Post Posted: 2017-06-18 17:20:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You're blossoming right b4 our eyes Ben! 🖤

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 18:43:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
*twerks*

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 19:01:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

.....I Luv You To Death, But I am Not Here For The Meat of This Particular Message.....
You do not tell a forum full of immature, under educated, delusional, directionless bum fags that things are great going through life being average & middle of the road......

There is an endemic problem with your generation that has to do with taking the easiest road possible to happiness and contentment. Once you hit 25, the time for doing things at your own pace is about over. There is a great big ole world that needs you in it making it a better place by performing your purpose for being. It nothing to do with over achievement...it has to do with minimal to semi-effort being percieved as an achievement.

Baaaby, do not let Cosber fool you...as well as he is currently doing, he has not even scratched the surface of his full potential and purpose in this world. If anything, he is avoiding it like the plague......hes afflicted by yalls generational curse just as much as the rest of you.

Yes, there are certain things in life where you have to do it your own way and find your own way, but that doesn't apply to everything. You should want to be the very best at whatever you do, be willing to die for the things you believe in/love, and willing to work without ceasing to get what you want out of life....IF this is not the message that my generation is passing down to you all, then we are failing to prepare you to run this world properly.

Post Posted: 2017-06-18 19:42:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
this might be the most mature thing I ever heard u say

Post Posted: 2017-06-19 08:11:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2017-06-19 12:02:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Stay UP, Bruh! Wonderful words of encouragement and you're on point about many or most of the negative twats on this site! And congratulations on your accomplishments! Keep soaring!
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: