logo
Search
Justin Timberlake has been canceled  
   Forum Index -> Music
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Prince did not care for him, but in all of his white privilege glory, he is holding an album listening party at THE HOUSE OF PRINCE.

This is not okay and his estate should be ashamed for allowing this. Even in death, black people are disrespected.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Prince did not care for him, but in all of his white privilege glory, he is holding an album listening party at THE HOUSE OF PRINCE.

This is not okay and his estate should be ashamed for allowing this. Even in death, black people are disrespected.

Money hungry... guess all that money Prince left isn't good enough for the greedy who aren't use to having nothing.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Fuck Justin Timberlake. He used Black Culture and then returned to whiteness. He's never be relevant to me. So Fuck him and the horse he fucked

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

Fuck Justin Timberlake. He used Black Culture and then returned to whiteness. He's never be relevant to me. So Fuck him and the horse he fucked

All the white trash use dumb black folks then run back to their white side once they take our money. Some of us will never learn or care.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

He has a hood pass and an invite to the cookout.

Black people will always support him.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

All the white trash use dumb black folks then run back to their white side once they take our money. Some of us will never learn or care.

They live for a Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber and will not support black people doing the exact same music and are way more talented.

People still act like even someone who has distanced themselves from traditional black styles, like P!nk are black, or doing R&B.

You can like whoever you want. But most people will uplift mediocre whiteness over talented blackness.

And they LOVE making honorary black people. Bruno Mars, Cardi B, etc

Do other races do this? Who is an honorary white guy? Honorary latino? Honorary Asian?

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

They live for a Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber and will not support black people doing the exact same music and are way more talented.

People still act like even someone who has distanced themselves from traditional black styles, like P!nk are black, or doing R&B.

You can like whoever you want. But most people will uplift mediocre whiteness over talented blackness.

Do other races do this? Who is an honorary white guy? Honorary latino? Honorary Asian?

Our history in this country shows that we're still lost and refuse promote our own.

Post Posted: 1 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

He has a hood pass and an invite to the cookout.

Black people will always support him.

He ain't invited to my cookouts. I ain't even given him one red cent of my money.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Returned to whiteness? lol. The album is primarily produced by The Neptunes ala Justified with the secondary production team of Timbaland/Danja ala FutureSex/LoveSound. What's white about that? Nothing. I swear this inferiority complex a large chunk of black people have is annoying and on the topic of Prince, lets be honest, Prince didn't like anyone who didn't produce their own shit, he didn't give a damn about Michael Jackson either. No one cried foul when people drew portraits of them in heaven together though...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Returned to whiteness? lol. The album is primarily produced by The Neptunes ala Justified with the secondary production team of Timbaland/Danja ala FutureSex/LoveSound. What's white about that? Nothing. I swear this inferiority complex a large chunk of black people have is annoying and on the topic of Prince, lets be honest, Prince didn't like anyone who didn't produce their own shit, he didn't give a damn about Michael Jackson either. No one cried foul when people drew portraits of them in heaven together though...

Prince made it known he couldn't stand Justin Timberlake .... so if Justin wasn't smart enough/respectful enough to stay away from a dead man's former home ....who did NOT like him ...

I could only assume how "aware" he truly is concerning anything else in the world.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

the "estate" = greedy unknown men ..

race is the irony ... Prince that's what your retarded ass get for not handling business and leaving a will or signed documents with Sheila E ..All the government conspiracy he pushed and believed ... and He left his home open for any everybody ... now the very dude he couldn't stand... who happens to be a pale piece of shit .... is having a party in his home ...

Then it happened when David and his men came to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had made a raid on the Negev and on Ziklag, and had overthrown Ziklag and burned it with fire
1 Samuel 30:1

#shondo

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

1 days ago

race is the irony ... Prince that's what your retarded ass get for not handling business and leaving a will or signed documents with Sheila E ..All the government conspiracy he pushed and believed ... and He left his home open for any everybody ... now the very dude he couldn't stand... who happens to be a pale piece of shit .... is having a party in his home ...

Then it happened when David and his men came to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had made a raid on the Negev and on Ziklag, and had overthrown Ziklag and burned it with fire

#shondo

You are SO STRANGE! That Bible verse took me out. I think I would hang out with you.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Jews, Chileans, Argentineans & Cubans are honorary White people, just off the top of my head.

Tough they made themselves this, it's not like the White folks were going out & anonointing them & bringing them into the fold.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

1 days ago

Prince made it known he couldn't stand Justin Timberlake .... so if Justin wasn't smart enough/respectful enough to stay away from a dead man's former home ....who did NOT like him ...

I could only assume how "aware" he truly is concerning anything else in the world.

We are really going to paint Prince as a victim because he poked Justin over sexy never leaving? This is the inferiority complex talking. There is no other way to describe something so little being blown up by people who weren't involved. Lordy.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

We are really going to paint Prince as a victim because he poked Justin over sexy never leaving? This is the inferiority complex talking. There is no other way to describe something so little being blown up by people who weren't involved. Lordy.

We are really going to paint Prince as a victim ....... ? ..... Prince is a fool for not having a will ... to ensure that snakes like Justin couldn't invade his home or his music.

inferiority complex ...... uh .... my point isn't about race .. in this situation race is simply the irony.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

1 days ago

#shondo

1 days ago

You are SO STRANGE! That Bible verse took me out. I think I would hang out with you.

Post Posted: 21 hrs ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Justin isn't too blame for black people not supporting there own people in the music industry. It's not his fault nor should he care. The same can go to Bruno Mars. He isn't white yet black people love his music. It's the fucked up industry

Post Posted: 15 hrs ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Justin isn't too blame for black people not supporting there own people in the music industry. It's not his fault nor should he care. The same can go to Bruno Mars. He isn't white yet black people love his music. It's the fucked up industry

That's what happens when you lower the bar as low as it is. When everyone feels they can do what you do there is no reason to support that person. It's doubly true when that persons success is off the backs of others who are criminally underpaid. There are producers out there with major label placements who aren't even getting $200 for their work. Who's gonna give up their best for that kind of money? nobody. Everyone else is fighting for what's left of an age gone by.

Post Posted: 13 hrs ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

15 hrs ago

That's what happens when you lower the bar as low as it is. When everyone feels they can do what you do there is no reason to support that person. It's doubly true when that persons success is off the backs of others who are criminally underpaid. There are producers out there with major label placements who aren't even getting $200 for their work. Who's gonna give up their best for that kind of money? nobody. Everyone else is fighting for what's left of an age gone by.

Producers dont make the artist when you are talented
Justin is talented he can sing dance and act his ass off. He shouldn't get ridiculed by black people because of his talent. If black people feel that way about it then start buying the music of our fellow black talented brothers and sisters then.

Post Posted: 11 hrs ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"You people"

Swear you know something (rolls eyes)

*I don't delve too deep into their private lives, nor should you. I only know a few of Justin's songs, never bought an album, I really enjoy his song Summer Love- perhaps it's the instrumental cause that is my most played song by him.

Moving on, Prince not caring for him? Maybe he did, maybe he didn't - the Estate needing $ - maybe it does, maybe it doesn't

Finally, Are y'all DUMB o_0 (Rhetorical)

This man, had someone around to make sure his hair was in place, assistants, chef, staff, etcetera - you really BELIEVE "he" didn't have a WILL o_0 - are y'all THAT credulous - you probably believe the "will" Micheal had with the kids named wrong was really his too huh - LMAO ....Prince stopped playing ball, they get hooked on them drugs and that's it- Prince didn't have a will , even if he didn't want one, the mother fucker had one, are y'all THAT simple- lawd
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: