logo
Search

POST NEW Team -> TRUMP2024
Forum :  Topic : Pres Trump sendoff Ceremony in Palm Beach FL LIVE

trump-supporter

PostPosted: 17 hrs ago    Post subject: Pres Trump sendoff Ceremony in Palm Beach FL LIVE

Celebrating the best President in years, Donald J Trump! #Trump2024

Forum :  Topic : Pres Trump Farewell Speech

trump-supporter

PostPosted: 1 days ago    Post subject: Pres Trump Farewell Speech

"The Best is yet to come" #Trump2024 #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Forum :  Topic : Democrats FEAR President Trump

trump-supporter

PostPosted: 7 days ago    Post subject: Democrats FEAR President Trump

They know President Trump have millions of supporters. They know Pres Trump had nothing to do with the riot of the Capital Hill. They know there is a chance he will be re-elected in 2024. This shame of Impeachment will fail just like the 1st attempt last year. GIVE IT UP!!! #TRUMP2024

TRUMP WILL PREVAIL AGAIN!
Forum :  Topic : What advice would U give this young gay boy?

trump-supporter

PostPosted: 2020-11-26 14:24:38     Post subject: What advice would U give this young gay boy?

2020-11-25 00:18:23

2020-11-26 14:04:50

Wendy's advice was not spot on. Yes he's 24 to and his date is 54 but we don't have enough information to make determinations of any real kind. For example, I know men in their 50s and 60s that are more active than men in their 20s and 30s....I would most definitely go out on that date and if the vibe is right, go for it. Why not? Would she rather him date a guy his age who has nothing but track marks?...Also, didn't Trump lose the election....?

Trump didnt lose the election, it was stolen. And I will continue to support Pres Trump until he is back in office. #TRUMP2020 #TRUMP2024

First Page 1 Last Page 

Change Online Status: Status Update: