logo
Search
Do y'all think Jahi Mcmath is still alive?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 14:12:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The short short version of the story is that a 13-year-old girl in California underwent a rather extensive three-part surgery for sleep apnoea and suffered cardiac arrest and brain death back in December, 2013. She was declared brain dead after multiple separate brain death evaluations by multiple different people as well as by Dr. Paul Fisher, the court-appointed second opinion expert, and multiple ancillary tests confirmed the diagnosis. Her mother, Nailah Winkfield, refused to accept the diagnosis, so she had her transferred to another hospital in New Jersey (St. Peter's University Hospital) where she had a tracheostomy and feeding tube placed. She stayed at that facility for 8 months until she was discharged to her mother's care, and has been sustained on somatic support in an apartment in New Jersey since August 2014.

Jahi McMath of Oakland, Calif., was declared brain-dead last month after experiencing an extremely rare complication from tonsil surgery. Jahi's family members have fought to keep their daughter on a ventilator, but a judge has ordered that the machine be turned off next week.

A person is considered brain-dead when he or she no longer has any neurological activity in the brain or brain stem — meaning no electrical impulses are being sent between brain cells. Doctors perform a number of tests to determine whether someone is brain-dead, one of which checks whether the individual can initiate his or her own breath, a very primitive reflex carried out by the brain stem, said Dr. Diana Greene-Chandos, an assistant professor of neurological surgery and neurology at Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. "It's the last thing to go, Greene-Chandos said.

https://www.livescience.com/42301-brain-death-body-alive.html

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 14:20:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This is horrible!

I've had an aunt who was kept on a ventilator for MANY MANY months and finally my cousin "pulled the plug". I didn't understand her decision until actually learning and accepting the truth of the matter.

When there are NO brain waves and the body doesn't heal and function on its own, the person is simply dead.

People need to accept TRUE reality of science and stop this madness!

This is just sad!

I don't think that the hospitals and medical teams do enough to advise and give counseling to loved ones of people in this type of situation. That's ALSO a motha fuckin' shame!

Folks STILL trying to rely upon a source that simply does NOT exist!

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 14:40:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-08-12 14:12:06

This is horrible!

I've had an aunt who was kept on a ventilator for MANY MANY months and finally my cousin "pulled the plug". I didn't understand her decision until actually learning and accepting the truth of the matter.

When there are NO brain waves and the body doesn't heal and function on its own, the person is simply dead.

This is just sad!

I don't think that the hospitals and medical teams do enough to advise and give counseling to loved ones of people in this type of situation. That's ALSO a motha fuckin' shame!

Her mom is a selfish woman she has produced many videos like these but won't let medical professionals exam her she has already been deemed clinically dead by Oakland doctors and has a death certificate look at her body in this video she is bloated, and her feet like black even though the heart can be kept meeting, and she has a ventilator she will eventually decompose as she is starting to.

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 14:44:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

This is horrible!

This is just sad!

2017-08-12 14:40:26

Her mom is a selfish woman she has produced many videos like these but won't let medical professionals exam her she has already been deemed clinically dead by Oakland doctors and has a death certificate look at her body in this video she is bloated, and her feet like black even though the heart can be kept meeting, and she has a ventilator she will eventually decompose as she is starting to.

Very True! Also, there's some shit that I don't think people are paying close enough attention to with the mammy! The bitch is getting off on the attention and kick-backs from ignorant peeps and their heart strings....they're giving this lousy bitch a gang of money and she's hoping that should a law suit arise and they finally put the poor child to rest, she'd "recover" very nicely! The mammy is one sick bitch!

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 14:45:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 14:51:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

This is horrible!

This is just sad!

2017-08-12 14:44:26

Very True! Also, there's some shit that I don't think people are paying close enough attention to with the mammy! The bitch is getting off on the attention and kick-backs from ignorant peeps and their heart strings....they're giving this lousy bitch a gang of money and she's hoping that should a law suit arise and they finally put the poor child to rest, she'd "recover" very nicely! The mammy is one sick bitch!

She is truly something else the tea that I got is the State of New Jersey is giving her Medicaid also remember the Terri Schiavo case well they gave her money also the mom is saying her daughter started puberty but a former Nurse for her said it was gastric juices from her private her breaking down she also said the smell was horrible in that room.

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 14:52:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

The mammy doesn't even show REAL signs concern and all for the child. She's worst than filth! That's an EVIL bitch!

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 14:55:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

This is horrible!

This is just sad!

2017-08-12 14:44:26

2017-08-12 14:51:34

She is truly something else the tea that I got is the State of New Jersey is giving her Medicaid also remember the Terri Schiavo case well they gave her money also the mom is saying her daughter started puberty but a former Nurse for her said it was gastric juices from her private her breaking down she also said the smell was horrible in that room.

I. believe the tea! People do some really FOUL shit for money and attention! I'll bet this bitch's pussy STAYS wet and creaming every time somebody expresses how fucked up she is for this and every dime given to her over this madness!

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 16:47:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Jahi might be the original zombie. If they leave her on life-support, and she comes back from the dead, it could be the start of the zombie apocalypse. I say they should leave her alone, and see what happens. I suggest you all get ready for her to pop-off on mom, and get the Walking Dead narrative running. Um ready. Are you? I keep a machete under my bed, some rope, and other basic apocalypse supplies just in case.

Post Posted: 2017-08-12 19:20:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Bitch, you be serving that old tea, but it's still good! This is what I found on Wikipedia. It looks like neurologist are saying she's still alive.

Code:
After viewing over four dozen independent videos of the girl, Dr. Alan Shewmon, a renowned UCLA pediatric nuerologist, declared the girl alive in a June 29, 2017 court filing, affirming that the girl follows movement commands and exhibits other proof of life. However, Melinda Krigel, spokeswoman for the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital, affirms equally strongly that the diagnosis of the award-winning pediatric nuerologists who have seen the videotapes in question remains correct in 2017.

Court cases are ongoing.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 00:46:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Bitch, you be serving that old tea, but it's still good! This is what I found on Wikipedia. It looks like neurologist are saying she's still alive.

Code:
After viewing over four dozen independent videos of the girl, Dr. Alan Shewmon, a renowned UCLA pediatric nuerologist, declared the girl alive in a June 29, 2017 court filing, affirming that the girl follows movement commands and exhibits other proof of life. However, Melinda Krigel, spokeswoman for the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital, affirms equally strongly that the diagnosis of the award-winning pediatric nuerologists who have seen the videotapes in question remains correct in 2017.

Court cases are ongoing.
Video which her family posted also that doctor doesn't believe in brain dead he's been discredited the mother won't let profession medical doctors examine her why do you think that is?

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 01:23:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

Court cases are ongoing.

2017-08-13 00:46:42

Video which her family posted also that doctor doesn't believe in brain dead he's been discredited the mother won't let profession medical doctors examine her why do you think that is?

The pediatric neurologist at UCLA has been discredited? As far as the parents not wanting any other medical professionals treating their child, I too would stick with the medical professional who sees hopes of my child's improvement.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 10:07:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I really hope she pulls through.
But shes suffering in a major way. (Going through a similar situation)
Death might be the best thing to end the torture.

Code:
I really hope she pulls through...Death might be the best thing to end the torture.

@buffytheslayer gwarl, you are all over the place, with your fake accounts. How can you be rooting for someone to pull through and wishing death upon them at the same time? Go sit down, Buffy.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 10:30:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Um not sure how Jahi will cum back. Hospitals have nasty germs that have learned to survive the strongest antiseptics. She could catch a nasty bug in her coochie while on ventilation. Also hospital night staff male nurses, are sex pheens. Three of them might TP Jahi one night, giving her simultaneous hot beef injections in all three holes, which could reanimate her too.

Not sure how, but pretty sure Jahi will be the first zombie.

Yall homos in NYC better be prepared is all um saying.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 16:35:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

Court cases are ongoing.

2017-08-13 00:46:42

2017-08-13 01:23:52

The pediatric neurologist at UCLA has been discredited? As far as the parents not wanting any other medical professionals treating their child, I too would stick with the medical professional who sees hopes of my child's improvement.

I haven't heard of a UCLA one but there is a quack in New Jersey who doesn't believe in brain dead but I too believe I would do whatever it takes for my child I just don't see the point of coming them in bed for life she seems to not want to let go or wants money.

Post Posted: 2017-08-13 16:39:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Um not sure how Jahi will cum back. Hospitals have nasty germs that have learned to survive the strongest antiseptics. She could catch a nasty bug in her coochie while on ventilation. Also hospital night staff male nurses, are sex pheens. Three of them might TP Jahi one night, giving her simultaneous hot beef injections in all three holes, which could reanimate her too.

Not sure how, but pretty sure Jahi will be the first zombie.

Yall homos in NYC better be prepared is all um saying.

Are you actually making fun of this, and sexualizing a child so because this isn't a thread about dicks it isn't interesting to you Confused
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: