logo
Search
 
POST NEW Team -> Fact
Author Message
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : I'm back bitches with 75 dollars worth of take out!!!

ariels_cakes



PostPosted: 12 hrs ago    Post subject: I'm back bitches with 75 dollars worth of take out!!!

13 hrs ago

this is what people do to convince themselves that everything is ok when they're falling apart Confused

13 hrs ago

Buffy please I've been to 3 reatraunts today, what you been doing tho?

And I'm still cooking $40 worth of shit at home!!!

Do you even have toilet paper sis???

12 hrs ago

going to a restaurant is, like, a special event in your life? Confused

12 hrs ago

Bitch I work in a restaurant, come on now Buffy???

you talk about paying bills and eating in restaurants like it makes you special. only basic bitches do that. Confused #facts #notupfordebate
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Come Get Read On This Good Mothers Day..

neon_employed



PostPosted: 3 days ago    Post subject: Come Get Read On This Good Mothers Day..

2017-05-14 08:06:25

@darthchocolate1

Code:
Just what lies have I told about you???

The way you use that line is an integral part of your sick and creepy m.o.

You continually say (just like the other infamous predators of bgc. Hell, predators everywhere!) that you are being lied on about EVERYTHING said unfavorbly about you. Yet you NEVER offer any proof of things that are easily provable, that would SHUT IT DOWN!!!

You have been caught in several lies, and even when you have been PROVEN TO HAVE LIED instead of manning up (a near imposible feat for you, I know), you continue to try and lie your way out of the situation.

You are a particularly despicable liar, because you are one of those sickos that try to dress up a lie in a shroud of truth...

Coach Granny Dee: "I am an educator"
Reality: You are a former two bit track coach of 13 year old boys, but you wanted the forum to think you are important, so you refer to yourself as an "educator" ad nauseum! You used to be in an an environment where people were being educated. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but that does not make you an educator.

Coach Granny Dee: "I have degrees"
Reality: You have a high school diploma, a Bachelor's degree and a few certificates of appreciation or participation, that are worthless outside of whatever 2 hour work related course you received them in. I count one degree, and even that's sketchy...

Coach Granny Dee: "I left education and is now working for an international company in a customer liason role."
Reality: You are a peon, working in a call center for $13.01 per hour. I know that your limited mind thinks that saying you work for an internaional company makes you sound important. I worked for an internatonal company before I finished high school. And so did probably just about everyone else in America! And we know that you left education, but why?????

I could go on and on and on and on, and I will. But I want to first give you the opportunity to show me where I have lied about you, without overwhelming your feeble, limited mind..Smile

****first off before I begin, the grammatical and spelling errors in this post were just atrocious...you need to log out of bgclive sometime and go take a refresher course at your local YMCA...lol

The sexual predator stuff: If I'm stupid minded and a sexual predator, that means I'd have been caught and convicted by now right?...you have my first and last name and know I live in FL...please produce anything that supports these false accusations, mama rhino?
It's the sign of a weak-minded, emotionally wounded fag to result to HIV & molestation accusations simply because you know I'm an educator and a coach. Lastly, you proved your simple-mindedness & idiocy at the voting booth last Nov..so I don't have to go there with you.....#thehypocrisy

My education & credentials: I graduated from a nationally accredited college program with a degree in primary education and psychology, boots. Just because I do not classroom teach or am no longer employed by a school board, that does not mean I am not an educator. A good coach educates the bodies and minds of his athletes. I "teach" my sport. That is what makes me a great coach. ALSO, I have volunteered monstrous amounts of time helping to improve the reading, writing, critical thinking and mathematical skills of all races of kids and adults outside the classroom. What have you done for anybody else lately? served your community?? Yes, older ladybug There are some appreciation awards in that picture but my major certifications are from the USAF for graduating top of my training class in military customer service & finance and accounting. Have you served your country or done anything in your life to discipline or upgrade yourself?

My Current Employment: I left working for Florida's educational system to take a less stressful job with better benefits, ugly. I research complex policy and claims issues for a very large healthcare account in an internationally owned company. It is truly nothing glamorous but with overtime, I make enough to take care of me. Adding in what I get from coaching and officiating meets, that puts me over the median income for this metro area and I'm proud of that fact because I'm doing what I love and was meant to do: help & support other people....

To sum up: You have my first and last name and if you weren't too cheap to pay the money to do a thorough background check, you'd easily be able to get documentation of the things I have listed here and a lot more.

Right now, you have no real proof to support any of these lies and half truths that you got by third-hand means-forum trash.

Right Now, you are making memes and bash pictures about someone who LOOKS WAAAY better than you body and face while you hide your own planet of the apes like mugg.

Right now, you are still 8 months later upset because I dragged your ass for wasting your vote while being politically savvy (laugh) and getting your 2005 original @darthchocolate account deleted by @admin

Right Now, you are several years older than me and spending your twilight years in a fag forum behaving like a ridiculous azz middle schooler. Your actual life must be as awful as you are eye-injuringly ugly
.....

4 days ago

Since I made you write a complete tome of your trademark "truthiness" (that means lies lightly sprinkled with elements of truth), take the next step and provide at least a smidgen of proof. That's right you can't, because you know you will be exposed. And I'm not talking about that battered behind or that wilted thing you call a penis either. A4A, bgc and Miss Bonita have already seen those...

4 days ago

Uglyback,
I want you to really take a minute to document these true and final words because this will be our last interaction about this topic. I dont have to provide you with shyt. Who the fuck are you? Some punk bitch older than me fag who looks like he escaped from Skull Island. You cant read, shade or embarrass me in these forums how I did you ridiculous, non-voter ballot using azz. You posted an article full of lies on me, so I responded with an article with my truth back. And I want ery mofo fag in here to read it and know how I unhinged your azz 8 months ago. You have no credibility left and I turned you into a multi-account having troll...How in the world do you think you are winning??? #moveon #logout #youvelost

.....and It Will Never Ever Change.

4 days ago

Code:
You posted an article full of lies on me, so I responded with an article with my truth back.


My truth? MY TRUTH??? Really, Coach??? I know Miss Bonita taught you better than that. How about THE truth. But you have proven time and time again that the truth is a concept that you are unable to grasp...

You can't provide receipts to back up your truth, because your truth is a lie...

You lied about your profession, and when the tea was spilled, you want to act like you are proud to be a former track coach to 13 year old boys. If you are so proud, why did you not call yourself a coach instead of an "educator"? Because you are ashamed of your life, your "profession", and what you did in your profession.

You lied about your income, saying you make close to $38,000 per year (which is supposed to be an upgrade for someone as well traveled, experienced and educated as you are! ), knowing full well that you make $13.01 per hour working as a peon in a cubicle farm call center. Now all of a sudden you work around the clock, overtime and coaching, yet STILL can't clear $38,000??? The struggle is real!!

And this fantasy dragging that you performed on me??? For doing something that you encouraged people to do on your profile page. There are at least a dozen people in the forums that will pubically say that I have roasted you to a crisp on multiple occasions. I defy you to show me one person, other than yourself, who will say you as much as put a finger on me. One.

You know absolutely nothing about me. You don't know my name, date of birth, my address, my profession, my employment history, my income, my education or my mama's name or her address. I know know all those things about you, and MORE. But you do have at least three pictures of me you have saved that you jerk off to. Continue to enjoy them...

You are a loser, a liar and a deviant. You troll for anonymous dick on major holidays. You live with your mama and lie about it. Are you ashamed of Miss Bonita? You have an abysmal demeanor and bring nothing but negativity to the forum. The one person who respects you, you insult and call mediocre. You are slime. Have a wonderful Sunday..Smile
You said something very important, ugly...I dont know anything about you SAVE your forum ledger..and thats all Ive needed since we first interacted to use you like a ragdoll in these forums. Continously.

Youve had names, pictures, screenshots, copies of resumes and here it is almost a year later and you still aint shut me up. Anybody can take those things and construct a FALSE narrative as you and many other unemployed, hateful, degenerate fagz have and repeat it until it sounds truthful BUT I dont have to do that in your case. You ACTUALLY went in that voting both and failed your entire race....I ACTUALLY got your 2005 bgclive account deleted...You ACTUALLY are below average looking and need a bodywide perm for your nappy azz body hair. Those are undeniable facts. Whereas all you got to work is a lame ass story with even lamer, 3rd party antics you copied.

I am not here to be liked or validated by a bunch of malnormal, ill-adjusted to life, unaccomplished gays, bi, and trannies trolling on fake accounts with cartoon defaults. Those in here I ALLOW to know me like me greatly, others respect me or at least have the common sense to stay out my way..the rest are pussyclot, delusional, directionalless trash for me to dump on at my leisure or pretend dont exist...#guesswhereyoufall?
The only thing Im trying to figure out is why are you so full of yourself and your own importance in relation to my forum presence? You are no match for me on any level two human beings can get on...but you continue to press your luck. That is a sign of utter & complete stupidity.

You and Your opinion of me Do Not Matter...Proof? I never bothered to do a police report, trace an IP address or file a complaint on you. Why? Cuz you a pathetic mindless, unoriginal following ass nicca who midlife crisis has set his special needs brain back to middle school...#these #are #facts #deal
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Gay Unexpected Male Erogenous Zones

thumppper



PostPosted: 5 days ago    Post subject: Gay Unexpected Male Erogenous Zones

Dear Diary,

I don't have sex very often, but when I do, it is always a matinee of sensuality and fantastical arousal. Truth be told, every boyfriend I've ever had would get back with me in a heartbeat. Sex is not the most important thing in a relationship but severs as a valuable tool when making deals, establishing dominance and securing positions. When having great sex, knowledge and skill are equally relevant. I have found these to work whether I am top or bottom.

Here are the some unexpected gay erogenous zones and how I fix them up in my bedroom:

1) His Forehead / Hairline
First of all, make sure he has one. The head... the one above the shoulders... is filled with sensitive nerve endings! Whether he has hair or not, I like to scratch at the scalp. This relieves tension and opens the door to a more adventurous experience because it releases dopamine and serotonin... which are hormones of relaxation and positive energies.

2) His Ears / Neck
And also YOUR ears and neck. You see, like everything else in life I like to go into situations fully prepared. If I plan on intercourse I always carry my "Sex Bag" and in my sex bag I have 3 or 4 different flavors of chap stick depending on the nigga and what he likes. You take the chap stick and you rub it around wherever you think his lips might touch. ( WASH IT FIRST.... I know I dont have to say it but on here... I think I do have to say it. ) You don't know how many times niggaz be like, "Mmmmmm Thummper, you taste like apricots" And I just reply, "Oh really? That's so weird... You like that pa?"
It's a simple and easy sell and they always love it.

But don't forget about his ears and neck. I like to breath heavily on the neck and nibble at the ears. This always gets them excited.

3) Fingers
I usually DONT like to do this because some people don't know how to take care of their finger nails but sucking on fingers do open the doors to a wilder imagination.

4) His Prostate
Top or bottom, straight or gay it doesn't matter. #FACTS : The prostate is a cluster of nerves when excited greatly increases the possibility of climax. Tops dont lie. I even have girlfriends who tell me their straight men like a finger up the booty every once in a while. I understand the hesitation. Cleanliness is next to godliness regardless of position. But biologically this is something that turns men on.

5) Little head/ taint
Now this one is not so unexpected, however it does deserve some special attention. So to speak. Let's begin: Giving head begins as a choreographed dance between your lips and tongue. But as you become more advanced you realize that it requires work from the entire body. Sex is an experience. Have a prepared sex playlist on your phone and give head to the beat. As the song progresses the dick should be hard enough for your hands to explore his entire body. Don't forget to keep to the beat of the music as you pinch nipples, pull hair, and scratch. If you can, twerk to the music at the same time. He won't even realize you're going to the beat of the song as you feel him up.

Once his toes begin to curl, this is where the taint becomes very important. If you gently press the taint with your middle and index fingers you can actually prolong the orgasm and who doesn't want a longer orgasm? If you are doing a good job, his body will begin to tremble a bit. He might ask you to stop or take a break. But that is exactly when you show no mercy. Squeeze until he pops. Take his SOUL. Once you have acquired every drop of his life force, his future is in your hands.

Side note: If you're feeling fancy and if you have time you can also pop a peppermint during to increase sensitivity.

Practice some of these tips and I'm sure some of you hoes will finally be able to secure a man or at least get a free ticket to the movies.

Did I miss any?





Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Trevor Noah on the NRA's right to remain silent.

dsh40k



PostPosted: 6 days ago    Post subject:

Unless you're black
#FACTS
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : What are they trying to say about Cancers, always what?

king_vegas



PostPosted: 10 days ago    Post subject: What are they trying to say about Cancers, always what?

Aries rules all. #facts

*pulls blunt*
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Stay Healthy... Bust a Nut

king_vegas



PostPosted: 11 days ago    Post subject: Stay Healthy... Bust a Nut

21 a mth? HAA

I do that in a week. I cum at least 3 times
a day, easily. #facts

*pulls blunt*
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : I want to fuck him

wheremy_weaveat



PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: I want to fuck him

13 days ago

๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Never ever thought i would see u title a thread that.

13 days ago

Right...

Lol at least he admit he's a fag.

13 days ago

Well shit, according to a large portion of straight society, we are all fags.
And transgenders are fags ร—100.

Dont bite my head off. Im just saying.

13 days ago

Code:
And transgenders are fags ร—100.


Idea transgender "females" really lie hard to themselves as if they actually are legitimate females along with actually seen as legitimate females to call the NEXT SAME SEX ATTRACTED NIGGA a fag (in that way). Laughing they need to slow their role. as you said, they are seen by straight society (and even gay society) as faggots x 100 or "freaks" which is even worse.

13 days ago

For real bro. They have to pump their brakes when slinging the fag word around so freely.
They really think they arent in the same fuckin boat with niggas.

Mothafuckers dont give a fuck about that whats in your spirit shit.
If we got caught in the wrong spot in the wrong part of the world, and niggas knew she was a ts and i was bisexual, no distinction would be made.

We would be two dead ass faggots with our dick in the dirt.

Back to top
Forum :  Topic : This broke bitch tried it

king_vegas



PostPosted: 13 days ago    Post subject: This broke bitch tried it

14 days ago

HE's definitely eating good....

13 days ago

Mad ass ugly bih.

But you know on eating very well
Steak and shrimp type shit.

Enjoy ya ramen noodles

13 days ago

Steak & Shrimp is NOT lavish Sir.

You can find those @ Savealot or any other cheap grocery store. Laughing.

Depends on what kind of shrimp and steak
you're buying. All shrimp and steak is not cheap.

#FACTS

*pulls blunt*
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Is Having A Big Penis More Of A Curse Than A Privilege?

dsh40k



PostPosted: 16 days ago    Post subject: Is Having A Big Penis More Of A Curse Than A Privilege?

16 days ago

What does a sociopath like Tiger "Mandingo" have to do with big dicks? He's not on trial because he's black. He's on trial because of overwhelming testimony that he willingly exposed people to his "toxic seed" without disclosure when he knew he had a Positive Peter. Making excuses and hyperbole for this guy is just sick.

White HIV + people who are caught in the same circumstances do not get the same sentencing. #FACTS

Do some research before you pop off.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : "...A light skin gay dude's kryptonite"

neon_employed



PostPosted: 22 days ago    Post subject:

2017-05-28 15:46:22

(Before I post this, I'm a new member on this site so be easy on me... hate to bring this topic up haha)

So...I hooked up with this guy I met online this past Friday night who happened to be a lighter skinned black guy. After we got finished with "the act" he started kissing me and said that I'm kryptonite to a light skin gay dude. I asked why, and he explained that a masculine, darker skinned guy with a deep voice makes "us" weak. My response was .... "the fuck?"

I never heard of this before. Personally I've mostly been with females...on the guy side I've only been with darker skinned black guys, so this was new to me. Is there truth to this?

2017-05-29 13:36:37

They just hoes, like most.

28 days ago

..and Hoes Most Def Know Hoe Procedures..............

26 days ago

Great I don't have to explain it to you!

25 days ago

Yeah, you actually could seeing that you are older than I am..and been Easy much longer..........

24 days ago

Your not good at all...just full of shit. Typical!

24 days ago

...and you are full of what things exactly......?

All Im saying is someone who fast in the draws he dont wear need not be calling nobody a HOE......

24 days ago

Hoe , you have no credibilty

24 days ago

@wordsoftruth aka Coach Granny Dee aka Coach Roach aka Miss Bonita was on a4a on New Years Eve 2015 BEGGING a guy he didn't even know to fuck him. Most well adjusted people spend days like New Years Eve with family and friends. @wordsoftruth was on a4a begging for anonymous dick. Imma have to go with you on this one..Smile

23 days ago

[size=18]I knew I smelled bullshit!

Wordsoftruth my ass!

23 days ago


@BaboonChocolate will remain upset that I got his 2005 bgc account @darthchocolate deleted
Its sad that a diasabled, unemployed 45 or 46 year old circus bear does not have anything better to do all day & night than to troll bgclive obsessed with my font & presence........

And my last words for you, grooveless: Im thinking that you must not be to bright because who believes and repeats what he sees in a forum from a known dummy and negatively refers to anybody as being any form of promiscuous in your current health status........

23 days ago

Oh so now you've grown some balls I see. How much of your salary as a temp in a call center do you want to wager that you will have me back on block within 24 hours? Smile

First of all, I know hailing from the swamps of Pensacola, Florida a bgc account is an achievement and something of importance to you, but I laughed when you ran to your "child" @benita_garcia to help you get my account deleted. And i created another one. See how easy that was. If I were angry, I would be even more angry at @benita_garcia . So you sound really stupid for that. Even more stupid than usual.

Secondly, for someone who is always coming for everyone's employment status, you have yet to elaborate on yours. I have no doubt that you are employed. But as what? For years, you touted that you were an "educator". But you neglected to mention that in your case, educator = third rate track coach of 13 year old boys until that fact was exposed by a reg. Why is that?

Are you currently employed as an educator? If you are not, why are you no longer working as an educator?

Are you currently employed as a temp? If you are no longer a temp, have you been a temp within the last 5 years? If you were a temp within the last 5 years, why? You claim to be a highly credentialed, successful educator. Why would you need to temp?

Thirdly, do you seriously have the gall to say that you were not exposed in the forum, begging someone you did not know was a forum reg, to invite you over to his place and fuck you on a4a, New Years Eve 2015? Really? So that never happened??? The receipts with the transcript of the conversation, your a4a profile, email address and phone number were all forgeries? And you just filed a complaint with the Department of Homeland Security for fun??? Really Dee???

Since you made the effort to unblock me, make the effort to answer at least one of these questions honestly. I'll wait..Smile

23 days ago

.......Loooong
As You Heard What I said, I am Good.......

23 days ago

Do you seriously expect anyone to believe that you didn't read ever word of that???

OK, I'll give it to you in small chunks.

Are you currently employed as an educator?

22 days ago

I can readily promise you that I didn't read any of it and you will be back on blocked and ignored before you give me anything related to your brain----in small chunks........๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

22 days ago

Are you currently employed as an educator?

22 days ago

Are you currently employed period??

22 days ago

Yes. See how easy that was..Smile

LIES!!!!....Nobody logs in the hours & lengthy, boring posts you do on this website and has a full time job doing anything lucrative or worthwhile.........#facts
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Do you still remember how many people you fuck or got fuck ?

ariels_cakes



PostPosted: 29 days ago    Post subject: Do you still remember how many people you fuck or got fuck ?

fucked once been fucked twice #facts
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 9 times out of 10

secret2117



PostPosted: 2017-05-26 07:14:17     Post subject: 9 times out of 10

The ones that keep

Up the most mess

And talk the most shit

Are usually the ones that

Don't even have a

Insurance card to present

When you send them

To the emergency room #facts
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

ariels_cakes



PostPosted: 2017-05-22 19:55:28     Post subject: Given all of your sins ...

neon_slayer wrote:
1495500322 tuxes are gross, i'm wearing a three-piece suit when i get murried. colors will be white and purple.
_cosber_ wrote:
1495500624 more like burnt sepia and hunter green for you, dawta.
i haven't sinned really, i've had penetrative sex three times i'm practically a virgin Confused #facts #gimmeapolygraphtest #sexissacred #wenotallslavestoourhormones
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : who wanna see my ass?

art0flettingg0



PostPosted: 2017-05-18 08:10:17     Post subject: who wanna see my ass?

2017-05-17 14:57:02

@neon_slayer take in the dry snitching

2017-05-17 20:23:40

???

2017-05-17 20:32:25







GOT A COUPLA GIFS COMIN TOO

2017-05-18 07:28:41

You got a lot of nerve trying to go in on somebody looks.

2017-05-18 07:58:29



IS UR LIFE THAT PROFOUND? U WAKE TO ARGUE WITH PEOPLE?

WHERE IS THIS GROWTH U SPEAK OF? WHAT HAPPENED, DEAR? DID U LOSE UR CUSTOMER SERVICE JOB BC UR A MISERABLE CUNT?



I WONT ADD TO UR MISERY.

TRY CHANNELING THAT ANGER

The first thing you did this morning was log on to participate in a bash thread about my buddy. I saw it go down. ๐Ÿ™„

You have no room to talk, creep. You spend the majority of your time behaving like a mentally deranged fool on BGC. #Facts

I'm miserable yet you're the one who has nothing to offer but bad odor and negativity. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Try again... And like I said you have a lot of nerve because where are your pics? ๐Ÿค”

#Checkmate
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : It's Fun Making The Baby

dsh40k



PostPosted: 2017-05-17 16:30:04     Post subject: It's Fun Making The Baby

But it is a real chore raising and guiding them onto a productive path.

I really feel that there are many parents who should never know the gift of bringing a child into this world. Too many are self absorbed and fucked up individuals to be allowed (yeah, I said it) to have children.

This generation, especially, should not be allowed to have children.

On average it costs over $250K to raise a child from 0 - 18 (this does not include college tuition/room and board costs. That's extra). So many parents "wing it" when raising their children which is why so many are maladjusted by the time they reach their teens.

Don't believe me, take a good look at the homicide rate across the US. You will find a disproportionate rate among teens and 20 somethings. #FACTS

Parents are directly responsible for these failures, because they should have worked harder to create a loving and nurturing environment by which discipline and respect were part of the core. However, most parents are too busy with their own lives and prefer to "do them" rather than sacrifice their happiness because they decided to create a life.

It sounds harsh? It is, especially when you see so many young lives cut short, because they did not possess the coping skills/tools to navigate life at even a basic level.

Death should not be a solution for a child. That thinking cannot be easily erased and negatively affects a child as they move to adulthood.

I really hope some of you who are considering having children of your own will take a moment to think hard and long beforehand. You may save a life.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

admins_ex



PostPosted: 2017-05-14 17:31:26     Post subject: trans wome live a whole different life from gays

readingts wrote:
1494793384 like do not compare tgirls to fem boys

second all ya ugly fem bttms
gotta act mad raunchy and offer sex to get bi niggas to give ya attention
ya do the most on a dick for nigga to never call back

men into trans women and women dont be shit either
but aleast they offer incentives.

ya dont get shit but swollen tonsils and collapsing anal walls.

tgirls. as far as real masculine men. searching outside the norm of heterosexuality
will always be number one.
admins_ex wrote:
1494798995 Most trannys start out as fem boys so you're only bashing your former self

Bashing THE REAL YOU actually....

A tranny ain't nothing but a fem boy on hormones underneath a cheap wig
neon_misogynist wrote:
1494800059 1000%
Correct me if I'm wrong....I'm I lying?

I know for a #fact that a tranny will NEVER check me on this site...
You fags might allow these heaux to forget their position....
Constantly talking reckless on these hormones....acting real bold and shit....
I'll relax your nerves faster than a perm

Bloodclot....STAY IN YOUR LANE

Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Happy Mothers Day: Do single mother homes produce gay sons?

neon_grossie



PostPosted: 2017-05-14 16:23:49     Post subject: Happy Mothers Day: Do single mother homes produce gay sons?

#Facts
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : I want to have kids and.... ( Kids names)

dsh40k



PostPosted: 2017-05-13 14:13:27     Post subject: I want to have kids and.... ( Kids names)

You should not be allowed around children or to even say the word children.

#FACTS
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : If there was an OGClive, Oriental Gay Chat live...?

kellyb22



PostPosted: 2017-05-13 09:20:06     Post subject: If there was an OGClive, Oriental Gay Chat live...?

2017-05-13 07:46:29

If BGC launched a brand new sister website targeting people with Oriental ancestry, how many bgc forum regs would join OGClive, and experience the forum discussion there?

2017-05-13 08:01:54

Damn sure not me

I only join sites for black ppl...

Dont really care for wetbacks, crackas or chinks

2017-05-13 08:18:35

Tell us how u really feel.

2017-05-13 08:34:29

Ayye no need to pussy foot around
Save that soft shit for somebody else.

The gag is they don't like black ppl.
They see them as a fetish,

But other than that they don't care for blacks.

Look at how racist these hoes is on here, a site for
Black ppl.

Chi please y'all bedda wake tf up.

2017-05-13 08:55:19

Code:
The gag is they don't like black ppl.
They see them as a fetish,


http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mEUJ7kMyik

2017-05-13 09:05:06

You So just tried that... giving me that sexy voice

I've only dated, and will only date black men, with the exception
of two Puerto Ricans.

I dont find oriental or white ppl attractive so that'll never happen.

I've never had a personal experience, but if you look on the internet
Or listen to ppl account their history with these ppl, you'd see it's very
Clear other races dont like black ppl. But for sex.

I work at a hospital, and I've seen my co-workers interact with them.
I even seen how twice, two different families asked for another nurse
To be their caregiver, the gag is the nurses replaced were black.

Dont act slow pct, bcuz it's widely know orientals dont like black ppl.

2017-05-13 09:12:37

THIS

I know...

#facts
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Bobby Blake Preaching

dsh40k



PostPosted: 2017-05-09 06:14:37     Post subject: Bobby Blake Preaching

2017-05-08 22:15:29

I wonder why people gossip about other people. Neutral

2017-05-09 06:10:12

They have no life of their own.

Back to top
Forum : Transgender Discussions Topic : Tranny Exposes Himself To Her Last Bachelor!

dsh40k



PostPosted: 2017-05-09 06:03:31     Post subject: Tranny Exposes Himself To Her Last Bachelor!

She's pretty, but that nigger is only interested in that 10K #FACTS
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Is Blocking People From Open Forums Relief and Power?

gcode009



PostPosted: 2017-05-07 07:24:44     Post subject: Is Blocking People From Open Forums Relief and Power?

I only block extra lame muahfukas and extreme HATERS


if gcode blocked YOU

you ain\'t shit

#factz

but if I dislike you slightly ...I LIVE TO SEE YOU WATCH ME

SO I DON\'T BLOCK THOSE NIGGAS ...SILENT LAUGH

AFTER ALL I HAVE A SHOW TO perform for EM daily ๐Ÿ’ก

Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Who's worse: Richard Spencer or Umar Johnson?

ariels_cakes



PostPosted: 2017-05-06 08:27:20     Post subject: Who's worse: Richard Spencer or Umar Johnson?

2017-05-04 15:28:46

is umar the one that was wearin a frederick douglass lacefront?

2017-05-06 08:16:10

Does that really matter?

2017-05-06 08:17:51

honestly yes. i know how to handle self-righteous jerks and false prophets, i dunno how to handle a straight man who wears weave.

you've carefully avoided answering me though about what you're doing to make the world a better place. can i assume your silence means you aint doin shit?

2017-05-06 08:19:55

I assume I don't value your opinion enough to share it.

Tell you what, since you say I do nothing for society. Prove it.

2017-05-06 08:22:11

Laughing that's a TERRIBLE answer, you could be leading us

TRANSLATION: i dont do shit, nigga you caught me

2017-05-06 08:24:17

Leading us? The only leading you're doing is derailing and giving a pass to a WHITE NATIONALIST.


*ignores*

giving a pass? he's irrelevant there's no need to aknowledge him, or this umar clown for that matter.

these men have no power in the universe am i supposed to be threatened and hiding under my bed from them? i'll slap both of these niggas in the face and that's #facts
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Bottoms who don't suck dick but want their ass ate and...

dsh40k



PostPosted: 2017-05-06 04:35:50     Post subject: Bottoms who don't suck dick but want their ass ate and...

A bottom that does not suck dick is a lonely and frustrated bottom
#FACTS
#SuckOrDie
#DSLsAMust
#Swallow
#TheKidsNeedToBeDroppedOff
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Your opinion on Heineken 'world aparts' ads?

ariels_cakes



PostPosted: 2017-04-30 22:16:53     Post subject: Your opinion on Heineken 'world aparts' ads?

2017-04-30 12:03:37

"This commercial is the worst type of propaganda. It tricks you into thinking social problems can be resolved if only people tolerate their oppression just a LITTLE while longer. It pushes the idea that bigotry, sexism, and transphobia are just differences of opinion that are up for debate, and deserving of civil discourse and equal consideration. And it makes folks think that four minute commercials are a viable way to address societal ills that corporations have no interest in fixing."

Bloop

2017-04-30 12:38:57

Rolling Eyes

2017-04-30 13:14:34

I thought his analysis was spot on, why are u turning your nose up at it?

2017-04-30 13:26:10

If not that serious....

And one of the best ways to defeat ignorant is through tolerance ......so having a discussion over beer helps and is iconic in political discussions.

2017-04-30 13:30:14

can you point to one instance in history where prejudice was overcome by sitting down and hashing out your differences over a beer?

last i checked racists and homophobes have to be dragged kicking and screaming away from their prejudices. this might work for a micro-portion of the group that is on the fence but for the most part opening this shit up for debate only draws out their determination to prove that ther prejudices are justified.

2017-04-30 13:55:34

I can't its on the individual level and you won't see politicians at the bar drinking beer. now a days. But there are painting of early politicians drinking together but can assure you it has.

Beer and politics has a long history together. Beer has always been a way to bring people together. Watch shows like United Shades of America where when talking to someone with different views they always have beer in front of them.

The combination of exposure and forced (or pressured) tolerance defeats ignorance. Whether it's the military, sports, bars, or classrooms. It always work.

Things working on a mirco portion is how you build tolerance. Black and gays wouldn't have gotten far without it.

2017-04-30 21:45:19

you're missing the point.

the very essence of my humanity should not be something that is merely "tolerated."

Idea this isn't a negotiation respect our humanity or we breakin them beer bottles and stabbin bitches #facts
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Being good looking is a curse

ariels_cakes



PostPosted: 2017-04-30 17:05:37     Post subject: Being good looking is a curse

2017-04-14 10:39:09

So you showin face on all those other apps and websites, but not here...

2017-04-14 10:48:21

yep. i know how you gurls are outting bitches tea and shit. nah that's not gonna work for me cuz I'm currently fucking around with a senator in my state and i don't need these hoes finding my social media to expose us. I gotta put a stop to us be his dick game is on point for a white dude ijs

2017-04-14 10:54:48

So your secret is safe on jackd, tinge and daddyhunt???

2017-04-14 10:58:29

yea cuz i don't tell them this shit on there. this lets me get things off my chest without worrying about the drama. its great!

2017-04-14 11:01:46

Oh OK. Well I guess I'll have to take your word for how good looking you are, but if it's that much of a problem, you could always run into a brick wall, face first, at top speed a few times..Smile

2017-04-14 11:04:23

lol! the only pain i want is when my fiance stretch this hole out with his big pretty fat dick and fucks the shit outta me

2017-04-14 11:06:09

Sounds like your fiance is getting a few assists with stretching that hole out..Smile

2017-04-14 11:12:16

He in love with me and this voodoo pussy i got. i can make that nigga do whatever i want, but i love him. never gonna tell him that though

2017-04-15 11:43:32

Code:
voodoo pussy

2017-04-16 14:27:08

That's right my bussy is everything. every nigga i've ever let hit still hitting me up for some more. i got dudes crossing state line just for a taste. over 15,000 messages collectively from jackd, grinndr, facebook, twitter, hornet, tumblr, instagram you know and its crazy i get so much attention, i just wanna be basic for a day like the rest of yall

2017-04-16 18:53:35

Well I have 20k

2017-04-16 22:42:45

huh....

2017-04-16 23:46:33

I have over 100k messages
But your 15k is cute

2017-04-18 09:26:08

I don't see it for you gurl #noshade

2017-04-18 17:31:24

You don't gotta see it sis long as these niggas do
#facts

2017-04-21 16:20:52

No gurl you just lying to look bad but you know compare to actual good looking people like me you is the forgotten step child
#facts

2017-04-27 09:54:35

2017-04-29 19:34:19

you can laugh if you want to but we both know its the truth so yeah

2017-04-30 17:03:23

The only thing I know is I have a man and plenty of other people's men are still vying for a spot in my inbox.
Check my credentials, Beyoncรฉ and I don't share the same birthday for no reason toots.
But have fun googling me โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

sis this is @jdee2014 who was exposed as a rasputia-sized texas country bumpkin #facts after her pic was exposed on here she closed her fb page so we know it's her Laughing

she has several profiles where she lives out these fantasies of being desirable and men paying her phone bills and shit. she got all the mouth in the world TIL YOU ASK FOR A RECEIPT!
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : It Seems Everything Must Be Explained To You

dsh40k



PostPosted: 2017-04-27 15:11:21     Post subject: It Seems Everything Must Be Explained To You

There is nothing wrong with fucking like your hair is on fire, but safety 1st.

Hookup apps are great and provide convenience which allows you to get that ass/dick you need at a moment's notice. Simply follow these rules to ensure you do not wake up without kidneys or you cannot move, because you were roofied and your ass feels like someone poured glass and metal inside of it.

Meet somewhere public
Write the address of where you are going and put it in the freezer (when people are searching for you, they will look in your freezer to eat up all your shit. #FACTS)
Take a pic of your hookup and share with your friends - If the ass/dick was good, they may want some too, but better safe than sorry
Tell your friends/family where you are going - I know you grown, but this is 2017.

There is nothing wrong with getting to know someone first before dropping your drawers. I know. I know. It's old fashioned, but think. This was common practice back in the day and is not a bad idea.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

ariels_cakes



PostPosted: 2017-04-27 12:38:22     Post subject: I'm shook, tbh

neon_slayer wrote:
1493310358 it's been a good long while since i've read something on the internet period, let alone bgc, that disturbed me and that thread did it. i know the cretins of bgc are exceptionally vapid and unrealistically cynical but i honestly didn't expect so much callousness and indifference, especially since most of us are either a victim of sexual abuse or know someone who was.

i'm gonna chalk it up to everybody's balls being grapefruit sized when they log onto the web cuz few if any of them would talk like that to the victim's face, they're just bill o'reillys saying shocking things for shock's sake from behind the safety of their keyboards. Rolling Eyes
_cosber_ wrote:
1493310987 it has to be ... because if this is the general sentiment within the queer community, then it begs the question as to how many men here are technically rapists ... it begs the question as to how many men here have technically been raped and have been shamed and robbed of the language and motive to make sense of it, let alone pursue legal action.

very, very troubling.
neon_slayer wrote:
1493311453 well i know for a fact there's a sect that glorifies various forms of sexual assault, i almost left bgc when i first joined cuz there were 1,000 "i sucked my straight neighbor off in his sleep" threads-- sure most were boilerplate fantasy but somebody somewhere was for real. that's sexual assault, and when i pointed that out the general concensus was "shut up cry baby! this shit is hot!"

i'm nauseatingly certain some members, esp the masc guys like to take advantage of the homies when they're doped out of their minds on lean and pills. patriarchy has no sympathy for male victims of sexual violence or abuse.

i think i'm gonna be sick. Sad
_cosber_ wrote:
1493312394 sick sick sick.

neon_slayer wrote:
1493312644 shit like this almost puts a dent in my pride for my race and sexuality. i'm going to go smoke a cigarette and stare at the cover of james baldwin's another country until this feeling goes away
_cosber_ wrote:
1493312891 James Baldwin makes me uncomfortable.
neon_slayer wrote:
1493313110 Shocked
_cosber_ wrote:
1493313261 He and Bayard Rustin, tbh.

Their obsession with white men gives me pause when engaging with their work and contributions.
neon_slayer wrote:
1493313709 not to justify but they come from a different era and culture, the same thing i have to remind myself every time i cross the mason-dixie line Laughing
_cosber_ wrote:
1493313867 I understand that, though the more I come across these vintage photo albums of Black queer men living and thriving and loving one another - from the Harlem Renaissance and onwards - I can't help but think that they were making deliberate decisions to be intimate with white men instead of Black men.
neon_slayer wrote:
1493314183 maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, i still enjoy his literary works the same way i enjoy dmx's catalog even though he's a crackhead who's one hit away from being found in a gutter in harlem
_cosber_ wrote:
1493314513 WELP. Neutral
"slippin" is one of the best rap songs in history #facts
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : FOUR ELECTED PROSECUTORS OUT OF 2,500 NATIONWIDE

dsh40k



PostPosted: 2017-04-26 18:43:56     Post subject: FOUR ELECTED PROSECUTORS OUT OF 2,500 NATIONWIDE

2017-04-26 16:04:32

Meanwhile, I am tripping over your Asians at the investment bank, hedge fund, any company that utilizes IoT or Big Data. All of these positions have a median income in the area of $150K (+ Bonuses + Equity + Perquisites) and can potentially top out around $500K (with the exception of hedge funds which top out in the $MMs).

And let's not mention the medical field. Neutral

You were saying?! Confused

2017-04-26 17:07:26

.. .
.
.
.
. . . . .. . . . . . Sis you know Asian immigrants are the poorest group of ppl in my city?
.
. . . . .. And some groups of Asian immigrants are among the poorest in the US.

I am not your sis, MF. Just bend over and take this dick.

SOME Asians is the operative word. However, the Asians I have witnessed are about their business and work 12 days a week to get theirs (yeah, they manufacture extra days of the week).

There are way more Asians that do what they need to in order to be successful. #FACTS

These poor Asians you speak of must be hidden away somewhere.
Back to top
Forum : General Discussions Topic : Looking For Love On BGC Is A Cycle Of Disappointment

dsh40k



PostPosted: 2017-04-26 13:37:44     Post subject: Looking For Love On BGC Is A Cycle Of Disappointment

2012-02-16 00:58:40

Most men on BGC:
won't view a profile unless it shows skin.
won't read a profile to the end.
won't initiate a conversation.
think "Hi" is a conversation.
use this site to hook up.
only talk with you if are attractive to them.
have double standards.
will forget you after they have been with you.
lie because its easier than being accountable.
use the same visual standards for friends AND hookups.
play roulette with their health.
have slept with someone you know.
lead each other on.
prefer random sex over connection.


............and yet many of you deluded gwarls keep coming back and expecting it to be different every single time.

#FACTS

When I read in these forums about the children making friends ONLY with attractive people (i.e. someone they would fuck), I was done. This group of SGLs are just not ready.
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : There Is No Reason To Be Unemployed

dsh40k



PostPosted: 2017-04-26 13:31:35     Post subject: There Is No Reason To Be Unemployed

2017-04-26 12:01:12

.. .
.
.
.
.
. . . . #FACT

.
.. . the US bureau of Labor Statistic published there are nearly 5.5 million jobs available today. .. . . many of which are high wage mid to high skilled positions....

.
.
.. . . . on the other end, labor jobs are also plentiful... one of the reasons why house prices have bin climbing is due to shortages of construction workers...
.
.
. . . . . . . and meanwhile, last year, billions of dollers worth of food was left out to rot in the fields because there werent enough agricultural laborers....
.
.
.
.. . . . . ....

2017-04-26 12:58:19

All true. But this country will always be wasteful, whether there are people to work the jobs or not. Americans are spoiled.

Back to top
Forum :  Topic : There Is No Reason To Be Unemployed

xxtyteeyesxx



PostPosted: 2017-04-26 12:47:52     Post subject: There Is No Reason To Be Unemployed

.. .
.
.
.
.
. . . . #FACT

.
.. . the US bureau of Labor Statistic published there are nearly 5.5 million jobs available today. .. . . many of which are high wage mid to high skilled positions....

.
.
.. . . . on the other end, labor jobs are also plentiful... one of the reasons why house prices have bin climbing is due to shortages of construction workers...
.
.
. . . . . . . and meanwhile, last year, billions of dollers worth of food was left out to rot in the fields because there werent enough agricultural laborers....
.
.
.
.. . . . . ....
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Im addicted to Red dredheads

famous-af



PostPosted: 2017-04-26 02:39:20     Post subject: Im addicted to Red dredheads

Chocolate dread heads are better Idea . #Fact .
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Being good looking is a curse

jaketomp



PostPosted: 2017-04-21 16:20:52     Post subject: Being good looking is a curse

2017-04-14 10:39:09

So you showin face on all those other apps and websites, but not here...

2017-04-14 10:48:21

yep. i know how you gurls are outting bitches tea and shit. nah that's not gonna work for me cuz I'm currently fucking around with a senator in my state and i don't need these hoes finding my social media to expose us. I gotta put a stop to us be his dick game is on point for a white dude ijs

2017-04-14 10:54:48

So your secret is safe on jackd, tinge and daddyhunt???

2017-04-14 10:58:29

yea cuz i don't tell them this shit on there. this lets me get things off my chest without worrying about the drama. its great!

2017-04-14 11:01:46

Oh OK. Well I guess I'll have to take your word for how good looking you are, but if it's that much of a problem, you could always run into a brick wall, face first, at top speed a few times..Smile

2017-04-14 11:04:23

lol! the only pain i want is when my fiance stretch this hole out with his big pretty fat dick and fucks the shit outta me

2017-04-14 11:06:09

Sounds like your fiance is getting a few assists with stretching that hole out..Smile

2017-04-14 11:12:16

He in love with me and this voodoo pussy i got. i can make that nigga do whatever i want, but i love him. never gonna tell him that though

2017-04-15 11:43:32

Code:
voodoo pussy

2017-04-16 14:27:08

That's right my bussy is everything. every nigga i've ever let hit still hitting me up for some more. i got dudes crossing state line just for a taste. over 15,000 messages collectively from jackd, grinndr, facebook, twitter, hornet, tumblr, instagram you know and its crazy i get so much attention, i just wanna be basic for a day like the rest of yall

2017-04-16 18:53:35

Well I have 20k

2017-04-16 22:42:45

huh....

2017-04-16 23:46:33

I have over 100k messages
But your 15k is cute

2017-04-18 09:26:08

I don't see it for you gurl #noshade

2017-04-18 17:31:24

You don't gotta see it sis long as these niggas do
#facts

No gurl you just lying to look bad but you know compare to actual good looking people like me you is the forgotten step child
#facts
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Under Age Children

jai_2011



PostPosted: 2017-04-20 17:38:03     Post subject: Under Age Children

2017-04-18 11:05:23

Be careful. There are minors on BGC. jaketomp is definitely one.

No need to go to jail over some underage pussy. There are plenty of old and crusty women on here, like @neon_demon @jai_2011 @neon_breeder @naughty_nites and plenty of others who are FAR BEYOND THE AGE OF 18

Or do you want to be ironing Jaquan's clothes in the bing? Neutral

2017-04-18 17:49:55

Ohhh you!!!! Do you have a job besides being on BGC?

2017-04-18 19:06:32

Ho, you on bgc just as much to notice my comings and goings. FOH

2017-04-18 20:43:30

Ha ha ha No where here. Also I don't have to sign in as much to notice. All I have to do is get online and go to your page and look at how many post you made.

2017-04-19 03:19:25

Seems like you get online quite a bit Neutral

2017-04-19 07:59:53

Not really my login just stays logged in because I always forget to log off. I'll glance on my break and downtime at work and later in the evenings when I'm home from work but other than that no so much.

2017-04-19 08:03:26

Neutral

2017-04-19 08:20:49

2017-04-19 08:21:32

You just want the D. All you had to do was say so.

2017-04-19 15:06:50

Hmmm maybe I do!!!

2017-04-19 15:55:51

You should have said so.

2017-04-19 16:08:57

Hmm are you going to give it to me?

2017-04-20 10:26:53

I would have, but you from Texas.

2017-04-20 17:28:45

Lol correction I'm from Louisiana. I'm Texas paid but Louisiana raised. Creole at heart (Well my great grandma was Creole lol)

2017-04-20 17:31:26

LA pussy is okay. I had some before. Tastes like pork, though.

Kmsl not pork!!!! LA boys are the best!!!! #facts
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : Being good looking is a curse

king_neon



PostPosted: 2017-04-18 17:31:24     Post subject: Being good looking is a curse

2017-04-14 10:39:09

So you showin face on all those other apps and websites, but not here...

2017-04-14 10:48:21

yep. i know how you gurls are outting bitches tea and shit. nah that's not gonna work for me cuz I'm currently fucking around with a senator in my state and i don't need these hoes finding my social media to expose us. I gotta put a stop to us be his dick game is on point for a white dude ijs

2017-04-14 10:54:48

So your secret is safe on jackd, tinge and daddyhunt???

2017-04-14 10:58:29

yea cuz i don't tell them this shit on there. this lets me get things off my chest without worrying about the drama. its great!

2017-04-14 11:01:46

Oh OK. Well I guess I'll have to take your word for how good looking you are, but if it's that much of a problem, you could always run into a brick wall, face first, at top speed a few times..Smile

2017-04-14 11:04:23

lol! the only pain i want is when my fiance stretch this hole out with his big pretty fat dick and fucks the shit outta me

2017-04-14 11:06:09

Sounds like your fiance is getting a few assists with stretching that hole out..Smile

2017-04-14 11:12:16

He in love with me and this voodoo pussy i got. i can make that nigga do whatever i want, but i love him. never gonna tell him that though

2017-04-15 11:43:32

Code:
voodoo pussy

2017-04-16 14:27:08

That's right my bussy is everything. every nigga i've ever let hit still hitting me up for some more. i got dudes crossing state line just for a taste. over 15,000 messages collectively from jackd, grinndr, facebook, twitter, hornet, tumblr, instagram you know and its crazy i get so much attention, i just wanna be basic for a day like the rest of yall

2017-04-16 18:53:35

Well I have 20k

2017-04-16 22:42:45

huh....

2017-04-16 23:46:33

I have over 100k messages
But your 15k is cute

2017-04-18 09:26:08

I don't see it for you gurl #noshade

You don't gotta see it sis long as these niggas do
#facts
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : The Economic Model Used In The US

dsh40k



PostPosted: 2017-04-18 16:52:18     Post subject: The Economic Model Used In The US

and the rest of the world guarantees there will always be poor people. #FACTS.

This system is nothing more than a head fake. Confused And many people fall for it. smmfh
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : 

dsh40k



PostPosted: 2017-04-18 03:44:37     Post subject: so I hijacked this fb dl group on fb

readingts wrote:
1492481624 They all friendly to the gays that come in there.

like I only fuck with ya baby daddies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ [I screamed, kii]

but going ham on an open tgirl
who don't even fuck with dl niggas.

asking dumb questions like
"I caught my man watching gay porn. I caught my man watching tgirl porn, is he still straight?"

like hoe what you think lol.

I can not
yayaya36 wrote:
1492488549 believe me when I tell u dat
dey are jealous of u..

so jealous dat dey hate u and dont
even know u..
readingts wrote:
1492502268 its cuz girls think they alone can hold appeal over men
#FACTS
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : There saying we could strike NK as early as tomorrow.

ariels_cakes



PostPosted: 2017-04-14 17:03:07     Post subject: There saying we could strike NK as early as tomorrow.

2017-04-13 22:35:55

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-may-launch-strike-if-north-korea-reaches-nuclear-n746366?cid=par-nbc_20170414

Thoughts?

2017-04-14 05:19:06

are you prepared for the draft?

2017-04-14 16:02:27

YO ASS BETTA STAY PUT IN AFRICA BOO

2017-04-14 16:12:50

i'm flat footed so i'm exempt. Very Happy

2017-04-14 16:23:35

CHILD YOU FINNA BE DRAFTED STOP PLAYING Laughing

2017-04-14 16:24:53

why am i picturing her running through the woods screaming with an AK in one hand, cammo pants cut into daisy dukes and top tied up into a midriff Laughing

2017-04-14 16:36:19

Bish you know me and cis ain't about that life like you Laughing

2017-04-14 16:38:07

if they wanna win this war they need to send me and my niggas we'll dead this shit in a day and a half Idea

2017-04-14 17:01:10

Bih we all finna die I'm afraid cis Laughing

i'll make sure you're safe sis if anything happens to you heads are gonna roll #facts
Back to top
Forum :  Topic : I Need some Suggestions

ariels_cakes



PostPosted: 2017-04-11 16:05:14     Post subject: I Need some Suggestions

2017-04-11 14:48:45

. ..
.
.
.


.. . . . either meth, money or chloroform .. . . .

2017-04-11 14:58:45

I swear I love you!

2017-04-11 15:07:25

loving Connie costs $10 for a bj, $20 and you can put it in whatever hole you want. *sips from platinum chalice with diamond encrusted rim*

2017-04-11 15:10:42

Surprised Platinum chalice?! Confused That's me you sipping from! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

2017-04-11 15:12:38

you ain't gettin nann none of this jaw Arrow

2017-04-11 15:14:47

So why you using my copyright?! Neutral

2017-04-11 15:21:32

i do what i want nigga

2017-04-11 15:24:41

There you go gettin my dick hard again. Sad

2017-04-11 15:25:43

i don't give jaw to strangers Arrow

2017-04-11 15:27:12

I know your pussy is getting moist. Very Happy

2017-04-11 15:30:11

i can take care of that myself, don't need your help Confused

2017-04-11 15:33:52

That moisture is good for lube. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

2017-04-11 15:34:47

NO!

2017-04-11 15:40:19

2017-04-11 15:40:55

you have my permission. in fact i'll help you find somebody else. lemme flip through my rolodex of bad bitches....

2017-04-11 15:41:20

Arrow

2017-04-11 15:42:37

you want some ass or nah? Neutral

2017-04-11 15:43:11

YES! Gimme that good pussy!

2017-04-11 15:44:31

i didn't say MINE Idea

2017-04-11 15:45:45

2017-04-11 15:49:07

sorry @obsidian already put his name on it Idea

2017-04-11 15:51:21

His name on your pussy?! Sad

2017-04-11 15:52:26

Laughing i meant @obsidian__ and yes it's all over this kitty kat sorry

2017-04-11 15:54:44

So you got 2 niggas dicking you down?! Pass! Arrow

2017-04-11 15:57:21

you tried it! obviously i tagged the wrong person there's only one man dickin this pussy down Arrow

2017-04-11 15:59:20

I am sure you get dicked down by 1 man at a time. Laughing Nasty ho.

2017-04-11 16:01:41

this "nasty ho" is saving herself for marriage clown Arrow

2017-04-11 16:03:52

You saving yourself for some captain save a ho. Laughing

Neutral never been a hoe i've only bottomed twice #facts #iwilltakeapolygraph #lowmileageandtheenginepurrs
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 
 
 


 
Change Online Status: Status Update: