Search
King Prince Mars Raheem Cherokee Allah Bowser Jones  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 09:58:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
..formerly known as @mrsrevisited

It has been almost two years since our incident which ended up in your all girl band breaking up......What have you done to improve yourself or your life in that time, lil gal?
.....I See No Evolution WhatSoEver........

Same tactics, Same tricks, Same horrible attitude​ and outlook......#stagnantion

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 10:21:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

...Funnily Enough...Ive never had to steal or alter your pics or make middle school gifs to nip you in the bud.....my words applied to your flabby azz accomplished that....
And while you manufacturer stories about my life, your personal life is tragically detailed right here in the forums..........

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 10:38:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-12 09:58:59

It has been almost two years since our incident which ended up in your all girl band breaking up......What have you done to improve yourself or your life in that time, lil gal?

Same tactics, Same tricks, Same horrible attitude​ and outlook......#stagnantion

Getting banned is her forte.

She's a strange one. Might be missing some screws. Get in here @prince_cherokee Laughing Your beaten awaits.

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 10:39:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

The kids should see this.

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 10:45:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Evolving or maturing is not her thing. Misbehaving on the internet like a creep is more up her alley (along with HIV and gonorrhea). Why that hoe look like a bald termite in this pic though???

That hairline of hers has no respect for order does it, @wordsoftruth

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 10:47:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@neon_bowser folding up. Laughing She just made a thread, crying out that we're being too negative but wasn't she the girl that was attacking and harassing us @wordsoftruth ?

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 10:56:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-12 10:38:40

She's a strange one. Might be missing some screws. Get in here @prince_cherokee Laughing Your beaten awaits.

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 11:03:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-12 10:56:10

Laughing Now you remember he attacked me (and I didn't recognize who he was) in that thread I made in dishonor of @thetayshow and now he wants to talk about how all of this is negative and unnecessary. Rolling Eyes Next time Tay sends out an SOS he best not answer the call.

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 11:11:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-12 11:03:00

Laughing Now you remember he attacked me (and I didn't recognize who he was) in that thread I made in dishonor of @thetayshow and now he wants to talk about how all of this is negative and unnecessary. Rolling Eyes Next time Tay sends out an SOS he best not answer the call.

Dont Fall for that psychos bullshyt...while you was logged out last night, that gal had the actual blue couch naked picture of you as her default..........that fag is Satan incarnated and is in deep need of rehabilitation therapy......

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 11:34:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-12 11:03:00

2017-06-12 11:11:59

Dont Fall for that psychos bullshyt...while you was logged out last night, that gal had the actual blue couch naked picture of you as her default..........that fag is Satan incarnated and is in deep need of rehabilitation therapy......

Bless its heart. Sounds like he didn't get any sleep last night. He spent the evening thinking about me while I was sound asleep.

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 16:02:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
SAVED.
Code:
Listen...

...it's because of you that I'm done with this shit.. I look at your life and I honestly feel bad for you.. The way you act is not the way a mature 40 year old acts...

..and if I keep going down this path I'm going to end up JUST LIKE YOU... i REFUSE to continue this any further..I'm not going to block my blessings for you or anyone else period...

..both and i do mean BOTH of us are guilty of keeping this going..it's stupid and pointless...I've said and done some things that are uncalled for and so have you...you don't have to apologize to me but I will say that I'm sorry for going to the lengths that i went just to embarrass you..accept don't accept it's up to you talk about me drag me shade me all you want i don't care anymore it's pointless just don't take it too far..

...i'm not gonna act like I'm perfect or I'm right for what I did cause I'm not but I'm honestly gonna try and do better from now on not for you or anyone else but for me...because this shit is stupid and beneath both you and I....

...you're better than that I know you are and I know you don't like being seen the way you do...you may not want to change you may like the way you are but I don't and I'm not going to end up bitter, broken, and hurt taking my frustrations out on people via an online forum when I reach your age...

...so go ahead and drag me if you feel like..just don't go overboard because I'm not trying to be that person anymore and I hope you can respect that

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 16:10:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

SAVED.

Code:
Listen...

...it's because of you that I'm done with this shit.. I look at your life and I honestly feel bad for you.. The way you act is not the way a mature 40 year old acts...

..and if I keep going down this path I'm going to end up JUST LIKE YOU... i REFUSE to continue this any further..I'm not going to block my blessings for you or anyone else period...

..both and i do mean BOTH of us are guilty of keeping this going..it's stupid and pointless...I've said and done some things that are uncalled for and so have you...you don't have to apologize to me but I will say that I'm sorry for going to the lengths that i went just to embarrass you..accept don't accept it's up to you talk about me drag me shade me all you want i don't care anymore it's pointless just don't take it too far..

...i'm not gonna act like I'm perfect or I'm right for what I did cause I'm not but I'm honestly gonna try and do better from now on not for you or anyone else but for me...because this shit is stupid and beneath both you and I....

...you're better than that I know you are and I know you don't like being seen the way you do...you may not want to change you may like the way you are but I don't and I'm not going to end up bitter, broken, and hurt taking my frustrations out on people via an online forum when I reach your age...

...so go ahead and drag me if you feel like..just don't go overboard because I'm not trying to be that person anymore and I hope you can respect that
Haters tend to have strong admiration for those they hate on.

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 16:16:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Idk who she's more obsessed with, myself, or that youngman who may need a restraining order against him in that screenshot. Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 16:27:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Idk who she's more obsessed with, myself, or that youngman who may need a restraining order against him in that screenshot. Laughing

Come on over up in here @neon_bowser
and tell us why you all that but cant keep a man....

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 16:28:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Code:
Dragging? Reading? Scalping?

...absolutely nothing

just because I'm capable of doing it, it doesn't mean I HAVE to do it...

...as entertaining as it may be to some of you it's nothing but negativity

now DON'T get me wrong I enjoy laughing but if it's gonna be at the expense of others then I'm just as guilty...

...it's beyond old, I can read with the best of them but what is that gonna accomplish? They're just going to block me and continue to talk shit about me Laughing

I'm done hurting feelings on this website... UNLESS you really take it there

the constant back and forth with hurt individuals only shows that BOTH sides are immature AF...

...I REFUSE to end up like certain individuals on this site it's over it's done come for me all you want all you will get is a Laughing

UNLESS you take it there...

...then it's OFF WITH YOUR HEAD

Much love and I hope you guys have a blessed day

Save this as well. There's so much delusion and contradiction here. Her thread proved that she cannot control her emotions and that there's a war going on in her head, a war that can only be settled by a high dosage of Abilify. Laughing @neon_bowser is known for her failed recycled shade borrowed from Dre and Sean, attempting to assist fags that are just as unsightly as she and flooding the forum with deluded posts that lack truth and sincerity and apparently airing her own dirty laundry by begging and e-stalking right before our very eyes.

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 16:37:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-12 16:27:54

Why was she begging though? Perhaps that gentleman managed to remove that knockoff snapback that she glued to her fivehead and got scared off. I assume that guy was willing to look past that pigeon nose and those upside down ears but the frisky hairline was the straw that broke the camel's back. Such a freakish looking fag @neon_bowser is and she in her thread thinking she reading me talking about a bucket that was empty, socks that were clean and a chair for being wooden. She has no material for the main attraction. If she were to take the same photos she'd look like a lab experiment. There's no coincidence she takes selfies in coats even though it's summer. That bitch has no body.

She know this ain't cute hence her mental breakdown. Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 16:52:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-12 16:37:28

Why was she begging though? Perhaps that gentleman managed to remove that knockoff snapback that she glued to her fivehead and got scared off. I assume that guy was willing to look past that pigeon nose and those upside down ears but the frisky hairline was the straw that broke the camel's back. Such a freakish looking fag @neon_bowser is and she in her thread thinking she reading me talking about a bucket that was empty, socks that were clean and a chair for being wooden. She has no material for the main attraction. If she were to take the same photos she'd look like a lab experiment. There's no coincidence she takes selfies in coats even though it's summer. That bitch has no body.

Some kid from Philly in these forums he laid up with those years ago back said he couldve had a V8 lol lol Sex smell that stay with you for months is not the way to keep a man......

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 16:57:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-12 16:52:13

Some kid from Philly in these forums he laid up with those years ago back said he couldve had a V8 lol lol Sex smell that stay with you for months is not the way to keep a man......

If she don't take her pills how she figure she'll ever be stable enough to attract another man on a mental and spiritual level. Heavens knows that bitch couldn't attract flies if she was dead based off physical attributes.

Let's face it, SpaceJam looking fags don't have the best of luck getting laid. Laughing And it lives with it's breeder at the age of 37??? Not cute. @neon_bowser looks like one of Bowser's minions. In fact her legacy on BGC will be that of a minion. And she wonders and stresses about being forgotten. Bitch you were never a main target.

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 17:13:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-12 16:57:23

If she don't take her pills how she figure she'll ever be stable enough to attract another man on a mental and spiritual level. Heavens knows that bitch couldn't attract flies if she was dead based off physical attributes.

Let's face it, SpaceJam looking fags don't have the best of luck getting laid. Laughing And it lives with it's breeder at the age of 37??? Not cute. @neon_bowser looks like one of Bowser's minions. In fact her legacy on BGC will be that of a minion. And she wonders and stresses about being forgotten. Bitch you were never a main target.

LoooooooL #dead

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 17:25:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-06-12 17:13:14

LoooooooL #dead

Am I being too hard on her? They say reading her on BGC is like stepping on her fivehead wearing cleats. @neon_bowser isn't holding up well this evening, is she? Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 17:35:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

LoooooooL #dead

2017-06-12 17:25:30

Am I being too hard on her? They say reading her on BGC is like stepping on her fivehead wearing cleats. @neon_bowser isn't holding up well this evening, is she? Laughing

Nope...Just like those mardi gras parade of endless street tranny dicks in and out her queen sized bed, she can most def take some punishment.........I heard LOL

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 17:40:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

LoooooooL #dead

2017-06-12 17:35:27

Nope...Just like those mardi gras parade of endless street tranny dicks in and out her queen sized bed, she can most def take some punishment.........I heard LOL

Being punished for odd behavior has been her legacy on BGC. It's been documented here: http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1161117 @neon_bowser has never been good at reading, shading, or dragging. Her idea of getting you together is to accuse you of moving the way she has for 10+ years on BGC. Harassment, fake accounts, punishment, banned/deleted accounts have all been her thing and has been her thing long before I came along to defecate on her fivehead for her disrespect. She got hot mad when I clocked her @mean_bowser account. She tends to keep the same aliases even on her fake decoy accounts.

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 17:49:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

LoooooooL #dead

2017-06-12 17:40:49

Being punished for odd behavior has been her legacy on BGC. It's been documented here: http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1161117 @neon_bowser has never been good at reading, shading, or dragging. Her idea of getting you together is to accuse you of moving the way she has for 10+ years on BGC. Harassment, fake accounts, punishment, banned/deleted accounts have all been her thing and has been her thing long before I came along to defecate on her fivehead for her disrespect. She got hot mad when I clocked her @mean_bowser account. She tends to keep the same aliases even on her fake decoy accounts.

My Response:

Post Posted: 2017-06-12 18:33:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

LoooooooL #dead

2017-06-12 17:40:49

2017-06-12 17:49:42

My Response:

That hairline of hers is disoriented and confused. Is her ear supposed to look like that and why does her nose look like a b52 jetplane about to take off? This fag looks like a demonic skunk-bird. @neon_bowser looks bogus asf. No wonder she always moody and negative.

Post Posted: 26 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

CAN YOU ALL PLEASE PASS THESE OUT AND LET RAHEEM KNOW WHEN YOU FIND HER EDGES & SCALP!!!!!
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: