logo
Search
SHOP N SAVE  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So my brother and I went to Shop N Save, a well known Grocery Store. I choose to go to grocery stores out in the white suburbs because they are quieter, nicer and easily accessible, and don`t have a parking lot full of Negro`s sitting in their cars with loud music playing as whomever they took to the store is in there shopping...Plus they don`t have pan handlers standing at the entrance begging for money.

Anyway, we goes in and grabs our carts and as we stroll through the produce section....we hear this loud crying, sounded like someone`s unruly child...don`t get me wrong there are SOME blacks that go out to the white burbs who feel the same way I feel about going to Niggaville shopping centers...so I was under the assumption that some white woman was letting little Becky or Jason throw their little tantrum. Well it seemed the screaming was getting closer so everyone in the store started peering across the store to see what was going on. I turned to my brother and said whomever child that is, needs their little ass beat...(Give`m something to cry for).

Well the screaming got even louder and it was more legible as to who was screaming `LET ME GO..........LET ME GO!!!` I mean the bitch was screaming like someone was murdering her dumb ass.

So the baggers and some of the cashiers all headed towards the entrance to the store and from my vantage point I could see that someone was being apprehended...and MY was she screaming to the top of her lungs....so I told my brother I was gong to see what was going on, something I normally don`t do, because I have learned that when an innocent person goes to investigate or be nosy, they be the one`s who gets hurt....

so I proceeded to the front of the store and out the first set of doors into the entrance/exit area, (depending on if you`re entering or exiting the store)and there where two tall, white men apprehending a black heffa and had her ass by the arm. She looked to be in her mid 40`s wearing a sun dress, honey blonde weave and sandals. They had the bitch in one handcuff, but struggled to get her other hand as she was fighting and swinging at them like Mrs. Sophia in the Color Purple when those white town men beat her ass...and it was at that point I realized that her behavior is the reason nigga`s get shot and killed. So in this case the two men could not hold her wild ass even though they were both 6`1 or 6`2 and she appeared to be about 5`7 and a rather thick chic....

Well as she was fighting and screaming like a damn fool, I`m standing there looking at her dumb ass from across the way and wondering to myself, does she really know how IG-NANT she looks, because with all that EXTRA shit she was doing, her big spotty titties were hanging all out over her sun dress and she didn`t care, all she was doing was drawing more attention to her-stupid-ass-self.....

Meanwhile the two security guards where getting frustrated as they must`ve figured if they slammed the dumb bitch down to the ground they would be scrutinized, so one of them said; JUST LET HER GO, to the other security guy, but he was still holding that bitch...so she finally broke free, but the one security guard was not having it, he followed her out the second set of doors leading out into the parking lot, but by the time he got out the door, the South County Police had arrived and grabbed the dumb bitch, the cuffed that ho and put her ass in the police car.

So one white woman was coming in and grabbed a car and looked at me and said, my friend works as a security guard, and it`s a hard job...I said I bet. So she entered the store...meanwhile I asked a cashier what she had done and he said SHOP LIFTING..But I did not ask what she stole, but I did notice she has a crown royal bag in her hand that she did not let go of during the entire scuffle.

Any-hoo, this is what I dont understand, if you are a black person, out in a white or predominantly white neighborhood or store, at what point do you NOT KNOW that you are one black in a sea of whites, your ass will be monitored from the time you pull up on the parking lot, during your shopping or in this case shoplifting visit, why would anyone choose to steal at a predominantly white grocery store??? She`d done better by going to a black grocery store location, put a ham in the back of her pants and twerk her ass out of the store and nobody would have said a word.

And this is a pure example of why black people get their asses beat down. If she was caught shoplifting, why not just comply with them, take her ass in the back of the store and let them tell her ass what they saw her steal and deal with the consequences. Another example of people not taking responsibility for their own actions.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have witnessed this too but at a predominantly Black grocery store. There seems to be something wrong with Black people, especially those in their teens and 20s. They seem to be hell bent on causing disruptions and generally being a pain in the ass.

I wont go shopping at an all white store, because I get decent service at the Black-operated store I frequent. However, that loud music in the parking lot is a complete turn off. Thankfully, the police (Black mostly) puts foot to ass on that.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

I have witnessed this too but at a predominantly Black grocery store. There seems to be something wrong with Black people, especially those in their teens and 20s. They seem to be hell bent on causing disruptions and generally being a pain in the ass.

I wont go shopping at an all white store, because I get decent service at the Black-operated store I frequent. However, that loud music in the parking lot is a complete turn off. Thankfully, the police (Black mostly) puts foot to ass on that.

I agree, a lot of black people act like the world OWES them something and so they lash out, act out and think they are suppose to just TAKE things or act stupid to get what they want....and I find that it`s not only these young one`s but these old one`s too. I really don`t know how to explain it, but it`s exhausting to witness it first hand when so many people always claim that the media only shows blacks acting a damn fool....

I understand staying in your neighborhood to shop, and my neighborhood is mixed and the stores are not bad, but I just can`t do it...Now where my father lives, their stores are mixed as well, but there are a lot of nigga`s that frequent their local big grocery store chain and they sit on the lot with loud music going and the security guard is friendly with them so he won`t say anything....i darted in that store and came my ass right out, fast quick and in a hurry, even though I was surprised to see so many whites in there.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

I agree, a lot of black people act like the world OWES them something and so they lash out, act out and think they are suppose to just TAKE things or act stupid to get what they want....and I find that it`s not only these young one`s but these old one`s too. I really don`t know how to explain it, but it`s exhausting to witness it first hand when so many people always claim that the media only shows blacks acting a damn fool....

I understand staying in your neighborhood to shop, and my neighborhood is mixed and the stores are not bad, but I just can`t do it...Now where my father lives, their stores are mixed as well, but there are a lot of nigga`s that frequent their local big grocery store chain and they sit on the lot with loud music going and the security guard is friendly with them so he won`t say anything....i darted in that store and came my ass right out, fast quick and in a hurry, even though I was surprised to see so many whites in there.

I claim them all, even the ones who act a damn fool. However, it does get tiring to see the same people on the corner/in the parking lot/at the mall in large groups all the damn time.

They have functioning brains, but something inside them broke and they just REFUSE to do right. We both know how that happened.

The grocery store where I shop has bot ratchet Black and white employees Laughing I get to the check out and the cashiers take their time and give 0 fucks about trying to get you out the door as quickly as possible. The whites there are just as bad, if not worse.

I take it in stride, because if we all start shopping elsewhere, then the older folks on a limited budget would have to travel out of town. So, yeah. I totally get you and I do agree.

I love my Black people. I really do.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .
. .
. .. .. .
. . . . . . . .. . ppl from all backgrounds steal sis... did you have to describe the situation like dat?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

I claim them all, even the ones who act a damn fool. However, it does get tiring to see the same people on the corner/in the parking lot/at the mall in large groups all the damn time.

They have functioning brains, but something inside them broke and they just REFUSE to do right. We both know how that happened.

The grocery store where I shop has bot ratchet Black and white employees Laughing I get to the check out and the cashiers take their time and give 0 fucks about trying to get you out the door as quickly as possible. The whites there are just as bad, if not worse.

I take it in stride, because if we all start shopping elsewhere, then the older folks on a limited budget would have to travel out of town. So, yeah. I totally get you and I do agree.

I love my Black people. I really do.

Well, I don`t like any people for real, black, white or otherwise...everyone is flawed, even me....but I make it a POINT to do better and be better.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

. . .
. .
. .. .. .
. . . . . . . .. . ppl from all backgrounds steal sis... did you have to describe the situation like dat?

It`s my damn thread and I describe it the way I want SIS. And if you nigga`s stop always trying to make it seem like my words are directed at one race, the better off you dumb ass, non-reading bitches would be - SIS. And stop picking and choosing the threads I post, because I have posted about white people as well...but typical black ass nigga`s stay in their little box and sit around and complain all the time....do better, SIS....Better yet, let me do better and dismiss you from quoting me, with your dumb ass.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: