logo
Search
Bottoms, do you need dick?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Bottoms do you need to date a verse or top dude? Could you have a fulfilling relationship with another bottom, oral only dude, or a dude who didn't do oral or anal, or an a sexual. There are so many way to please ourselves and others that I wonder why so many of us make good anal sex a perquisite for love.

I'll take my answer off the air.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Bottoms have the best sex....and verse beat everyone....

I love a somewhat fem top, they treat you like bae...

They fight tho๐Ÿ˜

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

They fight tho๐Ÿ˜

Lmao.. they fight.. do they fight with an open palm? xD

Track Thumbs Up/Down
As a vers. Dick must be on the menu, which is which I do not date strict bottoms. Yall got dicks, use them.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

They fight tho๐Ÿ˜

What I mean is if you were a bottom would you be content in a relationship where your partner didn't stick his dick up your ass. There are so many ways to have sex but I feel bottoms are dick focused.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

As a vers. Dick must be on the menu, which is which I do not date strict bottoms. Yall got dicks, use them.

Why are you willing to be penetrated the majority of the time if you were to date a strict top but dont want to top the majority of the time with a strct bottom?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

They fight tho๐Ÿ˜

4 days ago

Lmao.. they fight.. do they fight with an open palm? xD

No they pout.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

They fight tho๐Ÿ˜

4 days ago

What I mean is if you were a bottom would you be content in a relationship where your partner didn't stick his dick up your ass. There are so many ways to have sex but I feel bottoms are dick focused.

If he out masculined me we cud try lol idc...it'd be fun

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Why are you willing to be penetrated the majority of the time if you were to date a strict top but dont want to top the majority of the time with a strct bottom?

Dick for dick. If you want to give dick without getting dick in return, fine. If you want to get dick and not give dick in return, not fine.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Ding ding ding. I notice that with a lot of verse dudes. They can go without ass but not without dick. Then again I wonder if they think they can convince the top to give up the ass since a lot of verse dudes lie and claim to be tops.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Ding ding ding. I notice that with a lot of verse dudes. They can go without ass but not without dick. Then again I wonder if they think they can convince the top to give up the ass since a lot of verse dudes lie and claim to be tops.

I do not need an ass to satisfy my dick. I can jack my dick all day every day on my own, and it feels better than any ass. I need help stimulating my prostate. I cannot fuck myself. I do not need an ass, I need dick.

I love the sensation of cumming, butt I can do that better on my own without an ass.

I love the sensation of getting fucked. That is what I need from a partner. When I fuck, it is to satisfy my partners need for prostate stimulation, more than for me to nutt.

Sometimes I nutt from fucking, but that is not usually my aim. Most dudes do not want to get fucked all day, but I can jack, edge, nutt again, all day long.

Umma a real freak, son. You know nothing about that.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Dick for dick. If you want to give dick without getting dick in return, fine. If you want to get dick and not give dick in return, not fine.

It seems your primary attraction is to a dick and penetrative sex.

Fully verse is often defined by the gay community as having equal capacity to be top or bottom, if this is the true definition at all.

So why the seemingly unequal attraction?

This is only an issue because, once again, people see "bottom" as inferior when is actuality, every gay man should identify with the need for the pressure a nice chocolate dick in your ass, which they obviously do.

Why hate one someone who enjoys that feeling(of which is necessary according to you)?

This is not to you personally. But just an observation of bottom shaming when most gay men should be able to identify with a man who enjoys penetration, exclusively. It means we enjoy the feeling that you also enjoy.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

I do not need an ass to satisfy my dick. I can jack my dick all day every day on my own, and it feels better than any ass. I need help stimulating my prostate. I cannot fuck myself. I do not need an ass, I need dick.

I love the sensation of cumming, butt I can do that better on my own without an ass.

I love the sensation of getting fucked. That is what I need from a partner. When I fuck, it is to satisfy my partners need for prostate stimulation, more than for me to nutt.

Sometimes I nutt from fucking, but that is not usually my aim. Most dudes do not want to get fucked all day, but I can jack, edge, nutt again, all day long.

Nothing you wrote contradicted what I wrote

Code:
They can go without ass but not without dick.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Fully verse is often defined by the gay community as having equal capacity to be top or bottom, if this is the true definition at all.

This is only an issue because, once again, people see "bottom" as inferior when is actuality, every gay man should identify with the need for the pressure a nice chocolate dick in your ass, which they obviously do.

Why hate one someone who enjoys that feeling(of which is necessary according to you)?

This is not to you personally. But just an observation of bottom shaming when most gay men should be able to identify with a man who enjoys penetration, exclusively. It means we enjoy the feeling that you also enjoy.

I hear you. I think the issue is different though. Getting penetrated is generally seen as a female role. This in my opinion is why some tops may choose to never try it. It is seen as inferior position. I personally love cumming and getting fucked. I am vers. I have nothing against bottoms wanting dick. So I think you are talking to the wrong person.

My advice to bottoms is to learn to fuck. You can trade dick for dick instead of waiting for some top to give you free dick.

Right now there seems to be more bottoms than tops, so the bottom than can top is more in demand, than a strict bottom. Being more in demand increases ones value in a free economy, which also helps to explain by bottoms are less valued.

I can cum from fucking, but it takes forever. I do not mind, but I am not sure bottoms want to deal with that, and I do not want to fuck someone for hours when they refuse to return the favor.

I can jack my dick and cum on my own. I cannot easily or efficiently fuck myself, so I like a sexual partner who can top. Topping is more important sexually for me, because getting fucked is not the same as using a dildo or a vibrator.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

So what does it take for you to top in a hook-up or relationship.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

I top when asked. Actually in the hood it is probably easier to find a top than a bottom. At least that has been my experience.

What does it take for you to top?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

You're confusing at times. I bet you can't name one bottom I have made to feel inferior. I damn high self esteem in a mate because if I can't respect you I no need to be with you. Not all fems and transgenders are the same. That's why I prefer some who has their stuff together who don't need me, but prefer to be with me. That's a true team member. In my mind NOTHING IS SEXIER THAN A TOTAL TOP AND TOTAL BOTTOM COUPLE... BOTH EQUAL. Just because I'm penetrating you don't mean you less than me. When a true bottom knows how her man feels about her... she will go all out for him and vise versa.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

I hear you. I think the issue is different though. Getting penetrated is generally seen as a female role. This in my opinion is why some tops may choose to never try it. It is seen as inferior position. I personally love cumming and getting fucked. I am vers. I have nothing against bottoms wanting dick. So I think you are talking to the wrong person.

My advice to bottoms is to learn to fuck. You can trade dick for dick instead of waiting for some top to give you free dick.

Right now there seems to be more bottoms than tops, so the bottom than can top is more in demand, than a strict bottom. Being more in demand increases ones value in a free economy, which also helps to explain by bottoms are less valued.

I can cum from fucking, but it takes forever. I do not mind, but I am not sure bottoms want to deal with that, and I do not want to fuck someone for hours when they refuse to return the favor.

I can jack my dick and cum on my own. I cannot easily or efficiently fuck myself, so I like a sexual partner who can top. Topping is more important sexually for me, because getting fucked is not the same as using a dildo or a vibrator.

If it takes you that long to cum(given the ass is in acceptable shape) then maybe you are not verse.

What happened to having the sex that you enjoy? Why all these logistics?

Why can't a top just fuck me really good because that is what I want and what he wants without the trade off?

Gay men are sometimes unhappy because of all the cheeky, ulterior motives and pretending.

Why would I sleep with a man that does not enjoy me the way I am and is only indulging my particular taste with an ulterior motive in mind?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

I top when asked. Actually in the hood it is probably easier to find a top than a bottom. At least that has been my experience.

Although I don't top, I would top a bottom that is finer than me. Big fat ass booty, nice lips, feminine like me, enjoys dick more than me; someone that looks like they were designed for a dick. Just PLUSH.

I don't top though because my primary attraction is to a man penetrating me.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

You're confusing at times. I bet you can't name one bottom I have made to feel inferior. I damn high self esteem in a mate because if I can't respect you I no need to be with you. Not all fems and transgenders are the same. That's why I prefer some who has their stuff together who don't need me, but prefer to be with me. That's a true team member. In my mind NOTHING IS SEXIER THAN A TOTAL TOP AND TOTAL BOTTOM COUPLE... BOTH EQUAL. Just because I'm penetrating you don't mean you less than me. When a true bottom knows how her man feels about her... she will go all out for him and vise versa.

How am I confusing?

Fem= inferior is law among not just gay men but all men?

Think about how young little gay fem boys are tortured to death by their male peers. Obviously this dynamic carried into adulthood.

You may very well feel however you feel about femininity in a male or a trans person but this is not LAW.

The LAW, as voted by the entire world, is that feminine qualities are not desirable, especially not in a black man.

If you appreciate it that is fine but most men simply do not. And this is simply a fact.

Why is that difficult to accept.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Is that why fem bottoms like DL trade because gay men generally want masculine, penetrative sex?

The only thing is, is that it is hard to have relationship with trade.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

How am I confusing?

Think about how young little gay fem boys are tortured to death by their male peers. Obviously this dynamic carried into adulthood.

You may very well feel however you feel about femininity in a male or a trans person but this is not LAW.

The LAW, as voted by the entire world, is that feminine qualities are not desirable, especially not in a black man.

If you appreciate it that is fine but most men simply do not. And this is simply a fact.

What say may be true but I keep to myself and tend to draw my knowledge from an era that 90% of you never seen. I keep forgetting that and I apologize for it. Truth be told I view 95% of you as eye candy. Today's fems, transgenders look damn good but I know not to touch.

I'm lost in your world as you would be in mine, but I must respect you all whether I want to or not. The future truly belong to you all. What and how you choose live it shall make all the difference in your survival.

I'm sincere in my belief but it's funny, because they more I express it many people think I'm putting on airs. Just be true to yourself even if others don't like it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Love and Sex are 2 different things. The love of sex is still different. But the sex of love is Fantabulous!

The average bottom can be just as selfish and mentally fucked up as a great deal of these so-called tops can be.

The average top claims to NEVER wanna Ever Take Dick under NO circumstances, but I've fucked several tops especially priming his pussy up real good and having him almost beg me to slide this sweet juicy dick up in him.

Now many of these bottom queens WILL serve up some dick to the right guy under the right circumstances. Those are USUALLY the young ninjahz. That's because there's still an over abundance of hormones and they aint found themselves...really.

The ass is good and the dick might be good, but they're still just young, dumb, and full of cum!

In order to be happy, a brotha needs to know and accept himself and stop running out trying to please others who don't really even know his Black ass exists! Other than some other random trying to smash who you're smashing, these fools don't give a flying fuck who you are, what you're about and etc...

Versatile is seemingly more practical, but once you've had enough experience with dudes sexually and find out who you really are, one can better make that determination as to what position you take sexually.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

How am I confusing?

4 days ago

What say may be true but I keep to myself and tend to draw my knowledge from an era that 90% of you never seen. I keep forgetting that and I apologize for it. Truth be told I view 95% of you as eye candy. Today's fems, transgenders look damn good but I know not to touch.

I'm lost in your world as you would be in mine, but I must respect you all whether I want to or not. The future truly belong to you all. What and how you choose live it shall make all the difference in your survival.

I'm sincere in my belief but it's funny, because they more I express it many people think I'm putting on airs. Just be true to yourself even if others don't like it.

Thanx.

I'm sure the 60's and 70's couldn't have been too much better. I don't understand from where you draw your perspective. This is why I said you must have grown up in a pocket dimension separate from our reality or you just so happened to run in circles that cater exclusively to your particular taste and block everything else out.

You have to broaden your perspective by being open to uncomfortable truths that may conflict with your perspective.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

How am I confusing?

4 days ago

4 days ago

Thanx.

I'm sure the 60's and 70's couldn't have been too much better. I don't understand from where you draw your perspective. This is why I said you must have grown up in a pocket dimension separate from our reality or you just so happened to run in circles that cater exclusively to your particular taste and block everything else out.

You have to broaden your perspective by being open to uncomfortable truths that may conflict with your perspective.

My first same sex encounter was in Korat, Thailand with a ladyboy(kortoy) who I thought was a female. It was that night in 1972 that figured out that I like gays who looked acted and talked female and have been hooked since. Yes you're right they had areas that cater to the military in secret.

Back then getting caught in best with the same sex was automatic discharge or Ft Leavenworth(depends on your career field). Only a truly freaky female who likes anal and everything else can temporary deter me away but more and more I have no time for them. Too many females think they're running shit. I don't need a boss I need an equal.

No disrespect but I find in the relationships that i was in fems and transgenders are just tired of societies BS that they embrace someone who truly appreciate someone who accepts who they are and isn't fake in how they feel about them. I have almost zero LGBTQ friend. I prefer my mate to be my friend and we can go place where people aren't in our business. Many don't want to hear it but money still rules.

When we both got our own place we went MFs of both sexes kissed our ass for our money. I don't care how you fell about me but keep that shit to yourself. It's reversing back to my childhood where women hated the fems and their lovers too... because they dressed and carried themselves better than the females.
I see it more today that fems and transgenders are reclaiming that status. Use the laws to advance your career and at least vote for someone who will support who you are.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: