logo
Search
GOOD FOR YOU SOUTH AFRICA FOR RELCLAIMING UR DIGNITY  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Today South Africans who were rightly upset by H&M's blatantly racist depiction of a young Kenyan boy living in Stockholm, Sweden wearing a hoodie that read 'Coolest Monkey in the Jungle,' have had enough and said, "no more" to their importing self-hatred and racism into their country.

The 'black' people of South Africa took to the streets, headed down to their local malls, and shut down the racially offensive Swedish owned H&M stores in South Africa.

Update, Saturday, Jan. 14 9:15 a.m. ET:

H&M has decided to close all of its stores in South Africa amid protests that have seen several of its stores ransacked by protesters upset at a recent racist ad.

CNN reports H&M has 17 locations in South Africa. “We continue to monitor the situation closely and will open the stores as soon as the situation is safe again,” read a press release.

Read more at: http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/13/news/companies/hm-south-africa/index.html

Track Thumbs Up/Down

And I, for one, would like to say to those proud "Black" people;

"GOOD FOR YOU SOUTH AFRICA FOR RECLAIMING BOTH YOURS
AND OUR PEOPLE'S HUMAN DIGNITY!"

Track Thumbs Up/Down
South African Apartheid officially lasted 52 some odd years, while American slavery, deconstruction, Jim Crow, Share Cropping, Redlining and Mass Incarcerations lasted for centuries in America, so you can clearly see the difference in the degree to which the two people's revolutionary spirit has been broken during their respective eras of oppression.

Code:
"Surely oppression maketh a wise man mad" (Ecclesiastes 7:7).

BECAUSE YOU SURE AS HELL SHOULD BE
IF YOU AIN'T, "BLACK" PEOPLE!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Today South Africans who were rightly upset by H&M's blatantly racist depiction of a young Kenyan boy living in Stockholm, Sweden wearing a hoodie that read 'Coolest Monkey in the Jungle,' have had enough and said, "no more" to import of self hatred and racism into their country.

The 'black' people of South Africa took to the streets, headed down to their local malls, and shut down the racially offensive Swedish owned H&M stores in South Africa.

MOST POSITIVE THREAD YOU POSTED IN A LONG LONG TIME!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Today South Africans who were rightly upset by H&M's blatantly racist depiction of a young Kenyan boy living in Stockholm, Sweden wearing a hoodie that read 'Coolest Monkey in the Jungle,' have had enough and said, "no more" to import of self hatred and racism into their country.

3 days ago

What do you mean? All my threads are positive. They're informational and thought provoking. It seems that black people don't like to do self-reflection or be show the truly deplorable state of our existence in this country. We'd much rather be left alone to pretend that we are just fine.

If you think it's negative so be it... There's nothing I can do to change that when I post about what's truly going on with our people.

Take what you need and spit out the bones or just keep it moving.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

What do you mean? All my threads are positive. They're informational and thought provoking. It seems that black people don't like to do self-reflection or be show the truly deplorable state of our existence in this country. We'd much rather be left alone to pretend that we are just fine.

If you think it's negative so be it... There's nothing I can do to change that when I post about what's truly going on with our people.

THERE ARE MANY ...BEAUTIFUL BLACK STORIES TO BE TOLD!

YOU SEEM TO JUST FOCUS ON THE NEGATIVE ONES!

LIKE YOU DID WITH MY "COMMENT"...LET'S NOT DERAIL THIS VERY POSITIVE THREAD WITH OUR "BAGGAGE"...GREAT THREAD!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

LIKE YOU DID WITH MY "COMMENT"...LET'S NOT DERAIL THIS VERY POSITIVE THREAD WITH OUR "BAGGAGE"...GREAT THREAD!

I just told you that If I don;t focus on the negative which is also the real, you niggas would only post threads about wh's gay, where you like to shop, who's gay and fucking who or which dude looks better, etc...

That shit ain't real, it's escapism. Furthermore, it's not some much positive as it is numbing.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
About a year ago some white bitch was shot and killed in South Africa for calling a black man a monkey. He has yet to be identified or brought to justice. all for the spillage of her groceries. He shot her ass in the stomach and she died a long death

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

About a year ago some white bitch was shot and killed in South Africa for calling a black man a monkey. He has yet to be identified or brought to justice. all for the spillage of her groceries. He shot her ass in the stomach and she died a long death

How exactly does that apply to this topic?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I just told you that If I don;t focus on the negative which is also the real, you niggas would only post threads about wh's gay, where you like to shop, who's gay and fucking who or which dude looks better, etc...

That shit ain't real, it's escapism. Furthermore, it's not some much positive as it is numbing.

She's one of those gurlz who thinks that she's being a STR8 appearing stud hen all she is is a damned self loathing GAY DUD! I'll still fuck Frankeisha! I'm for certain that she's great in the sack as the average lunatic certain tends to be! I wouldn't dare marry the bitch. But we can fuck! LOL!

On a more serious note: Between MEN, as we all ARE on this site, we're allowed to disagree on one thing or another. You HAVE spoken a lot of truth and educated a great number of these homosexuals.

Please continue to do so!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Uh, well! Imagine the types of shit the white folks have been doing to Black folks on their own soil! The bitch was given a chance to go BACK to whatever European country her folks came from and she chose to remain. Oh Well! Hopefully folks don't get coon-ish and turn the brotha in! Even if they DO find him, why prosecute him? The groceries belong to the Africans!

Post Posted: 1 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

Uh, well! Imagine the types of shit the white folks have been doing to Black folks on their own soil! The bitch was given a chance to go BACK to whatever European country her folks came from and she chose to remain. Oh Well! Hopefully folks don't get coon-ish and turn the brotha in! Even if they DO find him, why prosecute him? The groceries belong to the Africans!

In South Africa, post Apartheid? Not a chance!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

1 days ago

Maybe this will drive out more of the very same folks whom oppressed them!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Most black people are too Africa of kicking white people out of their spaces. but apartheid has uniquely prepared the South Africans and Zimbabweans how to be every bit as exclusionary as the white people who oppressed them from some 54 years of the history of their own homeland.

As for we African Americans, our economic interests are too inextricably connect to that of our white oppressor's. If you don't want to shop at white stores that offend you, where else is there for you to shop? All of the stores as well as the distribution companies and supply chains are owned and operated by them.

They experienced apartheid for some 54 years, while the African American blacks experience every bit as bad a system of oppression that they did in those 54 years for much much longer.

Our spirit to resist and to rock the boat in any way has been long since beaten out of us. We desire an apology, but the South Africans were adamant about not needing or wanting to hear insincere apologies or excuse because they heard exact what racist message was being said about them loud and clear.

We on the other hand no all too well we have no agency that would allow us to just wash our hands of those who hate us when we are 14% of the population and the blacks in South Africa have always been and continue to be the majority in their country.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

They already are doing just that. White people their are like the African Americans are here.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

They already are doing just that. White people their are like the African Americans are here.

I've seen that clip. The odd thing is that many of these peeps were offered to go back to European countries and chose to stay having SOME idea that things weren't going to be great for them. Maybe South Africa needs to put their asses on planes and boats and ship deporting them.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

I've seen that clip. The odd thing is that many of these peeps were offered to go back to European countries and chose to stay having SOME idea that things weren't going to be great for them. Maybe South Africa needs to put their asses on planes and boats and ship deporting them.

Notice how they are very much aware of the negative psychological affects that such poverty has on the human physique but they cared nothing about that when they were oppressing the South and forced them to live in shanty towns with shacks made of sheet metal and sticks.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Most black people are too Africa of kicking white people out of their spaces. but apartheid has uniquely prepared the South Africans and Zimbabweans how to be every bit as exclusionary as the white people who oppressed them from some 54 years of the history of their own homeland.

As for we African Americans, our economic interests are too inextricably connect to that of our white oppressor's. If you don't want to shop at white stores that offend you, where else is there for you to shop? All of the stores as well as the distribution companies and supply chains are owned and operated by them.

They experienced apartheid for some 54 years, while the African American blacks experience every bit as bad a system of oppression that they did in those 54 years for much much longer.

Our spirit to resist and to rock the boat in any way has been long since beaten out of us. We desire an apology, but the South Africans were adamant about not needing or wanting to hear insincere apologies or excuse because they heard exact what racist message was being said about them loud and clear.

We on the other hand no all too well we have no agency that would allow us to just wash our hands of those who hate us when we are 14% of the population and the blacks in South Africa have always been and continue to be the majority in their country.

I get that! Gotta also look at the fact that there are plenty of other none Black folks in this country who hate and fear us as much as many whites do. So it's proven all of the time ( at least here in Los Angeles ) that they want our essence and what ever technological advancements we create, but don't want us here and around...except for Big Black Cock...which many a Big Black Buck COON so freely gives up to them for little but usually nothing.

Negroes here haven't quite figured out TRULY that pretty much ALL of the modern day technology are things that WE or OUR people have created, but can't figure out how to make that all work for us and take our minds, body and soul out of oppression.

Thanks to drugs, alcohol and White Jesus ( pretty much one and the same ) The Negro Mind is just wasted!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

The difference between the South Africans blacks and ourselves is that they didn't have to endure the same level of oppression they we have for anywhere near as long as we have and continue to endure even today.

We are a broken people whether we are willing to admit that to ourselves or not. That means we no longer have the will to turn things around for ourselves.

It's just easier to beg whites to stop oppressing us.

However, oppressors don't just willingly give away their privileges because you ask them to. It would take strategic intelligence, war, and violence for black people to get to the top; black folk aren't willing to do that, so we will be in this predicament until then.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Notice how they are very much aware of the negative psychological affects that such poverty has on the human physique but they cared nothing about that when they were oppressing the South and forced them to live in shanty towns with shacks made of sheet metal and sticks.

Same shit foods in predominately Black areas of the US!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

The difference between the South Africans blacks and ourselves is that they didn't have to endure the same level of oppression they we have for anywhere near as long as we have and continue to endure even today.

We are a broken people whether we are willing to admit that to ourselves or not. That means we no longer have the will to turn things around for ourselves.

It's just easier to beg whites to stop oppressing us.

However, oppressors don't just willingly give away their privileges because you ask them to. It would take strategic intelligence, war, and violence for black people to get to the top; black folk aren't willing to do that, so we will be in this predicament until then.

Again, Jesus, Drugs and Alcohol along with beaten down Nigrah Slave Trappers are key elements in this type of fuckery here in this nation. To boot, we got plenty of ole white ass kissing latinos and others whom are also the biggest over-seers and enforcers of white supremacy!

The American Negro has NO FRIENDS and allies!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

I get that! Gotta also look at the fact that there are plenty of other none Black folks in this country who hate and fear us as much as many whites do. So it's proven all of the time ( at least here in Los Angeles ) that they want our essence and what ever technological advancements we create, but don't want us here and around...except for Big Black Cock...which many a Big Black Buck COON so freely gives up to them for little but usually nothing.

Negroes here haven't quite figured out TRULY that pretty much ALL of the modern day technology are things that WE or OUR people have created, but can't figure out how to make that all work for us and take our minds, body and soul out of oppression.

Thanks to drugs, alcohol and White Jesus ( pretty much one and the same ) The Negro Mind is just wasted!

Code:
"there are plenty of other none Black folks in this country who hate and fear us as much as many whites do."

The South Africans set Nigerians on fire in the streets who come to their country and treat them with the lack of respect that they show the native African American in this country.

Meanwhile, we hit the streets to protest against Trump ending DACA and immigration reform that would essentially send many of these ungrateful and disrespectful ass Africans back to where they came from.

We are the only black people on earth who routinely work against our own self-interests especially when faced with enemies who look like us.

Post Posted: 23 hrs ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Code:
"there are plenty of other none Black folks in this country who hate and fear us as much as many whites do."

The South Africans set Nigerians on fire in the streets who come to their country and treat them with the lack of respect that they show the native African American in this country.

Meanwhile, we hit the streets to protest against Trump ending DACA and immigration reform that would essentially send many of these ungrateful and disrespectful ass Africans back to where they came from.

We are the only black people on earth who routinely work against our own self-interests especially when faced with enemies who look like us.
Our peeps over here learn that shit from KKKrackkkerz! The bullshit going on in African nations are probably a bit more complexed than what's actually being spoken about.

To be honest, there's plenty of American Niggahz I'd love to set on fire due to the ratchet ways in which they KNOW better than to behave the way that they do, but feel entitled to be fucked up!

I believe that the xenophobia runs deeper in African nations than we know of. I'll have to do some extensive research on the matter with African peeps I encounter on a weekly basis here in Los Angeles.

Post Posted: 23 hrs ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Code:

23 hrs ago

Our peeps over here learn that shit from KKKrackkkerz! The bullshit going on in African nations are probably a bit more complexed than what's actually being spoken about.

To be honest, there's plenty of American Niggahz I'd love to set on fire due to the ratchet ways in which they KNOW better than to behave the way that they do, but feel entitled to be fucked up!

I believe that the xenophobia runs deeper in African nations than we know of. I'll have to do some extensive research on the matter with African peeps I encounter on a weekly basis here in Los Angeles.

"I believe that the xenophobia runs deeper in African nations than we know of."

The reason we (So-called "African Americnas" descendants of slaves) were even sold into slavery is because we are from different tribes than the black people who sold us for bars of iron, watered down Jaimaican Rum, and broken and defective arms that the white man cheated them in trade deals with in exchange for black slaves.

What you're mistakenly calling "xenophobia" is just more of the same old tribalism that has existed in Africa even before the white man arrived. It was there when the Muslims showed up and enslaved our people during the Trans Suharan slave trade that lasted even longer the this current era of captivity did. It was through that era that our people were spread to the four coners of the world.

They use this fake ass notion of "Panafricanism" that Garvey created against us in the same way that WYPEEPO use this false notion of "equality."

Neither of these constructs actually exist or ever have anywhere in nature. Consider the ant. Ants have a hierarchy which separates the soldiers from the drones, and the queen from everyone else.

Just as we can clearly see that even on a entire continent filled with black faces, there are 54 countries, hundreds of tribes and thousands of languages. And they all seem to dislike one another and think themselves better than others. Where's the "panafricanism" in that shit, I ask you?

It's merely a tool by which they deceive us long enough to position themselves in a place of advantage over us in the very cut-throat competitive America's society to disarm us long enough to get lose enough to stab us in the back or to climb over us to get to where they want to be above us.

If equality doesn't even exist among ants who are the least of all creatures, then how the hell can humans think that we can all be equal. Even the bible in which these devils who tout this crafty nonsense claim to believe states that the Creator set a difference between the people and families he created.

In fact it says, he set the family of Israel above all other families of the earth, yet all we want is to be equal with those whom we were created to be above.

It's no wonder we can't seem to free ourselves or rise up from the bottom of this society. It's a matter of will or the lack there of.

Post Posted: 22 hrs ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Code:

23 hrs ago

23 hrs ago

"I believe that the xenophobia runs deeper in African nations than we know of."

The reason we (So-called "African Americnas" descendants of slaves) were even sold into slavery is because we are from different tribes than the black people who sold us for bars of iron, watered down Jaimaican Rum, and broken and defective arms that the white man cheated them in trade deals with in exchange for black slaves.

What you're mistakenly calling "xenophobia" is just more of the same old tribalism that has existed in Africa even before the white man arrived. It was there when the Muslims showed up and enslaved our people during the Trans Suharan slave trade that lasted even longer the this current era of captivity did. It was through that era that our people were spread to the four coners of the world.

They use this fake ass notion of "Panafricanism" that Garvey created against us in the same way that WYPEEPO use this false notion of "equality."

Neither of these constructs actually exist or ever have anywhere in nature. Consider the ant. Ants have a hierarchy which separates the soldiers from the drones, and the queen from everyone else.

Just as we can clearly see that even on a entire continent filled with black faces, there are 54 countries, hundreds of tribes and thousands of languages. And they all seem to dislike one another and think themselves better than others. Where's the "panafricanism" in that shit, I ask you?

It's merely a tool by which they deceive us long enough to position themselves in a place of advantage over us in the very cut-throat competitive America's society to disarm us long enough to get lose enough to stab us in the back or to climb over us to get to where they want to be above us.

If equality doesn't even exist among ants who are the least of all creatures, then how the hell can humans think that we can all be equal. Even the bible in which these devils who tout this crafty nonsense claim to believe states that the Creator set a difference between the people and families he created.

In fact it says, he set the family of Israel above all other families of the earth, yet all we want is to be equal with those whom we were created to be above.

It's no wonder we can't seem to free ourselves or rise up from the bottom of this society. It's a matter of will or the lack there of.

You're absolutely correct. I used the term xenophobia only because I couldn't think of another way of saying it.

It's a bit odd or ironic that I've spoken with several West African brothas and sistahz and quite a few South Africans whom seem to get sheepish and evasive with regards to tribalism.

Being that a large number of the Diaspora here on this side of the globe come from Igbo people, it seems to really spook several of them that I figured out through another Pure Igbo brotha that I, myself am predominately Igbo.

Even this one broad I met and tried to belfried from Togo seemed to be kind of WEIRD about this as was this one brotha who bares a striking resemblance to me, drives the exact same car and color and even has some of the same style that I have with regards to dressing and etc...

I don't fuck with African peeps who don't seem to at least TRY to create a bonding or connecting with The Diaspora and view them in some ways as enemies of The Diaspora. Surely a great deal of their teachings and support come from white supremacy and Negroes from Africa who have sold out or bought into that bullshit.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: