logo
Search
Most men can be "had"...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
And by most I mean MOST--like, 9 out of 10...
They way I see it, MOST men can be had if you just know what they value most and avoid overstepping those bounds...

I also find that just being in public most guys I encounter on a daily basis give me what I KNOW is the "checking me out" look on a regular basis...even if they are WITH their girls...

On top of this, I believe that us guys are basically simple creatures when it comes to physical attraction. That is, we'll fuck anything that won't bite us.

That being said, I think damn near every man can be HAD if the conditions are right.

Not that I WANT every man...

Hell, fuck it...Maybe I do! Maybe I want to fuck EVERY man in the world.

FUCK YOU TOO!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

You Wrong fo dat gif!!! LMBAO!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That's not NICE telling secrets like that! Too many opposing folks can check the forum and read EVERY bit of information that gets put up...even if they're not members on the site!

Can we have SOME secrets that erbody and they momma don't need to know?

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Keep thinking that. When you wake up in the hospital. Create a thread to let us know where to send the flowers

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . . .

. . . . . I think most of the time, those instances of "looking" at other men isn't an act of "checking out" the men...
. . . . . . it could be those men who are looking are taking in information about another male. we're animal with enormous brain, hungry for information. We do it on auto pilot. ....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

. . . .

. . . . . I think most of the time, those instances of "looking" at other men isn't an act of "checking out" the men...
. . . . . . it could be those men who are looking are taking in information about another male. we're animal with enormous brain, hungry for information. We do it on auto pilot. ....

True
But I'm referring to the times it's actually checking out and I think we all know at this point when someone is doing that. At least I do...

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: