logo
Search
fems would lose so much play if all masc dl dudes came out  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 11:12:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
out fems are always mad at masc dl dudes for being dl and want them all to come out or be outed. they believe masc dl dudes coming out will make them want to be in a relationship with them more and spend more time with them in private and in public. however, that wouldn't make masc dl dudes more willing to fuck with you. in fact, it would make masc dl dudes LESS willing to fuck with you.

while some masculine dudes are actually attracted to feminine dudes for their femininity as a man and even prefer feminine dudes over masculine dudes, the majority of masculine dudes into dudes prefer masculine dudes. that's just the way it usually is. most bisexuals want femininity in a woman or trans-woman and want masculinity in a man or trans-man. that's just how it mostly is.

a lot of masculine dudes only fuck fems because fems are OBVIOUS TO TELL along with QUICK FOR THE MASCULINE DICK. other masculine dudes (GENUINELY MASCULINE) are much harder to tell as the majority like to play straight. it's also riskier to make a try to pick up another masc dude because you might guess wrong or even guess right but was too bold with it to trust that you're actually dl as well and not going to be outting. also masc dudes are harder to get in bed with as masc dudes are top notch and aren't head over heels like fem dudes over the masculinity we are as well and always attract as well. receiving sexual attention from another masc dude is not rare nor the lottery for us. Laughing

anyway, if all masc dudes into dude were outed or came out, you fem dudes would lose so much play from the masc dudes who even gave you the chance only because you're obviously gay and easy while the other masc dudes are both hard to tell and hard to get.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 11:18:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Or it could make them want and accept femininity more.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 11:29:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-13 11:12:56

The type of society that would make all masc dudes come out is the type of society that wouldn't have a problem with feminity.

what does society accepting femininity have to do with masculine dudes being closeted? masculine dudes are masculine dudes so how does that make sense? unless you meant to "society accepting HOMOSEXUALITY". homosexuality and femininity aren't the same thing nor are they automatically related if that's how you're trying to put it. also being a masculine dude that comes or gets outed doesn't mean that you become feminine or have to become feminine if that's how you're trying to put it.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 13:12:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You're entitled to your opinion but I could never see myself with another masculine person. i have explained why I prefer fems and transgenders. I know fem who look and act manly but I won't date them either. Maybe if we all were out we would value and respect each others differences as well as choices.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 17:16:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You're entitled to your opinion but I could never see myself with another masculine person. i have explained why I prefer fems and transgenders. I know fem who look and act manly but I won't date them either. Maybe if we all were out we would value and respect each others differences as well as choices.

i did mention that there are some masculine dudes like yourself out there that are actually attracted to femininity in a man and even prefer femininity in dudes over masculinity in dudes. however, most masculine dudes into dudes prefer other masculine dudes. that's just the way it commonly is.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 17:45:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

shhhhh! you're going to awaken puddn from her slumber Laughing she's gonna have a conniption when she sees this thread Shocked

Laughing that faggot blocked me because he can't handle my font calling out his obvious bullshit and obvious bitterness that most men don't want his bitch ass. so i blocked AND ignored his bitch-ass ass in return. his pressed as might log out or log into a backup account because he's scared of my font mentioning something negative about females, fem-males and femininity that's true.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 17:51:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

masculine homosexuality has nothing to do with femininity so how does that make sense? just because a masculine dude comes out or gets outed doesn't mean he then wants to be feminine or would want a feminine man...

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 18:50:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Would you say its possible to be solely identified as masculine or feminine, are these characteristics exclusive to gay males or all genders? Can anyone be 100% masculine or feminine? Where? If its illogical to generalize all gays as (insert social stigma) then how is it logical to say what would potentially occur to those who identify as "fem" if insecure, "masculine" I mean DL type of guys were to "come out" whatever that means LOL....or be " outted " ....hmmm

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 19:14:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
😥 you are with no doubt mean asf

Anditturnsmethafuckon😲

😅

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 19:16:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

shhhhh! you're going to awaken puddn from her slumber Laughing she's gonna have a conniption when she sees this thread Shocked

2017-08-13 17:45:07

Laughing that faggot blocked me because he can't handle my font calling out his obvious bullshit and obvious bitterness that most men don't want his bitch ass. so i blocked AND ignored his bitch-ass ass in return. his pressed as might log out or log into a backup account because he's scared of my font mentioning something negative about females, fem-males and femininity that's true.

Blocked me tew

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 19:51:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-13 17:16:57

i did mention that there are some masculine dudes like yourself out there that are actually attracted to femininity in a man and even prefer femininity in dudes over masculinity in dudes. however, most masculine dudes into dudes prefer other masculine dudes. that's just the way it commonly is.

As I said I'm never against anyone who follows their own mind and heart...

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 19:58:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm beginning to notice that I don't necessarily connect with
Gay men in a way that's meaningful. Fem or Masc, Black or White. It
doesn't seem to matter anymore. I vibe so much better with
heterosexual enlightened males than gays from any background.
I believe Mother Nature hates faggots. Our sexual and emotional attractions are disjointed, and often leads to heartache and disappointment.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 20:10:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-13 17:51:08

masculine homosexuality has nothing to do with femininity so how does that make sense? just because a masculine dude comes out or gets outed doesn't mean he then wants to be feminine or would want a feminine man...

Tell the God heaven Truth

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 21:36:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I'm beginning to notice that I don't necessarily connect with
Gay men in a way that's meaningful. Fem or Masc, Black or White. It
doesn't seem to matter anymore. I vibe so much better with
heterosexual enlightened males than gays from any background.
I believe Mother Nature hates faggots. Our sexual and emotional attractions are disjointed, and often leads to heartache and disappointment.

i hear you. i personally don't fuck with anyone in person. i'm cool with associating with all types of guys online. i'm cool with online chat with straight men that aren't homo haters (or at least masc homo haters) and aren't manginas. i'm cool with online chat with bi and gay men masc or fem as long as they're not masculinity haters (especially masc homo haters) and aren't manginas.

gays are so messed because the world messed us up. everybody hates on homosexual men, especially MASCULINE HOMOSEXUAL MEN because we are both the best and have it the best. the combination of MASCULINITY and HOMOSEXUALITY in a man is too much power as masculinity is power and the purity of masculinity is the purity of power. we are free from a woman beside us like straight men and a woman inside us like feminine men and manginas.

femininity is the downgrade and downfall of masculinity and MASCULINE HOMOSEXUALS are FEMININITY FREE. a masculine homosexual alone is too much power but two together? COMPLETE THREAT to straight men and all women. so straight manginas and straight bitches stay verbally and physically attacking us because once again; we are the best and have it the best as both male and masculine with ANOTHER male that's masculine.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 22:44:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You have to asked yourself why do some masculine men stay in the closet to come up with my answer.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 23:02:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-13 22:44:17

You have to asked yourself why do some masculine men stay in the closet to come up with my answer.

they don't want to stereotyped as the embarrassing bitch ass nigga. feminine gays made homosexual seem as if it's all about being a fruit basket. along with that, they're worried about women (which a lot are bi themselves) not wanting to give them pussy anymore. i find that part funny because as a completely gay dude that's masculine but was known about, chicks obsessively and aggressively threw their pussy at me from left and right knowing that i didn't want it at all (at first Laughing ) .

once women see a man who's good looking, good hearted, getting somewhere, getting money and DOESN'T WANT THEM, especially if they know he's GAY and especially if he's MASCULINE, THEY WILL CHASE YOU. simps think with their dick head though, not their actual head.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: