logo
Search
This is Why I Refused to Vilify Cosby!!!  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
When women were coming out of the woodwork accusing Bill Cosby of sexual assault, the white, liberal establishment wanted to pretend like they were shocked and they wanted his head on a platter. And of course most of the scary coons in America followed suit, because doing what we are told to do by white liberals, is what we do best.

With Harvey Weinstein, we now have confirmation (although we should have known), that behavior like that is standard practice in the industry. EVERYBODY knew about it and knows its common, yet they knowingly chose to pile on Cosby while remaining tight lipped about Weinstein and all the other white pigs in Hollywood.

Its just a matter of time before the narrative becomes, "Harvey has learned the error of his ways, and deserves a second chance", while Pill Bill will remain SOL..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I agree with this train of thought!

Although I was also on the bandwagon of bashing Billy Bob Cosby, I totally understand how you feel.

What many a Black person ( coon or no coon ) may be more reacting to is the fact that we as Black people, when placed in a position to uplift and stand strong and TRUE as a pillar of greatness, he FAILED thus giving weaker minds the feeling as though ALL of the things most frequently painted on Black MALES in particular are all valid!

What he did was painfully disappointing to the hearts and souls of greater part of Black societies, but what we all fail to realize that he's a VERY flawed individual and he has to pay the consequences of his choices. It IS a bit ironic that when a white does this kind of shit, not much of a fuss is made because in the minds of most Black folks, it's more or less commonplace for white males to engage in this type of daemonic behavior given their history throughout the centuries!

Where did so many Black males of today learn such behavior and where did it come from? Well, look at the history of this nation! This isn't to say that ALL white people engage in this type of fuckery, but certainly it was enforced and imposed upon a large grouping of people against their will and further groomed into various cultures. It's still wrong and daemonic and those whom engage in this type of behavior should be put away from others with healthy minds!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I agree with this train of thought!

Although I was also on the bandwagon of bashing Billy Bob Cosby, I totally understand how you feel.

What many a Black person ( coon or no coon ) may be more reacting to is the fact that we as Black people, when placed in a position to uplift and stand strong and TRUE as a pillar of greatness, he FAILED thus giving weaker minds the feeling as though ALL of the things most frequently painted on Black MALES in particular are all valid!

What he did was painfully disappointing to the hearts and souls of greater part of Black societies, but what we all fail to realize that he's a VERY flawed individual and he has to pay the consequences of his choices. It IS a bit ironic that when a white does this kind of shit, not much of a fuss is made because in the minds of most Black folks, it's more or less commonplace for white males to engage in this type of daemonic behavior given their history throughout the centuries!

Where did so many Black males of today learn such behavior and where did it come from? Well, look at the history of this nation! This isn't to say that ALL white people engage in this type of fuckery, but certainly it was enforced and imposed upon a large grouping of people against their will and further groomed into various cultures. It's still wrong and daemonic and those whom engage in this type of behavior should be put away from others with healthy minds!

I always had an issue with Bill's "holier than thou" attitude towards black people, even before the drugging and rape allegations came out. Prior to that, he was notorious for practically living the life in the Playboy Mansion while his wife was on the East Coast raising the kids. Jim Brown spilled the tea on him a long time ago. He was not the one to preach to anyone on how to live a virtuous life! But I hated how the establishment wanted to pretend that nobody knew about it and that he was the only one who did that sort of thing.

If this Weinstein story doesn't get squashed, something tells me that a lot more people are going to have some explaining to do. And we are only talking about adult victims now. Wait until the pedophilia stuff gets exposed and all the people who threw Michael Jackson under the bus while KNOWING it is rampant in the industry, and remaining hush hush about the real perpurtraters...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

When women were coming out of the woodwork accusing Bill Cosby of sexual assault, the white, liberal establishment wanted to pretend like they were shocked and they wanted his head on a platter. And of course most of the scary coons in America followed suit, because doing what we are told to do by white liberals, is what we do best.

With Harvey Weinstein, we now have confirmation (although we should have known), that behavior like that is standard practice in the industry. EVERYBODY knew about it and knows its common, yet they knowingly chose to pile on Cosby while remaining tight lipped about Weinstein and all the other white pigs in Hollywood.

Its just a matter of time before the narrative becomes, "Harvey has learned the error of his ways, and deserves a second chance", while Pill Bill will remain SOL..Smile

TRUTH... Bill mistake he was trying to buy NBC...

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Birdfu is always fonting about a double standard. But this is the far more typical double standard, where blacks are given harsher treatment for similar conduct than whites.

This is American history in the making, flowing in a direct line from past race-based double standards, white society also likes to not talk about.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

Right! They will let you know where your place is with a quickness! Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

Right! They will let you know where your place is with a quickness! Smile

What's even worse Bill got rich off them and had the nerve to use their money to buy them out.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Birdfu is always fonting about a double standard. But this is the far more typical double standard, where blacks are given harsher treatment for similar conduct than whites.

This is American history in the making, flowing in a direct line from past race-based double standards, white society also likes to not talk about.

Bird-Poo will remain stone silent about why the white Hollywood elite were roasting Bill Cosby, while protecting Harvey Weinstein or turning a blind eye to his conduct. He wouldn't dare come in here and address me directly, but he will make a thread quoting me or anyone else he blocked and argue with himself like a dumbass. Its people like him that make me squash that "All Lives Matter" bullshit everytime I hear it...

No, get it right! Its BLACK LIVES MATTER, bitch! Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Fuck Cosby, he acted as shield for white racist to come out & spew broad sweeping stereotypes about blacks.

White racist were able to get on soapbox & spew a loud gaudy agenda by speaking vicariously thru Cosby's inaccurate portrayal of blacks, because he was compensating for his own demons.

I have nothing for Cosby, and we know he's guilty as hell. If u did all that shit he did, u don't have the right to condemn an entire race, & allow Bill O'Reilly's & FOX News' of the world to piggy back on your coattails with their racial bias. Shame on him.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

Fuck Cosby, he acted as shield for white racist to come out & spew broad sweeping stereotypes about blacks.

White racist were able to get on soapbox & spew a loud gaudy agenda by speaking vicariously thru Cosby's inaccurate portrayal of blacks, because he was compensating for his own demons.

I have nothing for Cosby, and we know he's guilty as hell. If u did all that shit he did, u don't have the right to condemn an entire race, & allow Bill O'Reilly's & FOX News' of the world to piggy back on your coattails with their racial bias. Shame on him.

Supporting Cosby or not is irrelevant, as is his innocence or guilt. You can speak for everyone else but me, because I don't know what he's guilty of. I see many holes in those accusations. And you think a person can be too attractive to be a rapist, so your credibility is null and void anyway..Smile

My point, (which you missed completely and actually proved!) is that the scrutiny placed on these individuals is all about politics, prejudice and personal feelings, as opposed to the crimes they are accused of. Your diatribe over Cosby is all about what's simmering on your own personal hot plate. Because you don't like him, he must be guilty. Come back when you are ready to sit with the adults..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Harvey will be ousted but he will not lose any of his riches like they want Bill broke......

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

Harvey will be ousted but he will not lose any of his riches like they want Bill broke......

Truth! As long as he retains the stock he owns, and the company holds its value and andcintinues to be valuable, he will be ok financially. He may even come out ahead. There is no way in hell that he is the only honcho in Hollywood who has engagedin this type of behavior. I'm guessing the worst is yet to come...his and many others..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
All of them niggaz is wrong and Tyler Perry is the WORST one.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Supporting Cosby or not is irrelevant, as is his innocence or guilt. You can speak for everyone else but me, because I don't know what he's guilty of. I see many holes in those accusations. And you think a person can be too attractive to be a rapist, so your credibility is null and void anyway..Smile

My point, (which you missed completely and actually proved!) is that the scrutiny placed on these individuals is all about politics, prejudice and personal feelings, as opposed to the crimes they are accused of. Your diatribe over Cosby is all about what's simmering on your own personal hot plate. Because you don't like him, he must be guilty. Come back when you are ready to sit with the adults..Smile

Code:
because I don't know what he's guilty of.

I didn't have read anything past that, to know that this conversation needs to be abandoned effectively immediately. Bye, bye now.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Code:
because I don't know what he's guilty of.

I didn't have read anything past that, to know that this conversation needs to be abandoned effectively immediately. Bye, bye now.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

What did Tyler Perry do?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

What did Tyler Perry do?

He has been chasing young men for years.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

What did Tyler Perry do?

8 days ago

GWARLLL...

WHERE YOUR RECEIPTS?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

What did Tyler Perry do?

8 days ago

Lol, has he caught any? Have they talked? Quit being coy and give me some details..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It's just a fact that there's a double standard in this country. Fame make some black folks ignorant of that fact.
As a black man living in America you should take that under consideration before you drug bitches and take the pussy.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

It's just a fact that there's a double standard in this country. Fame make some black folks ignorant of that fact.
As a black man living in America you should take that under consideration before you drug bitches and take the pussy.

Lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

What did Tyler Perry do?

8 days ago

8 days ago

GWARLLL...

WHERE YOUR RECEIPTS?

Lol, I co-sign this! Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I can't be the only person who finds it odd that a black man has been drugging and raping white women since the 1950s and nobody knew anything about it until 2014. So during a period when he couldn't even be an audience member in some of the clubs he played, he was so powerful that he had card blanche to do whatever he wanted to do with white women, without so much as a whimper from anyone??? No one knew anything about it or if they did, no one said a word about it until 2014??? Because of course no one wants to face the wrath of a black nightclub comic in 1957! GTFOH!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't villify anyone.

Life can be fucked up

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

I can't be the only person who finds it odd that a black man has been drugging and raping white women since the 1950s and nobody knew anything about it until 2014. So during a period when he couldn't even be an audience member in some of the clubs he played, he was so powerful that he had card blanche to do whatever he wanted to do with white women, without so much as a whimper from anyone??? No one knew anything about it or if they did, no one said a word about it until 2014??? Because of course no one wants to face the wrath of a black nightclub comic in 1957! GTFOH!

You done went down south.... They wasn't in Alabama. But anyway it's too many women saying the same thing. And he admits to having sex with these women. But he say the sex was consensual and they wanted the drugs.
It's who do you believe. Now I'm wondering who Bill Cosby pissed off so for them to get all these women to accuse him of drugging them and taking the pussy. Shiid some of the women already got paid and the statute of limitations done pass on some but that didn't stop them from joining in.
It's not unusual for women to keep being raped a secret for years. Expecially doing that period.....when women didn't have a voice.
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 3
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: