Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors that Dump has committed ?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

If you don't like CNN or FOX news
try www.Arise.TV
It is hard to participate if you are not informed.
We need everyone to participate so we need everyone to stay informed.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

ITS SAD AND FUNNY....

4 days ago

They say we're a country of immigrants.....Some say peasant class immigrants.
So, why now try to close the door based on a person's situation? Well, what they are leaving out is the fact that during most of that time we didn't offer SOCIAL SECURITY, MEDICARE ETC. These are very expensive programs. We are, to some degree, a Welfare State. We have a safety net. So, I do think we are gunna have to have economic balance in deciding our immigration policies. We can't just keep taking in poor people. We can take some, but we need to also balance it with people who are skilled , highly educated, and don't come from cultures that encourage breeding beyond one's means. We are 20 trillion dollars in debt. People don't like hard truths.

Social Security is NOT an "expensive program". In fact, it is outside the Fiscal Budget entirely.

It is self-funded, as people pay into it and their employers pay into it, beginning with their very first job.

If it were not for the fact that both parties raided the Social Security Fund over the years, and replaced funds taken with Treasury Notes (IOUs), SS would be fully funded in perpetuity. In fact, it STILL has a surplus today, despite those funds having been taken.

It is one of the most successful programs in American history, and has lifted tens of millions out of poverty in their old age.

And Medicare is far more efficient, as a health insurance program, than any of the for-profit insurance company's policies. The administrative cost for the average commercial insurer is 30-35 cents per premium dollar. For Medicare it is just 5 cents.

Just the facts...

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Bruh I was just talking to a friend about this. And was just watching this video. He's that old person in the family that embarrasses you every time he opens his mouth and no one wants to claim him. #anybodybuttrump2020

First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: