Search
Are You A Forum Enabler?  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Code:
In Psychology, Enabling can describe dysfunctional behaviors that are intended to help resolve a specific problem but in fact perpetuate or exacerbate the problem.

[2] A common theme of enabling in this latter sense is that third parties take responsibility or blame, or make accommodations for a person's harmful conduct (often with the best of intentions, or from fear or insecurity which inhibits action).

The practical effect is that the malfactor himself or herself does not have to do so, and is shielded from awareness of the harm it may do, and the need or pressure to change their dysfunctional behavior.

This is not exactly co-signing another forumer when they post something funny or agreeable. This is a pattern of supporting or feeding another forumers rude, obnoxious, trollish to even criminally liable behaviors. Im convinced much of it is done through inboxing, but its certainly become an epidemic here in these forums.

Many display a selective blindness when applying simple morals and values to common sense happenings in here. Its very hypocritical to condemn someone for degrading another forumer, but then cheer on your forum pals (esp the ones who display obvious delusional or other abnormal tendencies) when that person participates in the exact same behaviors.

My point here is that even though this is just fun, social entertainment for the majority of us, some of you need to seriously check your moral compass and learn to have some empathy. No one in here wants to be subjected to criminal bullying and harrassment or have their personal information spammed just for kicks or percieved butt hurt feelings. Its far past time we start speaking out against wanton forum violations and other criminal behavior in these forums or at the very least stop supporting and enabling harmful, malicious behaviors you know you do not agree with or would do yourself. #BeYourBrotherSistersKeeper #StopSupportingSupplyingAmmoForForumCrime

Disclaimer: I am very much aware that I enable the misbehavior of my forum sons & lil brother at times, BUT I am also the first one to tell them when they are dead wrong...

Track Thumbs Up/Down
πŸ™‹yes

I like to see these ladies read down to the bown πŸ˜‚

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@king_neon @_cute_bitch @ben_slays @categorysix @1990slegaleye @munificentmrm @rq1991 @avatar_merhawi @skyee_high @stutterz_89 @oye @goon_nation85 [blocked] @dalasthoodnikka @trast @zachskye20 @kijuju_reaper @srskeetzalot @kemetprince @justin26 @ll_x-man_ll @nini1 @70cadillac @cai3030 @theahamoment @lilkikisobossy @tony26598 @kouhai @kissyouforhours @s3npai @killagangbanger @pct-man @c-dotti @profit_maker @devil87 @gahotlanta @ldn_photoboy @2game @thug_passion1 @black-treat @bgcbstkptsecret @dr-skeetz @kalikingbed @justbeyou29 @chantmag @ms_gay_2_u @3missedcallz @jdee2014 @darcether @grossie @lilhubby @phutt89 @miles-morales @snexual @sportyblond @jdee2014 @the_take_overr @rollz_royce @texson @the_kake_over @jdee2014 @dr-skeetz @famous-af @blknstuff @troopisbanned @jwoodz0813 @jacobs_fine @mrrevisitd @khaoticelation @betterthanuno @jmk27 [blocked] @sassydroid2017 @maybeitsmelanin @thumppper @ginko @version02 @anghellic @ralston30 @lovepeacesoul1 @neon_king @neon-pct @olive-p @wish-washyts @naughty_nites [blocked] @darthchocolate1 @kingpisces26

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Well I certainly am not.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Well I certainly am not.

I'd pretty much agree with that..........

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
welp....

Everyone at some point passively condones behaviors they don't want to
be directly linked to (or associated with). In this sense, ALL of us are enablers. That includes you as well Maddie Mays.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

welp....

be directly linked to (or associated with). In this sense, ALL of us are enablers. That includes you as well Maddie Mays.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I think so..trying to be neutral does make me an enabler.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

I think so..trying to be neutral does make me an enabler.

There are several problem children in these forums (semi including myself)..as long as you are not connected to any of them and make a concerted effort to avoid mess,shade, and bashthreads..Id say you you are neutral with out enabling the bs in here......you just may not be empowering anyone in here to improve their forum behavior.....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

welp....

HaHa!!!
Hurt dog will bark every single time!......
Re-read what I posted, defaultless ...im talking about actively supporting (& in your case participating in) it to the point where the person thinks what they are doing is completely ok or performing some kinda of deranged public service...surely, this should ring a few bells for you. In my eyes, it makes the enabler just as culpable as the perpetrator..BUT you strike me as the amoral, hedonist who would be fine with that........

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

welp....

10 days ago

YOUR GENETIC TWIN, SPIRITUAL SISTER IN THE NAME OF LOVE:

...I dont ever think Ive seen you draw a single moralistic line not to cross in these forums. Your dysfunction in these forum walls are legendary......

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

welp....

10 days ago

10 days ago

...I dont ever think Ive seen you draw a single moralistic line not to cross in these forums. Your dysfunction in these forum walls are legendary......

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

welp....

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

Nawwww that will be you and yours down the line......

I understand that this is one of your very few gay outlets, but you should be closer to 30 than 25 by now; it might be time upgrade a few of your ideologies.........

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

welp....

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

I understand that this is one of your very few gay outlets, but you should be closer to 30 than 25 by now; it might be time upgrade a few of your ideologies.........

DIG TWO DITCHES, DEAR

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

welp....

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

DIG TWO DITCHES, DEAR

Nope. Just One grave for your closeted faggotry......

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

@king_neon @_cute_bitch @ben_slays @categorysix @1990slegaleye @munificentmrm @rq1991 @avatar_merhawi @skyee_high @stutterz_89 @oye @goon_nation85 [blocked] @dalasthoodnikka @trast @zachskye20 @kijuju_reaper @srskeetzalot @kemetprince @justin26 @ll_x-man_ll @nini1 @70cadillac @cai3030 @theahamoment @lilkikisobossy @tony26598 @kouhai @kissyouforhours @s3npai @killagangbanger @pct-man @c-dotti @profit_maker @devil87 @gahotlanta @ldn_photoboy @2game @thug_passion1 @black-treat @bgcbstkptsecret @dr-skeetz @kalikingbed @justbeyou29 @chantmag @ms_gay_2_u @3missedcallz @jdee2014 @darcether @grossie @lilhubby @phutt89 @miles-morales @snexual @sportyblond @jdee2014 @the_take_overr @rollz_royce @texson @the_kake_over @jdee2014 @dr-skeetz @famous-af @blknstuff @troopisbanned @jwoodz0813 @jacobs_fine @mrrevisitd @khaoticelation @betterthanuno @jmk27 [blocked] @sassydroid2017 @maybeitsmelanin @thumppper @ginko @version02 @anghellic @ralston30 @lovepeacesoul1 @neon_king @neon-pct @olive-p @wish-washyts @naughty_nites [blocked] @darthchocolate1 @kingpisces26

As always I'm immune to such things

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Well I certainly am not.

10 days ago

I'd pretty much agree with that..........

I like to stand on my own.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

.....Must Be Nice😏😏😏

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

.....Must Be Nice😏😏😏

well everything has a cost even immunity

Track Thumbs Up/Down

oye

10 days ago

Code:
In Psychology, Enabling can describe dysfunctional behaviors that are intended to help resolve a specific problem but in fact perpetuate or exacerbate the problem.

[2] A common theme of enabling in this latter sense is that third parties take responsibility or blame, or make accommodations for a person's harmful conduct (often with the best of intentions, or from fear or insecurity which inhibits action).

The practical effect is that the malfactor himself or herself does not have to do so, and is shielded from awareness of the harm it may do, and the need or pressure to change their dysfunctional behavior.

This is not exactly co-signing another forumer when they post something funny or agreeable. This is a pattern of supporting or feeding another forumers rude, obnoxious, trollish to even criminally liable behaviors. Im convinced much of it is done through inboxing, but its certainly become an epidemic here in these forums.

Many display a selective blindness when applying simple morals and values to common sense happenings in here. Its very hypocritical to condemn someone for degrading another forumer, but then cheer on your forum pals (esp the ones who display obvious delusional or other abnormal tendencies) when that person participates in the exact same behaviors.

My point here is that even though this is just fun, social entertainment for the majority of us, some of you need to seriously check your moral compass and learn to have some empathy. No one in here wants to be subjected to criminal bullying and harrassment or have their personal information spammed just for kicks or percieved butt hurt feelings. Its far past time we start speaking out against wanton forum violations and other criminal behavior in these forums or at the very least stop supporting and enabling harmful, malicious behaviors you know you do not agree with or would do yourself. #BeYourBrotherSistersKeeper #StopSupportingSupplyingAmmoForForumCrime

Disclaimer: I am very much aware that I enable the misbehavior of my forum sons & lil brother at times, BUT I am also the first one to tell them when they are dead wrong...
I don't. I let people know when they are wrong!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Code:

9 days ago

I don't. I let people know when they are wrong!!

Thats good because imo that is a portion to what is required to empower individuals.....

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Code:

I like to see things from different points of view if there's a disagreement between two people ever.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

All things in moderation. It is hard to stop cold-turkey, so I am trying to cut down.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

All things in moderation. It is hard to stop cold-turkey, so I am trying to cut down.

Enabling bullshyt or hospitalizing booties with that ginormous slong you got?πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: