Search
Totally Naked #TeamNudist #naked #nudist #clothesfree  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
What's up y'all
It's nothing like being clothesfree and naked!!!! Just a random post btw. I absolutely love the fact that I'm a nudist. Been one since I was 14. Check out my upcoming podcast Naked Colors http://nakedcolors.podbean.com

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

What's up y'all
It's nothing like being clothesfree and naked!!!! Just a random post btw. I absolutely love the fact that I'm a nudist. Been one since I was 14. Check out my upcoming podcast Naked Colors http://nakedcolors.podbean.com

Is that you?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

What's up y'all

4 days ago

Is that you?

No that's a picture of a model . I don't share my nudes online due to me building my brand and working on my empire

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

What's up y'all

4 days ago

Is that you?

4 days ago

No that's a picture of a model . I don't share my nudes online due to me building my brand and working on my empire

Aka you ugly ass fuck

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

What's up y'all

4 days ago

Is that you?

4 days ago

4 days ago

Aka you ugly ass fuck

hahaha That made my night. *continues to build my empire*

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

What's up y'all

4 days ago

Is that you?

4 days ago

4 days ago

Aka you ugly ass fuck

4 days ago

hahaha That made my night. *continues to build my empire*

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Clothes are only for going outside... inside it's no clothes... free the STEEL!!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

What's up y'all

4 days ago

Is that you?

4 days ago

That's good. No need to scare young children.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Clothes are only for going outside... inside it's no clothes... free the STEEL!!!!!

Have you been to a nudist beach?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

I did once in Nice,France in the 80s when live in Europe during my air force career. Looking or gawking as they call will get you reported. Europe is centuries older america and more open too.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I did once in Nice,France in the 80s when live in Europe during my air force career. Looking or gawking as they call will get you reported. Europe is centuries older america and more open too.

No thank you. I am good.

I do not want to gawk at boobies hanging low.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

No thank you. I am good.

Man Europe is a different animal but I had fun.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

No thank you. I am good.

3 days ago

Well, on one hand, body hair is natural.

I think it is a shame that woman put themselves through waxing, laser hair removal--to adhere to a Western ideal.

But I am glad we are not a topless country.

The human body is beautiful. But I want to choose who I see naked. I do not want to see Grandma Edna naked.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

No thank you. I am good.

3 days ago

3 days ago

I think it is a shame that woman put themselves through waxing, laser hair removal--to adhere to a Western ideal.

The human body is beautiful. But I want to choose who I see naked. I do not want to see Grandma Edna naked.

The craziest shit i saw was only a regular beach in Felixstowe,England... pop's was walking his dog while wearing a 3 piece short pants suit while reading a paper. I almost fell out laughing.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

No thank you. I am good.

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

The craziest shit i saw was only a regular beach in Felixstowe,England... pop's was walking his dog while wearing a 3 piece short pants suit while reading a paper. I almost fell out laughing.

What is a 3 piece?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

No thank you. I am good.

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

What is a 3 piece?

A 3 piece suit is a Jacket/coat vest and trouser...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

I K R. Clothes can be so restricting

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

What's up y'all

4 days ago

Is that you?

4 days ago

3 days ago

That's good. No need to scare young children.

MMmkay *carries on*

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

No thank you. I am good.

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

What is a 3 piece?

3 days ago

So, because it was warm and a beach and he was wearing that hot outfit, walking his dog and reading his newspaper, you found it hilarious.

Did I get that, right?

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

No thank you. I am good.

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

What is a 3 piece?

3 days ago

3 days ago

So, because it was warm and a beach and he was wearing that hot outfit, walking his dog and reading his newspaper, you found it hilarious.

Did I get that, right?

yes that was in 1980 and I was 25 years old and never saw anything like that before. It's the same today, the young laugh and shit they don't understand. same shit different era.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

I K R. Clothes can be so restricting

Yes and confinement can lead to health problems too...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Your steel needs to live in my throat and pussy!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

2 days ago

You would make a good comedian... I would watch your show too. LOL

Post Posted: 1 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

You would make a good comedian... I would watch your show too. LOL

I love to have fun...nearly all kinds of fun. What I really enjoy is having folks tell me that they don't like something and prove them wrong and watch them enjoy all that they say that they wouldn't or didn't!

Post Posted: 1 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, BEING NUDE WALKING AROUND MY HOME...THERE IS SOMETHING LIBERATING ABOUT IT ALL...😎

2-10-12 Forever, Yours R.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: