Search
I am so tight......  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Dear Diary,

I'm verse... dating a "verse top" and its really starting to become an issue. I am so tight that I can hardly even bottom. It can get annoying for the both of us and sometimes he loses patients. I'm not like most boys, but there is a level of admiration that I do have for them. I can still count on my fingers the amount of sexual partners I've had. Some guys fetish that... but then when they get it... they're more use to gutter butt sluts and don't want to take their time. Often they freak out and try to jack hammer me, which is not something that I enjoy. I like to make love, I'm all about the theatrics and when I have sex it's more about creating an unforgettable experience rather than a back alley f*ck.

Part of me wishes I could be like other guys and even get maybe a dildo or something.. but I've just never been interested in that. Honestly, I prefer to top but mostly tops run to me because of my face and my ass.

I'm no where near virginal or a prude... I do love sex... I can't find a way to provide a perfect medium where we can both reach our sexual peaks and not just him... and I just have to bite into a pillow.

Suggestions?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Become really great at oral.

Perform fellatio on him.

Let him grab your cheeks and finger you.

Make love to his manhood with your mouth in such a way that he ejaculates.

Most guys need to wait before going again...no need for him to stick it inside you if he busted from getting sucked off.

Also, perform sticky, spitty, sloppy handjobs...

and if it is that serious....

let him penetrate between your thighs, like so:

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

I'd rather be parking lot than a high way.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Perform fellatio on him.

Most guys need to wait before going again...no need for him to stick it inside you if he busted from getting sucked off.

How long do you think I can do that for tho? He will eventually want to dip.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Well I'm far from the expert. I can count on my fingers using one hand and still have fingers left.

But i would imagine a little pre-work might help. the few times I have been intimate with someone it took some time with fingers and lube before we got d*ck in a$$, but like you said, it added to the experience honestly.

I honestly don't think the actual experience of sex should be rushed at all.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Maybe you're actually a verse top and not "verse". Two people of similar sexual position is never going to work unless they are both fully versatile. Even then, there is usually one person that like to bottom. My point is maybe youre not sexually compatible with this guy orrrrr maybe he isn't doing enough to turn you on, maybe he's too big for you to handlè based on your level of experience, maybe youre not letting yourself fully relax when its time for you to bottom . There's just so much that could be going on here. The simplest suggestion will be to USE MORE LUBE.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Well I'm far from the expert. I can count on my fingers using one hand and still have fingers left.

But i would imagine a little pre-work might help. the few times I have been intimate with someone it took some time with fingers and lube before we got d*ck in a$$, but like you said, it added to the experience honestly.

I feel like I would end up just jacking off lol.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

Lol what's wrong with that? hey 2 nuts in a day. Go for 3 if you feeling frisky lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Maybe you're actually a verse top and not "verse". Two people of similar sexual position is never going to work unless they are both fully versatile. Even then, there is usually one person that like to bottom. My point is maybe youre not sexually compatible with this guy orrrrr maybe he isn't doing enough to turn you on, maybe he's too big for you to handlè based on your level of experience, maybe youre not letting yourself fully relax when its time for you to bottom . There's just so much that could be going on here. The simplest suggestion will be to USE MORE LUBE.

Youre right about some things... his dick is big... and I'm not exactly comfortable. The reason why is because he moves too quickly. What upsets me is when I do like it... and he tells me, "HEY RELAX." and already am. I always have to say, "that's as far as it goes..." and that is taken differently depending.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .
. lemme loosen up thoses tense mussels...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

Lol what's wrong with that? hey 2 nuts in a day. Go for 3 if you feeling frisky lol

Well then I might not want to cum again... lol.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Oooo

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Lawd ham merzy

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Who else tight right now

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Lawd ham merzy

Take your time.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Lawd ham merzy

10 days ago

Take your time.

My ex used to say that...silent laugh

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Show me dat hole.
I can't offer advice without seeing dat hole.

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Show me dat hole.
I can't offer advice without seeing dat hole.

I wont show it on here... but imagine a cucumber in a coin purse. The whole thing... just doesnt fit.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Perform fellatio on him.

10 days ago

Of course he will eventually.

But my suggestions were to lessen that occurrence.

Get creative with sex toys, perhaps.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Perform fellatio on him.

10 days ago

9 days ago

Of course he will eventually.

But my suggestions were to lessen that occurrence.

Get creative with sex toys, perhaps.

Honestly.... I consider myself freaky... but I never used sex toys.... beside a swing... Which ones would you recommend?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Dear Diary,

I'm verse... dating a "verse top" and its really starting to become an issue. I am so tight that I can hardly even bottom. It can get annoying for the both of us and sometimes he loses patients. I'm not like most boys, but there is a level of admiration that I do have for them. I can still count on my fingers the amount of sexual partners I've had. Some guys fetish that... but then when they get it... they're more use to gutter butt sluts and don't want to take their time. Often they freak out and try to jack hammer me, which is not something that I enjoy. I like to make love, I'm all about the theatrics and when I have sex it's more about creating an unforgettable experience rather than a back alley f*ck.

Part of me wishes I could be like other guys and even get maybe a dildo or something.. but I've just never been interested in that. Honestly, I prefer to top but mostly tops run to me because of my face and my ass.

I'm no where near virginal or a prude... I do love sex... I can't find a way to provide a perfect medium where we can both reach our sexual peaks and not just him... and I just have to bite into a pillow.

Suggestions?

The average top or verse top isnt trying to make love. They just want to fuck. The only way it's going to be pleasurable for the both of you if you actually loosen ya ass up beforehand with a dildo. A few tops will do the fingering or rimming thing; but if he's hard and ready to go, then he'll skip fingering and rimming and is going to stick it straight in.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Dear Diary,

Suggestions?

9 days ago

The average top or verse top isnt trying to make love. They just want to fuck. The only way it's going to be pleasurable for the both of you if you actually loosen ya ass up beforehand with a dildo. A few tops will do the fingering or rimming thing; but if he's hard and ready to go, then he'll skip fingering and rimming and is going to stick it straight in.

I feel like dildos dont exactly work tho... am I wrong..? Lemme know.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Dear Diary,

Suggestions?

Dear Diary Writer:

I understand your fuckery and most of the shit you author to me is not even worth the keystrokes.

Aren`t you the same dick searching bitch who opened the door naked in front of the delivery man, hoping he would be desperate enough to fuck you. He was not impressed and dropped that package and ran. You do realize no one wants an underdeveloped child body with no muscle definition, just straight up and down line and a little boy chest and baby dick.

You stupid qweens always saying you all are virgins and tight, when the fact that no top wants you is because you have no walls. You hold is like the grand canyon, the only difference is, people pay to go to the grand canyon, your canyon is just a worthless hole.

My suggestion to you is, why don`t you stop lying to the forum and yourself and admit you have no grip...just a hollow hole.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Dear Diary,

Suggestions?

9 days ago

Dear Diary Writer:

I understand your fuckery and most of the shit you author to me is not even worth the keystrokes.

Aren`t you the same dick searching bitch who opened the door naked in front of the delivery man, hoping he would be desperate enough to fuck you. He was not impressed and dropped that package and ran. You do realize no one wants an underdeveloped child body with no muscle definition, just straight up and down line and a little boy chest and baby dick.

You stupid qweens always saying you all are virgins and tight, when the fact that no top wants you is because you have no walls. You hold is like the grand canyon, the only difference is, people pay to go to the grand canyon, your canyon is just a worthless hole.

My suggestion to you is, why don`t you stop lying to the forum and yourself and admit you have no grip...just a hollow hole.

Awww!
I'm not reading this...

Are you trying to get my attention?
How you about you get a real profile or stfu?
Post receipts? We are all waiting... you have nothing.. so please just slit your wrist in a bathtub. Thanks.
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 4
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: