logo
Search
Admit to something weird...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 17 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Well all have our idiosyncrasies. I actually have a few. But I want to hear you admit to all the weird stuff you do. Lmao. Don't be scared. We all do strange stuff.

Sometimes... I like to stick my hands down the front of my underwear then smell them. It smells like coconut oil and apricots.

Your turn. ^_^

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I HATE sucking Dick

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I know, know now!

Doomsday, no? I chew & ate a nail of my limb.

I'm normal but still single with no life partner.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

I HATE sucking Dick

WHAT?!
REALLY?!
I-I-I don't understand... h-how can those words be strung together... and still make sense?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@thumppper I often like to sniff my sperm after masturbating. I eat lots of fish, fruit & veggies too so the smell turns me on to the point that I'm sniffing it like I'm getting a natural high off of it.

I also like to smell my fingers after fingering my tight moist mangina when I'm horny. Do you care to join me sometime? Lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

I HATE sucking Dick

Hmmm when it comes to men sexually, the only thing that I can say i hate is......the thought of people who swallow. Yuck! Then again, i wouldnt say hate but totally digusted by it or scat fetishes eeewwwwwww

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I like to wear the sex scent hours after some extra good sexual encounters with a dude I REALLY REALLY like or in love WITH.

I may even let his cum stay on me mixed with our sweat and go out in public with the scent on me. I get turned on when there are some "otherwise str8" dudes who recognize the smell and start staring and on the sly, strike up conversation about some dumb shit trying to find out what's the tea!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .

. . . . . i pick my nose sometimes

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

@thumppper I often like to sniff my sperm after masturbating. I eat lots of fish, fruit & veggies too so the smell turns me on to the point that I'm sniffing it like I'm getting a natural high off of it.

I also like to smell my fingers after fingering my tight moist mangina when I'm horny. Do you care to join me sometime? Lol

You know I'm down.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This maybe some OCD thing have going on but it's weird to most. I can't go to sleep unless the dish towel is positioned just so on the kitchen sink. I've tried to do it but just can't...lol ๐Ÿ˜”

Track Thumbs Up/Down
One of my nutts is larger than the other.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

This maybe some OCD thing have going on but it's weird to most. I can't go to sleep unless the dish towel is positioned just so on the kitchen sink. I've tried to do it but just can't...lol ๐Ÿ˜”

A buddy of mine is like that with regards to washing ALL of the dishes, glasses, flatware, pots and pans at night! LOL! Are you a Virgo? LOL!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

I HATE sucking Dick

17 days ago

Hmmm when it comes to men sexually, the only thing that I can say i hate is......the thought of people who swallow. Yuck! Then again, i wouldnt say hate but totally digusted by it or scat fetishes eeewwwwwww

What's the point of swallowing anyways

What are you proving Shannon

Post Posted: 16 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

17 days ago

A buddy of mine is like that with regards to washing ALL of the dishes, glasses, flatware, pots and pans at night! LOL! Are you a Virgo? LOL!

Nah...I'm a Cancer. At least I know now I'm not alone in my dysfunction Laughing
Thanks ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿฝ

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

17 days ago

16 days ago

Nah...I'm a Cancer. At least I know now I'm not alone in my dysfunction Laughing
Thanks ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿฝ

LOL! That's not horrible enough to be placed on meds! LOL!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

17 days ago

16 days ago

Thanks ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿฝ

16 days ago

LOL! That's not horrible enough to be placed on meds! LOL!

I didn't think so either...lol. I'm liking you more and more with each response Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

17 days ago

You know I'm down.

I bet

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

I HATE sucking Dick

Why you do it?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

Isnt everymans? LMAO

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't sit on the toilet when i'm taking a dump.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

Are you saying you like pearl necklaces? lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

17 days ago

16 days ago

Isnt everymans? LMAO

Mines are perfectly proportioned.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Sometimes, I think the cure for all Cancers is to eat the freak hoe @Jai-so-single64 ass after it gets stuffed with Good n' Fruity.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down
But of course that pedophile would find @@Jai-so-single64 sexy he is so obvious.
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 4
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: