Transform Your Shithole  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
haters already, but no comments whatsoever? oh y'all mad today!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Gwarl, from the title, I thought this was going to be a video on how to douche. But, you know that was not 5' of space. You took two steps and had covered that space. Keep at it baby. One day you may be on HGTV (no shade).

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

Gwarl, from the title, I thought this was going to be a video on how to douche. But, you know that was not 5' of space. You took two steps and had covered that space. Keep at it baby. One day you may be on HGTV (no shade).

Not with that build-it-yourself family dollar shelving and those plastic sets of drawers he won't.

And is that one of those tube metal daybeds he's sleeping on in his grandmother's basement?

Dude... You're a grown ass man, it's time for you to grow the hell up and stop trying to live like you're still in college. Hell, even IKEA do-it-yourself furniture is more sophisticated that that shit.

See... This is how I know our people's priorities are all wrong and our need to pretend that we're doing better than we actually are has to stop.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Not with that build-it-yourself family dollar shelving and those plastic sets of drawers he won't.

And is that one of those tube metal daybeds he's sleeping on in his grandmother's basement?

Dude... You're a grown ass man, it's time for you to grow the hell up and stop trying to live like you're still in college. Hell, even IKEA do-it-yourself furniture is more sophisticated that that shit.

See... This is how I know our people's priorities are all wrong and our need to pretend that we're doing better than we actually are has to stop.

Gwarl, he's working with what he's got. If that's his dream is to do youtube videos on interior design, who are we to tell him otherwise? You need to build people up instead of tearing them down.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Gwarl, he's working with what he's got. If that's his dream is to do youtube videos on interior design, who are we to tell him otherwise? You need to build people up instead of tearing them down.

WHO'RE YOU REFERRING TO AS GIRL, HOE!

...NOT BOY BOTTOMS.
(PUN INTENDED)

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

And by design do you mean simply cleaning up that damn pig stye he calls home?

That's is not what interior design is; that's called general cleaning or housekeeping, Dumb-ass!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

it really was actually five and a half feet. I measured. things look different on cam. try again Wink

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Why are u worried about what i'm sleeping on? really? why so negative all about tearing people down? at least I have a mattress and a box spring and THEY ARE NOT ON THE FLOOR! Can you say the same?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I appreciate it bro... lol.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

That's is not what interior design is; that's called general cleaning or housekeeping, Dumb-ass!

I didn't know pigs had style... #hmmmm

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Auto correct error: "Pigsty"

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I know you know what pigsty is because you appear to enjoy living in one until your depression subsides and you suddenly feel like to making a YouTube vlog of you finally cleaning up again.

C'mon Bruh, just stop while you're ahead already.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Shocked

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Shocked

I'm only being hard on him because I know he can do better. I can tell the place he lives in is top shelf from the plush carpet and the why the windows and walls are made.

I can tell from the clothes he loves to parade around on youtube in that his has new taste, but what good are clothes if you're coming home and crawling into a bed full of them like you're nesting or some shit?

I know from experience that people who like to dress up the outside yet neglect the inside are subconsciously living life how they feel inside which is all clutter, yet the grass is mowed and the flower beds are weeded.

If the cup on the inside is clean then who cares what the outside looks like.

A thing is only as pure as its source, and if he's living like that, there is no way he should be trying to do anything to anyone elses' home. Take care of your own home first.

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I know you know what pigsty is because you appear to enjoy living in one until your depression subsides and you suddenly feel like to making a YouTube vlog of you finally cleaning up again.

You sound bitter. Hmmmm displaced problems and lent up aggression in your life maybe?? I think so. Calm your fucking tits. I just moved asshole. Check mate.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

WHO'RE YOU REFERRING TO AS GIRL, HOE!

...NOT BOY BOTTOMS.
(PUN INTENDED)

Gwarl, you haven't seen, smelled, or tasted pussy since you cam out of your mother's vagina.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .

. . . I wish someone would help me rearrange my shithole...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

2 days ago

You sound bitter. Hmmmm displaced problems and lent up aggression in your life maybe?? I think so. Calm your fucking tits. I just moved asshole. Check mate.

That ole lady stay bitter chaaaaal!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I finally cleaned up the space under my kitchen sink last week. It took a couple days some paint, a trash can, a lot of detergent, elbow grease, a 4 ft aluminum angle bar, a hack saw, and some daring, but now that it is done...

I ask myself why it took me so long.

Lazy ASS! I mean I been busy.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

I finally cleaned up the space under my kitchen sink last week. It took a couple days some paint, a trash can, a lot of detergent, elbow grease, a 4 ft aluminum angle bar, a hack saw, and some daring, but now that it is done...

I ask myself why it took me so long.

Lazy ASS! I mean I been busy.

LMAO! That sounds like an intense and tedious process. How long did it take?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

. . .

. . . I wish someone would help me rearrange my shithole...

DO YOU now? *looks around for possible contenders* LMAO!!
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: