logo
Search
Is it weird that this makes me so happy?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Dear Diary,

Am I weird that this made my day?! Or... maybe even week? So this butterfly made a mistake and laid a bunch of eggs in a bush by my door. Because of the height of the bush they have been dying because of recent storms, they were easy targets for wasps and ants, etc. So, I decided to save them. I made a butterfly nest in this old lantern that I have. AND after about a week and a half, my first little baby cocooned b*tch!! AYYYYYYYEEEEE!!!! I'm so happy. Lmao. I cant wait until he hatches. ^_-

In case anyone is wondering. Making a butterfly nest / cage is SUPER simple.

They don't need much room at all, but you have to find a way to keep it humid with lots of ventilation. Some people who buy and keep caterpillars as pets usually have to experiment to see which type of leafs he or she likes. But if you find one outside it's good to harvest from that f*ckin tree or bush. ( Mine are eating foliage from that bush and also spinach ). You should probably mist the tank about once a day too. They like to hang under things be sure to include some branches. Don't worry about giving water to your caterpillar because they get all of their water from their food. I do however slip a slice of cucumber and a little nectar just for moisture and treats.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You are very weird, but in a nice way. I would never have even tried to save them. I would not have had a clue they needed saving, or how to do it even if I did.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't think it's weird to do it. It's a little weird to get happy off of it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The fact that saving a life, no matter how small...and being pleased by it...is weird...

shows how depraved this world is.

Anyway, I thought this was dope and it made me smile.

Thank you for sharing.

You should look up their lifespan. Are you going to set them free?

I saw this a while ago. You can give them prosthetic wings if something happens to one of them:

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

You are very weird, but in a nice way. I would never have even tried to save them. I would not have had a clue they needed saving, or how to do it even if I did.

There were a pile of dead ones by my door. Sad

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

The fact that saving a life, no matter how small...and being pleased by it...is weird...

shows how depraved this world is.

Anyway, I thought this was dope and it made me smile.

Thank you for sharing.

You should look up their lifespan. Are you going to set them free?

I saw this a while ago. You can give them prosthetic wings if something happens to one of them:

^_^
Thank you, your post mad me smile.

I know butterflies are extremely delicate and die really easily. They also don't live for very long. I know that they can be hand trained... but I think I might just set them free... although I am getting attached.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
On second thought... what if I kept them and raised them off human flesh....

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That's not weird at all it's beautiful. You value the life of another creature that is literally what love is

Track Thumbs Up/Down
gwur you betta come thru giving animal planet realness.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Dear Diary,

Am I weird that this made my day?! Or... maybe even week? So this butterfly made a mistake and laid a bunch of eggs in a bush by my door. Because of the height of the bush they have been dying because of recent storms, they were easy targets for wasps and ants, etc. So, I decided to save them. I made a butterfly nest in this old lantern that I have. AND after about a week and a half, my first little baby cocooned b*tch!! AYYYYYYYEEEEE!!!! I'm so happy. Lmao. I cant wait until he hatches. ^_-

They don't need much room at all, but you have to find a way to keep it humid with lots of ventilation. Some people who buy and keep caterpillars as pets usually have to experiment to see which type of leafs he or she likes. But if you find one outside it's good to harvest from that f*ckin tree or bush. ( Mine are eating foliage from that bush and also spinach ). You should probably mist the tank about once a day too. They like to hang under things be sure to include some branches. Don't worry about giving water to your caterpillar because they get all of their water from their food. I do however slip a slice of cucumber and a little nectar just for moisture and treats.

Taurus and pisces are so complimentary...

I would totally be into that

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Dear Diary,

AWWW that was nice of you. You helped save and create life.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Dear Diary,

13 days ago

You can do it! Making the cage is pretty easy. ^_^

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Dear Diary,

13 days ago

13 days ago

You can do it! Making the cage is pretty easy. ^_^

Hmmmm...
Id be more interested in like a cherry plant cage...

Oooo
Or mint leaf cages

I like plants

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

So silly scorpio ...smh

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Dear Diary,

13 days ago

See I'm not as mean as you wanna believe.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I DID THIS WHEN I WAS A KID EVEN HAD AN ANT FARM

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Not at all. Butterflies are an endangered species, so it's good you rescued them.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

I DID THIS WHEN I WAS A KID EVEN HAD AN ANT FARM

How long did they last?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
not weird to do, not weird to be happy about.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Not at all. Butterflies are an endangered species, so it's good you rescued them.

Yeah I hardly see them around anymore. Sad

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Dear Diary,

13 days ago

13 days ago

See I'm not as mean as you wanna believe.

I know you have you moments of being mean, because of issues on here.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

not weird to do, not weird to be happy about.

My bestie said I was disgusting.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Bitch you know you weird, why you ask just to brag that you did a good deed for Mother Earth? GTFOH.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Bitch you know you weird, why you ask just to brag that you did a good deed for Mother Earth? GTFOH.

If I wanted to brag I would just brag. My friend said I was being weird. So yes unlike you I decided to post about something other than dick. SMH. I like your profile picture. Are you finally looking for a job?
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: