logo
Search
THE ..."IRONY"...SMDH!  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 12:24:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

HEY BRO...WERE WE SUPPOSE TO THINK YOU WERE USING THAT "DEFAULT" AS AN OVER EXAGGERATION OF YOUR OWN?

IRONY

incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2)
:
an event or result marked by such incongruity

:
incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play —called also dramatic irony, tragic irony

DO BETTER...NAPPY!...

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 12:34:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you need to be congratulating my forum son. While he was conducting his sex parties and being a "demonic whore" and a "college dropout"..he worked and bought a brand new car and is now certified in medical transportation.........Mediocrity in the real world, but accomplishment amongst these forum bums....#illwait

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 12:43:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-18 12:24:56

Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you need to be congratulating my forum son. While he was conducting his sex parties and being a "demonic whore" and a "college dropout"..he worked and bought a brand new car and is now certified in medical transportation.........Mediocrity in the real world, but accomplishment amongst these forum bums....#illwait

Happy Father's Day bro!

I think I will "Congradulate YOU". On continuing to be a "successful forum dad" to the little "monster!

p.s. I thought he used to be in "Pre-med"...??? I don't know if I would call that a "come up'...but he's seems ...'HAPPY"...So I will be happy for him.

I would encourage him to go back to school. I'm not feeling this "medical transportation" thingy...lol

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:04:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

"Mediocrity in the real world, but accomplishment amongst these forum bums....#illwait"

Don't like how you worded this

He's happy, making money, and living life on his terms, NOTHING mediocre about that in any world.

Alot of ma fuckas making 500k plus and miserable af.

I hang with him regularly and he's on his way to truly becoming self actualize, NOTHING mediocre about that in any world.

What you will NOT do, is attempt to take any form of credit for his progression, while downing it at the same time. NO.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:04:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Mediocrity in the real world

Wuh da fuq!?

Did you throw lowkey shade at Ben?
Hmmph sure as hell sounds like it..
you called his "come up" mediocre.

Wow Confused

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:07:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-18 13:04:32

Wuh da fuq!?

Wow Confused

. . .
. . . . . um... Is this the middle aged man who had a certificate of completion in some bs field , posting it on bgc in an attempt to prove someting, calling other ppls accomplishment mediocrity...
. . while in a thread with a title of irony?
. . . . . . Confused

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:08:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@shyguyben

You need to get in here and ask your forum Daddy
why he called your new job "mediocre?"

Chyle......

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:10:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Wuh da fuq!?

Wow Confused

He's being honest like a "GOOD" forum father should!

HE KNOWS BEN IS CAPABLE OF MUCH MORE! AND WHILE TRYING TO BE "ENCOURAGING'...HE'S HOPING FOR MORE AS SHOULD WE ALL!

P.S.

THAT THREAD YOU MADE WITH THE LIGHTSKIN WOMEN GOING OFF...WAS ONE OF THE BEST "THREADS" I'VE SEEN COME OUT OF THIS PLACE IN A LONG TIME.

I'VE BEEN MEANING TO COMMENT.

I THINK THE "WHITE" WOMEN "DRAGGED" THE ANGRY BITCH, HOWEVER I UNDERSTAND WHERE ALL THE "ANGER" IS COMING FROM.

THE ILLUMINATI HAS BEEN CREATING THIS "FAUX WAR" FOR A WHILE NOW. AND THERE ARE MANY BUYING INTO THE "MADNESS".

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:10:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Wuh da fuq!?

Wow Confused

She can't help it....even when she's trying to show "love" she has to be a shady cunt.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:12:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-18 13:04:21

"Mediocrity in the real world, but accomplishment amongst these forum bums....#illwait"

He's happy, making money, and living life on his terms, NOTHING mediocre about that in any world.

I hang with him regularly and he's on his way to truly becoming self actualize, NOTHING mediocre about that in any world.

What you will NOT do, is attempt to take any form of credit for his progression, while downing it at the same time. NO.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:12:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Wuh da fuq!?

Wow Confused

2017-06-18 13:10:06

HE KNOWS BEN IS CAPABLE OF MUCH MORE! AND WHILE TRYING TO BE "ENCOURAGING'...HE'S HOPING FOR MORE AS SHOULD WE ALL!

P.S.

THAT THREAD YOU MADE WITH THE LIGHTSKIN WOMEN GOING OFF...WAS ONE OF THE BEST "THREADS" I'VE SEEN COME OUT OF THIS PLACE IN A LONG TIME.

I THINK THE "WHITE" WOMEN "DRAGGED" THE ANGRY BITCH, HOWEVER I UNDERSTAND WHERE ALL THE "ANGER" IS COMING FROM.

THE ILLUMINATI HAS BEEN CREATING THIS "FAUX WAR" FOR A WHILE NOW. AND THERE ARE MANY BUYING INTO THE "MADNESS".

Everybody is capable of more

Still does not give anybody the right to call progression mediocre

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:14:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Leave him alone and let him "forum father"...I think the comment was on point!

AND YOUR 'DEMONIC" LOVING ASS ...PROBABLY AINT HELPIN ...BEN BEN...ACTUALIZE SHIT!

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:14:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Mediocrity? Neutral

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:14:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
BERTHA!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:17:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Wuh da fuq!?

Wow Confused

P.S.

2017-06-18 13:12:18

DEFINE PROGRESSION...

BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS IN "PRE-MED" A YEAR AGO.

AM I MISTAKEN... ?

MAYBE I'M CONFUSED ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING?

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:17:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Psssh....

Chyle please....
You're just as ironic as them....

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:22:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-18 13:14:38

Mediocrity? Neutral

I THOUGHT WHEN I WAS FIRST INTRODUCED TO YOU ...HERE IN THESE FORUMS...

YOU WERE "VIDEO TAPING' UNSUSPECTING STRAIGHT PREMED STUDENTS,TRYING TO BREAK UP THEIR HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS...SO YOU CAN HAVE THEM "DIG OUT" ..YOUR "LOSE" BOOTY?

EVEN HAVING SAID ALL THAT?

HOW IS BEING A "DRIVER"... A "COME UP"...???

P.S. YOU LUCKY WHEN THEY WERE DOING THAT "BACKGROUND:" CHECK THEY DIDNT CHECK OUT YOUR ANTICS ON "BGC"...

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:24:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Wuh da fuq!?

Wow Confused

P.S.

2017-06-18 13:12:18

2017-06-18 13:17:02

DEFINE PROGRESSION...

BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS IN "PRE-MED" A YEAR AGO.

AM I MISTAKEN... ?

MAYBE I'M CONFUSED ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING?

I decided what I wanted to go for as my major wouldn't be fufilling enough. That's all. I see you're still a bitter ass hater.

#BusinessAsUsual Rolling Eyes

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:25:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-18 13:14:34

AND YOUR 'DEMONIC" LOVING ASS ...PROBABLY AINT HELPIN ...BEN BEN...ACTUALIZE SHIT!

I'm showing him love....I'm showing him loyalty.....and I'm showing him friendship....

Define progression

Going from un happy to happy is progression

Ben was not happy with his field of study....he re evaluated, and is on a happier path WHILE still keeping his want and desire to help.....THAT'S PROGRESSION

Ben has been telling me he wants a new car....he saved his coin and got it....that's progression

Progression is like possibility...it's endless, so yes he can go further....and I will be there encouraging him

But let's not knock the progression from 1 to 10 when it occurs.....cuz that's an accomplishment worth celebrating as well

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:25:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Psssh....

Chyle please....
You're just as ironic as them....

HEY "FLAT FACE FAG"...

I DIDNT "PHOTOSHOP" SHIT!

P.S.

THE REAL IRONY IS ...WHEN YOU HAVE A "BAD PIC" FLOATING AROUND ...MOST WILL QUICKLY UPLOAD A MORE CURRENT AND POLISHED PIC OF THEMSELVES TO PROVE IT WAS JUST A "BAD" PIC.

BUT UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

I THINK THIS IS TRULY THE "BEST ONE"

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:25:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I'm really hoping he typed that wrong...

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:29:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-18 13:14:34

2017-06-18 13:25:14

I'm showing him love....I'm showing him loyalty.....and I'm showing him friendship....

Define progression

Going from un happy to happy is progression

Ben was not happy with his field of study....he re evaluated, and is on a happier path WHILE still keeping his want and desire to help.....THAT'S PROGRESSION

Ben has been telling me he wants a new car....he saved his coin and got it....that's progression

Progression is like possibility...it's endless, so yes he can go further....and I will be there encouraging him

But let's not knock the progression from 1 to 10 when it occurs.....cuz that's an accomplishment worth celebrating as well

SO HE WASNT HAPPY WITH HAVING TO "STUDY HARD AND BE DISCIPLINED"?

BUT BEING "LAZY" AND DRIVING PEOPLE AROUND MAKES HIM MORE HAPPY...WHILE DELVING INTO "CONSUMERISM'...I'M SURE HE DIDNT PAY "CASH" FOR THAT CAR!

HE NEEDS TO "DO BETTER"...THE BIG CAR NOTE, COULD OF WENT TOWARDS A "MEANINGFUL" COLLEGE EDUCATION.

P.S. I CAN APPRECIATE THE REST OF WHAT YOU TYPED...ALL OF US NEED MORE "LOYAL AND BEAUTIFUL" FRIENDS LIKE YOURSELF!

BEN IS VERY LUCKY

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:31:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-18 13:25:59

I'm really hoping he typed that wrong...

Ya forum daddy is a cunt....so even when he's attempting to be encouraging there's always gonna be some shade.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:32:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Wuh da fuq!?

Wow Confused

2017-06-18 13:10:28

She can't help it....even when she's trying to show "love" she has to be a shady cunt.

I COULD BE "WRONG"...BUT THIS TIME I JUST DIDNT "SEE IT"...I THINK BEHIND CLOSED DOORS...HE'S BEEN ENCOURAGING BEN BEN...TO DO BETTER!

WHICH IS WHAT I'VE BEEN HOPING FOR ALL ALONG, AND THAT COMMENT KIND GIVES ME HOPE!

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 13:32:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@wordsoftruth

You better get in front of this new scandal Madeline.
What time is the press conference to address your previous statement
about your forum son?
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 4
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum